The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

luckyBatistuta

People who take clothes off the rails in shops to look and then put them back in the wrong place. It is annoying to see something you are looking for only to discover it is extra small instead of extra large and it is the last one in stock !

Don't go to TK Maxx, that's how they stock the rails. Your right though, just laziness.

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All roads lead to Gorgie

Lose some weight ya fatty.

Ha Ha. Extra small on my toned (whistling) 6ft 3 body just doesn't look right :tiny: 

Ha Ha. Extra small on my toned (whistling) 6ft 3 body just doesn't look right :tiny:

Nae doubt your moobs would feel restricted.

Sounds just like my wife. Goes radge when 'things aren't in the place they should be' but that doesn't seem to apply to:

1. Cups of tea or coffee found lying anywhere you'd care to mention around the house.

Kind of related....

I make the breakfast and bring it up to the bedroom virtually everyday of the week.

Sometimes I'll get home and the empty plates and cups are still in the bedroom!  Now, I know she's off out working, and won't be back until later, but FFS!!!  You had to go down the stairs and leave the bedroom to get out!

And obviously the teabag of whatever type of poncy tea is still in the cup, with a good mouthful of it left.

Whilst I'm on the subject, when she does the dishes, why does she let things steep?  She'll wash all the pots etc but leaves the cutlery then stops doing the dishes, so there isn't any cutlery!  Everyone knows you fill the sink, do your glasses and cups first, then plates, then cutlery then greasy pots/pans etc.

Jeez!

I'm marrying her in September...

Kind of related....

I make the breakfast and bring it up to the bedroom virtually everyday of the week.

Sometimes I'll get home and the empty plates and cups are still in the bedroom!  Now, I know she's off out working, and won't be back until later, but FFS!!!  You had to go down the stairs and leave the bedroom to get out!

And obviously the teabag of whatever type of poncy tea is still in the cup, with a good mouthful of it left.

Whilst I'm on the subject, when she does the dishes, why does she let things steep?  She'll wash all the pots etc but leaves the cutlery then stops doing the dishes, so there isn't any cutlery!  Everyone knows you fill the sink, do your glasses and cups first, then plates, then cutlery then greasy pots/pans etc.

Jeez!

:gok:

Boris - you have my sympathy! My wife manages (sometimes) to bring her dishes down to the kitchen but putting them in the dishwasher seems to be a step too far! She also uses lots and lots of paper hankies but a few of them never reach the bins. I say to her that of she ever goes missing I will just follow the paper hankie trail to find her.

Also SCUMAnother driving related. What is it with people, that they can't understand what to do when an emergency vehicle is coming with siren and lights on, it's not complicated. If they're not swerving in front of it in a panic, they sit at a red light refusing to move to let it through, even though nothing is coming. Move you idiot, you could cost someone their life.

Whilst I fully agree with you see if that situation arises when you're at a set of lights with a traffic light camera can you get done if the camera flashes and photographs you going thru a red light just clearing the road for the ambulance ?

It would be harsh but .........

Kind of related....

Sometimes I'll get home and the empty plates and cups are still in the bedroom! Now, I know she's off out working, and won't be back until later, but FFS!!! You had to go down the stairs and leave the bedroom to get out!

Whilst I'm on the subject, when she does the dishes, why does she let things steep? She'll wash all the pots etc but leaves the cutlery then stops doing the dishes, so there isn't any cutlery! Everyone knows you fill the sink, do your glasses and cups first, then plates, then cutlery then greasy pots/pans etc.

Jeez!

Get a dishwasher. It'll save you loads of arguments.

Get a dishwasher. It'll save you loads of arguments.

Disagree. There's a whole lot of new seethe right there.

Loading the dishwasher so it's effective is impossible for my Mrs. It's a spacial awareness thing. The same reason she stops at roundabouts when there's no oncoming traffic.

Can't we just say wives?

Whilst I fully agree with you see if that situation arises when you're at a set of lights with a traffic light camera can you get done if the camera flashes and photographs you going thru a red light just clearing the road for the ambulance ?

Yes you can and will get done.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3177166/Motorist-pulled-bus-lane-let-speeding-ambulance-emergency-pass-shocked-given-60-fine.html

That's pulling into a bus lane, but if you Google it there's other stories out there.

Sure there was one in the evening news as well but can't find it.

Edited by GforGallo

luckyBatistuta

Haven't had it happen to me, but would fully expect to be let off with it.

Craig Gordons Gloves

When you are taking your in-laws to the airport for a 7.10 flight to DC so you say to them - "we'll leave at 5.15, that'll get us there by 6" and go and set your alarm for 5am only to be woken up by the mother in law making a cup of coffee at 4.15am.  Why ffs?? Wakes up the puppy, which in turn wakes up the kids, which i then have to shuffle back to bed and take the dog out for a piss - all 45 mins before i was due to wake up.  It's alright for them, they get 2 hours to kip on the plane, i have to go to work after dropping them off. I've been in work for 3 hours and it's not even 9am. 

Kind of related....

Jeez!

Also kind of related.

I cook most if not every day for the family but I refuse to do it at weekends because quite frankly, its her turn.

So she asks me what I would like for my tea on a Saturday and I say something like; "get a steak pie from the butchers and we can have it with some veg" (or something similar).

I then go to the match, meet with the lads, have a pint and then go home to my steak pie dinner.

I walk in and the house is in darkness, shes been at the bloody shops in Livingstone or whatever and hasn't even bought the bloody steak pie.

I phone her and she says "I will get you a steak pie supper on the way home".

:seething:  1 day in the week I was looking forward to getting my tea cooked for me!

Like you, I am also marrying Mrs PJ in September

:raging:

Also kind of related.

I cook most if not every day for the family but I refuse to do it at weekends because quite frankly, its her turn.

So she asks me what I would like for my tea on a Saturday and I say something like; "get a steak pie from the butchers and we can have it with some veg" (or something similar).

I then go to the match, meet with the lads, have a pint and then go home to my steak pie dinner.

I walk in and the house is in darkness, shes been at the bloody shops in Livingstone or whatever and hasn't even bought the bloody steak pie.

I phone her and she says "I will get you a steak pie supper on the way home".

:seething:  1 day in the week I was looking forward to getting my tea cooked for me!

Like you, I am also marrying Mrs PJ in September

:raging:

Hahaha, I lost it one Saturday morning because I thought/expected the Mrs to do breakfast. By lost it, I mean took the huff, but in the end I made the brekkie. I just wanted to lie in the bed for 10-15 mins and doze then be woken up with something to eat.

Still, mussel linguine being made for me as I type!

She's alright. :wink:

King Of The Cat Cafe

When you are taking your in-laws to the airport for a 7.10 flight to DC so you say to them - "we'll leave at 5.15, that'll get us there by 6" and go and set your alarm for 5am only to be woken up by the mother in law making a cup of coffee at 4.15am.  Why ffs?? Wakes up the puppy, which in turn wakes up the kids, which i then have to shuffle back to bed and take the dog out for a piss - all 45 mins before i was due to wake up.  It's alright for them, they get 2 hours to kip on the plane, i have to go to work after dropping them off. I've been in work for 3 hours and it's not even 9am.

I take my hat off to anyone who can get out of bed at 5am and be ready to leave for the airport 15 minutes later. Particularly when there are older folk in the equation.

Folk posting non Hambone threads on the Hambone Heaven page

3 days in a row I've been done by 'last post today at xx time"

To find its someone who is in the wrong forum

Wish it was possible to have the topics removed as at least 3 on his main page

Which by the way, Hambone Heaven is a much loved and vital part of our forum

Folk posting non Hambone threads on the Hambone Heaven page

3 days in a row I've been done by 'last post today at xx time"

To find its someone who is in the wrong forum

Wish it was possible to have the topics removed as at least 3 on his main page

Which by the way, Hambone Heaven is a much loved and vital part of our forum

Hambone Heaven :clap:

Samuel Camazzola

The "Pubs In London Showing The Replay" thread being locked quite promptly. It had potential to be the second best topic on here.

Online Dating remains as number one...

Kind of related....

Jeez!

Other half does all of the above but what really annoys me is when she actually does the dishes there is no rhyme or reason to it, we have one of the drying racks with slots for plates, sections for cutlery etc, does she use them? no, she just randomly piles stuff up like its a game of sodding buckaroo!!

Rudolf's Mate

Windows 10!

When others were dissing it a while back I was singing it's praises. Not now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Other half does all of the above but what really annoys me is when she actually does the dishes there is no rhyme or reason to it, we have one of the drying racks with slots for plates, sections for cutlery etc, does she use them? no, she just randomly piles stuff up like its a game of sodding buckaroo!!

Hahaha!

Snap!

Waiting in reception for a GP appointment.

Well past my scheduled appointment time, and the waiting room is filled with people coughing, sniffing and sneezing without covering their mouths.

No ****ing wonder people get sick all the time when 99% of people are disgusting animals.

The latest page of Online Dating thread being blocked at work due to 'sex'

So who has been naughty on it?

There's probably only about four likely suspects. :lol:

Have a look at their posts!

Fitzroy Pointon

Folk who have keypad beeps or clicks enabled on their phones.

My old man.  Terrible for it.  They also still have the keypad tones enabled on their Tivo box, despite me showing them how to take them off.  

The amount of arseholes that lose their shit over a football match on the Terrace

To be fair Chester it was a woeful display, if some get worked up about last night I'm fully with them, ****in raging I was and my wee boy went to bed in tears.

To be fair Chester it was a woeful display, if some get worked up about last night I'm fully with them, ****** raging I was and my wee boy went to bed in tears.

Bit harsh taking it out on your laddie.

Waiting in reception for a GP appointment.

Well past my scheduled appointment time, and the waiting room is filled with people coughing, sniffing and sneezing without covering their mouths.

No ******* wonder people get sick all the time when 99% of people are disgusting animals.

And going to the doctors with a fekin cold !!!!

Bit harsh taking it out on your laddie.

Naw, we let him stay up late, school night, and listen to the game on the radio, gutted he was, he's only 10 but even he knew we were beyond pish!!!

The amount of arseholes that lose their shit over a football match on the Terrace

I was laughing to myself at the Derby the other week there. The way people turn into school children at games is unbelievable. Folk absolutely wetting their pants because someone kicked a ball away or stole two yards for a free kick.

And going to the doctors with a fekin cold !!!!

This!!

****ing man up and take a day in bed.

What is the point in going to the doctors for a cold or flu?  There is nothing that they are going to be able to do for you, and all you're doing is spreading your disease like vermin.

:seething:

luckyBatistuta

This!!

******* man up and take a day in bed.

:seething:

******* man up and take a day in the fresh air.

******* man up you've only got a cold. :lol:

I P Knightley

Same story here - love the 'buckaroo' analogy!

Back on the roads: folk who drive on the wrong side of the road to park their car. i.e. the ones who see a spot on the other side of the road and, without turning their car, belt across to park with the driver's door by the kerb. Doing it on a side, residential road doesn't bug me too much but on a main bus route with a steady flow of traffic gets right on my tits. Nothing's better than seeing one of these oafs in the oncoming traffic waiting to cross over to a spot on my side of the road, then pulling into the parking spot they've been eyeballing. I've even done it when I've had no need to stop there - just to be annoying :)

Same story here - love the 'buckaroo' analogy!

Back on the roads: folk who drive on the wrong side of the road to park their car. i.e. the ones who see a spot on the other side of the road and, without turning their car, belt across to park with the driver's door by the kerb. Doing it on a side, residential road doesn't bug me too much but on a main bus route with a steady flow of traffic gets right on my tits. Nothing's better than seeing one of these oafs in the oncoming traffic waiting to cross over to a spot on my side of the road, then pulling into the parking spot they've been eyeballing. I've even done it when I've had no need to stop there - just to be annoying :)

:yas:

Ignorant people.... Honestly the worst "trait" you can find in a person

Though ignorant people bother me far less than wilfully ignorant people.  Nothing brings the rage to the surface faster for me than that.

Though ignorant people bother me far less than wilfully ignorant people.  Nothing brings the rage to the surface faster for me than that.

:spoton:

Ticket touts and resell sites. Utter scum, buying tickets for events purely to sell them on at a profit/rip folk off.

I tried to buy a ticket to see Depeche Mode at the Barrowlands for about ?35, but they were sold out in minutes. That's understandable as the venue holds around 2,000, but tickets were apparently being resold online for around ?250, some as high as ?500 and ?700.

I don't know why it's so hard to just regulate the site that selling prices can't exceed the price paid or face value, although I suppose given these sites make money on commission they'd be signing away their own profits.

Depeche Mode are my favourite band, but one thing I hate is that if I managed to get a ticket for ?35 and knew I could sell it for ?500, I'd be ever so slightly tempted :peepwall: .

I'll take all criticism and accusations of hypocrisy for that though :lol: .

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I tried to buy a ticket to see Depeche Mode at the Barrowlands for about ?35, but they were sold out in minutes. That's understandable as the venue holds around 2,000, but tickets were apparently being resold online for around ?250, some as high as ?500 and ?700.

I don't know why it's so hard to just regulate the site that selling prices can't exceed the price paid or face value, although I suppose given these sites make money on commission they'd be signing away their own profits.

Depeche Mode are my favourite band, but one thing I hate is that if I managed to get a ticket for ?35 and knew I could sell it for ?500, I'd be ever so slightly tempted :peepwall: .

I'll take all criticism and accusations of hypocrisy for that though :lol: .

If you'd bought a ticket for yourself and some desperate fan offered you ?500 for it then aye, I could see why you'd be tempted. So would I! But to buy tickets with the sole intention of selling them on at a profit is pretty low IMO.

If you'd bought a ticket for yourself and some desperate fan offered you ?500 for it then aye, I could see why you'd be tempted. So would I! But to buy tickets with the sole intention of selling them on at a profit is pretty low IMO.

Nobody buys anything to sell at a loss though. I hate touts, but I'm not sure why what they do is any different to what any vendor for anything else does.

Edit: for example, I reckon it costs me 38p to have a double espresso at home but the same thing would cost me around ?1.80 in a coffee shop.

Edited by IronJambo

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Nobody buys anything to sell at a loss though. I hate touts, but I'm not sure why what they do is any different to what any vendor for anything else does.

Edit: for example, I reckon it costs me 38p to have a double espresso at home but the same thing would cost me around ?1.80 in a coffee shop.

They shouldn't be buying them to sell at all.

The touts aren't offering a service though. The service is already there from the ticket agencies. The touts are stopping thousands of folk from being able to use that service and then charging them multiple times the price for exactly the same product.

The touts aren't offering a service though. The service is already there from the ticket agencies. The touts are stopping thousands of folk from being able to use that service and then charging them multiple times the price for exactly the same product.

You could say they're offering an opportunity for those that missed out, at a price that reflects the demand.

That's obviously setting aside the dodgy mass ticket buying process they go through which itself helps make the tickets limited.

One thing to remember though, and it's the key to it all. Something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. If people stop paying more than face value to these arseholes then they would disappear overnight. As long as folk continue to buy from them then they are indeed offering a service.

Munching far too much corned beef hash last night leaving no room for pancakes!

Bummer!

Isn't the Depeche Mode gig part of the 6music festival? They are constantly reminding people on the radio that all ticket holders will be ID checked to stop touts. Bit of a pisser if you spend ?250 on a ticket and then don't get past the door.