• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stupid Sexy Flanders

It's "toe the line".

TOE.

That's all.

I've just seen "inferring" used incorrectly in the Terrace AGAIN!

Damp Squid 

Tongue And Cheek

Hanging On Tender Hooks

:muggy::jjno:

I can rest assured you.

Not pacifically.

I'll put that in a letter in writing to you.

Yes, no.

Hung by his own plutard.

Glam is Castle.

:raging:

Konrad von Carstein

Your mobile network device deciding it doesn't want to play anymore and your Polish in laws don't have wifi

:tlj:

The mother-in-law's cooking. Ffs, if the chicken was any drier it would be her *****. But we can't risk eating undercooked chicken now can we!

The mother-in-law's cooking. Ffs, if the chicken was any drier it would be her *****. But we can't risk eating undercooked chicken now can we!

:lol:

I can rest assured you.

Not pacifically.

I'll put that in a letter in writing to you.

Yes, no.

Hung by his own plutard.

Glam is Castle.

:raging:

Any excuse for this again....

Rudolf's Mate

I love eggs however over the last 4 weeks I've started feeling sick after eating them to the point that I'm going to have to cut them out completely :seething:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Damp Squid 

Tongue And Cheek

Hanging On Tender Hooks

:muggy::jjno:

To all intensive purposes.

On route and on masse seem to be getting used more and more by that annoying type who are trying to show how cultured they are whilst displaying spectacular ignorance at the same time.

Oh and folk who don't understand what an unbeaten run in football is.

:gok:

Grime? What's the diffirence between Grime and Rap?

According to the info online.

"With grime gaining momentum in America, many are calling it an offshoot of rap, but it has roots of its own. Grime isn't hip-hop. ... Grime developed from a multitude of styles; primarily reggae, bashment, dancehall, garage, and drum and bass."

According to the info online.

"With grime gaining momentum in America, many are calling it an offshoot of rap, but it has roots of its own. Grime isn't hip-hop. ... Grime developed from a multitude of styles; primarily reggae, bashment, dancehall, garage, and drum and bass."

Cheers......I'm still none the wiser!!! It's talky though, isn't it.

Grime? What's the diffirence between Grime and Rap?

Grim is absolute shite.

Rap is absolute shite.

Hope this helps :thumbsup: .

luckyBatistuta

Driving along the Queensferry road in the inside lane with cars in front alongside and behind, everybody pretty much doing around 40mph and the muppet in the Scott Pollock artic lorry in front of us, decides he's going to do a u turn, yes a u turn

:wtf:

He done this around where the Tony Macaroni is. He blocked off the entire width of the road...4 lanes!!! Every car had to slam on the brakes. One of the worst, idiotic manoeuvres that I've ever witnessed on the road in my 32yrs of driving.

:seething:

Driving along the Queensferry road in the inside lane with cars in front alongside and behind, everybody pretty much doing around 40mph and the muppet in the Scott Pollock artic lorry in front of us, decides he's going to do a u turn, yes a u turn

He done this around where the Tony Macaroni is. He blocked off the entire width of the road...4 lanes!!! Every car had to slam on the brakes. One of the worst, idiotic manoeuvres that I've ever witnessed on the road in my 32yrs of driving.

It's his right to do that though. As he's a lorry driver, he owns the road. Obviously in an equal share with taxi drivers.

luckyBatistuta

It's his right to do that though. As he's a lorry driver, he owns the road. Obviously in an equal share with taxi drivers.

IMG_2703.gif

IMG_2703.gif
Sorry, couldn't resist that wee dig. Must admit when lorry drivers do manoeuvres like that it really rips my knitting, selfish, ignorant feckers.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Sorry, couldn't resist that wee dig. Must admit when lorry drivers do manoeuvres like that it really rips my knitting, selfish, ignorant feckers.

And then there are the lorry drivers who see another lorry travelling at 54mph in the inside lane of a dual carriageway and set out to overtake at 55mph...Five miles later they are still overtaking it.

And then there are the lorry drivers who see another lorry travelling at 54mph in the inside lane of a dual carriageway and set out to overtake at 55mph...Five miles later they are still overtaking it.

Assuming the trucks are about 10 metres long it would actually take somewhere around 90 seconds, possibly slightly less, for the manoeuvre to be safely carried out.

People hanging their plastic dog bags full of shite on bushes.

They should be made to eat it if caught.

Feckin clarts.

I think the idea is to go and collect after the walk. Saves carrying it about.

I agree hanging it on bushes is bogging.

Take it home and put it in the wheelie bin if their are no doggy bins about.

People excessively grunting (read: screaming) in the gym.

We get it, you're lifting heavy, but let's be honest, we're all doing roughly the same thing and no-one else is screeching like a chimpanzee in heat.

It's purely a cry for "Look-at-me" and nothing else.

People excessively grunting (read: screaming) in the gym.

We get it, you're lifting heavy, but let's be honest, we're all doing roughly the same thing and no-one else is screeching like a chimpanzee in heat.

It's purely a cry for "Look-at-me" and nothing else.

And then they just drop the weights onto the floor

I've just seen a lorry do the same thing on Slateford Road.

Which I watched while waiting for a 4/44 into town - only to find out much later that they're not running along that stretch of Slateford Road because of the roadworks at Springwell .....

To all intensive purposes.

Do people actually do that!?! W@n*+rs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by alyp

Feckin clarts.

Again. Do people do that? W@nk3rs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do people actually do that!?! W@n*+rs.

Could someone let me know if people actually do that? I'm on tender hooks waiting for an answer. :whistling:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Could someone let me know if people actually do that? I'm literally on tender hooks waiting for an answer. :whistling:

FTFY.

luckyBatistuta

No need to apologise bud, it's just a bit fun :lol: it was one of the craziest manoeuvres I've ever witnessed though and I've seen plenty crazy ones from taxi drivers :lol:

It's mental

Harry Potter

Feckin clarts.

Loads up in clerry hill, take the shit home, but thats folk, some are dragged up.ragin 

Also the campers leaving their tent up there, who on earth camps on clerry hill. 

luckyBatistuta

The utter spangles who unclip their seat belt as soon as the plane hits the runway.

They don't even realise that everyone else thinks they're a dick.

Where do they think they are going, as you say...spangles the lot of them.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Assuming the trucks are about 10 metres long it would actually take somewhere around 90 seconds, possibly slightly less, for the manoeuvre to be safely carried out.

Articulated lorries can be up to 16.5m long, legally. Besides which:

Hyperbole: "exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally."

The utter spangles who unclip their seat belt as soon as the plane hits the runway.

They don't even realise that everyone else thinks they're a dick.

That will be the ones who lead the applause for the pilot getting them all home alive.

Are the 'roidys picking on you, again?

:jjyay:

No danger mate, there aren't any up here - the only stuff in needles in Dundee is heroin :lol:

Got up this morning to find the honey in the squeezy bottle had crystallised. Life can be so cruel.

Stick the bottle in hot water