Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jambos_1874

Talk Talk. Absolutely ****ing useless. Takes ages to get through to them, if at all, and then you're asked to repeat the same tests that you carried out last time even though they didn't result in resolving the problem then. Still nowehere near as bad as BT (then again I don't think any company is) but they are just complete and utter shite.

Geoff the Mince

Ive decided I dislike the tram drivers /Operators as much as I dislike the trams themselves ,

Horrible people who need a good flogging .

A Boy Named Crow

Ive decided I dislike the tram drivers /Operators as much as I dislike the trams themselves ,

Horrible people who need a good flogging .

What's the beef?

What's the beef?

Possibly the unnecessary beeping of the horn when someone crosses the road 30 metres in front of a slow moving tram.

Parents who let their young children rin wild in supermarkets. Getting in the way. People like that should be sterilised.

Unknown user

Parents who let their young children rin wild in supermarkets. Getting in the way. People like that should be sterilised.

:laugh: you'd bloody hate Holland!

heartsfc_fan

Lack of parent and child parking at supermarkets. Then the arseholes that park their Porsche Cayman in a space. Clearly doesn't have a 7 month old in a car seat they need space to take out the car.

Folk who walk slow in the street.

Move out the ******* way.

This is a big beef of ours.

Walking with their hands laced behind their feckin backs :phface:

A 3 year old girl hit my hand with a dinosaur and now i can barely even use my thumb.

What....a real one?

What....a real one?

Ffs I've live in Maidenhead, no Argentina. I'd have fed my boy to it if it was real.

Folk who walk slow in the street.

Move out the ******* way.

Idiots who get off the bus and then stop dead as soon as they reach the pavement. Despite loads of other people being behind them.

Idiots who get off the bus and then stop dead as soon as they reach the pavement. Despite loads of other people being behind them.

That's exactly what I was going to say and then I get angry with myself, as I'm utterly British, and I apologise when I walk into them, even though it's not my fault.

Annoying, but an order of magnitude more annoying is people who get off an escalator and just.... Stop.

Or idiots at bus stops who crowd around the bus door as soon as it opens, so that people wanting to get off the bus can't.

Or folk who are standing at the front of the queue or on the edge of the pavement who don't take a step backwards when a bus they don't want arrives, and people who DO want to get on that bus have to run around/barge past them before the driver shuts the doors and pulls away.

Or people who have been waiting for a bus for 15 minutes and only start looking out their change/bus pass when they step foot on the fecking bus. 

A Boy Named Crow

Ffs I've live in Maidenhead, no Argentina. I'd have fed my boy to it if it was real.

How long have you been in Maidenhead chief? I was there off and on for nine years, until January 2016. Saw plenty of dinosaurs, but they tended to be the sort that drive Honda Jazzes and get confused by the Thicket Roundabout...

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

How long have you been in Maidenhead chief? I was there off and on for nine years, until January 2016. Saw plenty of dinosaurs, but they tended to be the sort that drive Honda Jazzes and get confused by the Thicket Roundabout...

Moved here January 2015 bud. Was at my first Maidenhead utd match last week. Terracing, beer during the match and changing ends at half time. They know the deal!

Edited by IronJambo

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I've yet again just read someone use "infer" when they mean "imply". Makes me far angrier than it really should!

A Boy Named Crow

Moved here January 2015 bud. Was at my first Maidenhead utd match last week. Terracing, beer during the match and changing ends at half time. They know the deal!

Aye, York Road was like going back in time!

I've yet again just read someone use "infer" when they mean "imply". Makes me far angrier than it really should!

Sort of does that to me also.

Why do Scottish people say 'why' instead of 'how'?

Or, 'how' instead of 'why'?

Poles apart they are.

Or idiots at bus stops who crowd around the bus door as soon as it opens, so that people wanting to get off the bus can't.

Or folk who are standing at the front of the queue or on the edge of the pavement who don't take a step backwards when a bus they don't want arrives, and people who DO want to get on that bus have to run around/barge past them before the driver shuts the doors and pulls away.

Or people who have been waiting for a bus for 15 minutes and only start looking out their change/bus pass when they step foot on the fecking bus.

This. So completely this. People used to know how to queue for a bus in Edinburgh. Those wee unwritten rules that used to just work.

This. So completely this. People used to know how to queue for a bus in Edinburgh. Those wee unwritten rules that used to just work.

People in Edinburgh used to have manners.

Bar staff used to say 'what can I get you folks'?

Bar staff now say 'Hi guys, how ya doin?, what are youse efter'?

Bar staff :phface:

Lack of parent and child parking at supermarkets. Then the arseholes that park their Porsche Cayman in a space. Clearly doesn't have a 7 month old in a car seat they need space to take out the car.

Lack of?

Half the effin' car park is parent and child these days.

People in Edinburgh used to have manners.

Bar staff used to say 'what can I get you folks'?

Bar staff now say 'Hi guys, how ya doin?, what are youse efter'?

Bar staff :phface:

Stoap drinking in the pubic triangle and go somewhere decent then

People who use the word holibobs.

**** off. **** off! **** OFF!

Il just **** off then... right onto my holibobs [emoji41]

People talk of the buses on here giving them the seeth, times it by 10x for a train. One of the most horrible experiences to go through but gets me home in 20minutes so it's better than the bus.

luckyBatistuta

People who use the word holibobs.

**** off.  **** off!   **** OFF!

holibobs, wtf is that?

holibobs, wtf is that?

You may know it as hodilays...

Or, in my ex office - you'll like this, not a lot...

Jolly hollies.

Office talk :phface:

Folk that lay their elbows on supermarket trollies to push them round the store.

Stand up or get out the feckin road ya radge..

luckyBatistuta

You may know it as hodilays...

Or, in my ex office - you'll like this, not a lot...

Jolly hollies.

Office talk :phface:

I've never in my life heard anyone use the term holibobs, very strange. You are correct again though bud, I do indeed know it as hodilays. Edited by luckyBatistuta

Folk that lay their elbows on supermarket trollies to push them round the store.

Stand up or get out the feckin road ya radge..

Guilty.

Hope I get in your way one day :D

Does he get to keep your pound?

It'll be that far up he'll no' even see the feckin pound.

That's how angry I would be :ears:

Edited by Morgan

luckyBatistuta

Think it's only fair!

So it's true then, I'd heard the rumours, but didn't want to believe it. Ian likes to be trollied up the erse for a quid.

So it's true then, I'd heard the rumours, but didn't want to believe it. Ian likes to be trollied up the erse for a quid.

:4_1_72:

My secret shame :sob: