• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when your bursd decides to tidy the flat and moves your stuff into an different dimension ensuring that you will never again find whatever she moved.

:spoton:

Usually when we're having visitors round. She'll panic and "tidy" everything away and I can't ever find it again.

Even if its my mate who's a complete slob visiting us, she'll not want him to see the house in such a state. It's not like my mates going around our gaff with a clipboard marking it out of 10 FFS, he couldn't give a toss. :lol:

:spoton:

Usually when we're having visitors round. She'll panic and "tidy" everything away and I can't ever find it again.

Even if its my mate who's a complete slob visiting us, she'll not want him to see the house in such a state. It's not like my mates going around our gaff with a clipboard marking it out of 10 FFS, he couldn't give a toss. :lol:

Exactly. I always try to guess their comments as they leave. "Did you see the state of her picture, 1? squint", or "Imagine drinking water out of a wine glass, why don't people just follow random rules that mean nothing and amount to tyranny if you allow yourself to be taken up the arse by them?"

Related to this, another seethe is the way people behave in a false way with visitors. I am antisocial and I'm happy to speak to my few friends, in depth, once a quarter. However, she is a chirper who likes inane conversation about nothing. Then the atmosphere is like being a child and being told that such-and-such clothes won't do, I have to emerge from the kitchen where I've got several things on at once to "say hello", otherwise they won't feel quite right. These are her best friends, folk she's known for 25 years. Still, you have to sit up straight, keep your elbows off the table and use a certain glass for wine and another for water. **** off! These empathy fascists understand nothing but their own mindless and pointless need for inane and pointless conversation and relationships.

In fact, I just ******* hate my girlfriend.

Edited by Gorgiewave

Another thing (I can't wait to see the roster of who has posted the most on this thread) is young, with it ###### who think that anything older than a few months or years or anybody over 50 years old is laughable. People who have no sense of history, people who are taken with anything because they know nothing and have no perspective. The fallacy that something is better because it's newer.

I hate newness, youth, optimism, fashions and people who are Thatcherite pragmatists without knowing it because they, as it, were, eschew history.

"Politics is boring", "reading is boring", "cricket is boring", "history is boring". I hope these people get a blood clot from a 48-hour session of "gaming" and die in their bedrooms.

Another thing (I can't wait to see the roster of who has posted the most on this thread) is young, with it ###### who think that anything older than a few months or years or anybody over 50 years old is laughable. People who have no sense of history, people who are taken with anything because they know nothing and have no perspective. The fallacy that something is better because it's newer.

I hate newness, youth, optimism, fashions and people who are Thatcherite pragmatists without knowing it because they, as it, were, eschew history.

"Politics is boring", "reading is boring", "cricket is boring", "history is boring". I hope these people get a blood clot from a 48-hour session of "gaming" and die in their bedrooms.

:yas:

**** you, Gen Y!!!

:lol:

Private Womble

:rofl: out-seethed everyone in one post brilliant.

Another thing is old people who think that anything younger than them is wrong, particularly people who are over the age of 50 who think the youth of today is laughable. People who have no concept of the present, people who have no idea about technology or how things work "these days", and just generally people living in the past and think that their generation is the best thing since sliced bread. The fallacy that something is better because it's tried and tested and doesn't need to be changed because "it just works".

I hate oldness, the elderly, pessimistic miserable old *******s and people who complain about the youth of today because they "just don't understand it".

"It was better in my day", "Today's music is just noise", "Damned teenagers", "Turn that music down". I hope these people have a heart attack whilst seething about not being let off the bus first by a "young yin" and die in the post office queue waiting to collect their pension.

Edited by tian447

Another thing is old people who think that anything younger than them is wrong, particularly people who are over the age of 50 who think the youth of today is laughable. People who have no concept of the present, people who have no idea about technology or how things work "these days", and just generally people living in the past and think that their generation is the best thing since sliced bread. The fallacy that something is better because it's tried and tested and doesn't need to be changed because "it just works".

I hate oldness, the elderly, pessimistic miserable old *******s and people who complain about the youth of today because they "just don't understand it".

"It was better in my day", "Today's music is just noise", "Damned teenagers", "Turn that music down". I hope these people have a heart attack whilst seething about not being let off the bus first by a "young yin" and die in the post office queue waiting to collect their pension.

30 years old, thanks, most of my work is online, and I have a toaster.

maroonlegions

I lived through the punk scene , was a hardcore punk, so when i reach old age i hope the young's ones find a new and exciting form of music rebellion and if they do i will probably be into it.I often stop and look back on my youth and what got me all rebellious , my kids are young just now but they will have a sympathetic dad when and if they find their mojo.

BoJack Horseman

:fonzie:

None of them will sleep with you type post IMO :smuggy:

The one that usually does certainly wont be tonight :lol:

feckin tourists who are at the open.

especially those who drive there. I was going to Asda from Port Seton tonight, so i go to come on the A1 at the Bankton junction for those who dont know the junction, you go over a flyover which has a blind crest on it and right at a roundabout to get the sliproad taking you towards edinburgh. well as i am going over the summit i look in my mirrors and some stupid/dangerous/[insert sweary word here] is trying to overtake people approaching the crest of the flyover (not the flyover is only 50 yards or so). If there was anyone coming the other way it would have been a big accident which would have blocked a lot of traffic in the area.

Hannibal Lecter

Non-paying bidders on eBay.

GTF!

This

Why the hell bid on something if you have no intentions on paying for it?!

Ron Swanson

Sunday brunch. What a horrible program and that welt lovejoy

Cannot stand the sight of him

Twats who form one long queue at the petrol station so you can't get into the forecourt. Rather than pick a lane. Then they look at you when you move in to a lane. Di..

Exactly how cynical do you need to be to hate youth and optimism? :lol:

I supported Obama and followed every moment of his campaign in 2008. A disappointment.

It happens too often.

Refreshment Barrier

People who tell you who won the latest stage in the tdf when you have taped it to watch after work

When the Mrs asks me my opinion on the dress she's wearing and flips out when I say I don't like it.

Maxi skirts? :cornette:

The anti horn IMO

Like,

Does my bum look big in this?

It does a bit hon'

You saying I'm fat? (and walks off in a strop).

:cornette:

You can't even tell us what makes you "seethe" without copy and pasting.

One wonders if thinking for himself ever occurs.

BoJack Horseman

2.9 billion quid for a wedding? It can't be possible.

It's not. Unless they're counting lost revenue from those that got the day off.

This royal baby pish is doing my nut. I just want to read the daily mail and the first 50 articles are about this fecking baby. Where's my "man on disability benefits plays hopscotch" and "singers tit falls out on stage at festival" articles that I love so dearly?

BoJack Horseman

Men that wear trainers to walk to work, with their suit.

This. 100x this. 9 times out of 10 it's some big muckle asics running shoe that has no place next to a suit trouser. Most of them are only walking to the bus as well. If you're that intent on not wearing your work shoes to work, at least wear something less conspicuous.

is it, what part..

How do you think a wedding could cost 2.9 billion pounds? Do they buy a middle-sized island, have everybody sitting on solid gold pews, start a new town to cope with the visitors and a new airport to get them all there?

maroonlegions

You can't even tell us what makes you "seethe" without copy and pasting.

Well if you would care to look back on my posts on here you would clearly see that you are talking through your sine dont shine but dont let that get in the way of a personal dig mate, nothing wrong with a copy and paste , trying to make out that i have no opinion of my own , fail.

maroonlegions

How do you think a wedding could cost 2.9 billion pounds? Do they buy a middle-sized island, have everybody sitting on solid gold pews, start a new town to cope with the visitors and a new airport to get them all there?

well whats your take on how much it would cost, the point of my post was to highlight that money is being spent on things when ordinary people are getting hit by austerity.And yes the royal wedding did cost a sizable amount, were do you think they got to money to pay for it all, fecking cash convectors.

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

One wonders if thinking for himself ever occurs.

Aye one wonders if you could tell the fecking difference.

BoJack Horseman

Imagine reading an image on the internet that say the Royal Wedding cost ?3 billion and actually taking that as gospel without putting any thought into it whatsoever.

Men that wear trainers to walk to work, with their suit.

THIS.

I just don't get it, you can buy comfortable shoes, women I understand those high heels look tricky to walk in, but men....WTF?

Ron Swanson

THIS.

I just don't get it, you can buy comfortable shoes, women I understand those high heels look tricky to walk in, but men....WTF?

I done this once but I had knackered foot from 5 a sides. Felt like such a prat :2thumbsup:

At work and the burd tries to phone, FFS you know what time I finish! I finish at the same time every single day, she knows this so why the **** does she try to phone me 15 minutes before I finish!!!

Now this makes me have a good seething,..........

428198_479839512079892_970652118_n.jpg

you forgot the HS2 rail link at ?14 billion (underfunded), which so happens to be the amount of cuts Cameron has to make.

At work and the burd tries to phone, FFS you know what time I finish! I finish at the same time every single day, she knows this so why the **** does she try to phone me 15 minutes before I finish!!!

:laugh: