The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Not being allowed to make the slightest adjustments to my flat.

Being a sweaty guy.

Bursds in Dundee being 10/10s and you're not allowed to touch them.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People who point blank refuse to do anything for themselves. In my line of work I have to provide info, support, guidance etc on housing, welfare benefits etc. People basically make an appointment and then bring completed forms with them for me to go over with them. This is to ensure all relevant info and evidence has been provided to support their application. The amount of times someone has turned up to an appointment and hasn't even put their name on the form is unbelievable. Boils my piss. So I have to sit and fill the form in for them answering questions that only they can answer. All because they're too bone idle to do it

Benefit claimants who send their medical evidence (in support of their claims) weeks late and still expect a same day payment; feck you, you can wait just like everyone else or send in your evidence on time.

folk who say, 'that's me away then' and make no move. then 20mins later pipe up with, 'really must be getting don't and still don't **** off.

just **** off

Sergio Garcia

folk who say, 'that's me away then' and make no move. then 20mins later pipe up with, 'really must be getting don't and still don't **** off.

just **** off

My dad is the master of this, we don't even bother listening to him until the 5th time.

cosanostra

Dicks who have read the "Da Vinci Code" and seem to think they are instantly doctors of theology.

**** off.

Warm weather and the amount of ******* power tools getting used in the back gardens!

****s sake, its like living on a building site here! Raging!

The shits who love nothing better than riding their motorbikes/hairdryers up and down Greendykes Road for hours on end, get a ******* life!

9/11 conspiracy theorists. You work behind the tills at Tesco, yet you know the inner workings of the American intelligence services. Right you are son!!!!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Folk in Scotland who dress/walk/act like they've come straight outta compton, with their US state college basketball team caps and trousers hanging just above the knees. Oh, and the repugnant sad-acts who wear Harvard hoodies as though they studied there. Oh, and those plebs who wear faint printed t-shirts featuring names of cities they've clearly never visited, like Miami or San Francisco. Absolutely tragic. Funnily enough, post-Obama, America is now vogue having been hideously out of fashion for the Bush era. Not that they'd realise this, of course.

THIS! :rofl:

THIS! :rofl:

I'll raise you any of the Nerd/Dork/Geek arseholery t-shirts going about at the minute.

:seething:

I'm a computing student who spends his spare time playing video games and watching Star Trek. You're an overweight teenage mum who gets taken up the arse at bus stops. How exactly are you any of the above?

Chris Benoit

I'll raise you any of the Nerd/Dork/Geek arseholery t-shirts going about at the minute.

I'm a computing student who spends his spare time playing video games and watching Star Trek. You're an overweight teenage mum who gets taken up the arse at bus stops. How exactly are you any of the above?

:rofl: Belter!

****'s on facebook that spend months on end moaning about not having a job, then when they eventually get one they moan like **** about having to get up for work in the morning*!!!!!!

*this only tends to happen for about a fortnight before they get sacked and start the process all over again!

SpikeDudley

The current generation of graduates coming in to the workplace. Far too eager, hard working, ambitious and capable. Means us existing employees have to try harder, what ever happened to half-arsed, slack jawed incompetents?

don't worry - we still exist! How else would I be posting in this thread?

Patrick Bateman

See people who do this?

I want you to die.

See people who do this?

I want you to die.

I bet you love it really :)

::troll:::'>

ArcticJambo

Hotels that BS you with excuses about late check-outs .... going to have to hang around the foyer and get pestered by 'art-istes' selling their trumped-up trinkets now.

Edited by ArcticJambo

People that get stupid wee ******* Terriers or other pishy yappy dogs (see the dog thread).

GET A REAL DUG FFS

beautiful-sable-german-shepherd-sandy-keeton.jpg

Pic related - it's a real dog worth having.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

People that get stupid wee ******* Terriers or other pishy yappy dogs (see the dog thread).

GET A REAL DUG FFS

beautiful-sable-german-shepherd-sandy-keeton.jpg

Pic related - it's a real dog worth having.

:lol:

See people who do this?

I want you to die.

Agreed. If you must have a delayed punch line then use a....

spoiler FFS

Warm weather and the amount of ******* power tools getting used in the back gardens!

****s sake, its like living on a building site here! Raging!

I swear the neighbour at the back brings his mower and hedge trimmers out when any of the gardens adjacent have people sitting out. The sound of the suburbs eh.

Girls on people's shoulders at gigs. They're always infront of me.

They're never even into the frigging music.

Good one. The tallest women in the world with massive hair always sit in front of me in theatres and cinems. They also move their heads a lot just to ensure that I can't see a thing.

Tommy Wiseau

See people who do this?

I want you to die.

See my thread on this from a week or two ago. Some prime offenders are unrepentant of their atrocious patter. Truly dire.

In-laws! Honestly the bursd parents are a nightmare, they are actually sound enough top talk to but some of the stuff they do is nippy as feck!

The smallest thing always seems to end up being a mammoth job of some sort, couple of months ago the bursd mads a comment about decorating the spare room in her house, she basically meant giving it a lick of paint, once her folks got involved it was a full on redecoration, walls stripped and re-plastered, new flooring put in, damp around the window found which resulted in 4 new windows being fitted around the house and the whole house was in an uproar for over a month!

Latest effort by them has seen 'cutting the grass at the back of the house' turn into a full on groundforce effort including me being woken up at 7am on saturday morning to sign for a turf delivery and then lift the whole lot from the street into the garden before someone nicked it!

This tagging malarkey - WTF - if you're going to all the trouble of being a vandal at least be man enough to spray paint your own name. YEAH / MATE - what a load of bollox !

I swear the neighbour at the back brings his mower and hedge trimmers out when any of the gardens adjacent have people sitting out. The sound of the suburbs eh.

I'm hoping my neighbour follows your neighbours traits, she's about 30, fit as feck and blonde. Pity about the sprog though :-(

Nice of her to chop down the bushes at the back the other day. Anyone know where I can buy some nice cheap NVG goggles? :lol:

maroonlegions

Waiting ages on a take away delivery cos its a Saturday night and busy, already paid for it through card transaction , eventually it arrives, open it it to be confronted with a missing or wrong item.

Feckers who walk s l o w l y along the street, several abreast, and prevent me, an impatient strider, from moving.

People who like "ambience", dollying around in a city, breathing in ambience, terrace bars, wine, "sophistication", etc. Pricks.

Rolling up at the Edinburgh International Book Festival and finding everybody dressed alike.

Zombie Scottish or Catalan nationalists. You've never suffered due to your nationality, so what are you moaning about?

mattyw_1874

People that put hashtags on kickback or facebook. THEY ONLY WORK ON TWITTER YOU mod edit

:facepalm:

This!!!

Before facebook introduced them.

Even still they are #annoying

mattyw_1874

And this putting up your mood balls that is on facebook these days.

"OMG can't wait for (insert some mundane pish) - Feeling excited..... **** off.

***** moaning about the heatwave.

***** who talk 'street'. **** off, innit blud.

***** who bang on about Scottish Independance all the time even though it's all hypothesis.

***** who get married on any day other than a Friday or Saturday.

***** that stick every minute detail of their mundane ******* existence on Facebook

***** that dont support their local team or pretend to be massive Man Utd fans even though they are Scottish and live in Edinburgh.

***** that listen to TalkSport

***** that cant use the self service tills

***** that are old or unemployed that go out to the shops during my lunchtime

And this putting up your mood balls that is on facebook these days.

"OMG can't wait for (insert some mundane pish) - Feeling excited..... **** off.

My mate is the ******* worst culprit for this pish. It's always "feeling low" or "feeling down".

Man the **** up. Nobody wants to know and nobody needs to know. ****.

***** moaning about the heatwave.

***** who talk 'street'. **** off, innit blud.

***** who bang on about Scottish Independance all the time even though it's all hypothesis.

***** who get married on any day other than a Friday or Saturday.

***** that stick every minute detail of their mundane ******* existence on Facebook

***** that dont support their local team or pretend to be massive Man Utd fans even though they are Scottish and live in Edinburgh.

***** that listen to TalkSport

***** that cant use the self service tills

***** that are old or unemployed that go out to the shops during my lunchtime

Don't hold back man. Let it all out. :ninja:

Franklin Delano Bluth

Pokemon!! What's the ******* point. :lol:

:muggy:

It was good when I was a wean.

That ****ing Thistle Timber ad. 'One Thistle Timber' ****! OFF! YOU ****ING FAT! COW!

:muggy::seething::muggy:

I'm sure someone's mentioned it. Heard it for the first time yesterday though. There is a place reserved in hell for those involved in that shite. Worse than the ****ing Holocaust, that shite.

:muggy: :muggy: :muggy:

Standing up from a crouching position and not realising you are underneath something. Even worse than doing it with your head.

I did this about 15 minutes ago and now have a sizeable gouge oozing blood at the bottom of my back that my t shirt keeps sticking to. Ouch!

broadbandchoices_co_uk_TV_Advert_The_Pub_74847891_thumbnail.jpg

This advert boils my piss. Smug arseholes that cant act or keep a straight face.

Edited by EreWeG0..

Guest C00l K1d

Standing up from a crouching position and not realising you are underneath something. Even worse than doing it with your head.

I did this about 15 minutes ago and now have a sizeable gouge oozing blood at the bottom of my back that my t shirt keeps sticking to. Ouch!

Christ you must do that all the time up there!

People who have to rattle the side of the cup when their stirring their tea. It's no a ******* who can hit the side the loudest competition.

Arses.