The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

ArcticJambo

Went to the Shell Garage yesterday morning before heading to work. Was quite busy, and I was in a bit of a rush. Queue was about 7 or 8 deep, 2 of which were lorry drivers and their fuel cards along with the 20 questions from the ONE cashier. I was in a wee bit of a hurry, and the large laddie was fannyin about beside the lassie serving. When it eventually came to me to be served (by the wee lasssie), he shouted on the next person! Was only 2 folk behind me too. Fud!

:seething:

Hope you told him to save his fannying around for quieter times. I used to be quite patient with folks like that but now I'll tell it like it is. Unfortunately when you've got an economy which now almost entirely revolves around the service industry it's inevitable that we get nobs like that everywhere.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People who text in the cinema. Can you not put your phone away for two hours?! I'm no even talking about folk my age or younger. This was a woman who was about 40. Not only texting but showing her partner the texts and then showing him pictures of a signed celtic tops. :seething:

People who look at other people's texts and pictures while in the cinema.

Can I not get some privacy here?? :whistling:

A Boy Named Crow

:rofl:

Top work here MB, top, top work!!! :bravo:

Your younger brother would be very proud of this work.

Much as it hurts me to say it, the boy was bang on the cash, poor trolling from a few on here - his wee brother would indeed be proud of him...

A Boy Named Crow

Initially it does appear that he got a few bites but I refuse to believe that arguments on forums, especially about such petty issues, really bring up the level of tension and irritation that is created in the reader's mind. It is merely a virtual duel to see who can bait the other most effectively, usually ending with two similar characters in front of their monitors equally satisfied with the 'seethe' they believe to have induced from within their rival. Which leads me on to my point whilst I'm here.

Internet, predominantly Facebook, arguments that are taken seriously, normally by those occupying the lower end of the social scale. Words deemed IMPORTANT are usually displayed using capital letters with lots of full stops........and commas,,,,,,,,,, spread out in between. This usually involves females.

No wait, I stand corrected, he still thinks you're a ######!

I reckon MB was genuinely raging though (living in a third world country with pish Internet does that to a man) . I hope those arguing with him were trying to troll'!

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

No wait, I stand corrected, he still thinks you're a ######!

I reckon MB was genuinely raging though (living in a third world country with pish Internet does that to a man) . I hope those arguing with him were trying to troll'!

Supermarkets that don't have enough staff on the tills. Dicks.

That is annoying. My local Waitrose Asda has hundreds of staff milling around chatting while I have to self scan my trolley load. Every third or fourth item pings up some sort of warning meaning I can't scan any more until a member of staff OK's it, then after a while they have the cheek to look exasperated at me.

Vermin.

Magic Numbers

I'm gonna second the girls on shoulders at gigs post a page or so ago. Was at a gig last year & had 3 6 foot lassies standing next to me with their boyfriends, also 6 foot+, posh totty model-looking types, guys looked like they were straight out of a catalogue lol. Spent ages photographing each other with their backs to the gig, then all 3 climbed on their BFs shoulders & started dancing around up there, dunno why but I was absolutely seething at them, probably because they were so into themselves rather than the music. Would have given my right arm for one of 'em to have fallen off & landed among the spilled beer. Thats another annoying thing at gigs - People drinking in the standing area - fecking hate it, empty plastic cups & glasses rolling about, sticky floor etc. Also hate getting showered in beer when the pissheads in front of me start waving their beer glasses in the air while jumping up & down - twats. Had all of the above at a wee festival in Inveraray last summer - was right raging by the end of the gig! Band were excellent as always mind you.

That is annoying. My local Waitrose Asda has hundreds of staff milling around chatting while I have to self scan my trolley load. Every third or fourth item pings up some sort of warning meaning I can't scan any more until a member of staff OK's it, then after a while they have the cheek to look exasperated at me.

Vermin.

The Morrison's self service checkouts are a complete joke.

Folk who pish on toilet seats at work

C'mon to **** surely you've been potty trained by now

Tinky *******s

Folk who pish on toilet seats at work

C'mon to **** surely you've been potty trained by now

Tinky *******s

This really grinds my gears. Manky gits.

Vermin.

Franklin Delano Bluth

Hearts getting spanked aff Hibs at Tynecastle

:seething:

:peepwall:

Realised I've just wasted a year of my life at college. Worked too much instead of studying, exam tomorrow and I've got nae chance.

Feel like reversing over my heed.

Idiot.

Franklin Delano Bluth

Getting yer arse handed to you aff a wee laddie

:sob:

I pish on public toilet seats just coz I can

Enjoy gentlemen ::troll:::'>

• 2 weeks later...
Lancashire_Lou

I was on the door at a roller derby bout last week. All the seats had been taken and people were starting to stand at the back. A woman came over and asked for my chair for her 'heavily pregnant daughter'. I happily let her take it.

Turned around and she'd put her frigging bags on it. The pregnant woman was just stood next to it.

I was on the door at a roller derby bout last week. All the seats had been taken and people were starting to stand at the back. A woman came over and asked for my chair for her 'heavily pregnant daughter'. I happily let her take it.

Turned around and she'd put her frigging bags on it. The pregnant woman was just stood next to it.

What's a roller derby?

Lancashire_Lou

I enjoy it anyway. You learn skills & tricks on skates with the advantage of it being a team sport WITH FULL CONTACT!

Nothing better than knocking someone flying after a bad day at work and getting praised for it instead of arrested.

I enjoy it anyway. You learn skills & tricks on skates with the advantage of it being a team sport WITH FULL CONTACT!

Nothing better than knocking someone flying after a bad day at work and getting praised for it instead of arrested.

Fair enough.

Looks utter pish though!

Guest C00l K1d

See if i type ''will you chum me uptown for some travelling money'' does anyone else see ''i would love to be dragged round primark on a sunday afternoon''

Fecking women honestly, pain in the arse

• 4 weeks later...
Patrick Bateman

Folk in Scotland who dress/walk/act like they've come straight outta compton, with their US state college basketball team caps and trousers hanging just above the knees. Oh, and the repugnant sad-acts who wear Harvard hoodies as though they studied there. Oh, and those plebs who wear faint printed t-shirts featuring names of cities they've clearly never visited, like Miami or San Francisco. Absolutely tragic. Funnily enough, post-Obama, America is now vogue having been hideously out of fashion for the Bush era. Not that they'd realise this, of course.

Edited by Patrick Bateman

The Internet

Will. I. Am. *****. Stop putting hashtags in your song and album names you utter bellend. In fact, stop bringing out songs. Your last 10 'hits' have all sounded the ******* same. Shite.

And Jessie J. Yeah, you're bald, we get it. Your new video consists of you rubbing your own baldy heed to show how you're so different from the rest even though you're dressed up like any old slag pop star. Pretentious *****.

Sergio Garcia

Will. I. Am. *****. Stop putting hashtags in your song and album names you utter bellend. In fact, stop bringing out songs. Your last 10 'hits' have all sounded the ******* same. Shite.

And Jessie J. Yeah, you're bald, we get it. Your new video consists of you rubbing your own baldy heed to show how you're so different from the rest even though you're dressed up like any old slag pop star. Pretentious *****.

This. William is a right annoying c...

BoJack Horseman

Why have you:

a) heard all of Will.I.Am's songs

b) seen Jessie J's new music video

Edited by Roger H. Sterling

******* hayfever :seething:

Aside from toothache, the most ******* annoying thing in the world. Wait 11 months for some decent weather and when it comes you have to stay inside or else your nose and eyes itch tae ****.

And God, for creating hayfever. ****

Edited by EreWeG0..

Adverts that follow me around the internet. I look at a holiday and the next thing I know I'm getting holiday adverts while reading kickback. **** off.

And Amazon. I look up a book on biology and they send me an email saying "You've recently looked at books on biology, you might like these". Aye, I might, but I don't want ******* Amazon creeping around trying to get me to buy things. Also, going into a shop and having folk asking to help me straight away. I know what I've come in for and I can see what else there is and what I might casually buy. If I need help, I'll ask for it.

Life these days is a constant "hard sell". I'm happy to give money to Hearts, but just about everything and everybody else can die.

BoJack Horseman

Adverts that follow me around the internet. I look at a holiday and the next thing I know I'm getting holiday adverts while reading kickback. **** off.

And Amazon. I look up a book on biology and they send me an email saying "You've recently looked at books on biology, you might like these". Aye, I might, but I don't want ******* Amazon creeping around trying to get me to buy things. Also, going into a shop and having folk asking to help me straight away. I know what I've come in for and I can see what else there is and what I might casually buy. If I need help, I'll ask for it.

Life these days is a constant "hard sell". I'm happy to give money to Hearts, but just about everything and everybody else can die.

That's called remarketing. Stick adblock on your browser or turn off your cookies.

Christian Benteke

Working in retail I hate doing it but I have to, the pressure you get put under for not approaching customers as soon as they walk in the door is unreal.

Christian Benteke

Aside from toothache, the most ******* annoying thing in the world. Wait 11 months for some decent weather and when it comes you have to stay inside or else your nose and eyes itch tae ****.

And God, for creating hayfever. ****

My eyes are fine this year somehow but my nose won't stop with the snotters and I have constant sneezing fits. Would rather take a boot in the staines than put up with this.

My eyes are fine this year somehow but my nose won't stop with the snotters and I have constant sneezing fits. Would rather take a boot in the staines than put up with this.

Booger_sneeze_girls_reaction.gif