The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

The Internet

Why have you:

a) heard all of Will.I.Am's songs

b) seen Jessie J's new music video

Because I make the mistake of not actively avoiding them. It takes effort to avoid shit like this these days.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BoJack Horseman

Because I make the mistake of not actively avoiding them. It takes effort to avoid shit like this these days.

Is it because you're the target audience? I couldn't name a Will.I.Am song, never mind know they were littered with hashtags. It's also extremely easy not to watch an entire music video.

michael_bolton

Being behind arzholes in the checkout who insist on letting the checkout operator pack their shopping for them, oblivious to how busy the shop is as they stand making idle chit chat with the lassie on the till and adding 10 minutes to the shopping "experience" had this twice in the last week... t w a t s

This is the shopping norm here in Sri Lanka. Sri Lankan customers consider it beneath them to pack their own bags in the supermarket. This means the lassie has to scan all their stuff, print off the bill, spend ages working the slow card system (all while the customer could easily have the bags packed) and only then get the bags and pack everything for the customer. All while the customer just stands there. I've actually jumped in before and packed other people's bags for them before just to speed things up and show them a better way. It doesn't work. They don't get it. Infuriating.

Kenny ******* Powers

BT Openzone.

****** off will ye.

I also hate this. Reading kickback on the bus on the way home and this pops up at least 3 times a journey!

People on my facebook who are so BOARD or have had an AMMENCE night also **** me right off.

Edited by FLOGEL77

Stuart McNeill

I also hate this. Reading kickback on the bus on the way home and this pops up at least 3 times a journey!

People on my facebook who are so BOARD or have had an AMMENCE night also **** me right off.

Do you have AN iPhone? You can forget the network and stop it from happening.

What I hate is when you're walking up a flight of stairs and you almost collide with some tw*t becasuse they are farting about on their phone (walking down the stairs) and not looking where they are going. I even reported this lassie to Management ate work for that very thing (on the same day we did our Health and Safety e learning).

People shouting "C'mon Tim" at Wimbledon when Murray is playing. Wasn't funny in 2007, is significantly less funny now.

Lancashire_Lou

People sitting on people's shoulders at gigs & festivals.

And those bloody flags.

I CAN'T ******* SEE THE BAND, YOU MORONS!

People sitting on people's shoulders at gigs & festivals.

And those bloody flags.

I CAN'T ******* SEE THE BAND, YOU MORONS!

Would they do that at the cinema I wonder?

Hannibal Lecter

The ******* Edinburgh City bypass and people who drive at 40mph on it!

Or any 70mph road for that matter.

Usually they have Volvo written on their car somewhere

Once I was driving on the bypass to work as you do. I let a car come out that was indicating to my lane when the traffic was crawling only to notice that the girl that was driving it was doing her make up which to me okay fine the traffic is crawling at 10mph so no harm done really.

Then 10 mins later the traffic starts moving again so by this point the traffic is pulling away meanwhile she is still doing her make up, going into her bag picking up whatever and making her car swerve from left to right. im struggling to go even upto 60 at this point so i had to start flashin my lights at her cause in honesty she was being dangerous and i was worried i was going to crash into her. After 20 mins of this still going on she finally decides to pull in the left lane to let me pass but as i drive past she starts beeping at me and well giving me hand motion signs im sure you can guess what they are.

You couldn't make it up honesty

Hannibal Lecter

Usually they have Volvo written on their car somewhere

Or some old geezer who has retired, went out and bought a sports car and insists on driving it at 40mph everywhere he goes.

Neilson's Shank

Russians, I am in Bulgaria currently and they are here in their thousands, rude and arrogant, plenty new money but sadly nae class.

I can confirm however that there is no sign of a 5 foot 2 submariner wearing a Jambos scarf (to date,I will update if this situation changes)

I know somebody that earns 200k but still goes to Sainsburys and looks for discarded tokens, picks up 5ps of the ground and says he can't afford sky sports...

People that always talk about where they have been and what they have done with their lives! OK I get you have been hiking up every mountain in the world, fed African children, sky dived in 14 countries and absailed down Niagra falls but I really do not want t hear it all the time especially as it makes my life soound pesh in comparison :sob: Also this type of person usually likes to claim the moral high-ground and use this to claim they are a person of the people when really daddy paid for their little holidays on his credit card and it's OK for you to go to Africa with the comfort that you can get a nice 1st class flight back to your hipster flat in town and drive your new mini that daddy bought too! These people don't have the choice! Fecking go and take a number 21 bus into deepest darkest Leith, Craigentinny and Niddrie and try and survive a month there. (OK not really a comparison but still).

Seethe.

Patrick Bateman

I'm sure cinema behaviour has been covered above, but I'm still taken aback by how many people act like they're on the spectrum when the lights go down. Firstly, how can anyone think it's acceptable to talk once the film has started? Worse still, offer the most inane commentary imaginable, like repeating dialogue or repeating what's just happened. And what about the new fad of checking your smart phone? Anti social vermin who should be euthanised.

Im gonna enjoying reading all the previous pages

Sorry if these have been mentioned

The phrase 'national treasure' Helen Mirren and most recently Glastonbury!!!! No not at all, hate that phrase

Bandwagons, amount of twats who all of a sudden have a keen interest in nba / nfl / baseball / wimbledon or boxing (off the top of my head) and post all about on social media sights, unfollowed/defriended alot of ppl as a result!

Being a (relatively) young dad at 24 years an using lothian buses, idiots who sit on the buggy space wen theres loads of empty seats and refuse to move when u get on or tut when u put ur buggy there! Even when theres a sign next to their head indicating its a buggy space not a fat person space.

Worst i've had is the new 1, great buggy space with a bigger seat, fatties love it and i got evils and comments when i wanted to get on there was a joke! Or an old guy who sat right behind the buggy on the aforementioned buggy space and moaned at me my buggy rolled bback 3 inches and bashed his legs and that i should 'be more careful'

Edinburgh nightclubs- just utter tam kite now

That slag liz bringing the royal mile to standstill tge day made me seethe.

Soft hieds, the lot of her followers.

The Internet

I'm sure cinema behaviour has been covered above, but I'm still taken aback by how many people act like they're on the spectrum when the lights go down. Firstly, how can anyone think it's acceptable to talk once the film has started? Worse still, offer the most inane commentary imaginable, like repeating dialogue or repeating what's just happened. And what about the new fad of checking your smart phone? Anti social vermin who should be euthanised.

I love the cinema, but I ******* hate pretty much everyone while I'm there. People who play with their phone while the film's on deserve a visit from Patrick Bateman actually.

Lancashire_Lou

When you're sat in a bus shelter then someone stands on the other side of the glass to your right so you can't see whether your bus is coming and have to stand up too or risk it flying past you. Dickheads. JUST STAND IN THE SHELTER!

Gorgiewave

Folk who talk when they have nothing to say. JUST SHUT UP.

And people who overrule other people on decisions that only affect the other person. For example, I am currently in the spare room with the door closed so I don't have to listen to the chat in the background. My girlfriend comes, opens the door, then doesn't close it on her way out. When I ask her to close it, she says, "No, I'll leave it open so you don't get too hot." What? I am in here, on my own, and fine as I am. JUST ******* LEAVE ME ALONE!

When you're sat in a bus shelter then someone stands on the other side of the glass to your right so you can't see whether your bus is coming and have to stand up too or risk it flying past you. Dickheads. JUST STAND IN THE SHELTER!

What I hate even more is when your walking to work and people see there bus coming but decided to walk right infront of you without even looking to see whats coming the other way. I then have to say excuse me loud for them to move and they look at me as if i've done something wrong. IGNORANT PEOPLE!

PsychocAndy

People who bring out acoustic guitars when you are at a party and insist on playing it. I always want to do a Bluto Blutarasky but I am always warned by the Mrs before going.

I don't want to hear your shite versions of "House of the Rising Sun" and "Smoke on the Water" or even "Pretty Vacant". If you said come down and listen to me masturbate with a guitar, I wouldn't go. Even if your half decent on the bloody thing I don't want to hear it. I don't stop everyone talking so I can light my farts to" God Save the Queen" or "Carmen" or for everyone to witness my near famous long projectile Vomit.

People who bring out acoustic guitars when you are at a party and insist on playing it. I always want to do a Bluto Blutarasky but I am always warned by the Mrs before going.

I don't want to hear your shite versions of "House of the Rising Sun" and "Smoke on the Water" or even "Pretty Vacant". If you said come down and listen to me masturbate with a guitar, I wouldn't go. Even if your half decent on the bloody thing I don't want to hear it. I don't stop everyone talking so I can light my farts to" God Save the Queen" or "Carmen" or for everyone to witness my near famous long projectile Vomit.

This, or generally anybody who has to be the centre of attention at a party. Drinking games can be fun but don't ruin great atmosphere by getting everybody to shut up to hear you explain the rules

cosanostra

These people should be dragged outside and beaten severely.

Cinemas should employ people to do this.

cosanostra

Now that is a good shout.

Any dickhead who produces a guitar at a party should be ejected instantly.

Totally unacceptable behaviour.

People who use the word "methinks" are vermin. Just don't do it.

Tattoos of some absolutely shite, corny as hell, catchphrase or song lyric writing written in Gaelic / scroll writing / Arabic. So incredibly cheesy. Met some utter knob with Oasis lyrics tattooed on his arm. :facepalm:

People at my work actually believing that KFC use genetically, modified, headless, brainless chickens that come from test tubes to make their food which is why they changed their name to KFC. I mean for ****s sake...

Neds who think they're Snoop Dogg fighting with each other at practically every hiphop gig ever in Glasgow.

Potholes and shite / non existent road markings in Glasgow. The streets are an absolute shambles.

Couldn't agree more. Though it always tends to be f-ing Oasis that I hear folk playing!

People that talk about their work non stop when your in the pub. Nothing against tradesman but they are the worst for it. It's just boring.

People that talk about their work non stop when your in the pub. Nothing against tradesman but they are the worst for it. It's just boring.

Trust me office folk are just as bad for it. My mate has a rule that when your out you spend the first 2 pints drinking about work then after that you speak about other things. Its a good rule!

BestInTheWorld

Probably been covered, but young mums that post at least 5 photos of their, newborn - upwards, children onto facebook

Keep your photos to yourself!

This. x 1000. I have an acquaintance (nothing more) who is a friend of a friend who turns up to parties/BBQ's organised by that friend. Give him an hour and a few drinks and the accoustic guitar comes out. 2 trick pony. Half A World Away by Oasis and Time Of Your Life by Green Day. Then invaraibly the room loses any interest it had and he gets the hint and stops. Its torture. Absolute torture.

Stuart McNeill

When on the bus and people who keep pressing the bell 'dingdingdingding... Dingding'

The driver knows you want off Ffs.

Chester Perry

Don't know if its been mentioned already but people who put ellipses at the end of every sentence should genuinely kill themselves. Sub human filth. I don't know whether its because of an extremely low IQ or they think it looks good but if I had my way, perpetrators would be lined up and shot.

This EDM (Electronic Dance Music) patter. Why after nearly 40 years do the Yanks feel the need to refer to dance music as "Electronic". Thats a given isn't it? They believe its a whole new genre but it just sounds like old stuff from the mid 90's

cosanostra

This EDM (Electronic Dance Music) patter. Why after nearly 40 years do the Yanks feel the need to refer to dance music as "Electronic". Thats a given isn't it? They believe its a whole new genre but it just sounds like old stuff from the mid 90's

What the hell is dance music anyway? It seems to cover everything from IDM to hiphop to gabber and is a ridiculous term. To me, dance music has always been the cheesy, commercial wing of electronic music. Think 2-unlimited or Castles in the Sky or some bollocks like that. Electronic music is a way better term to be honest. I've no idea what EDM is though. Heard the term a couple of times to shite like Madeon or Steve Aoki. Lowest common denominator electro-house sort of thing.

Don't know if its been mentioned already but people who put ellipses at the end of every sentence should genuinely kill themselves. Sub human filth. I don't know whether its because of an extremely low IQ or they think it looks good but if I had my way, perpetrators would be lined up and shot.

Sorry, I think that might be me ...

People who talk about them self contiinuesly. .

Selfish and greedy people. ...

Politicians are absolute bell ends. ...

Private Womble

Now that is a good shout.

Any dickhead who produces a guitar at a party should be ejected instantly.

Totally unacceptable behaviour.

People who use the word "methinks" are vermin. Just don't do it.

Tattoos of some absolutely shite, corny as hell, catchphrase or song lyric writing written in Gaelic / scroll writing / Arabic. So incredibly cheesy. Met some utter knob with Oasis lyrics tattooed on his arm. :facepalm:

People at my work actually believing that KFC use genetically, modified, headless, brainless chickens that come from test tubes to make their food which is why they changed their name to KFC. I mean for ****s sake...

Neds who think they're Snoop Dogg fighting with each other at practically every hiphop gig ever in Glasgow.

Potholes and shite / non existent road markings in Glasgow. The streets are an absolute shambles.

:lol: I know a guy with Oasis lyrics on his arm too, it must be the in thing, pretty cringey.

BestInTheWorld

Bursd with a severely annoying laugh!

Sitting next to a couple of them at the bus stop

And when i say that, it isn't a sweeping generalisation of females :)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

English people pronouncing T's as D's. Hear it on Sky Sport News all the time.

"Noddingham Forest were the bedder team."

GTF.

While waiting for a lift, some **** rocking up and pushing the clearly lit button again - aye cause I was just standing here like a dafty waiting form someone to show how to request the feckin lift !!!!

The_razors_edge

People who point blank refuse to do anything for themselves. In my line of work I have to provide info, support, guidance etc on housing, welfare benefits etc. People basically make an appointment and then bring completed forms with them for me to go over with them. This is to ensure all relevant info and evidence has been provided to support their application. The amount of times someone has turned up to an appointment and hasn't even put their name on the form is unbelievable. Boils my piss. So I have to sit and fill the form in for them answering questions that only they can answer. All because they're too bone idle to do it