The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Men that wear trainers to walk to work, with their suit.

THIS.

I just don't get it, you can buy comfortable shoes, women I understand those high heels look tricky to walk in, but men....WTF?

Guess I better get myself a pair of comfortable shoes then (at least I don't wear a suit, just my trousers and shirt).

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THIS.

I just don't get it, you can buy comfortable shoes, women I understand those high heels look tricky to walk in, but men....WTF?

There's a guy in my office that wears them actually in the office all day, manky running trainers with smart trousers, shirt, etc. Only time he puts shoes on is for meetings with folk from outside our work.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Folk hanging around outside the hospital where Kate is due to give birth waiting on an announcement. Do these people have nothing better to do?

Folk hanging around outside the hospital where Kate is due to give birth waiting on an announcement. Do these people have nothing better to do?

like going to their job.

Thought of a few more on the way home!

Each night there is a shuttle bus from my office to the train station that gets to the station a minute or two before the train to Edinburgh is due and every single night there are 2 morons that start running to the platform the second they get off the bus, this inspires the rest of the morons that were on the bus to also run as they think they are going to miss the train, THEY WON'T! Each and every day I casually walk from the bus to the platform, usually have time for a cigarette and not once have I missed the fecking train!!

Also people that can't read basic, simple instructions! As an example, each and every staircase in Waverly train station is clearly marked in both directions stating that you should keep to the left hand side of the stairs yet the number of complete pricks that think you are in the wrong as they try and fight past a mass of people heading in the opposite direction!

3rd and final one at the moment, people who advertise flatshares etc on the internet/gumtree and then when they finally respond to a query they say 'can you please text me as I don't check my emails very often', why the **** would you advertise something online if you can't check emails ffs???????

The ******* amoebae at my work who, after noticing that I'm standing behind them at the tea machine, still fill up four cups in one go.

I only want a hot chocolate ffs, you selfish ****s.

The_razors_edge

At work and the burd tries to phone, FFS you know what time I finish! I finish at the same time every single day, she knows this so why the **** does she try to phone me 15 minutes before I finish!!!

I'll see your phone before you finish work and raise you a phone me when she knows I'm driving and can't answer.

Sterling Archer

Email at work:

"Hi I'm looking for your help with something, when are you free?"

Me:

"Monday, Tuesday and Thursday morning work best for me."

Meeting invite comes through, Wednesday morning.

:muggy:

Painters. :(

Painters who seem to think it is their divine right to put the crappiest sounding transistor radio on loud while they slap some magnolia on the corridor walls thus subjecting the masses to Grant Stott.

Sterling Archer

Magnolia paint.

Just smoke in the hoose for 10 years.

:muggy:

Expensive paint :muggy:

Would have been cheaper buying rum.

I'll see your phone before you finish work and raise you a phone me when she knows I'm driving and can't answer.

I used to work from home now and again - the term "work" was totally lost on my missus, came into the room every 5 minutes to ask me questions or if I could help her with something (nowt sexually either otherwise I might have be inclined to help). Drove me insane !!

Some gym related ones here:

1. The wee asian lass who always seems to be on the treadmill beside me doing her 8 strides per second running technique thingie... just weird. If she was sprinting, fair enough, but not whilst on a jog speed!
  2. The ex-army type also on the treadmill last night who had the posture of a lamppost and bounded along like bambi crossed with a high jumper
  3. Bursd going to classes who insist on filling up their 2L water bottle to the top when all I want is a couple of mouthfulls
  4. Blokes in the shower who decide it is the manly thing to hawk up a greener every couple of seconds and gob it out - go see a doctor ffs if one dosent clear out your tubes
  5. Bursds who will not use the machines in front of me - the only thing keeping me from getting bored on the treadmill is if I have a nice a$$ to look at
  6. Blokes in the gym changing room who walk about in the scud. If my winkle was that small, I would never be walking about with it limply trying to swing about in public.
  7. Folk with their physical trainer who insist on taking up about machines at the same time, and hogging 2 sets of weights to 'vary the routine as quickly as possible'. If you aren't using one, I WILL take them as we all pay the same basic membership fee.
  8. Obnoxious pretty boy types in the changing room who insist on getting changed in front of the mirror.
  9. Folk who insist they are cool by wearing the largest most obnoxious set of 'cans', usually Beats headphones. You look like a f@nny.

Beats headphones in general. You can get phones that are light years ahead of those things for half the price. You may as well carry a giant sign saying "I'm an idiot and I'll pay double if it means my headphone cables are red."

Morons.

Ron Swanson

Office chat in general. I'm only here to work, not be your pal.

Please don't discuss your family life with me.

Talk about stuff that I don't care about.

Have a clearly bull story based on nearly every year on the top ten on the radio about how you remember playing this song to people who arrived at the holiday resort you worked at in Turkey in 1993.

You have italian relatives....big woop. Stop going on about.

S***e apps on your phone that you have that act like a walkie talkie with your bairns, aye fine but don't keep playing it in the office.

And todays chat on the phone to someone is about gall stones...

Safely say I cannot stand it, thank christ for spotify...

Beats headphones in general. You can get phones that are light years ahead of those things for half the price. You may as well carry a giant sign saying "I'm an idiot and I'll pay double if it means my headphone cables are red."

Morons.

Once even had a club DJ trying to defend Beats to the point that he claimed my Technics studio headphones were cheap tat!

Once even had a club DJ trying to defend Beats to the point that he claimed my Technics studio headphones were cheap tat!

I used to use those chunky metal looking Technics phones for DJing. Nice sound but they didn't last long in my record bag. Been using Sennheisers for years now and wouldn't ever buy anything else now.

Ron Swanson

Morons.

Claimed they were "BEBO" headphones on Facebook and anyone that went "naw naw they're beats by dre" (or similar) were instantly deleted. For all I use mines for the ?8 Sony ones from Argos do me

:verysmug:

I used to use those chunky metal looking Technics phones for DJing. Nice sound but they didn't last long in my record bag. Been using Sennheisers for years now and wouldn't ever buy anything else now.

Looked after mine so they lasted a good few years dj'ing, probably due an upgrade soon though!

Some gym related ones here:

1. The wee asian lass who always seems to be on the treadmill beside me doing her 8 strides per second running technique thingie... just weird. If she was sprinting, fair enough, but not whilst on a jog speed!
  2. The ex-army type also on the treadmill last night who had the posture of a lamppost and bounded along like bambi crossed with a high jumper
  3. Bursd going to classes who insist on filling up their 2L water bottle to the top when all I want is a couple of mouthfulls
  4. Blokes in the shower who decide it is the manly thing to hawk up a greener every couple of seconds and gob it out - go see a doctor ffs if one dosent clear out your tubes
  5. Bursds who will not use the machines in front of me - the only thing keeping me from getting bored on the treadmill is if I have a nice a$$ to look at
  6. Blokes in the gym changing room who walk about in the scud. If my winkle was that small, I would never be walking about with it limply trying to swing about in public.
  7. Folk with their physical trainer who insist on taking up about machines at the same time, and hogging 2 sets of weights to 'vary the routine as quickly as possible'. If you aren't using one, I WILL take them as we all pay the same basic membership fee.
  8. Obnoxious pretty boy types in the changing room who insist on getting changed in front of the mirror.
  9. Folk who insist they are cool by wearing the largest most obnoxious set of 'cans', usually Beats headphones. You look like a f@nny.

Add 'folk who can't operate a rowing machine properly'. Never seen so many people who look like they are trying to limbo under the 'oar'.

Looked after mine so they lasted a good few years dj'ing, probably due an upgrade soon though!

Wrecked mine within a year. They came apart just at the swivel joint at the can. Was pretty gutted as I loved them.

Guest C00l K1d

"Politics is boring", "reading is boring", "cricket is boring", "history is boring".

Nail on head.

All shite things that make the world a duller place.

Snake Plissken

If we're doing gym ones, I've got a few that irk me and this post will also test the capabilities of the swear filter...

1) ***** doing bicep curls in the squat rack. There are only two ******* racks in the whole gym but some ***** insist on doing their shitey and ineffective curls inside the racks just so they can look at themselves in the mirror. *****.

2) Arseholes and their ******* phones. Why are some people not capable of being separated from their phones for a period exceeding five minutes? Recently I was in and one gimp was playing with his phone whilst occupying a Smith machine (luckily I rarely use Smith machines but that's beside the point) I manged to work through six sets in the time it took him to do one. One.

3) Mother****ers using weights benches to hold their phones and towels. They're for doing weights on, not resting your shite you *****.

4) Arseholes dragging half the ******* dumbbells in gym over to their bench and taking an ice age to use them while others have to stand around like spare pricks waiting for weights that aren't even being used.

5) The fact gyms are often full of fairly useless things like cross-trainers, ab machines, those laughably puny pink weights, Swiss balls etc. and rarely have more than two squat racks.

Gym memberships should include mandatory gym etiquette lessons and gyms should stop pandering to lazy middle-aged women.

Guest GhostHunter

Gym memberships should include mandatory gym etiquette lessons and gyms should stop pandering to lazy middle-aged women.

This.

This.

This +1.

The stretching area at my gym (Nuffield in Aberdeen) is usually full of middle aged women folk using their stupid inflatable balls or 0.5kg weights. That or them lying on the ground doing some yoga style stretches - young bursd yes, older ones no thank you.

Also, bursd using the weight machines and then putting them on the lightest setting possible - what is the point? Surely you cannot 'tone' your muscles lifting 2.5kg???

Snake Plissken

Also, bursd using the weight machines and then putting them on the lightest setting possible - what is the point? Surely you cannot 'tone' your muscles lifting 2.5kg???

Because (I know this because I spent a couple of years as an instructor/PT) women are deathly afraid of weights and for two reasons.

1) Because weights are difficult and most women in the gym don't like difficult - that's why you see them reading magazines while idly pedaling on the bikes. That's why body balance and zumba exist, because (most) women want to kid themselves that they're working towards a goal without actually doing the work to achieve said goal.

2) Because they have this downright moronic belief that lifting anything above 5 kg will turn them into gigantic she-hulks. If I had a pound for everytime I had to deconstruct that stupid belief, I could probably have bought Hearts a few years ago.

Edited by Snake Plissken

Pure in Glasgow installing a Costa Express machine in the lobby

:nojustno:

Edited by Marvin

People not flushing the toilet after them at work! Filthy

Mate of mine goes on about this. Apparently at his office there's often a load been dropped off and the manny b*****s don't bother to flush.

Fortunately we're all a bit more dainty at my work.

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

Mate of mine goes on about this. Apparently at his office there's often a load been dropped off and the manny b*****s don't bother to flush.

Fortunately we're all a bit more dainty at my work.

Have the same problem in this gaff, first thing in the morning not what you want to be looking at!

What I don't get about the folk who don't flush is why they don't use toilet paper.

Unless they've shat, wiped, flushed and the main log has stuck to the porcelain.

Filth if not, tbh.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Folk who go to gyms rather than becoming lumberjacks.

Folk who think they are too intelligent to exercise.

Nail on head.

All shite things that make the world a duller place.

I know you won't read this because it's boring, but all your posts are now history. Which is why no-one should read them. Because they're boring.

My pet hate is people who don't get genius sarcasm on message boards.

******* computer printers. Why don't they just ******* WORK.

Every time, every ******* time there's some issue.

3 hours I've spent since I got home trying to print off one thing.

Have the same problem in this gaff, first thing in the morning not what you want to be looking at!

I can beat that, walked into the toilets at work and someone had left shite (a proper shite not a smear) on the seat!

I avoid that toilet now never mind the cubicle