The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

They are brilliant.

The only seethe featuring buffalo wings is that you can't get them here.

They are phenomenal.

Went to a Hooters in Hollywood in January and got some boneless suicide hot-wings with the blue cheese dip and celery.

Amazing.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kalamazoo Jambo

EDIT: Anyone know why this has all filtered to the far right of the box?

It's JKB's new 'political autodetect' functionality at work :ninja:

They are brilliant.

The only seethe featuring buffalo wings is that you can't get them here.

They are phenomenal.

Went to a Hooters in Hollywood in January and got some boneless suicide hot-wings with the blue cheese dip and celery.

Amazing.

Nah, not having it. They're crap. And fiddly. They're the emperor's new clothes of American 'cuisine'.

First bloody buses. 3 quid for a single to town is ridiculous. Shite service too. But they can charge whatever they like seeing as Lothian buses don't venture out here despite it being in the city of Edinburgh council boundary area. And Tranent get about five different buses to choose from into town, all at 1.50 single and they are further away offer.

Tommy Wiseau

Seagulls.

:seething:

Shut the **** up!!

Woke up by these dicks every fecking morning at 4am. I want them dead.

First bloody buses. 3 quid for a single to town is ridiculous. Shite service too. But they can charge whatever they like seeing as Lothian buses don't venture out here despite it being in the city of Edinburgh council boundary area. And Tranent get about five different buses to choose from into town, all at 1.50 single and they are further away offer.

I have no sympathy. All I ever hear from 'out of towners' is how much more house they can afford.

Well, thats grand, enjoy your shitty bus service and the fact you have to plan nights out with military precision.

I have no sympathy. All I ever hear from 'out of towners' is how much more house they can afford.

Well, thats grand, enjoy your shitty bus service and the fact you have to plan nights out with military precision.

:rofl:

Woke up by these dicks every fecking morning at 4am. I want them dead.

It's a huge problem in leith. There's a FB page dedicated to the seethe they provoke. :lol:

Matthew Le Tissier

:arry::yas::rofl:

Advertising Free Hugs.When and where did this nonsense start.

You're a heartless *******, Benny.

Ach...gies a hug!

Guest C00l K1d

:yas:

Tommy Wiseau

It's a huge problem in leith. There's a FB page dedicated to the seethe they provoke. :lol:

I know - my flatmate shared it with me the other week :lol:

Earplugs for seagull sufferers.

Human beings. Shite, me included.

Stupid summer news bulletins. "It's warm and sunny in Brighton/Tenerife". I'm either there and know that already or am not there and don't give a shit. They're all the same in Spain. "Beaches are full of happy, mindless people".

People running for a bus/train to avoid waiting 5-10 mins on the next one! What are these people doing when they get home from work that waiting 5 mins for the next bus/train would be so catastrophic?

Guest C00l K1d

People running for a bus/train to avoid waiting 5-10 mins on the next one! What are these people doing when they get home from work that waiting 5 mins for the next bus/train would be so catastrophic?

No every bus comes within 5 minutes of the last :laugh:

Seagulls.

Certain burds.

Junkies and jakeys and 16 year old 16 stone pregnant lassies who get a council house and get everything paid for them despite not working a day in their life. Shoot them.

Getting the pish ripped for having a complete shanner of a moment on Kickback and failing to grasp the simple concept of something.

:down:

Buffalo wings.

Buffalo's don't have wings.

And not only that....

Spanish omelettes aren't made of Spanish people

French toast isn't made with chopped up French animals

Chinese takeaways dont have Chinese people in them.

Mongolian bbqs.......etc

WTF is the world coming to? It shits me to tears that food stuffs and food-styles are not actual descriptions of the food they are made of.

Get it ******* sorted out.

TheMaganator

The word seagull. There's no such animal.

My bursds brother is an ornithologist (though in USA they call them 'birders'). He tells me this all the time.

It's either a laughing gull, or a herring gull, apparently.

Shite chat. Shite birds.

My bursds brother is an ornithologist (though in USA they call them 'birders'). He tells me this all the time.

Can i have a seethe at when perfectly good names for people who study things - ornithologists, say - get changed to something cretinous...birders perhaps?

No every bus comes within 5 minutes of the last :laugh:

I'm aware of that, meant when people run for a 22 as an example!

Having to wait a week for Breaking Bad.

Listening to people harp on and on about Breaking Bad, when it's mediocre at best.

Dagger Is Back

I hate people who think they can stop their car wherever they want just because they've put their hazards on

I hate people who park part on the pavement - it's a real shame when the pram scratches against their paintwork coz I can't get past - I don't actually have a baby but they don't know that

Advertising Free Hugs.When and where did this nonsense start.

lets be honest, these people are just perverted

1374698179-dec7b3475822c02ee493fcc9f32c2edc.jpg

I just saw this picture in the paper. I immediately thought it was Bomber Brown, but it's 89-year-old George HW Bush.

with a young Jim Goodwin?

Guest GhostHunter

Guy I work beside uses words like 'exsqueeze me' and 'opporchancity'.

Why not just say normal words FFS!!

I can feel my seethe seething at that, and it's not even happening to me.

Today's peach though - my work making some of the support functions wear t-shirts with "Free Hi-5's" on it.

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware I had to pay for them normally.

?3 doesn't sound too much to get in to town if you live out in the sticks.

Bargain to be honest when I need to pay ?1.50 to go about a mile or so.

Edited by Ray Gin

I hate people who think they can stop their car wherever they want just because they've put their hazards on

I hate people who park part on the pavement - it's a real shame when the pram scratches against their paintwork coz I can't get past - I don't actually have a baby but they don't know that

Pavement parkers....big seethe of mine. It's horrendous at my folks but I encourage my sons when we're visiting that they can go as fast as they like down the pavement on their scooters.

I scratched my neighbours car quite badly with my bike when I was a kid. My dad (being a copper) politely reminded my neighbour of the laws regarding parking (or should I say driving) on the pavement and told him he could stick his demand for repairs. They didn't get on very well after that but coincidentally he did start using his 10m driveway more frequently!

That said....when learning to ride my bike I veered off the road and slammed into the back of a parked mini and that boot door folded like tin foil. My Dad could run surprisingly fast with me under one arm and a bike under the other. My Dad told me later that the Mini owner had a driveway so it wasn't my fault but we should keep it a secret from my friends and Mum anyway.

Edited by Der Kaiser

Folk that refer to their pets as being their own children.

Old bint at my work phoned the vet the other day and said "I'm <dugsname>'s mummy".

:cornette:

Guest C00l K1d

Folk that refer to their pets as being their own children.

Old bint at my work phoned the vet the other day and said "I'm <dugsname>'s mummy".

:cornette:

Following on from that.. grown adults who still say mummy and daddy.

BoJack Horseman

Following on from that.. grown adults who still say mummy and daddy.

Following on from that... when folk are talking about their parents and just call them "mum" and "dad", as if they're my parents too. Like, "I went into town with mum".

:pleasing:

standard, i wont on the lottery last night chat in the office from the boss....?2.10.

It wasn't funny the 8th time you told that joke.

FUD

then he attempts to whistle the song that is playing on the radio and sounds **** all like what is playing, ruining a rare decent song.

Again,

FUD

Thanks god I can put headphones on, otherwise I would hate my job even more than I do

TheMaganator

Can i have a seethe at when perfectly good names for people who study things - ornithologists, say - get changed to something cretinous...birders perhaps?

Yes. It anoys me too.

The Burds best pal, she comes from Orkney but has lived here for the last 5 years. So why the **** does she have to mention ****ing Orkney in every single conversation?? She's also started trying to convince us to go with her every time she goes home for a visit and everytime we have seen her in the last couple of weeks she has been going on and on about us going up there for new year, because they 'have a huge party'! **** off, there is the worlds biggest ****ing hognamay party on my doorstep and if I can't be arsed going to that then why the hell would I be arsed going all the way to a shitehole island in the middle of winter!

I know a Mexican woman who brings Mexico into every conversation. No matter what you say, she compares it to Mexico. I'd still pump her silly.

rossthejambo

Arseholes who sit next to you on the bus but have no concept of personal space so sit almost on top of you.

I wouldn't mind if it was someone nice but it's almost always a fat mess or some jakie.