The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

I think you mean, "e.g."...

Off for a snooze on the underground; regenerate my cells for a night on the juice.

:facepalm:

Doubly so because I deliberately learned what they meant while bored in English class.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Creepy Lurker

Ach Floyd, you big (wee) spoilsport. Next time I'm recreating old Hearts goals in your back garden with an imaginary fitba, I'm going to put an imaginary fitba through your window!

Another great post, Michael! You really are great! :bravo::rofl::laugh:

BoJack Horseman

Another great post, Michael! You really are great! :bravo::rofl::laugh:

LOL everyone, we know each other, here's a funny anecdote to prove it. Top work. Top, top work.

BoJack Horseman

Reckon I've seethed about this in the early pages of this thread, but it happened again today so I'm once again enraged.

Busy buses, lots of people standing. I've squeezed in to let people move past me and folk fill in the space I've vacated and don't move, leaving me in an incredibly awkward position with my crotch basically in someone's face. Absolutely seething. Same bus, folk that move to get to the front to get off as soon as the bus departs from the previous stop. It's the main stop that everyone gets off, so half the people they push past are getting off as well. Everyone that wants off will get off, why do you need to be at the front straight away? Just wait til the bus pulls in and move to the front with the crowd. I absolutely hate when I'm waiting to get off and folk push past me to get off.

Buses are for absolute scum bags and I hate that I'm one of them. Why they ever got rid of the second set of doors I'll never know.

Train fare rises on the promise of improved service, better facilities, blah, blah, blah; only for said train service to have worse punctuality than this time last year after a price hike based on the same false promises :seething:

The People's Chimp

People who snowblade. People who ski in Jester hats. Late teen/early 20s British skiers who are utterly shite and are pretty much a disgrace to the sport. Families of skiers who fall or zig zag en masse across a slope.

Any combination of the above.

Lancashire_Lou

The boyfriend leaving wet towels all over the bloody flat. One day I WILL strangle him with one of them. You read it here first.

Lancashire_Lou

Girls on people's shoulders at gigs. They're always infront of me.

They're never even into the frigging music.

• 1 month later...

No idea if its been mentioned but when you get the feeling of a really big jobby coming, know its going to be a belter only to be confronted with a pasty mess that's unbelivbly dissapointing. Fsfs.

Ryan Jarman

Somebody walking in when Im getting my end away in a Dundee kitchen.

No idea if its been mentioned but when you get the feeling of a really big jobby coming, know its going to be a belter only to be confronted with a pasty mess that's unbelivbly dissapointing. Fsfs.

And half a roll of bog roll to clean up. Blood orange .com

ArcticJambo

Probably not previously mentioned because what you've just described is plain weird.

Chris Benoit

Probably not previously mentioned because what you've just described is plain weird.

:rofl:

You know you've crossed a line when AJ pulls you up :lol:

Franklin Delano Bluth

The Baby Seal batterer claiming Jambomuzz's post is weird.

Not a great week for you, eh Muzz?

:gok:

I drew two pictures of rabbits. One had sunglasses on and the other was in space. Buggered if I can find either.

:seething:

Edited by Cigaro

Boaby Ewing

Ignorant ****s who don't bother to let people off the subway first before trying to barge on. You'll be getting an elbow in your throat for your trouble.

Old women in big cities. Invariably rent-controlled *****. Just because you've got a face like a used hankie doesn't mean you can't see there's a queue.

ArcticJambo

Ignorant ****s who don't bother to let people off the subway first before trying to barge on. You'll be getting an elbow in your throat for your trouble.

Old women in big cities. Invariably rent-controlled *****. Just because you've got a face like a used hankie doesn't mean you can't see there's a queue.

I take it you were at work or Yankee stadium, or both, today. Guid seethin'.

Boaby Ewing

I take it you were at work or Yankee stadium, or both, today. Guid seethin'.

Check the hangover thread :laugh:

maroonlegions

Standing for ages at a bar trying to get served only to realise that the clique in the corner are getting all the attention from the bar staff.GTF.

The goth\rock chick on the bus tapping her dms & playing air guitar... Really?!

The whole leaving the toilet unflushed gets my goat aswell. Lazy, lazy people. Wash your hands after you're done aswell. Just plain manky.

Flatmates being messy *****.

Keep your mess in your ******* room. And do the ******* dishes for once you stupid *****.

Shanks said no

until returning home tonight I had thought this thread was pointless, however..................

is it a West Lothian thing but why do people in my street seem to take some sort of joy by keeping their wheelie bins in FRONT of their houses? we have large back gardens, everyone has outside access to these, so why do you think I want to see and when the wind blows, hear yours flapping about. Also we have a wheelie bin store - use it!

Oh and to my neighbour - when you see me working on my front and side lawn this summer, think?, do you really think its so that you have a nice piece of lawn to leave my bin on? Either leave my bin alone or leave it on the drive / path

People who fall asleep on car journeys, bus journeys, train journeys etc...it's a sign of weakness.

Whats the point being awake whilst travelling? Far better to sleep then so you are fresher when you arrive and can get more stuff done!

Plus sign of weakness? Pretty sure it's the mantra of Special Forces around the world to sleep where and when you can, damn sure I'm not calling those guys weak!

Edited by Ribble

BoJack Horseman

Queue for the cash machine. Bird in front of me waits until her turn to go rummaging in her bag for her purse then fumbling to find her card. I could've completed my transaction in that space of time.

Sterling Archer

Queue for the cash machine. Bird in front of me waits until her turn to go rummaging in her bag for her purse then fumbling to find her card. I could've completed my transaction in that space of time.

Again a female, checked her bank statement, took money out, took second card out, repeated process

Maurice Moss

This also applies to shops. I don't know if it's just me, but when I buy stuff, I have a fairly accurate idea of how much it will cost, and will look out the rough money before the transaction (if I'm paying with cash) or have my card ready. Can't stand people that wait to be told the price of something before they then look out their purse/wallet.

maroonlegions

Standing in post office queue's with legions of OAPs in front of you, you just know its going to be a long wait as they not only have a "Jeremy Kyle" like conversation with the post office sever but manage to conjure up every available service, when all one wants is a stamp. :sob:

Edited by maroonlegions

Lancashire_Lou

Getting to work after a few days off to find EVERYTHING that requires using half a brain cell has been left for you to do with not enough time to do it in. For example, an income support application that has to be in for tomorrow. That's not going to happen now is it?! If you can't do something ring your ******* senior.

That reminds me Lou, folk in the office moaning about having too much work and too little time when it's really just a case of piss poor time management!

Shite project managers too. The ones who forget you're not in the office the next few days but still try to shovel 10 briefs on to your desk. Tits.

• 1 month later...
Konrad von Carstein

Being behind arzholes in the checkout who insist on letting the checkout operator pack their shopping for them, oblivious to how busy the shop is as they stand making idle chit chat with the lassie on the till and adding 10 minutes to the shopping "experience" had this twice in the last week... t w a t s

Getting to work after a few days off to find EVERYTHING that requires using half a brain cell has been left for you to do with not enough time to do it in. For example, an income support application that has to be in for tomorrow. That's not going to happen now is it?! If you can't do something ring your ******* senior.

No doubt said I.S. application requires further verification to support the claim that no one has bothered to request from the applicant.

Went to the Shell Garage yesterday morning before heading to work. Was quite busy, and I was in a bit of a rush. Queue was about 7 or 8 deep, 2 of which were lorry drivers and their fuel cards along with the 20 questions from the ONE cashier. I was in a wee bit of a hurry, and the large laddie was fannyin about beside the lassie serving. When it eventually came to me to be served (by the wee lasssie), he shouted on the next person! Was only 2 folk behind me too. Fud!

rudi must stay

Self service machines for me too. Worst thing about them is you get a lot of attitude from people in the shop, as if your an idiot because your taking your time.