• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Christ you must do that all the time up there!

This was at ground level. The corner of a square metal 15a socket on a bar takes a pretty impressive chunk out your back though. Never good when you pull your shirt up and ask if you have a graze and peoples first reaction is "yuk"

People who say dude and awesome. Kill yourselves. Saying wean instead of bairn. Die.

Aye on dude and awesome. Naw on wean. Mother from Eastfield (Harthill) and wean is a guid word.

When the Mrs asks me my opinion on the dress she's wearing and flips out when I say I don't like it.

Maxi skirts? :cornette:

The anti horn IMO

When the Mrs asks me my opinion on the dress she's wearing and flips out when I say I don't like it.

Maxi skirts? :cornette:

The anti horn IMO

I am more or less required to give a negative opinion, or she doesn't believe me. If I say something positive, I have to give a detailed explanation: I can't just "like it".

She then ignores my opinion and puts on what she decided half-an-hour ago to wear.

We have this wee rigmarole every night.

- "What will I wear tomorrow?"

- "I like the blue dress."

- "I wore that on Monday."

- "I know, that's how I noticed it and know I like it."

I am more or less required to give a negative opinion, or she doesn't believe me. If I say something positive, I have to give a detailed explanation: I can't just "like it".

She then ignores my opinion and puts on what she decided half-an-hour ago to wear.

We have this wee rigmarole every night.

- "What will I wear tomorrow?"

- "I like the blue dress."

- "I wore that on Monday."

- "I know, that's how I noticed it and know I like it."

:lol:

I know them feels. Whatever your response is it will only lead to further questions that need answering.

She's gone and sent a pic of herself wearing the dress to her pal now. :facepalm:

Private Womble

:lol:

I know them feels. Whatever your response is it will only lead to further questions that need answering.

She's gone and sent a pic of herself wearing the dress to her pal now. :facepalm:

:rofl: Or the "I have nothing to wear" moan. Your clothes are taking up the entire ******* flat,just put something on an shut up :muggy:

:rofl: Or the "I have nothing to wear" moan. Your clothes are taking up the entire ******* flat,just put something on an shut up :muggy:

Aye, piles of clothes that've been worn once and then left to rot in the wardrobe. What's the deal with that? :lol:

Thinking of a topic to ask a question about on an internet forum then getting distracted by the Seethe thread and forgetting.

I may be back...sometime :D

Those stupid PPI claim back adverts on the radio & TV.

:seething:

It should be a law that if you can't reclaim this by yourself then you are clearly too fecking stupid to get any money back, so tough shit, no cash for you thicko!!!!

Having nae mates in Dundee to play 5's with.

:muggy:

I'm game for 5's in Dundee. Got **** all else to do!

After waiting in a long queue, someone will always open a free till when I'm next to get served.

Edited by neave

Governor Tarkin

Getting 'dinged' by cyclists every 5 seconds when walking along the Union Canal.

Utter seethe.

Getting 'dinged' by cyclists every 5 seconds when walking along the Union Canal.

Utter seethe.

Would you prefer if they just crept up silently?

Konrad von Carstein

Personally, I'd prefer it if the *******s amongst them would remember that it is a canal footpath and not a stage in the Tour de France, ***** arzoles!!

Governor Tarkin

Stealth cycling FTW :D

I understand the logic behind the dinging, but some cyclists are ding happy, especially as I always walk well in to the side, and one ding per family of five will do - they don't all need to ding the pedestrian behind me, me, the guy in front, etc. Some even ding when approaching from the front. Ding effing ding effing ding. I guess what I'm saying is, although in measure it's a necessary evil, it destroys any pleasure which may be had by taking this otherwise pleasurable route.

Satisfactory answer?

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Governor Tarkin

Personally, I'd prefer it if the *******s amongst them would remember that it is a canal footpath and not a stage in the Tour de France, ***** arzoles!!

In trying to explain myself I forgot this was the seethe thread! :D

Satisfactory answer?

This answer will probably make someone seethe so it'll be permitted under the rules of the thread.

Auld fashioned fitba card (none o these stickery nonsense things) and clothes peg - each bike will then make a noise exactly like a motorbike (well, it did when I was 7) and folk will know to get out of the way.

Dont know if posted but ISPs taking it upon themselves to block sites such as TPB and now FirstRowSports etc

When you find out your ex has a new man

:seething:

Or finding out your ex has tried to stab someone just hours after stopping at yours for a coffee.

Or finding out your ex has tried to stab someone just hours after stopping at yours for a coffee.

Sounds like a lucky escape. Tell us more :lol:

On the having a new man front, that Raoul Moat boy got a lot of stick, but that shit hits you like a dagger in the heart :(

Edited by moogsy

Must have been some mental ass coffee.

There was a poster a while back, Mr Nice, who's bursd ended up in jail for stabbing him. :wow:

Notbrainwashed

People who bring out acoustic guitars when you are at a party and insist on playing it. I always want to do a Bluto Blutarasky but I am always warned by the Mrs before going.

I don't want to hear your shite versions of "House of the Rising Sun" and "Smoke on the Water" or even "Pretty Vacant". If you said come down and listen to me masturbate with a guitar, I wouldn't go. Even if your half decent on the bloody thing I don't want to hear it. I don't stop everyone talking so I can light my farts to" God Save the Queen" or "Carmen" or for everyone to witness my near famous long projectile Vomit.

This.

Guitar at a party = ###### magnet

Link?

Link?

It was originally posted in the pub forum some time ago - couldn't even tell you if its still available, she's been inside for 5 years now.

Must have been some mental ass coffee.

There was a poster a while back, Mr Nice, who's bursd ended up in jail for stabbing him. :wow:

That's me, it wasn't me who she tried to stab, it was some random stranger :eek: well remembered though :laugh:

That's me, it wasn't me who she tried to stab, it was some random stranger :eek: well remembered though :laugh:

You used to be Pinhead, crimbles. Did you dump her or do you like the incisive type?

Link!?

You used to be Pinhead, crimbles. Did you dump her or do you like the incisive type?

Link!?

Yep - going back to Pinhead soon, only changed my username after a night on Moroccan cigarettes, Red Stripe and Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. I finished it after she threw a wobbly in Bath city centre although, we sort of carried on where we left off afterwards. Fecked up I know, but I'm a gluten for punishment.

I looked for the story in the local paper web page but couldn't find it.

Heres Rixxy

office ? of·fice [aw-fis, of-is]

noun

a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted.

not

office ? of·fice [aw-fis, of-is]

noun

a place to bring your greeting baby or loud infant that annoys the feck out of everyone except the other bint who just returned from maternity leave who proceeds to blabber on about sleep patterns and expensive nappies while the little shit ****s around with the phone on someone else's desk who then has to pretend not to be royally messed off until the mother notices and cracks a joke about how he loves to answer the phone at home and it makes insurance salesman hang up then picks up the kid and shoves it in someone else's face until she's done the round of the whole office 30 minutes later.

:seething: :th_Rage2:

Non-paying bidders on eBay.

GTF!

Sellers on eBay who advertise their product as nationwide delivery (yes, I DO read the postage details) then contact you after the item has been paid for demanding more payment for postage as "you live on an offshore island".

Yes, you arsehole, I know where I live - that's why I checked your selling and P&P policy before I bought the item.

Libertonian_II

Most recent trips to the flicks being almost ruined by dipshits who seem to be eating a 3 course meal during the film, while opening cans of fizzy whatever for drinks.

Governor Tarkin

Ooft, Cap'n P, sorry to here that. Hope you get your paws on them. Utter scum.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Burglars. Got my house tanned last night, low life scum.

Sorry to hear that. Hope they get caught.

Burglars. Got my house tanned last night, low life scum.

The boot who robbed me back when I lived up north, has since been moved by the council to a plush flat in Wester Hailes.

when your bursd decides to tidy the flat and moves your stuff into an different dimension ensuring that you will never again find whatever she moved.

when your bursd decides to tidy the flat and moves your stuff into an different dimension ensuring that you will never again find whatever she moved.

I get the same. She goes into my wardrobe and tidies it. It only contains my clothes, which only I put on, but they must be arranged as she desires. Then my shirts are not where I expect, the shorts are underneath the t-shirts, etc. Go and **** off!