Children of Tefalism-The Game!

yvonnejambo

Due to being out all weekend and not having a clue about whats going on.

Vote DDLN

Medico's put up the best excuse thus far... if any one can do better then my vote will stay with DDLN.

Oh and DDLN how could you go from having no idea at all to starting a pile on... goon tactics. No?

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miky i agree that boof is bad but i think DDLN is trustworthy. We need to stick together or we will lose and thinking I am part of the cult is waaaaaay off.

K1874M, my pal deek wouldnt want you voting for him :)

I am 99% sure he's safe!

Tonight could be it if we dont get it right.

I am 99% sure he's safe!

But why are you so sure he's safe apart from the one post i referred to?

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

medico-3

DDLN-2

Boof-1

5 for a lynch or 11pm deadline.

I am 99% sure he's safe!

Ok unvote DDLN

Going to have to read over this thread... will vote b4 11

JamboLad...you can stick your Boof is bad ****e where the sun don't shine - and I don't mean Antarctica.

If I'd been keeping track, I'd've had some idea who you've been voting for...no doubt you'll correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you and DdlN start the Stout pile-on?

You were the two people I trusted.You, because of your claim to be the mason and DdlN because of his subtle claim to be the assassin/doctor.

Now I'm having major doubts. The pair of you could quite easily be working in cahoots and pulling the wool over our eyes - Cigaro was an easy one as you'd have knoiwn he was away over the weekend and apparently you always vote for him anyway. That would really make you look trustworthy.

Then there's Maximus's attempt at over-loose-cannonig SHP by claiming some jiggery-pokery...WTF is that all about?

You seemed to have a wee :D comment to him when that was raised...

Dave, if you're online what's your reason for voting the stethoscoped one? I've got a wee bit time left to follow suit if you can convince me (a) you're not a goon and (B) she's bad.

I've a sneaking suspicion this could be one of the first mafia games where the goons have been getting rid of each other so soon, thinking they were on easy street since it all looked over just a couple of nights ago.

actually, there are some good points there boof

this is the hardest game we've played so far i think

i was thinking about unvoting there for a bit, but i'm now more confused than ever.

would it be a double bluff for dave to be so insistant that we vote her? if we followed his lead and got a goon, then he'd look innocent

gaaaaaah

my jaws hurt and my brain isn't working. this i making my head hurt too

i wanna go to bed i think now

yvonnejambo

1/2 hour left votes in

Medico-3

Boof-1

DDLN-1

Still to vote Jenny, Boof and K1874M. Also can I ask night time folks to get pms to me as soon after deadline as Im tired but want to get game going quickly, thank you all kindly :)

1/2 hour left votes in

Medico-3

Boof-1

DDLN-1

Still to vote Jenny, Boof and K1874M. Also can I ask night time folks to get pms to me as soon after deadline as Im tired but want to get game going quickly, thank you all kindly :)

Baws.... no idea so voting bev.

Come on guys, it's now 15 minutes before the deadline and still DDLN hasn't made any attempt to back-up why he thinks I'm a goon. I asked him days ago to provide a reason towards his thinking but he still hasn't bothered.

Maybe because he doesn't actually have a proper reason, perhaps other than being part of the cult himself and wanting rid of another townie.

The only reason any of you appear to be voting for me is on Dave's insistence that I'm bad, but I'm not.

If you get rid of me its going to be down to 4:3 and what chance do 4 of us townies have then with three goons ganging up on us?

i'm confuzzled :(

unvote medico & vote dave de le noir

i dunno what to do, but i'll be killed in the night probably anyhoo since i'm one of the only townies left around!

Gotta go for someone I guess, so...out of the two I used to trust, this dude has looked dodgier so vote Dave de le Noir

yvonnejambo

Nobody was feeling very trusting and the town were getting worried that the cult were really taking over. Eventually it looked like Dave was looking the most cult like so the town had a quick pile up on him and before he had a chance to say stop you bloody idi................he was a goner.

Dave De Le Noir--------------------

Assassin lynched

It is now night but as it is only the gossip that can do anything (and there is no point)

Its back to day

Players left

Beverley

Milky

K1874M

Jambolad

Boof

Medico

Jenny

So we have 3 cult v 4 townies

If you lynch another townie today its game over.

4 for a lynch

Commander Harris

woooooooooooo

boof's vote for dave with a couple of minutes to go.

woooooooooooo

yvonnejambo

Ok sorry my pc is being back to being slower than the slowest snail :sad: Been trying to reply to my night time stuff since I last posted!

Ok Beverley it was 3-2 to DDLN in the end.

Also I may have forgot that the cult were on the kill tonight and they have ....

Jambolad has had so many volts through him he is positively glowing (but in a dead way)

As that makes it 3 all I reckon that is a cult win

So well done you children of tefalism you deserve your golden irons.

Ok sorry my pc is being back to being slower than the slowest snail :sad: Been trying to reply to my night time stuff since I last posted!

Ok Beverley it was 3-2 to DDLN in the end.

Also I may have forgot that the cult were on the kill tonight and they have ....

Jambolad has had so many volts through him he is positively glowing (but in a dead way)

As that makes it 3 all I reckon that is a cult win

So well done you children of tefalism you deserve your golden irons.

Ahhhh the sweet taste of victory :D

really chris forgot to tell you about jenny?

P.S Well played Boof, Medico and Jenny, winning against all the odds!

BoJack Horseman

Hold the phone.

Jenny was a tefalist right?

Yvonne did say...

Read the thread! The game will start again by 6pm tonight at the latest. Then there will be another deadline of 11pm tonight YOU MUST vote to avoid a modkill.

Oh and nobody should have a life outside the game when still playing! :)

Where was Jennys modkill? :P

Hold the phone.

Jenny was a tefalist right?

Yvonne did say...

Where was Jennys modkill? :P

To be honest I thought that was only in reply to Kenny seen as he didn't vote yesterday

BoJack Horseman
To be honest I thought that was only in reply to Kenny seen as he didn't vote yesterday

Hmmm, you could be right there. Worth a shot! lol.

TBH if the deadline had not been changed a few days back to save stella which resulted in Cigaro getting lynched, then we would have won ages ago anyway.

Boaby Ewing

Ya feckin' eejit Kenny!

The assassin was unable to kill their victim on two occassions - as they were the gossip (that was the bit that was confusing the buggery out of me).

I thought my post about only being able to get Medico ON THREAD was as close as I could come to outing myself as the assassin. Hence being absolutely 100% she was a goon.

I also had Bev, Jenny and Boof down (and potentially milky) as goons (hence my post to Jambolad about one or two of them being goons)... ready for one of them to be taken out by the assassins final bullet once Medico was gone.

Ach well, guess I should have stayed online for longer but something came up. Well played by the goons at the last.

Ya feckin' eejit Kenny!

The assassin was unable to kill their victim on two occassions - as they were the gossip (that was the bit that was confusing the buggery out of me).

I thought my post about only being able to get Medico ON THREAD was as close as I could come to outing myself as the assassin. Hence being absolutely 100% she was a goon.

I also had Bev, Jenny and Boof down (and potentially milky) as goons (hence my post to Jambolad about one or two of them being goons)... ready for one of them to be taken out by the assassins final bullet once Medico was gone.

Ach well, guess I should have stayed online for longer but something came up. Well played by the goons at the last.

After which attempt of trying to kill me were you actually sure I was the gossip?

Boaby Ewing

Pretty certain after the first one (well I didn't know you were the gossip but thought you were a wrong 'un), then 100% after the second shot and the doctor's death.

Pretty certain after the first one (well I didn't know you were the gossip but thought you were a wrong 'un), then 100% after the second shot and the doctor's death.

To be fair I reckon you could have had me if you'd been around to argue your case, but never mind, there's always next time :P

Boaby Ewing
To be fair I reckon you could have had me if you'd been around to argue your case, but never mind, there's always next time :P

Ach, I like to keep it within the rules and short of saying 'I am the assassin' I doubt I could have dropped many more hints.

Everyone knew Jambolad was the mason and I'd been the only one hinting at also having a role.

Eejits. The lot of them :P

TBH if the deadline had not been changed a few days back to save stella which resulted in Cigaro getting lynched, then we would have won ages ago anyway.

So I was had!?

Haha town! Bite my shiny metal accessory.:cool:

ArmiyaRomanova

Good game, goons.

Dammit.

So, who were the originals, and who was toaster-tempted?

Myself, Maxi and the doctor were the originals IIRC.

We recruited Jenny, Boof, and SHP and Medico in that order.

Myself, Maxi and the doctor were the originals IIRC.

We recruited Jenny, Boof, and SHP and Medico in that order.

Ye bassas...I wanted a quiet game :laugh:

I think this would be an appropriate time to drink a toast to....toasters.

Cheers:toasting:

I have an idea for another game.

Only thing is its probaby competely unworkable, and I'd need someone else to help run it anyway.

Archived