Craig Beattie Signs!

quincy adams wagstaff

plan b....anybody?

His album was pretty good and he was good when I saw him live as well.

Looking forward to seeing him in The Sweeney but I don't think he will win a Brit award tonight.

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quincy adams wagstaff

Derek Roirdan the other option?

i wondered when his name would crop up

What about the other striker you mentioned?

No iidea who they have in mind but the salary being mentioned is on the low side - nothing like what we paid Sutton.

...a bit disco

Derek Roirdan the other option?

Sign him on a pay-as-you-play deal, bench the fecker and sign someone anyone else with the money we're not paying Ratboy.

And there you have it.

2 for the price of 1.

Francis Albert

Stephen Elliott career record 46 goals in 218 games - 0.21 per game.

Craig Beattie career record 31 goals in 160 games - 0.19 per game.

Calum Elliot career record 26 goals in 144 games - 0.18 per game.

Of course Beattie may offer a lot more than goals - if he's fit. Maybe.

With previous threads we are up to at least 30 pages ...

The Old Tolbooth

Akpo Sodje or Junior Agogo?

::troll:::'>

:lol: :lol:

:sob:

So... I've just come back in and was expecting to see scarf above the head.

Anyone who claims to be ITK have any ideas what is going on?

Captain Canada

If we are trying to sign him and he's taking this long to decide, I'd rather we didn't bother. Gordon Smith should be given a run between now and the end of the season.

Im not really sure, what we're "wow"-ing ???

Dexter's article hints he was ready to sign for Killlie until we offered more.

Anything that pisses of Kenny Shiels is most satisfactory.

Dexter's article hints he was ready to sign for Killlie until we offered more.

Anything that pisses of Kenny Shiels is most satisfactory.

wasn't really a wow .... got you now though, cheers

Teuchterjambo

If we are trying to sign him and he's taking this long to decide, I'd rather we didn't bother. Gordon Smith should be given a run between now and the end of the season.

Really ? Do you actually know he has been made an offer yet ? - it may be that the delay is on the Hearts side of things !

So you've lost patience and you want the manager to give a run to someone he clearly at best he thinks is not ready or at worst just does not rate !

Don't know how to if I'm being honest but his twitter name is @craigbeats (assuming it really is him!)

I don't think it's really him.

If it is... he seems like a bit of a weirdo:

My mom texted me, "What does IDK, LY & TTYL mean?" I said- "I dont know, love u, talk to u later." Mom: "Ok, I'll ask your sister

I thought the joke about his mum's text was decent. Think it will be him cos he has Michael Gardyne as a follower, he is the Ross C player who has signed for Dundee Utd on a pre contract.

Alwaysinourshadows

I thought the joke about his mum's text was decent. Think it will be him cos he has Michael Gardyne as a follower, he is the Ross C player who has signed for Dundee Utd on a pre contract.

He was at Swansea and no swansea players follow him but he follows a few swansea players, so I really doubt it is him.

:geek:

If you click to see who is following him there are a few footballers and journalists.

Seems real to me.

He was at Swansea and no swansea players follow him but he follows a few swansea players, so I really doubt it is him.

Either way couldn't give a flying .... it's a matter of time before he is officially revealed.

give the guy a chance(if it is him) the account has only been open for 5 or 6 days.

Alwaysinourshadows

give the guy a chance(if it is him) the account has only been open for 5 or 6 days.

There is loads of fakes on twitter but it could be him, if it is him he seems a bit weird :unsure:

David Marshalls follows him, the account is pretty new, but i'm saying its real!

There is loads of fakes on twitter but it could be him, if it is him he seems a bit weird :unsure:

the only way we will find out if it is him is,if he does sign a contract, a few players might start following him & vice versa, untill then it will be "is it really him"

Coincidence that he only started using Twitter only a few days ago when all this transfer talk started?

Fake.

Archived