Craig Beattie Signs!

quincy adams wagstaff

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taz and Jolly totally spot on with their ITK credentials and info... Oooozing class and taking out the trash. Nice wee bit of bandwagon jumping much later on though too.... I especially loved when Gosling suggested Taz' scoop might be lies because no one bothered to leave the contract in the mail room so he could claim it as his own! :D

Oh Lying Gosling... Will you ever win. :D

Whatever your issue is with Gosling, you really need to give it up likes :lol:

Constantly trolling the guy and following him around the board isn't a good look for you.

Johanes de Silentio

For all the SEETHERS, one question ...

Ryan Stevenson or Craig Beattie???

We sign an experienced striker out of the blue, and people still moan - sweet fancy ******* Moses!

Taz and Jolly totally spot on with their ITK credentials and info... Oooozing class and taking out the trash. Nice wee bit of bandwagon jumping much later on though too.... I especially loved when Gosling suggested Taz' scoop might be lies because no one bothered to leave the contract in the mail room so he could claim it as his own! :D

Oh Lying Gosling... Will you ever win. :D

He has won. Several times. Have you not read his plethora of scoops over the past few years?

What a strange thing to say.

Johanes de Silentio

Whatever your issue is with Gosling, you really need to give it up likes :lol:

Constantly trolling the guy and following him around the board isn't a good look for you.

Especially when Gosling's info was proved to be correct within days.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

He has won. Several times. Have you not read his plethora of scoops over the past few years?

What a strange thing to say.

:rofl:

Welcome Craig.

Did Ossie Ardiles not win the World Cup with No.1 on his back?

Expanding the player pool!

Not making more cuts!

Holding back the young players!

...and Darren Barr hasn't been forced marched to Bristol Rovers yet!

...I really do despair.

Charlie%2BBrown.jpg

Expanding the player pool!

Not making more cuts!

Holding back the young players!

...and Darren Barr hasn't been forced marched to Bristol Rovers yet!

...I really do despair.

Charlie%2BBrown.jpg

:lol:

WAAAAHT ABOOT THE SCORIN' REHKURD???

whit aboot whit aboot whit aboot whit aboot whit aboot whit aboot whit aboot

whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit

whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit whit

huz he goat the winnin' mentaliteh?

:cornette:

:rofl:

Glad you find something funny Mothy, you've been a right miserable so and so on here recenty. Constant trolling of particular members must take its toll I suppose.

Perth to Paisley

If I am not mistaken

he is Paulo's worst signing to date = he is Paulo's best signing to date

Welcome young man to Heart of Midlothian

Howdy Doody Jambo

Welcome Craig

Games and Goals

Games and Goals son

That will do me

Cheers Vlad aboot time we had a quality striker

Happy with the signing - decent move.

But it does prove what a ****** Romanov is.

We are allegedly so short of cash on the one hand that kello is hung out to dry for denying hearts cash yet on the other hand we have the cash to bring in beattie.

Bringing in Beattie suggests we are trying to improve the team/results on the pitch.

SO ALLOW KELLO TO PLAY U ******!!!

We are allegedly so short of cash on the one hand that kello is hung out to dry for denying hearts cash yet on the other hand we have the cash to bring in beattie.

Bringing in Beattie suggests we are trying to improve the team/results on the pitch.

Fair point, well made.

Fair point, well made.

Vlad will be falling over himself to restore K as a result of such a reasoned and impassioned plea!

Why didn't someone think of this before?

portobellojambo1

My only hope is he has been brought in to play up front alongside Stephen Elliott, and not been brought in to play as a lone striker up front. Hopefully, we have learned since New Year that we look better, play better, with two forwards up front. Craig Beattie is no Kevin Kyle, play him up front on his own and I suspect he will suffer in the same way as so many before him at Tynecastle in recent times.

jack D and coke

I was thinking this myself. Cos Kello is out of contract at the end of the season he's denied a place. Well could someone enlighten me to the what the difference is with Beattie? This season could still yield something, let's play the best team we can for the love of ****.

Armadale Jambo

My only hope is he has been brought in to play up front alongside Stephen Elliott, and not been brought in to play as a lone striker up front. Hopefully, we have learned since New Year that we look better, play better, with two forwards up front. Craig Beattie is no Kevin Kyle, play him up front on his own and I suspect he will suffer in the same way as so many before him at Tynecastle in recent times.

This....won't happen though

i wish jj was my dad

Big strong and has pace.

He was always dangerous for the Mhanks.

Not the greatest goal record down south but he seemed to be rated.

Worth a punt I think.

Vlad will be falling over himself to restore K as a result of such a reasoned and impassioned plea!

Why didn't someone think of this before?

How long have we waited for reason to have any effect on Romanov?

Anything's worth a try and you can't say the chap's demand was ambiguous.

Thanks jammy, as always it's common sense that makes you laugh out loud, you've made my night mate. :lol: :lol:

I'm pleased we have more striking cover, but at the same time very puzzled. Why was Sutton loaned out to Central Coast to save money if there's cash to bring in a replacement?

I'm pleased we have more striking cover, but at the same time very puzzled. Why was Sutton loaned out to Central Coast to save money if there's cash to bring in a replacement?

Any extra striker is a bonus but I agree that the Sutton decision was a strange one.

Archived