Craig Beattie Signs!

quincy adams wagstaff

quincy adams wagstaff

seems like this craig beattie story wont go away(bbc) may be some truth in it after all,but could he do a job for us?

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quincy adams wagstaff

Johnny Beattie could play up front mate, we are that bad...

johnny beattie could at least give us a few laughs :lol:

Looked good when he was Celtic, so defo capable of doing well in this league. Still young enough that he might want to prove a few people wrong after he never really made it down south.

Teuchterjambo

johnny beattie could at least give us a few laughs :lol:

Obviously never listened to Johnnie Beattie :whistling: Would respectfully suggest that Johnny would give us more goals than laughs :thumbsup:

don't see much difference between the quality of beattie and sutton tbh , unless its the wages but a have to admit anything would be better than elliot as he clearly doesnt have the quality

Alwaysinourshadows

don't see much difference between the quality of beattie and sutton tbh , unless its the wages but a have to admit anything would be better than elliot as he clearly doesnt have the quality

Beattie is fast and mobile, sutton isn't, we should have kept sutton and booted elliott though, poor piece of business by the club

We need someone in midfield who will grab the game by the scruff!

Black is brutal and Robinson isn't much better!

::troll:::'>

Beattie is fast and mobile, sutton isn't, we should have kept sutton and booted elliott though, poor piece of business by the club

Presumably no one wanted Elliott on loan and were willing to pay his wages otherwise he wouldve gone.

winston churchill

don't see much difference between the quality of beattie and sutton tbh .

He is far more mobile and likes the ball over the top to run onto.He reminds me of Craig Bellamay in his style and pace.

Alwaysinourshadows

Presumably no one wanted Elliott on loan and were willing to pay his wages otherwise he wouldve gone.

No wonder, beginning to get fed up with watching elliott every week now.

Captain Scarlett

This

Gregory House M.D.

We need someone in midfield who will grab the game by the scruff!

Black is brutal and Robinson isn't much better!

:cornette:

One of the best mids in the league is "brutal". :vrface:

I dont think he is brutal but one of the best in the league is a bit much

He'll sign for someone else on Tuesday when Romanov moves the goalposts at the last minute. You heard it here first...

He was crap against Motherwell yesterday. He can GTFO with Driver, Obua and the Spanish waiter. Booooooooo booooooooo!!!

At least Beattie comes with a good background, from a team with high expectations and a winning mentality. Can only help.

Always seemed a hard worker and a pest for defences.

Jambof3tornado

I'm hearing he has agreed terms & will be at Riccarton on Tuesday to put pen to paper.

:thumbsup:

Can I guess that you heard this on JKB,which is just in front of football rumours as the worst source in football?!?rolleyes.gif

I expected an elite troller like yourself to be able to resist biting.

there's a really good chance that beattie will be in a different league to sutton. we never saw the player we thought we were getting in sutton. hopefully that wouldn't happen again right enough but i think beattie is a harder working, all-action type.

we never saw the player we thought we were getting in sutton.

Thats because Sutton hardly got a game,i recon he would've done a job for us,yes he was slow but i thought he did ok but his work rate was a bit suspect at times.

Alwaysinourshadows

Thats because Sutton hardly got a game,i recon he would've done a job for us,yes he was slow but i thought he did ok but his work rate was a bit suspect at times.

Sutton was coming on to a good game and for whatever reason we put him out on loan, hopefully sutton comes back next season and we don't give elliott a new contract. So we would have sutton and beattie (if he signs) for next season.

winston churchill

Sutton was coming on to a good game and for whatever reason we put him out on loan,

Any manager who gets rid of Sutton but keeps Glen&Elliott- knows nothing about Scottish football.

Alwaysinourshadows

Any manager who gets rid of Sutton but keeps Glen&Elliott- knows nothing about Scottish football.

Exactly, glen and elliott are both hopeless, sutton scores goals in the spl, but as you said, Sergio isn't as good as a manager as some people think

Sutton is on high wages. Thats why he is gone. Plus Sutton has never impressed me. Off the ball running is poor, we need a clear out big time. our biggest problem is lack of football in the midfield area. Don't have someone to pick a pass. Don't laugh but a Steve Fulton type player.

Sutton was coming on to a good game and for whatever reason we put him out on loan, hopefully sutton comes back next season and we don't give elliott a new contract. So we would have sutton and beattie (if he signs) for next season.

I couldn't agree more about Elliott, but even Sutton is not right for us. I'll admit, if ONE of them had to stay it would need to be Big John!

What I would LOVE to see in the summer, or indeed by the end of the season, is an attacking force of Beattie and Kyle :D

there's a really good chance that beattie will be in a different league to sutton. we never saw the player we thought we were getting in sutton. hopefully that wouldn't happen again right enough but i think beattie is a harder working, all-action type.

Aye, Sutton plays in the Aussie A league whereas Beattie will be in the SPL.

Anyone who thinks keeping Glen and Elliott and sending Sutton on loan clearly knows nothing about Hearts.

Think Kyle will be away to tell you the truth. Unless he drops his wages big time. Sure there are younger, cheaper and possible better players out there if we get our scouting right. But would happily keep kyle because he would be a good leader for the youngsters, but at the correct wage :thumbsup:

Alwaysinourshadows

Think Kyle will be away to tell you the truth. Unless he drops his wages big time. Sure there are younger, cheaper and possible better players out there if we get our scouting right. But would happily keep kyle because he would be a good leader for the youngsters, but at the correct wage :thumbsup:

He said he would be willing to take a pay cut but within reason

Archived