Craig Beattie Signs!

quincy adams wagstaff

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicholas Brody

The **** happened to Eggert's locker beside Skacel and him getting the number 4 shirt? Last time I seen this thread it was a done deal :seething:

"@JamTarts: Nothing confirmed as yet, we'll let you know first though when the deal is done.."

:interesting:

...a bit disco

The **** happened to Eggert's locker beside Skacel and him getting the number 4 shirt? Last time I seen this thread it was a done deal :seething:

The **** happened to Hearts 3rd strip this season?

Therein lies your answer.

;)

Arthur Morgan

Why not mention all the other 'ITK's' comments? :down:

maroonlegions

Oh feck,so this Craig Beattie "tweet" source might not be him, just sent him a tweet asking if his is signing for us;romanovpalm.png

Arthur Morgan

The **** happened to Hearts 3rd strip this season?

Therein lies your answer.

;)

Sitting in a box at Riccarton. If there is anyone on here who knows someone from Riccarton, ask them about a 3rd strip, they will tell you there was one.

Whether he signs for us or not, that twitter account is real, imo. :-)

Ask him about his Rangers tattoos all over his arms. This should clear it up :)

Sitting in a box at Riccarton. If there is anyone on here who knows someone from Riccarton, ask them about a 3rd strip, they will tell you there was one.

are they just going to sit there vlad should sniff a major marketing campaign and sell them to the masses :whistling:

Jam Tarts 1874

As someone else said earlier in this thread, just pick a day of the week and hope that you end up looking like an ITK - on in seven chance.

Arthur Morgan

are they just going to sit there vlad should sniff a major marketing campaign and sell them to the masses :whistling:

Yes it looks like it but trust me, they were supposed to be worn. For some reason or another, the club decided not to bother. I think they would have been worn in Europe if we had progressed.

Yes it looks like it but trust me, they were supposed to be worn. For some reason or another, the club decided not to bother. I think they would have been worn in Europe if we had progressed.

i believe you mate but why just let them sit there now :whistling: they looked good in the pictures and i'd have bought one probably...

Heart of Midlothian @JamTarts

Craig Beattie hasn't signed yet folks, promise to let you know first, when he does.. #jamtarts

Heart of Midlothian @JamTarts

Craig Beattie hasn't signed yet folks, promise to let you know first, when he does.. #jamtarts

Arthur Morgan

i believe you mate but why just let them sit there now :whistling: they looked good in the pictures and i'd have bought one probably...

Dunno, I guess they realised we didn't need another kit. They should auction them off lol. I wonder how much I would get for mine as I have one, I wouldn't sell it though, really.

Dunno, I guess they realised we didn't need another kit. They should auction them off lol. I wonder how much I would get for mine as I have one, I wouldn't sell it though, really.

like i say i'd have one... :lol:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Simply holding off the announcement.

He's a Hearts player. :smuggy:

Calling the club liars now, poor form.

He has yet to prove his fitness. Will sign on Thursday if passes a fitness test in the morning.

:scenes: contradicting statement from that of resident kickback itk'er Ryan Gosling

100% ITK!! He is DEFINITELY signing tomorrow!!

or the day after... or... the day after that? By the end of the week FOR SURE!!

Well... if not THIS week then DEFINITELY next week...

... I guess!

Paulie Walnut

Simply holding off the announcement.

He's a Hearts player. :smuggy:

To coincide with Rangers releasing player? Romanov playing the monkeys

Francis Albert

If he does sign, we'll need him in the squad for saturday. Dundee Utd have hit some form.

That spectacular 0-0 draw with the team we beat 5-2 with ten men has certainly got me shitting myself.

OMG will someone just tell us if hes signed already this is getting VERY boring <_<

It's rather frustrating isn't it?!

He did train with us today, but nobody seems to be any the wiser regarding him signing a contract.

:oohmatron: :keys:

What??? it is getting boring its the second thread about him signing both of them 15 pages long and still dont know either way :mellow:

...a bit disco

What??? it is getting boring its the second thread about him signing both of them 15 pages long and still dont know either way :mellow:

Take it you weren't around for the Hartley/Skacel/Toto signing threads then?

That spectacular 0-0 draw with the team we beat 5-2 with ten men has certainly got me shitting myself.

The 4-0 win against Kilmarnock tonight, following a recent 5-1 away to St Johnstone and 2-0 win away at Ibrox is decent form though.

tbf though mate a lot of people have told us he has signed it's not like they can post any legal documentations they've told us what they know now we wait and wait and wait some more... :thumbsup:

It's rather frustrating isn't it?!

He did train with us today, but nobody seems to be any the wiser regarding him signing a contract.

frustrating doesnt even come close grrrrrrr

Horatio Caine

The 4-0 win against Kilmarnock tonight, following a recent 5-1 away to St Johnstone and 2-0 win away at Ibrox is decent form though.

Yes, I have a horrible feeling about Saturday. Russell and Mckay-Steven could do a lot of damage if allowed to.

Yes, well added to the results that were already mentioned in response to your ridiculous comment... they are now just 2 points and 2 goals behind us in the league. If they win... they go above us! Does that not worry you in the slightest?

With St. Johnstone having a game in hand at home to Dunfermline, we could realistically be looking at being in 6th place on Saturday.

Francis Albert

Yes, well added to the results that were already mentioned in response to your ridiculous comment... they are now just 2 points and 2 goals behind us in the league. If they win... they go above us! Does that not worry you in the slightest?

With St. Johnstone having a game in hand at home to Dunfermline, we could realistically be looking at being in 6th place on Saturday.

0-0 tonight until Kilmarnock went down to ten men.

I'm always worried but whether or not Craig Beattie is in our side on Saturday doesn't make a huge difference to me or IMO to our chances of being in 6th place on Saturday.

Nelly Terraces

0-0 tonight until Kilmarnock went down to ten men.

I'm always worried but whether or not Craig Beattie is in our side on Saturday doesn't make a huge difference to me or IMO to our chances of being in 6th place on Saturday.

We normally start shipping goals when that happens.

Archived