Craig Beattie Signs!

quincy adams wagstaff

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Francis Albert

We normally start shipping goals when that happens.

How often have we shipped goals recently in these circumstances?

How often have we shipped goals recently in these circumstances?

Well in 3 of our last 4 games our opponents have had a man sent off and then scored. So that seems pretty clear to me.

Radioactive Mince

Yes, I have a horrible feeling about Saturday. Russell and Mckay-Steven could do a lot of damage if allowed to.

Dundee United will most probably beef us senseless on Saturday, with or without Beattie.

I hope I am wrong, obviously. :mellow:

Dundee United will most probably beef us senseless on Saturday, with or without Beattie.

I hope I am wrong, obviously. :mellow:

We can go with PS train of thought. Dundee Utd played during the week we didn't, therefore we are fresher so we will win. Simple.

Nelly Terraces

Well in 3 of our last 4 games our opponents have had a man sent off and then scored. So that seems pretty clear to me.

Very clear.

rudi must stay

A friend of my friend told me a friend told him that beattie is Definitely signing. Fact

he's training with us at the moment, from his performances in training we'll decide if he's worth signing. That's the way it looks to me

No they havent!

No they havent!

St Johnstone, Killie and Motherwell all scored after going down to 10 men.

No they havent!

St Johnstone - man sent off then equalised

Kilmarnock - man sent off, took the lead

St Johnstone (Replay) - no-one sent off

Motherwell - man sent off, scored a third.

3 out of 4.

St Johnstone - man sent off then equalised

Kilmarnock - man sent off, took the lead

St Johnstone (Replay) - no-one sent off

Motherwell - man sent off, scored a third.

3 out of 4.

You're forgetting the Celtic game there mate.

As stated earlier, my mate Biscuit's Bursds hairdresser is Beattie's sister and she has confirmed that he will indeed sign.

Thought I had covered this a couple of pages ago??

Guest Bilel Mohsni

As stated earlier, my mate Biscuit's Bursds hairdresser is Beattie's sister and she has confirmed that he will indeed sign.

Is that official then? Guessing the club are just holding the announcement back for maximum impact? :woot:

...a bit disco

Is this your mate?

Allan%20Preston.jpg

BTW Beattie has signed. ;)

Why is there no announcement on the Hearts site yet?

Or could it be we are going to get more than one good news announcement? :thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Or could it be we are going to get more than one good news announcement? :thumbsup:

Stop it... I don't think I can take any more excitement! :woot:

Can anyone blame me for forgetting that horror show against celtic? :lol: BTW Beattie has signed. ;)

i believe this to be true, but i also believe you know as much as the next man! :whistling:

Need to get clearance etc. The deal is done but the club like holding on to good news for as long as possible for some reason.

The combined Craig Beattie superthread (including the one locked over the weekend) has amassed about 35 pages.

Hopefully this won't turn into another McGhee Supremacy or Hartley ?berthread by not getting our man.

Need to get clearance etc. The deal is done but the club like holding on to good news for as long as possible for some reason.

If what you are saying is true , will he be available for selection this weekend , and will he score ?

If what you are saying is true , will he be available for selection this weekend , and will he score ?

Yes and no.

Jambof3tornado

Who scored the last debut goal for us? Would be nice but he will have to score more than 1 goal on saturday for us to get the win!

Hagar the Horrible

Whats the early odds of Hearts to win 2-0 and Beattie to score first?

What the Early odd on the deal being completed in time?

What the odds on this just being bol-lox.

Give me odds??????

Who scored the last debut goal for us? Would be nice but he will have to score more than 1 goal on saturday for us to get the win!

Gordon Smith?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Skacel? Did he score on his debut?

When Craig Beattie was playing for Celtic he had the likes of Sutton, Hartson, Petrov and Thompson making chances for him. And even with that group helping him he never stuck out for me.

Since then he has had a Stephen Elliott type of career. Moving around clubs without scoring many goals.

I'm happy to see someone other than Elliott getting a game. But I feel sorry for the likes of Glen and Smith who look likely to be overlooked again.

When Craig Beattie was playing for Celtic he had the likes of Sutton, Hartson, Petrov and Thompson making chances for him. And even with that group helping him he never stuck out for me.

Since then he has had a Stephen Elliott type of career. Moving around clubs without scoring many goals.

I'm happy to see someone other than Elliott getting a game. But I feel sorry for the likes of Glen and Smith who look likely to be overlooked again.

Don't feel for Glen, has had chances

Archived