The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Hagar the Horrible

Saying that McCoist Rangers are woefull, they don't look like they have been coached, and McCoist phoned him to have a go, but Micky said he did not care too much and agreed to disagree.

Saying that McCoist Rangers are woefull, they don't look like they have been coached, and McCoist phoned him to have a go, but Micky said he did not care too much and agreed to disagree.

Stewart has been a breath of fresh air. Doesn't pull any punches, erudite and generally bang on the money. No wonder McCoist was moaning, he's only used to having his arse licked.

I like Micky Stewart I just hope he he's not invited out for a meal and loses his taste buds for truth and freed speech.

jack D and coke

Stewart said much the same about Hearts and Locke tbh. Says we have no real shape or plan when we take the field and mentioned the constant bad positioning of McHattie as a coaching problem which could easily be ironed out. Says anything we pick up tends to be more through fortune than by design and I have to agree to a point. Hartley backed him up by saying he had Kevin McHattie at Alloa and he has everything to make it in the game, said he was a terrific prospect.

I liked the bit about McCoist though and it just goes to show Sally's cheeky chappy false exterior slipping further. I bet he can be a right nasty bit of work.

Stewart said much the same about Hearts and Locke tbh. Says we have no real shape or plan when we take the field and mentioned the constant bad positioning of McHattie as a coaching problem which could easily be ironed out. Says anything we pick up tends to be more through fortune than by design and I have to agree to a point. Hartley backed him up by saying he had Kevin McHattie at Alloa and he has everything to make it in the game, said he was a terrific prospect.

I liked the bit about McCoist though and it just goes to show Sally's cheeky chappy false exterior slipping further. I bet he can be a right nasty bit of work.

Mikey Stewart was spot on with his observations about both TTFKAR and Hearts this season. That doesn't make him any less of a Hearts fan than most of us.

Neil Lennon will vouch for that.

i wish jj was my dad

Did fat salary phone in and challenge Mikey Stewart?

Christ, I can imagine him bleating about expectations etc and the need to beat Brechin or stenhousmuir 3-2.

Where was the Mikey criticism today ?

As usual missing as he would have looked foolish telling us about the bad coaching etc when we won and won well against an in form side.

Where was the Mikey criticism today ?

As usual missing as he would have looked foolish telling us about the bad coaching etc when we won and won well against an in form side.

:cornette:

sevco fan i was speaking to yesterday says some guy is about to sell his bus company for 100 million and pump 20 million into sevco.

Jambof3tornado

Make no mistake if the easdales do sell their coach business they'll make a mint, & they'll still have the taxi business & the scrap metal business too. It's whether they'll pump 20 million iin ala D.King without some kind of security on it like say Murray park or castle greyskull in a "sale & leaseback" kind of deal..

You dont make millions by giving your money away for nowt! They are not daft, spivs but not daft spivs.

...a bit disco

Don't think they'll be selling up any time soon. They are apparently looking at buying over the government run bus service in Malta.

McGill's Buses is poised to make a bid to run Malta's public transport service in a move that would double the size of the west of Scotland bus operator.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-25809175

From a poster on TSFH - It was interesting to hear Michael Stewart say on Sportsound Extra that McCoist had phoned him over comments he made, and basically told him if it didn?t stop there was going to be an issue. Who, exactly, does McCoist think he is? Incidentally, given the performance of Michael Stewart on the show, McCoist?s attempts to silence him have not worked in the slightest.

Has this poster overstated what McCoist was saying about/to Stewart ?

From a poster on TSFH - It was interesting to hear Michael Stewart say on Sportsound Extra that McCoist had phoned him over comments he made, and basically told him if it didn?t stop there was going to be an issue. Who, exactly, does McCoist think he is? Incidentally, given the performance of Michael Stewart on the show, McCoist?s attempts to silence him have not worked in the slightest.

No.

tartofmidlothian

Is this what really happened? If so my manlove for Mikey has gone from nought to sixty in a matter of seconds.

Is this what really happened? If so my manlove for Mikey has gone from nought to sixty in a matter of seconds.

Yes

Footballfirst

It's on the podcast, but MS didn't actually say that AM said that it would be an "issue".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/scotfoot Make sure you choose the podcast from Sportsound Extra from 25th January. The exchange starts around 4' 20" in.

It's on the podcast, but MS didn't actually say that AM said that it would be an "issue".

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ries/scotfoot?? Make sure you choose the podcast from Sportsound Extra from 25th January. The exchange starts around 4' 20" in.

I would think that the fact that he called him to complain about what he had been saying would mean that he has an issue. Edited by niblick1874

TSFH?

Charlie-Brown

McCoist is used to dealing with West Coast Weedgie arse lickers, people with the backbone of a jellyfish. Is Young, Jackson, Traynor, King and that ilk.

At one of his press conferences recently, mccoist was asked some uncomfortable questions. You could see his face contort in rage, he tried to remain calm and answer but the look of "I'm gonae kill you ya *****" was emblazoned across his coupon. No used to it eh Ally ya fat ****

At one of his press conferences recently, mccoist was asked some uncomfortable questions. You could see his face contort in rage, he tried to remain calm and answer but the look of "I'm gonae kill you ya *****" was emblazoned across his coupon. No used to it eh Ally ya fat ****

The knuckle draggers took to the internets to moan about it. One of their forums had a thread about how it was disgraceful that Chocolate Salary was shown little respect and that no other manager would be treated so bad.

Get it right up ye Sally.

Jambof3tornado

Fat sally knows that when his time is up at sevco he will never earn such a ludicrous wage for his managerial ability anywhere else.

KJ is a sycophantic fud. Terrified of being seen to criticise Sally.

Keith you are NOT getting Traynor's old job so gie's peace !

Footballfirst

What does he mean when he calls Stockbridge a "part-time home video enthusiast"?

It was Stockbridge who videoed a drunk Malcolm Murray.

Ask yourself this question, why would Dave King invest in The Rangers, is it in fact an investment. His first ?20m would be lucky to clear the decks, gone in a flash. He would then have to back up his move financially does he really have the heart to do that.

Brick Tamland

Ask yourself this question, why would Dave King invest in The Rangers, is it in fact an investment. His first ?20m would be lucky to clear the decks, gone in a flash. He would then have to back up his move financially does he really have the heart to do that.

Don't think King has paid that SA fine yet, he has agreed to pay it but hasn't paid it yet. He is struggling to realise the full value of his assets as they are rapidly losing value as SA community know he is struggling for cash and are offering way below what he thinks they are worth....maybe DK does not have has as much dosh as some folk think

So to quote Jackson -

"And now Stockbridge has gone but King remains on the outside looking in. Why exactly is that?" - might be something to do with above

"There are some Rangers fans who understandably struggle to comprehend why he has not stepped up to the plate long before now." would have made more sense if he didn't use any words after comprehend apart from anything.

"If King really has the collateral and the cajones to go with it, then what is he waiting for? Because the very last thing this club needs now is another flirtatious time-waster.

He?s either serious about saving Rangers or he isn?t." Maybe he's more serious about trying to raise the cash to keep him from porridge where his Ahole would end up like a broken catflap.

All just my opinion though, I'm not ITK

Also, just read Jackson's piece and he seems to be saying Admin 2.0 (and liquidation IMO) are coming within the next 32 days....

Apparently, River and Mercantile Asset Management bought shares on Friday. Now own 7.3%

Anyone aware of any connections with Rangers directors or wanabees?

Alasdair Lamont ?@BBCAlLamont55m

River and Mercantile Asset Management LLP bought about 1.7m, giving them 4.8m in total now, from 4.46% to 7.37%

Retweeted by Tom English

Edited by davieholt

Footballfirst

Followed the link but can't find any reference to transactions in Rangers?

It relates to 1.7m of the shares traded on Friday.

Hagar the Horrible

Any more info about the White/Whyte story from yesterday ?

Nothing just a couple of moonbeams from Whyte claiming he is still involved, If he was and could easily turned this into a huge story buy providing the proof. so unless this is a teaser for a later bombshell then Although IO believe he was still heavily involved with Green, I think him and green are slowly and quietly disappearing into the sunset with the family jewels. Mind you Who are BPH and Margarita Holdings????, and who has the deeds to Ibrox?

Hagar the Horrible

Rangers need to get to grips with the idea that they are not huge anymore, to get that big again requires a sugar daddy who will underwrite the third world sized debt that will be generated. They are deliberately heading for Admin v2.0 but what happens next, the fans should be getting ready for a fans buy out and learn to cut their cloth accordingly, but that wont appease the masses who still have Billy Big time mentality. Plus post admin 2 they will be renting Ibrox. but seriously I can see King taking over in version 3.0 putting in another ?20m and it will be just frittered away on big spending, big squad and overpaid journeymen...but ho hum.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic