The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Why the police are not involved defies belief

As soon as that happens the whole ownership matter would be resolved in weeks not years via the SFA

Are the police not still investigating..? :unsure:

I'm not so sure.

If Whyte IS still involved then he has made the SFA/SPFL look like chumps. And I doubt "fan power" would stand for it.

If WHyte did go to court to overturn association decisions, expect UEFA/FIFA involvement.

Still, not believing anything at the moment until tea towel over the head etc

Amended.

Seen In Black in Scotmid this morning.Doing no bad for himself in the third their of Scottish football as he drove away in a nice big Aston Martin.

Seen In Black in Scotmid this morning.Doing no bad for himself in the third their of Scottish football as he drove away in a nice big Aston Martin.

Bentley Continental GT mate, if its the red one, either that or hes on his 3rd car in as many months

Probably earned the Aston from his gambling! :2thumbsup:

So the Forest deal for Trigger looks dead, so much for austerity then.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/456905/Nottingham-Forest-no-longer-interested-in-Rangers-Lee-Wallace

Good. Serves them right for wanting ?1.4 million for a player in the lower leagues. He might be a decent player but has been playing against plumbers, joiners and the like for two years.

Rangers need to understand where they are not who the used to be.

So the agent says there were no bid that he knows of ... you'd think the agent would get the not to start discussing with his player of a fee can be agreed.

Rangers are full of Sh1t. The press are full of sh1t.

Hagar the Horrible

They've signed fox leaving trigger at sevco to drain them of more cash. The great austerity sham continues.

Getting Gomes is their preferred option. Fox will have killed any deal, sevco's valuation of trigger will go down by ?100 ever hour tomorrow, Forest could get him for ?500k tomorrow evening. what is interesting is how desperate are Sevco to sell, or will this deal only buy them a month???? I hope they survive until next season and get hit with 25 points reduction

Hagar the Horrible

So the agent says there were no bid that he knows of ... you'd think the agent would get the not to start discussing with his player of a fee can be agreed.

Rangers are full of Sh1t. The press are full of sh1t.

According to the local news in Notts, Davis offered ?500k and another with add-ons (games etc) and now Gomes and Fox deals have been completed they are not going to budge, however I think yesterday they left the deal on the table, but it might now have been binned. Shame on Sevco for denying Wallace his dream move from the Ibrox hell, they should offer Forest compensation surely

Hearts might surprise the sevco next term, we could end up higher. Assuming Hearts are out of the admin!

Not another -15 , please. I doubt we could go back up in one season if that were to be the situation.

fabienleclerq

Can someone clarify for me, if The Rangers go into admin per season but exit before the season starts do they start on zero or -25?

scottish_chicP

5 years? And the rest. Did they honestly think they were just going to sail through the leagues and be back at the top?

Norfolk and Chance

Can someone clarify for me, if The Rangers go into admin per season but exit before the season starts do they start on zero or -25?

if it occurs after the end of any season then the deduction applies the following season.

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Stockbridge asked again about cost of fundraising. Reveals "financial advising cost ?2.5m". Crowd very angry. #RFCAGM

Sevco fans not happy ?2.5m for what?

This would be the same crowd that used to lap up signings like tore andre flo for 10 times that.

Edited by oldcastlerock2012

fabienleclerq

if it occurs after the end of any season then the deduction applies the following season.

Cheers, so I'm guessing they will try get 25+ ahead of Dunfermline this year then do it.

Cheers, so I'm guessing they will try get 25+ ahead of Dunfermline this year then do it.

Indeed. Who would be let go would be interesting as well as their ability to sign any better for similar or less money though. I can't imagine there are players who turned them down on the basis of playing in the third tier but would be happy with the second for less money.

Toxteth O'Grady

how many pennies are there shares worth now ?

They will probably drop to about 4 for a pound when the markets open on Monday, no player sales will mean they will need cash coming in to last the season.

Lee Wallaces asset value can be decreased to zero as he won't move anywhere.

Expect early season ticket sales or another share issue.

Seymour M Hersh

5 years? And the rest. Did they honestly think they were just going to sail through the leagues and be back at the top?

Probably. Pragmatism/realism not a rankers fan's strongest suit.

They will probably drop to about 4 for a pound when the markets open on Monday, no player sales will mean they will need cash coming in to last the season.

Lee Wallaces asset value can be decreased to zero as he won't move anywhere.

Expect early season ticket sales or another share issue.

I can just see some shell suited jakey in Sauchiehall street just now hawking Rangers shares

Get your Rangers shares four for a pound four for a pound for your genuine rangers shares four for a pound.

It would make a pleasant change from sports socks, which come to think of it are probably better value.

I can just see some shell suited jakey in Sauchiehall street just now hawking Rangers shares

Get your Rangers shares four for a pound four for a pound for your genuine rangers shares four for a pound.

It would make a pleasant change from sports socks, which come to think of it are probably better value.

Four for a pound! More like buy one get four free.

So as I said re Stevenson the press just inventing stories to make it look as if sevco are doing ok.

No Stevenson

Fictitiously high bids for Wallace - which sevco we're flush enough to knock back

Sycophantic cocksuckers the lot of them

So as I said re Stevenson the press just inventing stories to make it look as if sevco are doing ok.

No Stevenson

Fictitiously high bids for Wallace - which sevco we're flush enough to knock back

Sycophantic cocksuckers the lot of them

It is there for everyone to see, and the part that some can't grasp is that they are just some of the puppets.

According to a piece in the sun the cash runs out in 2 weeks. A investor complained to AIM that everyone knows it's happening but the board have remained quiet contrary to AIM rules.

According to a piece in the sun the cash runs out in 2 weeks. A investor complained to AIM that everyone knows it's happening but the board have remained quiet contrary to AIM rules.

Phil 5 names is suggesting the new CEO has tried to walk already.

He built his bonus into his salary too.

Whyte tried this move to unsettle the ipo just like he's tying this on again when they are trying to raise funds, it's basically a "pay me to **** off" ploy. it's my belief that whyte has no intention of going to court & is just putting the frightners on Newco rangers again..

This.

Whyte probably likes to think that he's got everyone ****ing themselves because he has so much detail recorded and his enemies don't. If he was so sure of his position you'd think he would already be in the courts. Sounds like a load of bluster to get a goodbye payment. In the end , What DID Whyte get out of all of this ? The admin deal he tried to cut with D&P for ?500 k failed spectacularly, the club went bust , he's lost (it seems) any control he thought he had over the assets. and now he is a total pariah as far as Berz fans and the football bodies in Scotland are concerned.

This.

Whyte probably likes to think that he's got everyone ****ing themselves because he has so much detail recorded and his enemies don't. If he was so sure of his position you'd think he would already be in the courts. Sounds like a load of bluster to get a goodbye payment. In the end , What DID Whyte get out of all of this ? The admin deal he tried to cut with D&P for ?500 k failed spectacularly, the club went bust , he's lost (it seems) any control he thought he had over the assets. and now he is a total pariah as far as Berz fans and the football bodies in Scotland are concerned.

. Maybe he's been sitting back and allowing his associates to bleed the place dry well knowing that his position is legally quite secure with respect to the ownership of the fixed assets. In any case, I've got a feeling that all will become clear shortly.

Or perhaps he was always part of the Spiv plot?

The links between SDM / Whyte / Green have been made before and in some detail, and well evidenced. So what if this is part of the Grand Looting plan - at least one French chateau has been bought with the Berrs money after all.

So now here's Season Tickets to raise, and maybe this is part of a long con to see the assets stripped from the Club?

It's surely neither coincidence nor confusion, and is most likely orchestrated.

tartofmidlothian

Got a link?

No sign of a trade that size.

Infact just over 160,000 have been sold today, with 3037 being bought.

Share price rose slightly today by less than 1% to 26p.

There may well be a late trade or so far undisclosed trade coming through though.

Might have enough to pay this month's players salaries but that's it.

Football authorities should hold their heads in their hands in shame.

No sign of a trade that size.

Infact just over 160,000 have been sold today, with 3037 being bought.

Share price rose slightly today by less than 1% to 26p.

There may well be a late trade or so far undisclosed trade coming through though.

Eh? If 160k have been sold and only 3k bought, what happened to the other 157k? :uhoh2:

Think their decision to try and play hardball with Nottingham Forest over Wallace is going to come back to haunt them big style. Hearing that they were offered 450,000 with add-ons but demanded 900000 up front.

Think their decision to try and play hardball with Nottingham Forest over Wallace is going to come back to haunt them big style. Hearing that they were offered 450,000 with add-ons but demanded 900000 up front.

From Phil's latest blog it sounds like even ?900,000 was going to leave them short, and if he can be believed, the whole house of cards is about to come crashing down.

:unsure:

Footballfirst

Story seems to come from Phil McGillivan's blog. He has been on the money previously, but I won't go out and buy some popcorn yet.

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/sevco-on-borrowed-time/

Sevco on borrowed time. Sevco need money. The only question this week on Planet Fitba is this: who will lend money to the Ibrox outfit?

Recently, the Rangers International Football Club CEO and his colleagues were in City of London asking some serious guys for serious cash to keep their loss making subsidiary HMS Sevco afloat. I have in my possession the names of the five companies that they approached last month in the City of London. However, Graham Wallace and Philip Nash left the Square Mile empty handed. One ?boutique firm? connected to the prestigious Munich Reinsurance Company agreed to the meeting only out of courtesy to Wallace because of his time at Manchester City.These chaps asked Graham Wallace a straight question about the ownership of the assets and he couldn?t give them a straight answer to their satisfaction.

Although finance is global most of the companies they visited in the Square Mile are conduits for cash from the Eurozone. This added the problem of the exchange rate to deal which, I am reliably informed, puts the final price of any deal up by about five per cent. In all of the meetings they found that RIFC was off the ATR scale. That is ?Attitude To Risk?, which means the higher the risk the higher the points above base rate. Sometimes for a bad risk these boys will go up to 25 points above Euribor. It is essentially corporate Wonga. However, RIFC couldn?t even get that!

When you go to these guys your business is already in trouble. Moreover they need to know the bottom of your barrel, how big the hole is to the last penny. You also have to show them that you have a clear plan of action to get yourself out of the financial mess you?re clearly in. This is high risk borrowing for people in a real fix. The people who are lending are pricing it at that level of risk. Quite simply it is last port of call stuff. Yet even these guys won?t touch them.

It would appear that Ibrox is now a toxic brand in the wider business world. We know that no one will lend to them. They can?t open a current account and get standard banking facilities.

This is a company with no credit line from a bank.

The more I learn about his guy Wallace, the more I feel for him. The job was sold to him as a stepping stone to bigger and better things in England. I understand that he took the gig on the understanding that a sale and leaseback deal on the fixed assets of Sevco was a given. Sadly, the stadium and the training ground needed a clean bill of health. Thankfully Albion Car Park is in tip top shape.

However, the stadium that John Brown played for has seen better days and I understand that the repair list is a nightmare. Murray Park also has a few issues, but Ibrox is a no-go area.

When Donald Muir took over at Rangers in 2009 the maintenance regime was cut to the marrow.

So far the only battle that Graham Wallace has won inside Stalag Sevco has been to get Brian Stockbridge out of the door. The clever folk at Laxleys believed that voting the hapless Financial Director off the board at the AGM would create more problems. So they thought it better to vote him back on and then show him the door afterwards. When he was on gardening leave his desk yielded up an entire treasure trove of bad news and they found bills that had been unopened, bills that had not been logged. Overnight the bad news got worse and the debt hole got bigger. Stockbridge was then asked to accompany Graham Wallace and Philip Nash to London on the pretext of meeting with potential lenders. This, I was told, allowed the CEO and his highly paid associates, along with people from the Laxleys. ?To sweat Stockbridge for what he knew?.

Philip Nash is now effectively acting as chief financial officer (CFO) and doing the job that Stockbridge was meant to do. With each passing day, Nash is turning more and more stuff up.

Graham Wallace does have a plan to turn this omnishambles around, but that requires cash in the short term.

Only last week the planned redundancies of staff at Ibrox and Murray Park were called off because the new entity didn?t have the cash to pay them statutory redundancy pay. The workers were asked to sign a confidentiality agreement before the meeting started. Then they were told that they could go now and they would get paid what was due them in terms of severance pay when the company had it.

It is unclear if there is enough money in the clumpany?s bank account to pay ALL of the wages this month. One well-placed insider told me that even if the first team squad are paid what they are due in February, it is not certain that there will there be enough money to pay all of the other staff.

Let?s be clear on this, dear reader: Stalag Sevco can only escape an insolvency event if someone, anyone, will lend them money. Their monthly cash burn is not ?1m per month; that is rather wide of the mark. It is only ?714,000 per month, Then there are those pesky bills.

There is more, much more to come on that one dear reader.

Developing story?

From Phil's latest blog it sounds like even ?900,000 was going to leave them short, and if he can be believed, the whole house of cards is about to come crashing down.

:unsure:

Going to be an interesting month ahead I think!! :skull:

Wallace rumoured to be about to walk away. Tonight's news might be interesting..

Written on an iPhone using tapatalk.

That would really ring alarm bells in the Bun support.

:pleasing:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Wallace rumoured to be about to walk away. Tonight's news might be interesting..

Written on an iPhone using tapatalk.

Personally didn't have a problem with your old Sig/sign off... the IPhone one ain't as good, imo.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic