The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

I hope Wallace leaves for a sum that will get them to the end of the season without going in to admin.

Firstly I think Wallace is a cracking player and would like to see him play at a better level and help the national team.

Secondly 'If' they are going into Admin I would like them to get a points deduction next year when it will help us.

FYI: Share price down 8.42% today almost down to a record low.

Which way works best where they can see out the season and go into admin and be deducted 25points from the start of next season?

I suspect the selling of trigger for about, well as it will turn out not enough, and then what you want to see. Win Win :2thumbsup:

Prince Buaben

if they sell Wallace do hearts get anything from a sell on fee?

Id doubt it.

Id doubt it.

wasn't sure but thought surely it was standard that a player like him would have a sell on clause

jamboinglasgow

Which way works best where they can see out the season and go into admin and be deducted 25points from the start of next season?

Am I right in thinking, that if go into admin this season, they will be deducted 25 points, if they are still in admin by the start of next season then they get another 25 points deduction (which was reported about us getting another 15 point deduction if we are still in admin by next season.)

Am I right in thinking, that if go into admin this season, they will be deducted 25 points, if they are still in admin by the start of next season then they get another 25 points deduction (which was reported about us getting another 15 point deduction if we are still in admin by next season.)

Yes, one points deduction per administration event per season.

They will not get much for Wallace.

Years in the lower tiers, getting older- I mean what is the going rate for a left back in his late 20's from the bottom echelons of,frankly a dead league?

MOst of the others in that bracket are free, or ?10k max

Even a million is irrelevent to the hun. They need millions (plural)

They will not get much for Wallace.

Years in the lower tiers, getting older- I mean what is the going rate for a left back in his late 20's from the bottom echelons of,frankly a dead league?

MOst of the others in that bracket are free, or ?10k max

Even a million is irrelevent to the hun. They need millions (plural)

And by all accounts they need it pretty quick style too...

Hagar the Horrible

Shares are down to 24p, I cant believe the fans are not buying them up en-mass vote the spivs out and basically once they get to 51% Run the club as they see fit. But they cant agree on anything themselves, and as soon as one fan or ex-player puts his head up, its gets shot back down. I cant see what will change after Admin v2.0 they will be heading for v3.0 within weeks of coming out of adin, and so on, unless they get sorted or have a sugar daddy. Mind you they need to get a total grip of reality and realise they are not a big club anymore, find their own level and don't try and compete with Celtic, Celtic will fade away as well.

Shares are down to 24p, I cant believe the fans are not buying them up en-mass vote the spivs out and basically once they get to 51% Run the club as they see fit. But they cant agree on anything themselves, and as soon as one fan or ex-player puts his head up, its gets shot back down. I cant see what will change after Admin v2.0 they will be heading for v3.0 within weeks of coming out of adin, and so on, unless they get sorted or have a sugar daddy. Mind you they need to get a total grip of reality and realise they are not a big club anymore, find their own level and don't try and compete with Celtic, Celtic will fade away as well.

Will there not need to be someone who is willing to sell the shares?

Heard a suggestion this morning that it was them who approached Davis about Wallace. Given their present predicament that would not surprise me, hoping that as a "Rangers Man" he would do the decent thing and make them a big bucks offer. Interesting times!

Edited by Deevers

jamboinglasgow

Heard a suggestion this morning that it was them who approached Davis about Wallace. Given their present predicament that would not surprise me, hoping that as a "Rangers Man" he would do the decent thing and make them a big bucks offer. Interesting times!

That sounds a desperate act to me. Imagine Davis going to his chairman, "er..chairman, Billy Davis wants this player, but as the club is the team Billy Davis supports, Billy Davis suggests that we add an extra ?700k as they need the money, is that ok?" He would be laughed out of the room.

Phil D. Corners

That sounds a desperate act to me. Imagine Davis going to his chairman, "er..chairman, Billy Davis wants this player, but as the club is the team Billy Davis supports, Billy Davis suggests that we add an extra ?700k as they need the money, is that ok?" He would be laughed out of the room.

"Hey Billy, Get your board to sign Wallace at this price and you will be the rangers manager within 2 years."

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Alex Thomson posting on twitter he hopes to have a blog up later involving CW return. Just waiting on Channel 4 lawyers to clear it.

Alex Thomson posting on twitter he hopes to have a blog up later involving CW return. Just waiting on Channel 4 lawyers to clear it.

Could it be ?!

...a bit disco

With bated breath!

:biggrin:

IF it turns out shooter is still involved in any capacity at all then The Rangers are out of the league- they must be- either for non disclosure of owners and shareholders , or fit and proper person tests.

Surely not even The Rangers could be that dumb.

THere is slways the possibility of course that if he claims ownership of the ground the Spivs just melt tthe club down

1329013760259228.jpg

Hopefully this is going to be very interesting. The SPFL will have the lawyers on stand-by to support Servco whatever the event.

Edited by Stuart Lyon

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Unfortunately, if AT's blog doesn't get the go ahead we might never know what Whyte's claims are.

Alex Thomson's latest Blog goes live!

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/red-whyte-blue-rangers-saga-continues/7119

Red, Whyte and blue: the Rangers saga continues

Just when you thought it was all over?

It may no longer be panto season, but the curtain never seems to drop on the Rangers Show ? no doubt that is just how the lawyers and accountants want it.

This morning comes a call from the Craig Whyte camp. For some time now the word in Glasgow is that the disgraced former Rangers owner has been having some colourful discussions with people there concerning his ongoing claim that he still owns the club.

29_craig_whyte_r.jpg

I simply relate to you what was said to me today and you can make your own judgement about it.

My source insists, vigorously, that Craig Whyte?s claim to own the Rangers assets is alive and well and we should all ?expect significant movement in the legal case in the next few weeks?.

The source insists the previous transfer of assets under the then boss Charles Green has no legal basis and will be contested openly in the near future.

Many had rather assumed Mr Whyte?s claim over Rangers, already set out in a lengthy legal document, was dead in the water or lacked the necessary funding. Not so, according to the source who says the claim that Mr Whyte?s ownership of the club ?absolutely extends to Ibrox site, the training ground, the players, the entire entity as it stands?.

?There is no question about that, ? he continued. ?The ownership of Rangers by the Sevco company of which Craig Whyte is a director is beyond question.?

No doubt many around Ibrox will just laugh this off, and they may or may not be right in so doing. But with the club asking players to take pay cuts, times remain financially critical at the club. So the timing of Mr Whyte is as unwelcome there as it is deliberate.

So, somewhat taken aback by all this, I asked how Mr Whyte would see all this actually working out in the real world.

The scenario unfolded to me would be a legal merger of the disputed camps laying claim to Ibrox under the banner of Craig Whyte?s Sevco and no doubt a new share offer.

Since he has been banned from Scottish football for life and is as near as one can get outside North Korea to being a Non-Person in Scottish football terms, a degree of caution might be advisable in all this.

I understand, for instance, that Mr Whyte believes the ban would not hold up in court for a second, were it to be so tested. Many may choose to differ with that sentiment.

As ever, it totally depends upon where you stand and like I say, I put this out and it?s for others to judge. Though one thing appears certain, the Craig Whyte Claim has not gone away.

We?ll know if this is all just more bluster and hot air in the coming weeks, it appears.

- See more at: http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/#sthash.jvTELfe9.dpuf

Alex Thomson's latest Blog goes live!

http://blogs.channel...-continues/7119

So nothing we didn't already know then. But this bit puzzles me ....So, somewhat taken aback by all this, I asked how Mr Whyte would see all this actually working out in the real world.

The scenario unfolded to me would be a legal merger of the disputed camps laying claim to Ibrox under the banner of Craig Whyte?s Sevco and no doubt a new share offer.

If Whyte is the owner , as he claims to be , why would he share it ?

So nothing we didn't already know then. But this bit puzzles me ....So, somewhat taken aback by all this, I asked how Mr Whyte would see all this actually working out in the real world.

If Whyte is the owner , as he claims to be , why would he share it ?

I read it as meaning that the shares would be halved or split (2 for 1 or 1 for 2) which Whyte taking 50% ownership.

Seymour M Hersh

Billy Davies will only deal in terms suitable to Billy Davies.

<Insert Sally innuendo here>

Nice third party chat there Geoff.

Hagar the Horrible

Will there not need to be someone who is willing to sell the shares?

almost 15% has been shifted by those who bought them at 1p over the last few weeks.

Hagar the Horrible

Thommos Blog:

Just when you thought it was all over? It may no longer be panto season, but the curtain never seems to drop on the Rangers Show ? no doubt that is just how the lawyers and accountants want it. This morning comes a call from the Craig Whyte camp. For some time now the word in Glasgow is that the disgraced former Rangers owner has been having some colourful discussions with people there concerning his ongoing claim that he still owns the club.

I simply relate to you what was said to me today and you can make your own judgement about it. My source insists, vigorously, that Craig Whyte's claim to own the Rangers assets is alive and well and we should all ?expect significant movement in the legal case in the next few weeks?. The source insists the previous transfer of assets under the then boss Charles Green has no legal basis and will be contested openly in the near future. Many had rather assumed Mr Whyte's claim over Rangers, already set out in a lengthy legal document, was dead in the water or lacked the necessary funding. Not so, according to the source who says the claim that Mr Whyte's ownership of the club ?absolutely extends to Ibrox site, the training ground, the players, the entire entity as it stands?. ?There is no question about that, ? he continued. ?The ownership of Rangers by the Sevco company of which Craig Whyte is a director is beyond question.? No doubt many around Ibrox will just laugh this off, and they may or may not be right in so doing. But with the club asking players to take pay cuts, times remain financially critical at the club. So the timing of Mr Whyte is as unwelcome there as it is deliberate. So, somewhat taken aback by all this, I asked how Mr Whyte would see all this actually working out in the real world. The scenario unfolded to me would be a legal merger of the disputed camps laying claim to Ibrox under the banner of Craig Whyte's Sevco and no doubt a new share offer. Since he has been banned from Scottish football for life and is as near as one can get outside North Korea to being a Non-Person in Scottish football terms, a degree of caution might be advisable in all this. I understand, for instance, that Mr Whyte believes the ban would not hold up in court for a second, were it to be so tested. Many may choose to differ with that sentiment. As ever, it totally depends upon where you stand and like I say, I put this out and it's for others to judge. Though one thing appears certain, the Craig Whyte Claim has not gone away. We'll know if this is all just more bluster and hot air in the coming weeks, it appears.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Meh. Nothing new from Thomo there. Disputes over ownership and Whyte's lifetime ban are a red herring. The authorities won't do anything to jeopardise any team playing in blue at Ibrox. Quite the opposite, they'll give them any help necessary. The only thing that'll finish them off is running out of cash. Here's hoping.

Edited by Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Meh. Nothing new from Thomo there. Disputes over ownership and Whyte's lifetime ban are a red herring. The authorities won't do anything to jeopardise any team playing in blue at Ibrox. Quite the opposite, they'll give them any help necessary. The only thing that'll finish them off is running out of cash. Here's hoping.

I'm not so sure.

If Whyte IS still involved then he has made the SFA/SPFL look like chumps. And I doubt "fan power" would stand for it.

If WHyte did go to court to overturn association decisions, expect UEFA/FIFA involvement.

Still, not believing anything at the moment until scarf over the head etc

bears den poll on fat sally

Ally is doing a great job in all aspects of management (5 votes [1.36%])

Ally is getting great results, and I?ll back him until he isn?t (38 votes [10.33%])

Ally is doing a good job, given the circumstances (52 votes [14.13%])

Ally is doing a good job, I don?t care about performances (3 votes [0.82%])

Ally is doing an average job, that most could do given our resources (58 votes [15.76%])

Ally is doing an average job, but he is a legend so I back him (7 votes [1.90%])

Ally has potential, but requires a quality first team coach / assistant (11 votes [2.99%])

Ally has potential, but requires more backing in the transfer market (0 votes [0.00%])

Ally has potential, but needs to move away from ?jobs for the boys? (9 votes [2.45%])

Ally has performed poorly so far, given our resources (33 votes [8.97%])

Ally has performed poorly so far, but I back him to improve as our standard of opposition does (5 votes [1.36%])

Ally is holding our club back, due to his short termism (17 votes [4.62%])

Ally is holding our club back, due to his lack of ability (130 votes [35.33%])

Hagar the Horrible

I'm not so sure.

If Whyte IS still involved then he has made the SFA/SPFL look like chumps. And I doubt "fan power" would stand for it.

If WHyte did go to court to overturn association decisions, expect UEFA/FIFA involvement.

Still, not believing anything at the moment until scarf over the head etc

What we can believe is that Whyte is mischief making, no question, he has been telling all and sundry he is still involved. In Whyte's head he does, and until a legal process is completed he can continue to make such claims and thus cause further unrest. So the question is if Whyte does actual go beyond the toothless threats of actually going to court, then at least the outcome can be put to bed, However should the current board risk going to court to prove he is a fantasist and thus provide much needed stability, or worse finance their own downfall???????

Ally is getting great results, and I?ll back him until he isn?t (38 votes [10.33%])

Ally is doing an average job, that most could do given our resources (58 votes [15.76%])

Ally is doing an average job, but he is a legend so I back him (7 votes [1.90%])

Ally has potential, but requires a quality first team coach / assistant (11 votes [2.99%])

Ally has potential, but requires more backing in the transfer market (0 votes [0.00%])

Ally has potential, but needs to move away from ?jobs for the boys? (9 votes [2.45%])

Ally has performed poorly so far, but I back him to improve as our standard of opposition does (5 votes [1.36%])

Fat Salary is being paid far to much and should return his half million penny shares (152 votes [43.72%])

Did Whyte not receive a fine from the authorities and has thus far refused to pay it??

Interesting move by "people in the Whyte camp". I just wonder whether interventions like this are an effort to drive the share price down further and hasten Administration for The Zombies. The true ownership of the fixed assets would become known, and it would not surprise me at all to find that these are actually owned by Whyte and Co. Squeaky bum time for Newco fans coming up shortly.

Edited by Deevers

?The ownership of Rangers by the Sevco company of which Craig Whyte is a director is beyond question.?

I've always thought this to be true.

We'll see.

?The ownership of Rangers by the Sevco company of which Craig Whyte is a director is beyond question.?

I've always thought this to be true.

We'll see.

Why the police are not involved defies belief

As soon as that happens the whole ownership matter would be resolved in weeks not years via the SFA

What a poll.

Geoff Kilpatrick

:rofl:

Shooter wants money or he exposes the spivvery of Sevco and his role in it!

Please someone call his bluff, just so that he exposes the incompetence of the authorities!

• Maple Leaf locked this topic