The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Fxxx the SPFL

guy at my work who is a blue nose told me that they would be deducted 28 points i.e. a third of their total i thought he was wrong but he was adament it was 28 not 25

Geoff Kilpatrick

guy at my work who is a blue nose told me that they would be deducted 28 points i.e. a third of their total i thought he was wrong but he was adament it was 28 not 25

That rule has gone.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

McCoist justifying that hotel stay with "we are still Rangers Football Club". As long as they keep thinking like that it'll be curtains once again. So very pleasing.

i wish jj was my dad

I'm clinging to the hope that Fat Sally is still playing at football manager next season.

It really shortens the odds on us bouncing straight back up while he burns through whatever money the spivs and the orcs generate for him.

21 points behind 11th - Correct, our team have been pretty rotten this season and a small matter of a 15 point reduction is included in that.

In administration with ?30,000,000 of debts - Not quite 30 mill but close, not a patch on you lot though - gone now since our CVA was accepted

B.D.O saying that Hearts will run out of money in March - Correct, although this was before we reached the league cup semi final which will boost the pot.

?500,000 football debts still owed - This figure is actually included in the overall debt, not additional.

?2,500,000 in loans needing paid back after any "imaginary" CVA - CVA was not imaginary, it was very much real and was accepted, this debt will be serviced by FOH and is manageable, we will not be replying on some sugar daddy to bail us out long term

Shares still frozen - Only until the UBIG creditors meeting - standard administration process

Billy brown sacked cause your the club will die soon. - not sacked, at the end of his contract

Please Hearts don't die till Rangers have the chance to rub your faces in it next season. If Rangers don't hammer your mob 5-0 in front of 50,000 bears next season Coisty should walk. We wont, dont worry your pretty little head, just make sure any future admin event doesnt prevent you from making it to the championship next season.

Your time is coming jambos...... It certainly is, and all the s**t this season will have been worth it, in and out of admin as the same company - no reincarnations for us!!

kingantti1874

Temps has an R8?

:vrface:

To be fair, you can get an 08/09 plate for ?40-45k ish, it's not that bad. One of my mates just bought one

Jambof3tornado

To be fair, you can get an 08/09 plate for ?40-45k ish, it's not that bad. One of my mates just bought one

Footballers tend to lease cars anyway.

Pity he put material things before his career!

As long as we are playing football next season, with a football licence in continuity and no need for a secret 5 way agreement to get a new one (licence to play football) that will more than do me.

jamboinglasgow

21 points behind 11th - Correct, our team have been pretty rotten this season and a small matter of a 15 point reduction is included in that.

In administration with ?30,000,000 of debts - Not quite 30 mill but close, not a patch on you lot though - gone now since our CVA was accepted

B.D.O saying that Hearts will run out of money in March - Correct, although this was before we reached the league cup semi final which will boost the pot.

?500,000 football debts still owed - This figure is actually included in the overall debt, not additional.

?2,500,000 in loans needing paid back after any "imaginary" CVA - CVA was not imaginary, it was very much real and was accepted, this debt will be serviced by FOH and is manageable, we will not be replying on some sugar daddy to bail us out long term

Shares still frozen - Only until the UBIG creditors meeting - standard administration process

Billy brown sacked cause your the club will die soon. - not sacked, at the end of his contract

Please Hearts don't die till Rangers have the chance to rub your faces in it next season. If Rangers don't hammer your mob 5-0 in front of 50,000 bears next season Coisty should walk. We wont, dont worry your pretty little head, just make sure any future admin event doesnt prevent you from making it to the championship next season.

Your time is coming jambos...... It certainly is, and all the s**t this season will have been worth it, in and out of admin as the same company - no reincarnations for us!!

It just shows you difference between us and them. They went into admin then liquidation then lucky to still in the league with a favourable transfer embargo, taking pop shots at everyone, shouting "its no fair." Keeping the international stars in admin, then go into liquidation only to have all the footballing authorties trying to bend over backwards to keep them in the same league. Then when put in the bottom tier, give time to sign players too good for the league including buying the best players of top end teams. But its the SFA/fans of other teams/Whyte's fault. Never do they accept the reckless spending of the past which gave them all their titles and glory which they gloated over everyone else is what brought them to their knees

While we on the other hand, have lost nearly all our experienced players, cant sign anyone in, having to pack the ground to keep us going, Yes we have moaned about SFA time to time but we are not writing down an enemies list of clubs for presumed wrongs. We have understood we are probably going to go down and that the survival of the club is what matters.

Dignity is something Rangers fans dont understand, its why they have spivs at the club and hated by everyone else.

It just shows you difference between us and them.

Dignity is something Rangers fans dont understand, its why they have spivs at the club and hated by everyone else.

Konrad von Carstein

It just shows you difference between us everyone bar Celtic and them. They went into admin then liquidation then lucky to still in the league with a favourable transfer embargo, taking pop shots at everyone, shouting "its no fair." Keeping the international stars in admin, then go into liquidation only to have all the footballing authorties trying to bend over backwards to keep them in the same league. Then when put in the bottom tier, give time to sign players too good for the league including buying the best players of top end teams. But its the SFA/fans of other teams/Whyte's fault. Never do they accept the reckless spending of the past which gave them all their titles and glory which they gloated over everyone else is what brought them to their knees

While we on the other hand, have lost nearly all our experienced players, cant sign anyone in, having to pack the ground to keep us going, Yes we have moaned about SFA time to time but we are not writing down an enemies list of clubs for presumed wrongs. We have understood we are probably going to go down and that the survival of the club is what matters.

Dignity is something Rangers & Celtic fans dont understand, its why they have spivs at the club and hated by everyone else.

some amendments, but top post none the less

Footballers tend to lease cars anyway.

Pity he put material things before his career!

I'd heard he was told if he didn't sign for them and thus get us the cash, we'd fold. If there's even a bit of truth in that he should be commended for damaging his career to save us.

Great reply, he sounds quite bitter. Ha ha.. a2a4yne7.jpg

Edinburgh's Maroon

being a bit dim here but what page did this blue nose biggoted barsteward originally post his vomit on?

If I can have his user name it would be nice.

They are too thick to have any shame that lot.........................5-0 my backside

The spivs control everything to the extent that in an admin event they would also be the main creditors. Forget all about a fans buy out, this will never happen...

Ah, I forgot about that. They're doomed. Oh well.

:-)

being a bit dim here but what page did this blue nose biggoted barsteward originally post his vomit on?

If I can have his user name it would be nice.

They are too thick to have any shame that lot.........................5-0 my backside

It was deleted before i even managed to reply - his username was wallace90 and I think it was his first post.

It was deleted before i even managed to reply - his username was wallace90 and I think it was his first post.

Bugger it could have been a good bit of bear baiting with him chained up and dancing to our tune. Ah well never mind I am sure there will be another one along soon enough.

The Old Tolbooth

Craig Whyte waiting in the wings ready to take center stage again. It's about to get very interesting again.

Edinburgh's Maroon

Shurely shum mishtake!

sean-connery-460_782185c.jpg

Barney Rubble

Craig Whyte waiting in the wings ready to take center stage again. It's about to get very interesting again.

Edinburgh's Maroon

Please let this be true ,,,please please please please please please !

Maroonblood22

I said to my mate the other day, just wait for Craig Whyte to make his appearance and destroy that club in one fell swoop.

Finger's crossed!

tartofmidlothian

Edinburgh's Maroon

So where's this coming from?

Geoff Kilpatrick

I am not buying the return of Shooter, sadly. Phil MacMadeupname seems to be the source of this.

What company name are they using these days?

'The Rangers Football Club Ltd' has no floating charges registered, just a fixed charge in favour of to THE SCOTTISH SPORTS COUNCIL over The Training Centre Youth Academy, Auchenhowie Road Milngavie.

Charlie-Brown

Actually isn't Worthington claim that Sevco 5088 own the assets and the switcheroo to Sevco Scotland was unlawful or something like that?

Footballfirst

Actually isn't Worthington claim that Sevco 5088 own the assets and the switcheroo to Sevco Scotland was unlawful or something like that?

Yes. that was the basis of the Letter before Claim that was sent to TRFC/RIFC some months ago.

disgruntledfan

buvamyva.jpg

The bold craigy knows something though.

Edinburgh's Maroon

Just on a side note, that is a great set of photoshoping skills you have there

Hagar the Horrible

buvamyva.jpg

The bold craigy knows something though.

Edinburgh's Maroon

Can you scale down and add in the fat "Big hoose must stay open" bloke, Fat salary and CG

jamboinglasgow

http://www.heraldsco...s-king.23251877

Dave King saying it is wrong to cut costs and players wages at Rangers, they need to spend more so they can compete with Celtic, says wages are only 30% of revenue so can easily afford to spend more.

What planet do Rangers fans live on? They are losing money fast but they need more and more players. They have the largest amount of proffesional players of any club in Scotland, keeping high earners as back up in League One, and its quite clear unless something is done they will run out of money, but they still are wanting to sign more and more players. Its all akin to a alcoholic, who has been given a liver transplant, instead of realising that he needs to do something about it, they just carry on with the boozing lifestyle.

Edited by jamboinglasgow

Dave King saying it is wrong to cut costs and players wages at Rangers, they need to spend more so they can compete with Celtic, says wages are only 30% of revenue so can easily afford to spend more.

What planet do Rangers fans live on? They are losing money fast but they need more and more players. They have the largest amount of proffesional players of any club in Scotland, keeping high earners as back up in League One, and its quite clear unless something is done they will run out of money, but they still are wanting to sign more and more players. Its all akin to a alcoholic, who has been given a liver transplant, instead of realising that he needs to do something about it, they just carry on with the boozing lifestyle.

To be fair, he's saying that the first team budget is 30% of turnover so its maybe a pop at the current directors more than anything else. It would be interesting to see what percentage of turnover their reserve & youth team budgets are - he's maybe being economical with the truth whilst making his point.

The good news is though, if he's truly got the usual Rangers mentality when it comes to money then even if he does start bank-rolling them, they'll end up back in the crapper again.

Let the intellectual Lee McCulloch explain why.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25877319

Rangers captain Lee McCulloch claims there is little difference in standard between the Scottish Premiership and League One.

jamboinglasgow

http://www.bbc.com/s...otball/25877319

Rangers captain Lee McCulloch claims there is little difference in standard between the Scottish Premiership and League One.

Pretty sure he said the same thing last year that League Two and Premiership are of similar standard.

Fort Vallance

With blocks on the pedals so he can reach ?

http://www.bbc.com/s...otball/25877319

Not the smartest cookie is Elbows.

Making excuses for a f/t team struggling against part timers is laughable.

I hope that next year sees some teams slap some humility into them.

I hope that next year sees some teams slap some humility into them.

There is a huge gulf- we have beaten every league one team we have played. That alone tells us there is a big difference

Footballfirst

To be fair, he's saying that the first team budget is 30% of turnover so its maybe a pop at the current directors more than anything else. It would be interesting to see what percentage of turnover their reserve & youth team budgets are - he's maybe being economical with the truth whilst making his point.

The good news is though, if he's truly got the usual Rangers mentality when it comes to money then even if he does start bank-rolling them, they'll end up back in the crapper again.

This 30% of turnover is a red herring. All football clubs report their wages to turnover ratio as ALL the wages costs within the business. That includes all players, management, coaching and office staff. On that measure the cost of wages was 93% of turnover as posted in the last accounts i.e. ?17.943M to ?19.107M.

tartofmidlothian

I hope that next year sees us slap some humility into them.

FTFY.

:verysmug:

Edited by tartofmidlothian

Footballfirst

1.18M shares traded at 27p this morning. That approximates to 1.8% of the club. We may hear who is involved later if it is one of the bigger shareholders either buying or selling.

I said to my mate the other day, just wait for Craig Whyte to make his appearance and destroy that club in one fell swoop.

Finger's crossed!

Is he not barred from being a director though (not passed the fit & proper tests etc. or am I thinking about someone else)?

Footballfirst

1.18M shares traded at 27p this morning. That approximates to 1.8% of the club. We may hear who is involved later if it is one of the bigger shareholders either buying or selling.

Another 1M shares traded at 27p this afternoon which may be the other half of this morning's sale/purchase

scottish_chicP
Chick dung, changing his stance.. ze3enade.jpg

Edinburgh's Maroon

He has it spot on. Just didn't expect those words from him!

Edited by scottish_chicP

The Mighty Thor

Ah Chico jumping on the bandwagon again.

I can't recall the full page articles when der hun were spending their new found (and subsequently very quickly spent) wealth.

Stockbridge gets both barrels, again an easy target, What about Fat Salary? What about going after the real targets Charles?

He's still hurting, the poor wee (succulent) lamb.

Ah Chico jumping on the bandwagon again.

I can't recall the full page articles when der hun were spending their new found (and subsequently very quickly spent) wealth.

Stockbridge gets both barrels, again an easy target, What about Fat Salary? What about going after the real targets Charles?

He's still hurting, the poor wee (succulent) lamb.

No more of the Succulent Lamb and vintage Wine its spam and water over at Sevco headquarters these days.

Edited by rantnrave

...a bit disco

Neil Lennon on Elbows League 1/Premiership comparison...

"I can't really draw a comparison because I have never worked or played at that level," said Lennon.

And Scott Brown on the same subject...

"That's up to him," said the midfielder. "I don't know, I haven't played in that league.

Arf.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25882901

• Maple Leaf locked this topic