The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Should have been shorting the rangers

Thought about shorting to 20p on Tuesday while at 24p mark . Not looking such good idea just now!

I didn't realise he was ripping the pish tbh :lol: sounds like Fergie right enough

It wasn't his finest hour to be fair, but it still makes me chuckle when I hear it. It's like something Charlie Nicholas would say as well.

Although my favourite Charlie quote is about Kyle Lafferty, when he said that the former Rangers player couldn't take a beach ball of him in a phone box. :lol:

Footballfirst

Cheers FF, not easy to follow all this at times.

It might be worthwhile if the mods agree to set up a separate forum where official documents can be stored and referenced without being open for comment.

e.g. I have copies of the accounts going back a number of years. Also other docs such as the aborted "Murrayfield" move, Admin/BDO docs, SFA/SPL rulings and fines, Statements/Player signings and other releases from the official site etc. etc.

Less than two years after the unthinkable happened, the prospect of history repeating itself is very real. The mood of one fan who tweeted last night seemed to sum things up.

?This time last year,? he wrote, ?the Rangers board had ?22m in the bank. Now they are asking the players to take a wage cut. Think about it.?

...a bit disco

Less than two years after the unthinkable happened, the prospect of history repeating itself is very real. The mood of one fan who tweeted last night seemed to sum things up.

?This time last year,? he wrote, ?the Rangers board had ?22m in the bank. Now they are asking the players to take a wage cut. Think about it.?

Looks like your eternal optimism could be paying off kdb!

:biggrin:

Only the stupidity/loyalty of the fans has kept them alive.

Even though it's been dragging on for nigh on two years, this saga has never got dull, and maybe, just maybe, this really is the beginning of the final chapter.

Take away the spivs and think of the ffirst team football management and players costs

Even though it's been dragging on for nigh on two years, this saga has never got dull, and maybe, just maybe, this really is the beginning of the final chapter.

I feel sympathy for the regular Rangers supporter, they're just football fans like the rest of us.

jack D and coke

How funny is it that almost every post makes reference to the "company" and then the "club" :lol: always careful to seperate the two just in case anybody forgets they never really died! They really have bought into that shite.

lost in space

I feel sympathy for the regular Rangers supporter, they're just football fans like the rest of us.

Possibly the funniest post on this thread. Thanks for the laugh.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

byranapu.jpg

Edinburgh's Maroon

Look at the pus on that... the archetypal Hun, demonstrated with beautiful simplicity.

Just like any fan of any club really. Not really something we can comment on having ourselves given a fortune to the club in the last year.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

So super salary still hasn't taken that cut in wages. what a hero, acting like a true spiv..

abe2azuz.jpg

Edinburgh's Maroon

Craig Whyte hiding behind that shrub, NAP.

Jambof3tornado

So super salary still hasn't taken that cut in wages. what a hero, acting like a true spiv..

abe2azuz.jpg

Edinburgh's Maroon

It was reported the other day that he had finally had the pay cut.

Footballfirst

It was reported the other day that he had finally had the pay cut.

Not yet. He still hasn't signed the new contract.

Confirmed in today's interview, exactly 2 mins in.

http://sport.stv.tv/...reject-pay-cut/

Interviewer - "You've given a commitment to take a cut in your salary, can you confirm when that's effective from?"

AM - "eeeemmmm as soon as the contract's put in front of me I'll sign it, but I'm assuming it's done. The deal's done and agreed so I'd imagine as soon as the contract's in front of me I'll do it."

Edited by Footballfirst

Just football fans like the rest of us :wtf: .Wrong, wrong, a million times wrong. Edited by niblick1874

True and I feel the same but don't kid yourself, if we had had our problems before they did they would be getting right in about us.

disgruntledfan

Interviewer - "You've given a commitment to take a cut in your salary, can you confirm when that's effective from?"

AM - "eeeemmmm as soon as the contract's put in front of me I'll sign it, but I'm assuming it's done. The deal's done and agreed so I'd imagine as soon as the contract's in front of me I'll do it."

It looks as though they all want to stay on the gravy train for as long as possible. Super Salary on his 15k a week wages must be hurting bad, in all honesty if he had not been such a shite manager there would have been no need to sign half the players they did on long term and high cost contracts to save his skin. He is as much to blame as the Spivs he backed.

Edited by disgruntledfan

jack D and coke

Look at the pus on that... the archetypal Hun, demonstrated with beautiful simplicity.

He looks a lot like my brother in law who funnily enough is also a Hun. I like my brother in law but I hate that big fouling b*stard.

marshallschunkychicken

So it took them three months to 'agree' to half his wages after he 'agreed' to, erm, half his wages back in October. I'd imagine that the contract amendment should only take a couple of years to draft.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

He looks a lot like my brother in law who funnily enough is also a Hun. I like my brother in law but I hate that big fouling b*stard.

:D

I've got plenty Huns in my family too man. :(

No offence to your b-i-l, but it comes as absolutely no surprise whatsoever that anyone and everyone knows a Hun who looks exactly like Lee McCulloch..:thumbsup:

He looks like a boy that I play fives with who is also a good pal of mine who is a big Blue Nose who also has a brother in law is a jambo.

By any chance does your brother in law live in Glasgow and does his first name begin with C??

Just incase my mate is your brother in law. :lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

*sitting here with my fingers crossed that Jack and Floyd are not talking about the same Hun, proving my Orc gene theory is in fact correct*

Can we loan some players from them ;)

On the cheap :)

Pay 15% of their wages?

(This is a joke)

jack D and coke

He looks like a boy that I play fives with who is also a good pal of mine who is a big Blue Nose who also has a brother in law is a jambo.

By any chance does your brother in law live in Glasgow and does his first name begin with C??

Just incase my mate is your brother in law. :lol:

:lol: would be some coincidence that but it's not him mate. He's from that Rangers hotbed the pans.

Teflon Sally. Potentially managing to break the club twice and still survive.

:lol: would be some coincidence that but it's not him mate. He's from that Rangers hotbed the pans.

At least this helps to prove Sir David's theory! :lol:

that is not so much true these days. Celtic and Hibs buses leave from the pans Rangers bus is more Tranent now.

Don't forget he paid just 10k for 1million penny shares, he stands to make an absolute killing when he cashes them in..

Spivtastic...

My god. Someone tell the #12's :callme:

that is not so much true these days. Celtic and Hibs buses leave from the pans Rangers bus is more Tranent now.

The h1b5 one won't last long, even they know it bud, not one of the other supporters clubs can match ours, well known fact that.

Maiden Gorgie

They supposedly don't do walking away. But if I was a Rangers fan right now I would be considering it.

And Sally has shown his true colours - not blue. It's all in the green

Edited by Maiden Gorgie

I know many decent Rangers fans. Whisper it, I even know quite a few Celtic fans who are sound. And don't tell anybody, but I've got some really good pals who are Hibbies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know many decent Rangers fans. Whisper it, I even know quite a few Celtic fans who are sound. And don't tell anybody, but I've got some really good pals who are Hibbies.

Aye because it's a fact that you are who you are because of what team you support.

Aye because it's a fact that you are who you are because of what team you support.

Some people seem to think that is the case but I subscribe to the Ian Brown school of thought.

"It's not where you're from, it's where you're at".

Happy bunch over on Blindly Follow Follow :)

View Poll Results:

Do you intend to renew your season ticket for next year - given the current situation

• Yes - I will renew my season ticket 115 (23.09%)
  • No chance - I want to starve the spivs out 383 (76.91%)

Edited by adam1998

• Maple Leaf locked this topic