New Year mafia game

yvonnejambo

8 for a lynch however I will be out now until around 5.30ish so if you get to get on anyone before then it will become night.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at least the 1 goon i am 100% sure of has not voted but of those 4 that have a vote on me please hang fire the now so the goons don't decide to finish me of, i was of 3 but am only 1 now

at least the 1 goon i am 100% sure of has not voted but of those 4 that have a vote on me please hang fire the now so the goons don't decide to finish me of, i was of 3 but am only 1 now

... you're not the Mason?

If you were you would've known that Beverley was a goon (because Geoff would've inspected her on the second night), instead of telling me otherwise?

Right?

God I'm confused. Think the late nights from getting everything ready for my deadline on Friday have impaired my brain.

... you're not the Mason?

If you were you would've known that Beverley was a goon (because Geoff would've inspected her on the second night), instead of telling me otherwise?

Right?

God I'm confused. Think the late nights from getting everything ready for my deadline on Friday have impaired my brain.

i explained earlier that it is only the first night the cop investigates the person below them, from then on it is the cop's choice, and it was Lionel on the second night.

I can't claim to being that person as i would end up being modkilled for doing so

As do I, but I'll need more than just Seats changing his vote to switch. Need to be at least 3 people involved for it not to be goons... (I don't think you are a goon seats, but at this point I only trust myself 100%).

If I was to hazard a guess I'd say the following people were safe:

Myself

Deek

Seats

HP88 - After initially suspecting him I don't believe he is a goon

Swithering over Dunks.

Goon list- any two out of

Lionel Richie

Pompey

Mr Nice

Unvote Pompey

Come on then, what have you got to say?

for once someone from Polbeth has used their brain, now just need to figure out the last goon after Lionel, if im wrong then it will take a few minutes for everyone to vote me off wouldn't it.

Unvote Jambopompey

Vote Lionel

If it's wrong, then we can lynch Pompey the morrow... but the chance to get a possible 100% goon out now is a chance I'm willing to take rather than doing it the other way round.

for once someone from Polbeth has used their brain, now just need to figure out the last goon after Lionel, if im wrong then it will take a few minutes for everyone to vote me off wouldn't it.

If you suggest I am from polbeth again, I'll switch my vote back to you :verymad:

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Woah, a high risk strategy from pompey, claiming to be the last mason.

I had you down as a townie myself.

Might have to reconsider that.

Woah, a high risk strategy from pompey, claiming to be the last mason.

I had you down as a townie myself.

Might have to reconsider that.

no risk what so ever, there is no more cop to investigate and best for the whole town to know any details that landed on my door mat, it will no doubt be my last act as your remaining buddy will no doubt hit me tonight anyways

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

no risk what so ever, there is no more cop to investigate and best for the whole town to know any details that landed on my door mat, it will no doubt be my last act as your remaining buddy will no doubt hit me tonight anyways

No risk whatsoever - if you're telling the truth.

No risk whatsoever - if you're telling the truth.

and we both know i am, now who is your remaining mate is the tricky one

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

and we both know i am, now who is your remaining mate is the tricky one

We both know you're at it.

But you crack on in cold blood, I'm sure there'll be a swift lynch tomorrow. thumbsup.gif

OR what if the goons tactics are to sit back and just let all this accusing go on whilst they lap it up...is Eck still in? He's been awfy quiet...

OR what if the goons tactics are to sit back and just let all this accusing go on whilst they lap it up...is Eck still in? He's been awfy quiet...

I think one of them has to be, or pompey wouldn't of played "The Last of the Masonicans" card.

I'm really really confused now.

:conspiracy:

There are a few players left who have been really quiet. I'm now beginning to think that they could be doing this on purpose...say we lynched Lionel tonight and it turned out he was a townie, we'd probably then automatically go for pompey tomorrow...if he turned out to be innocent too and they got a kill both these nights then that would be four good guys killed off.

Very interesting jousting from Lionel and Pompey. Reading through it I'm leaning towards Lionel being a goon.

Vote : Lionel

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

nice nap and bath, seems a bit fresher

24 Lionel Richie : really is between him and Eck for a goon, knowing my luck both will be townies or both will be goons

i would strick myself of that list, but i can agree 100% with Lionel though

vote Lionel

thanks to Geoffs great work on the opening 2 nights

Unsure, then sure?

Flip-flopping.

There are a few players left who have been really quiet. I'm now beginning to think that they could be doing this on purpose...say we lynched Lionel tonight and it turned out he was a townie, we'd probably then automatically go for pompey tomorrow...if he turned out to be innocent too and they got a kill both these nights then that would be four good guys killed off.

why would i be so sure that Lionel is 100% a goon, if not 100 i would only be able to say i feel strongly that they are a goon instead.

I'm sticking with my vote on Lionel.

As am I, but a good riposte from him about the flip-flopping.

If Lionel aint a goon, Pompey's getting lynched next for definite.

Unsure, then sure?

Flip-flopping.

trying to keep a distance, but to leave a trail to the truth if i was to get taken out.

would i have been so forthright if i was not in the early lead no, but there is a time when you take one for the town

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

trying to keep a distance, but to leave a trail to the truth if i was to get taken out.

would i have been so forthright if i was not in the early lead no, but there is a time when you take one for the town

A list of hunches doesn't qualify as a "trail to the truth", as you call it, in my book, pompey.

At this juncture the name "trail to nowhere" is equally applicable to your list.

Alright, I'll give you that one, but I qualify for that as well - numerous votes have been placed on me, so I am being forthright as well.

To be honest, it doesn't really matter which of you is telling the truth as we will just go for the other one tomorrow. However, the final mason had been particularly quiet and to be honest, I was waiting for them to provide some info. Pompey has done that and I think there is enough credibility to go with it for the moment. I would encourage others to go along with it for the lynch.

To be honest, it doesn't really matter which of you is telling the truth as we will just go for the other one tomorrow. However, the final mason had been particularly quiet and to be honest, I was waiting for them to provide some info. Pompey has done that and I think there is enough credibility to go with it for the moment. I would encourage others to go along with it for the lynch.

Plus it makes more sense to lynch the one who could be a townie, rather than the one who could be a mason, first until we establish which is the goon.

all the masons got was 2 names, harold and lionel, after geoff's passing we where down to basic townies, harold was dealt with but we still had lionel left, bev being the next goon to go left us with 2 goons (1 known 1 unknown) i would have tried to oust the unkown goon before passing on the info gathered.

Deek has gone quiet and could be playing a blinder here, meanwhile Pompey could be playing the game in order to out the remaining mason.

That said, I'm not impressed with Lionel's response, so for now I'm on board the lynchmobile thumbsup.gif

Unvote Pompey

Vote Lionel

One more required for a lynch I believe.

Great minds Dunks...was just about to say the same thing. This could either go really well or really badly.

think either mr nice or pullshapes may be the last remaining goon, but i have nothing concrete to go on other than a gut feeling

think either mr nice or pullshapes may be the last remaining goon, but i have nothing concrete to go on other than a gut feeling

Definitely not a goon this time

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

You're next pullshapes.

People lapping up pompey's "gut feelings."

I think I'm destined for martyrdom. :sob:

You're next pullshapes.

People lapping up pompey's "gut feelings."

I think I'm destined for martyrdom. :sob:

shame it is not a gut feeling about yourself mr goon, as i have said im 100% you are a goon, the 2 names i listed are one's i think may be the remaining goon, but i can't say for 100% if either of them are, i may even be well of with pullshapes and mr nice.

Sergio Garcia

My vote is currently with Mr Nice but if someone can give me a case for Lionel then I will switch my votes for the lynch.

My vote is currently with Mr Nice but if someone can give me a case for Lionel then I will switch my votes for the lynch.

He's getting lynched at deadline anyway, might as well speed the process up!

Sergio Garcia

He's getting lynched at deadline anyway, might as well speed the process up!

Fair enough

UNVOTE MR NICE

VOTE LIONEL

Let's see what happens now

Archived