New Year mafia game

yvonnejambo

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game will restart at 6pm regardless of night roles info. (will start before that if get the rest of info in)

Prince Buaben

Tried clicking the sticky tab?

Noticed that after I typed it but too late to edit it :lol:

As the late lynch last night I have to make it fair and give people a chance to check the thread and put pms into me. Only waiting on 1 more pm now though so it may start earlier than 6. Sorry but that's what happens when you lynch 2 people in a day ......

As the late lynch last night I have to make it fair and give people a chance to check the thread and put pms into me. Only waiting on 1 more pm now though so it may start earlier than 6. Sorry but that's what happens when you lynch 2 people in a day ......

I hope it isn't the cop's pm you're waiting on... :whistling:

During the night the doctor protected someone but the goons were checking out the pad that had a lot Norwegian tat around the house they also discovered a note with names on it. Malky was on the phone to his mates when the goons came in and wrapped the phone cord around his neck

Malky mason is well dead

the psychic cast an eye over another resident

now day. Will aim for deadline 10pm tonight :thumbsup:

Known for ages who I was going to vote for now...

Vote Beverley

for all the reasons I detailed yesterday

in these posts:

Assuming BS works the way I think it does, I'm guessing Beverley would be the person investigated the 2nd night if Harold was the goon on the first night?

If so, logically it makes sense for them to go after Geoff asap (explaining his death on the second night), because if it was him, then he'd be able to identify two goons within two turns (because they know each other and their positions in the player list, yes?).

And yet beverley didn't vote for Harold just to be sure he didn't use BS the way that Jambopompey describes it.

Now, this could mean either one of them could be a Goon (I think one of them must be), but my current train of thought is that both of them are goons and they haven't quite figured out what the party-line (as it were) is [if jambopompey is lying about BS then Beverley is a goon as soon as we get confirmation that Harold is, if jambopompey is telling the truth about BS Beverley has no reason to not lie about Harold so must therefore also be a goon, also assuming Harold is a goon] . So, assuming Harold (once he is inevitably lynched) is a goon then Beverley goes onto the suspect list as a dead-cert and I think we should pencil in Jambopompey also... leaving us to decide if he didn't know the full implications of BS or was misleading us to stop the rot on the goon ranks.

Essentially, Beverley didn't vote for Harold until she absolutely had to, going back on her previous statement that he wasn't using BS to saying he does use BS. Hence, goon.

Who is left in the game?

Players list

1 Wedge

3 Geoff Cop

5 Harold Goon

6 Beverley

7 ELVIS

8 pullshapes

9 The Stig

10 Deek

11 Rudi

12 jambopompey

13 Dunks

14 MalkyMason

15 milky

16 hp88

17 Seats

18 Randall

19 peter_hmfc

20 Mr Nice

21 Gadgey

23 HmfcAndy

24 Lionel Richie

25 Eckauskas

I believe.

goon list time yet or too early.

peter_hmfc

Lionel Richie

struggling for another but from

Beverley

Randall

now i know that its 4 and i can be well off with them, and no doubt that as the days go on some will go up on my goonish radar and others go down

vote peter_hmfc

i may change my vote depending on future posts

Essentially, Beverley didn't vote for Harold until she absolutely had to, going back on her previous statement that he wasn't using BS to saying he does use BS. Hence, goon.

Incorrect. I voted Harold the day before but you crack on.

Wrong lynch unless you DELIBERATELY want to hit a townie

Incorrect. I voted Harold the day before but you crack on.

Wrong lynch unless you DELIBERATELY want to hit a townie

I was talking about while we were in the process of lynching Harold... You had no reason to hold back from lynching him, so I have no idea why you were... it took you 50 minutes between your first couple of posts during that lynch vote before you actually committed to voting for him.

Edit: Misread a username, nevermind about the part I deleted. The above still stands though.

he's seems to be avoiding loads a votes so sticking to my guns

What votes has he "avoided" exactly? unsure.gif

Sergio Garcia

vote eck

don't see why not :thumbsup:

For this reason it's enough to make me throw my vote this way.

VOTE ECK

Rest of my goon list

Bev 60%

Mr Nice 75%

So we have two Masons who will have the result of an innocent.

A psychic who has had three investigations, whether good or bad, he/she holds useful information.

The Doc wont know if he has saved good or bad going by Yvonnes posts.

As Pompey has asked

My goon list

Beverley

Pompey

Mr Nice

Who do I trust? I am not sure but going back over voting patterns, and posts I would say

Seats

Peter.

deek as many know you would always be on folks goon list the same time as being on folks trust list as you play the game the same each game, don't mind folk thinking im a goon, i only hope that it allows them to get the goons by it

deek as many know you would always be on folks goon list the same time as being on folks trust list as you play the game the same each game, don't mind folk thinking im a goon, i only hope that it allows them to get the goons by it

I have been goon with you before and known you as an innocent townie, and I think you are as hard to read as me.

I am trying to recall previous games hen you have said you may change your vote later!!

Thats the reason I put you on my list. I have no other info to suspect you.

What votes has he "avoided" exactly? unsure.gif

none as such just seems to be getting few votes, I accept I badly worded my previous post :thumbsup:

For this reason it's enough to make me throw my vote this way.

VOTE ECK

Rest of my goon list

Bev 60%

Mr Nice 75%

:o

Geoff Kilpatrick

So we have two Masons who will have the result of an innocent.

A psychic who has had three investigations, whether good or bad, he/she holds useful information.

The Doc wont know if he has saved good or bad going by Yvonnes posts.

As Pompey has asked

My goon list

Beverley

Pompey

Mr Nice

Who do I trust? I am not sure but going back over voting patterns, and posts I would say

Seats

Peter.

Wooo

I was 2 for 2 in investigations

I have been goon with you before and known you as an innocent townie, and I think you are as hard to read as me.

I am trying to recall previous games hen you have said you may change your vote later!!

Thats the reason I put you on my list. I have no other info to suspect you.

i take that as a compliment, i don't even play a game day by day the same way, if i get in the mood i can be post happy or very subdued, im just blowing some cobwebs and seeing how the newer folk are and if any new styles have came out

Wooo

I was 2 for 2 in investigations

Sorry Geoff, reading Yvonnes post after day 2 I think the Psychic also identified a goon, but it maybe the same goon that you identified.

unvote Lionel

vote Bev

Time for dinner. Bck soon to check on developments.

That looks like a silly vote to me. Why did you change?

Need to read the thread again, not got alot to go on really.

Dont think I have played a game where we have had a lynch like that on day 3 so this is new to me.

Just woken up after a nap...feel worse :(

Not really sure what to make of goings on but I'm still suss of this person from early posts so...

Vote hp88

Just woken up after a nap...feel worse :(

Not really sure what to make of goings on but I'm still suss of this person from early posts so...

Vote hp88

If he is a goon he is playing the blinder of blinders, as I am pretty convinced Bev is a goon. If she is you are in danger of falling under suspicion.

Archived