New Year mafia game

yvonnejambo

Well as 2012 has begun in our little land of Jambotown life was not as peaceful as it used to be. There seemed to be some strange goings on and it was only going to get worse unless the locals didn't get together and rid out the evil amongst them...

in Jambotown there lives

4 evil Goons

1 Cop

1 Doc

3 Masons

1 Psychic

12 innocent locals

The cop investigates one player every night. I will pass the result and name to the Masons. I will only post cop found good or bad on the thread (good is everyone apart from goons whether rolled or not)

The doc can nominate one player a night to save. He/she can not nominate the same person 2 nights running and can protect him/herself

The goons nominate a kill every night, they can communicate off thread

Psychic can ask me during night if a player has been involved in any night time activities (no not what you are all thinking he/she is not necessarily a perv :)) If that person has a role good or bad then the psychic will be given what the person choose to do. The psychic can do a spirtual investigation each night but cant give any of the information gathered within the night time in into anything to blatant on the thead

The town wins once all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority.

Everybody will get a PM in next hour

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Doc, Cop, Goons, psychic in that order.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

To avoid accusations of anybody being a PM lurker if possible please set your profile to invisible

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse but will use my discretion

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 9pm on Monday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 10pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

Thereafter I will try and make it 24hr turnarounds.

MODS: Please sticky....

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confirmed 100% townie. Now I have to find out what players have changed their usernames from when I last played, like the dodgy looking Stig guy. :verymad:

Players list

1 Wedge

3 Geoff

5 Harold

6 Beverley

7 ELVIS

8 pullshapes

9 The Stig

10 Deek

11 Rudi

12 jambopompey

13 Dunks

14 Malky

15 milky

16 hp88

17 Seats

18 Randall

19 peter_hmfc

20 Mr Nice

21 Gadgey

23 HmfcAndy

24 Lionel Richie

25 Eckauskas

Stig = Flux,FFS!!!

If I had knew it was you I would have known you will vote for six other players in the next 24hours.

I've noticed Sean isn't playing after he tried to ruin the game the last time :lol:

Vote Malky

Because it's funny :jjyay:

You are all a shower of cocks

Point to note I will not be on between 4 & 10 tomorrow and 7 & 11 on Wednesday due to travelling with work so if you feel like lynching a Townie that's your best bet :thumbsup:

Evening all.

Anyone else off work tomorow or is it just me? :verysmug:

I am off till the 16th B)

When I called you a jammy cow in that PM I didnt know this info. Super Jammy cow :P

I will just be buying you a glass of water with my lottery win with this level of abuse :D

I will just be buying you a glass of water with my lottery win with this level of abuse :D

Also if it makes you feel better I have the 120 mile round trip to go to the dentist for the pleasure of a filling tomorrow, so its not all relaxing around my winnings :unsure:

Also if it makes you feel better I have the 120 mile round trip to go to the dentist for the pleasure of a filling tomorrow, so its not all relaxing around my winnings :unsure:

For a trip to the dentist? Bugger that. When I go I have a round trip of 1 mile :)

For a trip to the dentist? Bugger that. When I go I have a round trip of 1 mile :)

Yip my dentist is in Inverness :down:

Greetings all thumbsup.gif

So a guy walks into the psychic's office and the psychic asks "What are you in for?"

The guys says "Well you must be shit" and walks out again.

tumbleweed.gif

unsure.gif

Vote Dunks

sob.png

Stig = Flux,FFS!!!

If I had knew it was you I would have known you will vote for six other players in the next 24hours.

unvote deek

vote malky

it would be rude not too...

plus no chance of a lynch with so many players.

Been a long time since I've been involved in one of these.

Vote : Geoff

Just cause.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Afternoon all, quick check-in because I'm still in shock about the NFL playoffs.

Day 1 usual palaver: -

Got a PM to confirm I'm boring

I would use BS but I can't

Otherwise, vote Deek

No apparent reason at this time

Right, really don't get this voting Malky thing - it's not even slightly funny and if I was him, I wouldn't bother playing! He is a decent player and someone to watch, but he is a mason as often as he is a goon, so it's a dangerous game to play!

I realise I am probably setting myself up for votes, but as I am a townie I don't actually have any information at this stage (like most of the rest of you!). I'll be back on later for a random vote, but suggest some of you look seriously at who you have voted for.

vote count

Malky-5

Bev-1

Deek-1

geoff-1

Milky-1

Randall-1

Seats-1

Chris Benoit

BTW, very suss of this Malky pile on.

It's meant as a joke I think but I'd be very suspicious of anyone who doesn't unvote him by deadline

vote wedge

need to keep up tradition

::troll:::'>

vote stig

Leaving for the airport in 3 hours so unless I get a chance to check on my phone that'll be me until after deadline

Good luck (unless you lynch me then you can all GTF!!!)

Archived