New Year mafia game

yvonnejambo

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well after yet another wasted tragedy the night prowlers were out. The doctor kept someone safe and as the cop was doing his rounds he spotted yet another goon.

Unfortuanetly for him though the goons spotted him this time and shoved his truncheon in places i wont say. Geoff the cop has been killed by the goons. The psychic cast an eye over another ones goings ons..

its now day and deadline 9pm tomorrow

So did the Psychic investigate a different goon from the Cop? Yvonne that question is for you.

My story only meant that the psychic looked over someone but only the psychic knows if that person is good or bad. I do realise after reading over my story again it could be interpreted as another goon, but thats not what I was meaning

My story only meant that the psychic looked over someone but only the psychic knows if that person is good or bad.

Sorry I misread that part. :mellow:

Fairly certain he was using BS, as he was previously saying:

Cop and masons know a goon (with which I concur with Malky - no need for lynches yet).

With that in mind Vote Harold

By the way a Goon will vote for Harold as well. I am not 100% but I didn't like Beverley's vote for Harold yesterday and I posted this. I think they are both goons, but time will tell.

vote harold

I'm getting lynched in real life for posting right now. "Kill clare, vote clare, shoot clare in the face" is what's getting directed at me :lol:

vote harold

I'm getting lynched in real life for posting right now. "Kill clare, vote clare, shoot clare in the face" is what's getting directed at me :lol:

That may be against the rules!! :rolleyes:

By the way a Goon will vote for Harold as well. I am not 100% but I didn't like Beverley's vote for Harold yesterday and I posted this. I think they are both goons, but time will tell.

Assuming BS works the way I think ti does, I'm guessing Beverley would be the person investigated the 2nd night if Harold was the goon on the first night?

If so, logically it makes sense for them to go after Geoff asap (explaining his death on the second night), because if it was him, then he'd be able to identify two goons within two turns (because they know each other and their positions in the player list, yes?).

Assuming BS works the way I think ti does, I'm guessing Beverley would be the person investigated the 2nd night if Harold was the goon on the first night?

If so, logically it makes sense for them to go after Geoff asap (explaining his death on the second night), because if it was him, then he'd be able to identify two goons within two turns (because they know each other and their positions in the player list, yes?).

only the first night does the cop investigate the person directly below them, after that they are free to investigate who they feel like, can depend on who has raised a few eyebrows with what they have said or, just investigate the more experienced players

only the first night does the cop investigate the person directly below them, after that they are free to investigate who they feel like, can depend on who has raised a few eyebrows with what they have said or, just investigate the more experienced players

And here I was thinking I'd put together a deductive bit of reasoning on a par with sherlock... but alas no :facepalm:

And here I was thinking I'd put together a deductive bit of reasoning on a par with sherlock... but alas no :facepalm:

I think you are spot on. I would ignore or suspect Pompey!! :thumbsup:

Loving the pile on and enjoy you wobbling about on my jelly belly..

Hey, greggy is there...

:greggy:

Loving the pile on and enjoy you wobbling about on my jelly belly..

Hey, greggy is there...

:greggy:

I just looked at your name history. Arnold, Arnold its you!! :lol:

Definitely a goon!!

Pile in!!

that would absolutely be the case, however as i'm not a goon i'm inclined to think geoff wasn't using BS

you always think the worst of me deek arf.gif

I just looked at your name history. Arnold, Arnold its you!! :lol:

Definitely a goon!!

Pile in!!

Think everyone but you knew that I was Arnold...

:facepalm:

Day One Votes for my GOON list

Harold - Malky/Randall/Lionel

Bev - Pompey

Seats - Nice

Pompey - Bev/hp88

Day Two Votes

Harold - Eck/Nice/Eck

Bev - Harold

Seats - Wedge

Pompey - Lionel

that would absolutely be the case, however as i'm not a goon i'm inclined to think geoff wasn't using BS

And yet beverley didn't vote for Harold just to be sure he didn't use BS the way that Jambopompey describes it.

Now, this could mean either one of them could be a Goon (I think one of them must be), but my current train of thought is that both of them are goons and they haven't quite figured out what the party-line (as it were) is [if jambopompey is lying about BS then Beverley is a goon as soon as we get confirmation that Harold is, if jambopompey is telling the truth about BS Beverley has no reason to not lie about Harold so must therefore also be a goon, also assuming Harold is a goon] . So, assuming Harold (once he is inevitably lynched) is a goon then Beverley goes onto the suspect list as a dead-cert and I think we should pencil in Jambopompey also... leaving us to decide if he didn't know the full implications of BS or was misleading us to stop the rot on the goon ranks.

Suspect List

• Harold
  • Beverley
  • Jambopompey

Actually due to lack of posting the goons are probably sitting back laughing. Thats right Malky? :thumbsup:

Actually Malky is in Norway and was away out eating a damn fine piece of Reindeer and t'internet on my work phone is shite and I don't fancy having to pay the prices needed to use my own phone

vote Harold

stick on goon imo :thumbsup:

vote harold

geoff found a goon, and its likely to be him given geoff usually does use BS

i can assure you i'm not a goon though

still need 1 more for it to be a lynch 18 players left so need 10 to vote.

Can I do the honours? :D

VOTE HAROLD BISHOP !!!

LYNCH HIM !!!

lynch%2Bmob.jpg

Sorry to make a song and dance about it Harold, but some lynchings can be fun!

The whole town came out to help beat Harold bishop to the ground and send his bashed body into the grave. This time they get it right???

harold Bishop----

goon lynched

now night time again will restart game at some point when get all info gathered in again (most likely sometime tomorrow)

remember no speculation on thread in between :thumbsup:

wooooooo

pm delayed until next morning informing that I was bad hampered my usual guff...

Meh.

wooooooo

woooooooooo

Nae sticky yet...not a real game and should start again imo.

woooooooooo

Not sure how it took a day to get to you sent them all out to every player within an hour of starting game

woooooooooo

Moan moan moan....

woooooooooo

Why couldn't you be Casper the friendly ghost instead of this moaning poltergeist?

::troll:::'>

Why couldn't you be Casper the friendly ghost instead of this moaning poltergeist?

woooooooo

woooooooo

Archived