New Year mafia game

yvonnejambo

How can you eliminate elvis?

Its not me but go ahead if you're that convinced. I'm away to get drunk.

Elvis knew what was in the pms sent out to locals, and he put forward that evidence in the thread without prompting. If he had been a goon, he wouldn't of done so because if he got it wrong he would easily have been identified.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elvis knew what was in the pms sent out to locals, and he put forward that evidence in the thread without prompting. If he had been a goon, he wouldn't of done so because if he got it wrong he would easily have been identified.

So did pullshapes, albeit replying to what me and Dunks had said.

I was first to mention that "innocent local" was used in the PMs.

:verysmug:

While mines, Dunks and pullshapes all said that we got "innocent local", Elvis disagreed and claimed his only read "local."

Sergio Garcia

So did pullshapes, albeit replying to what me and Dunks had said.

I was first to mention that "innocent local" was used in the PMs.

:smuggy:

While mines, Dunks and pullshapes all said that we got "innocent local", Elvis disagreed and claimed his only read "local."

I only stated what mines said after you had said yours said "innocent local" HP88 agreed with me and then Dunks and then finally Pullshapes jumped on board the "innocent local" bandwagon. The timeline of that conversation is important

I only stated what mines said after you had said yours said "innocent local" HP88 agreed with me and then Dunks and then finally Pullshapes jumped on board the "innocent local" bandwagon. The timeline of that conversation is important

I'm not accusing you, just to say. I agree that the timeline doesn't exactly play in her favour, but that could just be down to being busy, drunk etc.

Also, reading back, HP88 claimed his only said "local" on it, and only then after being prompted by you replying to me being questioned by pullshapes. :turned::ermm:

Also, reading back, HP88 claimed his only said "local" on it, and only then after being prompted by you replying to me being questioned by pullshapes. :turned::ermm:

Yes, and I was willing to vote against those saying "Innocent Local" because of that.

if you're starting to suspect me, I suggest you look back through the thread and see how much detective work I've been trying to do to find more goons.

Yes, and I was willing to vote against those saying "Innocent Local" because of that.

if you're starting to suspect me, I suggest you look back through the thread and see how much detective work I've been trying to do to find more goons.

My point now wasn't to raise suspicion on you, it was to point out he didn't suspect you for doing something that pullshapes had done (who he now accuses).

My point now wasn't to raise suspicion on you, it was to point out he didn't suspect you for doing something that pullshapes had done (who he now accuses).

Aha. To be honest, I think we need to investigate Andy some more. Pullshapes has been posting regularly and its hard not to see her input throughout. At the moment I can't think of much that Andy has done?

Aha. To be honest, I think we need to investigate Andy some more. Pullshapes has been posting regularly and its hard not to see her input throughout. At the moment I can't think of much that Andy has done?

To be honest, not much. I'm not saying he's on my "LYNCH HIM BAD !!!" list, but he's he only one who I have a tendency towards voting vote. He's quiet, too quiet, so clearly, blatantly, obviously he MUST be a goon.

Or he jus has a life.

Think i'm going to stick with Pullshapes because of the Jambopompey mob kill. But that's all I have to go on.

Fair enough, but there seemed to be a rush of people to vote for her, I was just saying we we should judge reactions over the next few days before lynchings.

Harold you're a pleb

I'm drunk.

TOWNIE YA IDIOTS.

I want you guys to lynch me just so I can :verysmug: at how stupid you are.

woooooooooo

No wonder I had a heart after that shite..

I'm not gone from Neighbours yet arseholes.

woooooooooo

Sergio Garcia

Harold you're a pleb

I'm drunk.

TOWNIE YA IDIOTS.

I want you guys to lynch me just so I can :verysmug: at how stupid you are.

Says the girl who is posting on kickback on a night out

JJ.gif

Arold you're lovfeling all the fightign going on. My brothert just has ot pixk me up from town cos I collapsed and had s pAnis attack outside huvgr. I am a townjie. h

Arold you're lovfeling all the fightign going on. My brothert just has ot pixk me up from town cos I collapsed and had s pAnis attack outside huvgr. I am a townjie. h

Best Mafia post ever, fact!!! :lol:

Have to say I think if Pullshapes was a goon, she wouldn't be able to keep up the pretense if she was drunk...

Unvote Pullshapes

Vote HMFCAndy

edit: have to unvote pullshapes first...

Prince Buaben

Haha quality post :lol::lol:

Guys think you have the wrong end of the stick. I am just an Innocent local.

Not been able to post as much as others due to work :verymad:.

Unvote Seats

Vote Peter

Can 1 of you lovely people keep track of the votes as I'm only on bus down ao only phone now till get back home, I will try keep checking your progress /) mon the Jambos

Players list

ELVIS - Potential goon.

pullshapes - potential goon

Rudi - potential goon

hp88 Good Guy

Seats Good guy

peter_hmfc Good guy

HmfcAndy - potential goon

Ok, we have three confirmed good guys. We have four potential goons. This is not good. We need to ensure we get the right one first time.

Pullshapes' drunkenness has only added confusion, but she keeps voting for me even though I've been vouched for by the psychic. HMFCandy keeps voting for me and HP88 who are both confirmed good. Playing the dumb newbie, or genius goon tactic? Rudi and Elvis haven't given me any clues whatsoever!

I'll be back soon.

Ok, my vote count may be crap because I'm rubbish at this, but I've got -

Pullshapes - 1

Andy - 2

HP88 - 1 WTF?!?!

Peter - 1 WTF ?!?!

In which case, I shall

Vote HMFCAndy

I think only one more for the lynch?

Prince Buaben

Oh dear another mistake is going to be made! Look at the last lynching of Randall? Mistake there and a mistake here guys.

Ah well am away to the game

woooooooo

possible scenario, don't think this is influencing the game as I'm not saying who to vote purely what can happen and putting it out there

as it stands - 7 players left

today - kill a townie, goon kills a townie

5 left

tomorrow - kill a townie, goon kill a townie

3 left (squeeky bottom time) at that point (based on my following of the game) there would be 1 confirmed townie + 2 question marks

choose wrong and goons win :geek:

effectively meaning we have two more lynches to get it right ot likely fact is we're screwed - just a point to ponder :thumbsup:

woooooooooo

Unvote Andy

Vote Rudi

Don't fall for his goonish tricks. I'm still sticking with my theory that either its Pullshapes or Andy. Andy is looking the more likely at the minute.

Sergio Garcia

As someone said Pullshapes would have gave us clues when she was in her drunken state so I shall

UNVOTE PULLSHAPES

and because I forget he was playing due to him being so quiet

VOTE ANDY

Just to be clear on that I shall translate into drunken Pullshapes lingo

Ast somjhne said Pufghapjs wojld hape gkge us cltys whjmn shje was in hejkr drjkhen stjite so I shhgaall

UNVOJTWTE PULLWGHSHAPES

and becabjkuse I forgjhet he wajfs playighing duuuutye to hijm beihnng so quhiet

VOYTETE ANJHADY

As someone said Pullshapes would have gave us clues when she was in her drunken state so I shall

UNVOTE PULLSHAPES

and because I forget he was playing due to him being so quiet

VOTE ANDY

Just to be clear on that I shall translate into drunken Pullshapes lingo

Ast somjhne said Pufghapjs wojld hape gkge us cltys whjmn shje was in hejkr drjkhen stjite so I shhgaall

UNVOJTWTE PULLWGHSHAPES

and becabjkuse I forgjhet he wajfs playighing duuuutye to hijm beihnng so quhiet

VOYTETE ANJHADY

I can't move :sob:

Pretty sure thats not 4 for Andy yet and it's not night yet.

Unvote Elvis

Vote Andy

IT IS NOW!

Nope, it was 4.

Myself, Pullshapes, Peter and ELVIS.

Now its definitely on like donkey kong.

Holy absolute sh*tting feck.

I can't move :sob:

I doth my cap to you young lady laugh.gif

Tip+of+the+Hat.jpg

After a fine victory at tynecastle the town were on a mission of their own, Andy became the latest victim of the lynch mob and the poor innocent local was

Not lynched

Andy goon dead

Game over town win :)

Archived