New Year mafia game

yvonnejambo

Not really sure where to vote...seems people have me down as the last goon but I'm 100% not...I wasn't even online during night time events. If I vote rudi like I was going to then people will think I'm just jumping on the bandwagon. I have my suspicions over two other players.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unvote pullshapes

vote dunks

if deeks theory is right then the only player that was online at the lynch and night time was dunks

Actually, I believe Dunks is the Psychic. If you look back at his early posts in the game. Psychic joke, then an image about a psychic fair. I could be wrong though.

Edit: The two I was trying to decide between were Rudi and Seats. I had wanted to avoid naming who I thought was the psychic just in case they were targeted by the goons...

unvote pullshapes

vote dunks

if deeks theory is right then the only player that was online at the lynch and night time was dunks

HP has said both Dunks and Rudi were online at the time, but you reckon just Dunks?

Actually, I believe Dunks is the Psychic. If you look back at his early posts in the game. Psychic joke, then an image about a psychic fair. I could be wrong though.

He aint the Psychic!! :whistling:

I may change my vote to Dunks if you're absolutely certain he isn't the psychic, but I'd need to check through the posts. Yvonne when is the next deadline?

HP has said both Dunks and Rudi were online at the time, but you reckon just Dunks?

was not aware that rudi was online, so i kinda went for the one i felt would have not went for me if they where the last goon standing, also its not as if im a psychic is it

I may change my vote to Dunks if you're absolutely certain he isn't the psychic, but I'd need to check through the posts. Yvonne when is the next deadline?

HE AINT THE PSYCHIC FFS :blink:

Need to remember to set my profile to invisible to avoid PM lurkers like in the OP. But I guess thats my fault. Just coincidence that Yvonne posted just as I logged on after coming home from work.

Need to remember to set my profile to invisible to avoid PM lurkers like in the OP. But I guess thats my fault. Just coincidence that Yvonne posted just as I logged on after coming home from work.

I was actually going more by who had posted in the thread in and around the time of the lynching.

HE AINT THE PSYCHIC FFS :blink:

Are you absolutely sure?

:whistling:

Unvote Rudi

Vote Dunke

My vote is currently with Mr Nice but if someone can give me a case for Lionel then I will switch my votes for the lynch.

I am not a goon. i am dead :(

There you go :thumbsup:

Dunks got dunked :rolleyes: by the town and into the ever growing smelly grave.

Dunks was a

poor

innocent local. now night proper again if possible lets get stuff in soon and restart by 10pm

Are non posters and voters getting Mod killed? The reason I ask is the last goon may be a lurker!

If there is anyone who hasn't posted in last 24 hours they will be modkilleed. I cant ban voting rights as the last 2 were lynches not deadlines

Are non posters and voters getting Mod killed? The reason I ask is the last goon may be a lurker!

woooo

all the early nights due to majority votes negate that although I'd be inclined to do it myself (we were always the sternest game moderators though :lol:)

oooo

If there is anyone who hasn't posted in last 24 hours they will be modkilleed. I cant ban voting rights as the last 2 were lynches not deadlines

:sob:

I take one voting round off as I have no idea who to vote for and this. :(

Does my fleeting comment on #449 hold any weight?

So the goon isn't a lurker? :thumbsup:

Woo ooo

Feckin' amateurs verymad.gif

Worst goon ever and you still don't see it - and I thought you were psychic Deek laugh.gif

oo wooo

Woo ooo

Feckin' amateurs verymad.gif

Worst goon ever and you still don't see it - and I thought you were psychic Deek laugh.gif

oo wooo

Did I say that!!! :whistling:

So the darkness fell and the doctor was protecting someone, but the last goon went elsewhere. Tonight at the back of the pub JamboPompey was found with his head placed neatly on the table beside his cocktail.

Jambopompey the last mason is pretty much dead. The Psychic had another scan over a resident.

Now DAY and if it lasts as long as tomorrow night can we have an 8pm deadline please? (Just I need to go out tomorrow night for a bit. Also I wont be on till pretty late on Saturday as dont get back from the football till around 10ish

Players left

Elvis

Pullshapes

Deek

Rudi

HP88

Seats

Randall

Peter

HmfcAndy

Eckauskas

6 for a lynch

I have no ideas here and every time I try to come up with a suspect without anything to really get me going is resulting in townies getting lynched, so I'm going to try take a back seat here until I see something to pick at.

Archived