New Year mafia game

yvonnejambo

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair Bev, whether you are good or bad the 4th night is usually about the night you're lynched :P At least this time you are bad haha

so left are

2 goons

1 mason

1 doctor

1 psychic

9 locals

I know we lost Malky who was one of the masons, who was the other we lost? Gadgey?

I'm probably being a bit thick here, but what exactly is the point of the Psychic? unsure.gif

Maybe just another version of the cop? Though only he/she knows which is which.

I'm probably being a bit thick here, but what exactly is the point of the Psychic? unsure.gif

I just like experimenting and as this game had a lot of players just thought i would bring it in, maybe beneficial or may not. you can all decide after the game is done. Got rid of assassin and have often done some weird stuff in my games :lol:

That's good is it not because surely the doc will know for defs that the person they saved tonight is a good un. If I'm wrong tell me to shut up...tesco cold and flu pills may be going to my head :(

That's good is it not because surely the doc will know for defs that the person they saved tonight is a good un. If I'm wrong tell me to shut up...tesco cold and flu pills may be going to my head :(

It may just mean that the person that the goons suspected the most of being good is also the person the doc suspected the most that would be suspected the most by the goons laugh.gif

Doesn't necessarily make them a mason thumbsup.gif

It may just mean that the person that the goons suspected the most of being good is also the person the doc suspected the most that would be suspected the most by the goons laugh.gif

Doesn't necessarily make them a mason thumbsup.gif

The only reason the goons haven't lynched me is probably because I'm obviously not with it this game and I'm just coming out with random crap...obviously not a thread :lol:

The only reason the goons haven't lynched me is probably because I'm obviously not with it this game and I'm just coming out with random crap...obviously not a thread :lol:

Perhaps. :lol:

Or maybe you're a goon yourself?

:interesting:

Well played the doc, made up for last night. Will see how things develop ove the next day or so.

Perhaps. :lol:

Or maybe you're a goon yourself?

Not a goon this time sir...I actually had my suspicions about you...accusing me to deflect attention from yourself? :interesting:

Not a goon this time sir...I actually had my suspicions about you...accusing me to deflect attention from yourself? :interesting:

:lol:

No, sorry. "Innocent local" is what my PM says. :)

You had suspicions about me? :sob:

Sergio Garcia

Interesting mines just says "local"

So you're not exactly innocent then?

Sergio Garcia

So you're not exactly innocent then?

:interesing:

I am just saying what mines says bud. And if you are a local like me then interesting that yours is different

Mine says Local too. Clearly you are not a local, you are something else... but if you're a goon or not is still up for debate...

In the meantime...

Vote Peter_hmfc

I am just saying what mines says bud. And if you are a local like me then interesting that yours is different

Yvonne wouldn't really need to copy/paste them all so she'd just type them up, a few are bound to be different.

Also to hp88, so just because mines says "innocent" that suddenly means I'm guilty? Surely if I wasn't a local (like you and EL say you are) then I wouldn't know what local people would get in their PM, and would have guessed at something like townie or such?

Sergio Garcia

At the moment Peter its all I've got to go on although as HP says you could be a good guy so I won't vote you immediately.

Yvonne wouldn't really need to copy/paste them all so she'd just type them up, a few are bound to be different.

Also to hp88, so just because mines says "innocent" that suddenly means I'm guilty? Surely if I wasn't a local (like you and EL say you are) then I wouldn't know what local people would get in their PM, and would have guessed at something like townie or such?

I'm assuming you just took what it said in the first post of this thread, which was "innocent local", however me and elvis both got Local so that leads me to think you aren't... It's a pretty big assumption, but it's the only thing I've got to go on at the moment.

That said you could be the doc, psychic, mason OR the goon, so until someone comes across a better idea I'm going to go with that. I've got until 9 tomorrow (or tonight now) to think of alternatives if you're close to a lynch and I don't think you deserve it.

Day One Votes for my GOON list

Harold - Malky/Randall/Lionel

Bev - Pompey

Seats - Nice

Pompey - Bev/hp88

Day Two Votes

Harold - Eck/Nice/Eck

Bev - Harold

Seats - Wedge

Pompey - Lionel

Day Three Votes

Harold - Rudi

Bev - Harold

Seats - No Vote

Pompey - Harold

Day Four Votes

Harold - Deid thumbsup.gif

Bev - Eck

Seats - Eck/Bev

Pompey - Peter

No reason to change my mind here.

Vote Seats

Just to back up Peter a wee bit, mine also says "innocent local". Make of that what you will thumbsup.gif

Just to back up Peter a wee bit, mine also says "innocent local". Make of that what you will thumbsup.gif

Found the two goons imo... ::troll:::'>

Sergio Garcia

Means if I vote Peter and he is a goon, then I am coming after you! whistling.gif

Found the two goons imo... ::troll:::'>

My word, you may be right old boy!

Outing the first two goons was merely a smokescreen whistling.gif

Means if I vote Peter and he is a goon, then I am coming after you! whistling.gif

Seems fair.

My trust list consists of me and me alone.

I posted by suspected goon list days ago and was right with the first two - you'll note that Peter isn't on it. Of course, if I'm wrong with my last two, I may be going after Peter too thumbsup.gif

Sergio Garcia

Seems fair.

My trust list consists of me and me alone.

I posted by suspected goon list days ago and was right with the first two - you'll note that Peter isn't on it. Of course, if I'm wrong with my last two, I may be going after Peter too thumbsup.gif

Peter wasn't on mine either to be fair, it was just something I noticed and thought I'd bring to the table to see what others thought.

My goon list after we lynched Harold was Bev, Mr Nice and Eck (where my vote went) still no reason to change that at moment and since Mr Nice kept changing his vote which always make me suspicious then I think my vote will go there for now.

VOTE MR NICE

My safe list is

Seats

Peter

Eck

trust me on this one as I will not be here tonight.

I am leaning towards

Dunks and

Pullshapes

as townies also but am not certain

My goon list is

Pompey

Lionel

Mr Nice

No reason to change my mind here.

Vote Seats

Spectacular fail dunks. Read the thread again. You don't have to be psychic to realize I am a confirmed townie!! Come on, I thought you were good at this???

I was leaning towards Pompey anyway, and seeing as Deek has him in his suspect list too I think I'll go that way with my vote.

Vote Jambopompey

Afternoon :thumbsup: My job has been pants this week having the worst of nightmares not to mention the pressures of the New Year Mafia Game.

Still too much speculation about me :down:

Going back to my original hunch Vote Lionel

Afternoon :thumbsup: My job has been pants this week having the worst of nightmares not to mention the pressures of the New Year Mafia Game.

Still too much speculation about me :down:

Going back to my original hunch Vote Lionel

If Pompey turns out to be innocent, I know where my next vote is going :whistling:

How many for a lynch Yvonne?

I misread that as "How many for lynching Yvonne?". :lol:

My safe list is

Seats

Peter

Eck

trust me on this one as I will not be here tonight.

I am leaning towards

Dunks and

Pullshapes

as townies also but am not certain

My goon list is

Pompey

Lionel

Mr Nice

i would strick myself of that list, but i can agree 100% with Lionel though

vote Lionel

thanks to Geoffs great work on the opening 2 nights

Archived