New Year mafia game

yvonnejambo

If he is a goon he is playing the blinder of blinders, as I am pretty convinced Bev is a goon. If she is you are in danger of falling under suspicion.

Sticking with my vote. I'm a townie this time and will be interesting to see if I keep voting hp88 if the goons lynch me at night.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some ridiculous posting. The more I look at HP,s post on BS it has to be Beverley. :thumbsup:

Have to say, as awkward as the system is, it does make some sense.

I'll wait to see how she can post her way out of it. My 2nd suspect is also not doing themselves any favours right now.

Have to say, as awkward as the system is, it does make some sense.

I'll wait to see how she can post her way out of it. My 2nd suspect is also not doing themselves any favours right now.

For what its worth I am pretty sure you are a townie.

For what its worth I am pretty sure you are a townie.

In that case you're a very good guesser. :thumbsup:

nice nap and bath, seems a bit fresher

6 Beverley :got doubts, always plays the quiet game 50/50 good bad

7 ELVIS :can't make anything stick so townie

8 pullshapes : new player to myself, eager and comes out with a few bits, going to hazzard townie

9 The Stig : some interesting posts not sure if it is all down to self preservation or just being a good townie, going to err on the townie the now

10 Deek :pass, can be the master goon whilst everyone see's him kill everyone still manages to make you doubt him, but in this case im going townie

11 Rudi : unsure

12 jambopompey :townie

13 Dunks : unsure the now

15 milky :unsure the now

16 hp88 : either a naive noob or a good playing new goon, will err on the naive noob, some good thoughts as well

17 Seats :always a dodgy one this one, but onto the game, unsure

18 Randall : not sure

19 peter_hmfc : not sure, even though i have a vote on him the now, was more on the someone this side is a goon

20 Mr Nice :one that keeps on poping on the radar but also seems to pass under when i think on them much, would say 75/25 goon /good

21 Gadgey : unsure the now

23 HmfcAndy : unsure the now

24 Lionel Richie : really is between him and Eck for a goon, knowing my luck both will be townies or both will be goons

25 Eckauskas :usually killed off early from the games i mind so that brings a few doubts to my head

8 pullshapes : new player to myself, eager and comes out with a few bits, going to hazzard townie

9 The Stig : some interesting posts not sure if it is all down to self preservation or just being a good townie, going to err on the townie the now

10 Deek :pass, can be the master goon whilst everyone see's him kill everyone still manages to make you doubt him, but in this case im going townie

16 hp88 : either a naive noob or a good playing new goon, will err on the naive noob, some good thoughts as well

19 peter_hmfc : not sure, even though i have a vote on him the now, was more on the someone this side is a goon

20 Mr Nice :one that keeps on poping on the radar but also seems to pass under when i think on them much, would say 75/25 goon /good

24 Lionel Richie : really is between him and Eck for a goon, knowing my luck both will be townies or both will be goons

25 Eckauskas :usually killed off early from the games i mind so that brings a few doubts to my head

Just to let you know the stig and milky are pretty much dead :ermm::unsure:

Just to let you know the stig and milky are pretty much dead :ermm::unsure:

shiows you how much im paying to the game then :angry:

Based on what you've posted, I have a new addition to my goon list. However I don't think that person will be in the running to be lynched, therefore my vote is most likely not going to be that person.

Also, "was more on the someone this side is a goon", sorry but what? :ermm:

Based on what you've posted, I have a new addition to my goon list. However I don't think that person will be in the running to be lynched, therefore my vote is most likely not going to be that person.

Also, "was more on the someone this side is a goon", sorry but what? :ermm:

i try to split the players into sections (seldom works out that way) and you seemed to pop out first for the bottom quarter as a goonish persona

i try to split the players into sections (seldom works out that way) and you seemed to pop out first for the bottom quarter as a goonish persona

:interesting:

Is the 10pm deadline for the first round of voting or the 2nd before night?

:interesting:

In the last game myself, Malky and Elvis were all goons and all together on the list so not much logic there but you never know.

Just to say dont believe everything you read in the papers :thumbsup:

Does that mean the wages haven't been resolved?

:sob:

That looks like a silly vote to me. Why did you change?

Change of heart but have sinced changed again no doubt being my second game and fairly new to this I may have made a mistake on both counts so we will see.

Vote count

Bev-4

Eck-3

Dunks-1

Hp88-1

Peter-1

Pullshapes-1

Still to vote; Eck,Lionel Ritchie, Gadgey, Peter & Beverley

Deadline 10pm (as late start to day)

Not sure if the deadline is 9pm or 10pm so to make sure I'm not punished for not voting, I'll vote completely randomly.

Vote Gadgey

Might change later if I can.

Not sure if the deadline is 9pm or 10pm so to make sure I'm not punished for not voting, I'll vote completely randomly.

Vote Gadgey

Might change later if I can.

Thats a ridiculous vote. I have shown faith in you, why don't you show faith in me!!

Thats a ridiculous vote. I have shown faith in you, why don't you show faith in me!!

:lol:

Oh please, we both know the backhanders you've been slipping to a certain poster. :o

DUN DUN DUUUN.

:P

Going to work...at the library though so should be able to go online. Absolute NAP that the goons do a last minute pile on on me. I'm not changing my vote but I'm pretty sure at least two of the goons haven't voted yet.

Going to work...at the library though so should be able to go online. Absolute NAP that the goons do a last minute pile on on me. I'm not changing my vote but I'm pretty sure at least two of the goons haven't voted yet.

Theres only three left!!

I was talking about while we were in the process of lynching Harold... You had no reason to hold back from lynching him, so I have no idea why you were... it took you 50 minutes between your first couple of posts during that lynch vote before you actually committed to voting for him.

Edit: Misread a username, nevermind about the part I deleted. The above still stands though.

because i don't sit on the pc constantly hitting refresh

also last night i spent most of it on the phone, sorting out my CV

i'm no goon, but you go for it

vote eck

in the vain hope someone unvotes me, puts it to a tie, and hopefully save my own TOWNIE neck

bit boring always being a suspect when i'm not angry.gif

because i don't sit on the pc constantly hitting refresh

You'd have to be pretty sad to do something like that.

:sob:

oh peter i've done it before lmao....

just not when there is plenty of time

thumbsup.gif

i'm not a goon guys, you're making a big mistake verymad.gif

oh peter i've done it before lmao....

just not when there is plenty of time

thumbsup.gif

i'm not a goon guys, you're making a big mistake verymad.gif

If it makes you feel beter, when we lynch you, I'll try not to beat you as hard. :thumbsup:

Also, contrary to my earlier post, I don't think you're a goon. However, I never voted for you so changing my vote wouldn't make a difference I'm afraid. :(

Beverley was dragged into the town square and she was still shouting her innocence when she was getting lynched, It was all too late.. beverley got hurled into the mass grave. was she right? Were the town right?

Beverley was

a goon

Now night please get stuff in asap as im bloody knackered (holidays are tiring!) 11pm at latest thank you :thumbsup:

Vindicated :verysmug:

Fair play to you though Beverley, for a good while there you had me concerned I was possibly lynching a townie...

During the night the goons went out for some savage revenge and as they got into their next victims house they could not find their target. the doctor had taken care of a safe place for the goons target. the psychic checked over someone again

Unlucky for the mason though as Gadgey-mason has done a runner and now dead

Its now day and deadline 9pm tomorrow night.

During the night the goons went out for some savage revenge and as they got into their next victims house they could not find their target. the doctor had taken care of a safe place for the goons target. the psychic checked over someone again

Its now day and deadline 9pm tomorrow night.

Brilliant round that. Well done doc, whoever you may be...

Now, I'm going to take a while to consider the options, because I have no real concrete suspicions now.

Players list

7 ELVIS

8 pullshapes

10 Deek

11 Rudi

12 jambopompey

13 Dunks

16 hp88

17 Seats

18 Randall

19 peter_hmfc

20 Mr Nice

23 HmfcAndy

24 Lionel Richie

25 Eckauskas

Well done doc, although probably not rocket science at this stage. Time publish final lists before you get whacked tonight please mr target.

Archived