New Year mafia game

yvonnejambo

Provisional:

Vote Pullshapes

Was who Pompey suspected before he was killed by the goon, and for the life of me I can't think why they would kill Pompey then because he had no value, he was already outed as a Mason with no cop left and had used up all his intel. He was essentially just a townie with a special name. Far better to go chasing after a possible doc or psychic, unless they suspected the correct person.

But I am forcing myself to come up with ideas here, so there is a high chance i'm wrong.

More than I have, I'm clueless, I can't even pretend to have a theory or such. :(

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vote randall

Got to save myself. You guys are making a massive mistake.

Aye, I noticed.

Like I said, you'se are dangerously close to lynching the wrong guy (providing nothing changes).

Unvote Pullshapes

That said my natural suspicion is for Randall... and I really do think Pullshapes is a townie

Vote Randall

I am being slightly led by Deek here.

Unvote Pullshapes

That said my natural suspicion is for Randall... and I really do think Pullshapes is a townie

Vote Randall

I am being slightly led by Deek here.

Mug.

If I wasn't 100% certain (based on fact) that Deek was not the goon he would be getting my vote.

Mug.

If I wasn't 100% certain (based on fact) that Deek was not the goon he would be getting my vote.

Calling me a mug isn't doing you any favours :vrface:

currently sitting at:

Randall: 3

Pullshapes: 2.

edit: And we all know that Deek isn't a goon.

Right now HmfcAndy is on my potential goon list for his relatively hidden persona, usually only posting for voting times. That's not to say I'm going to vote for him, I just really have not much else to go on.

Randall I'm not so sure about, I think he could just as easily be a townie as easily as he could potentially be a goon.

Calling me a mug isn't doing you any favours :vrface:

currently sitting at:

Randall: 3

Pullshapes: 2.

edit: And we all know that Deek isn't a goon.

In that case then that's my last defence gone.

You will find out how catastrophic a mistake you're are making in around 15 minutes.

votes

Randall-5

Pullsahapes-2

Still to vote Eck, Rudi & Peter

I can't decide between the two. If I was to vote for either it would be Randall, but I'm not too sure. Pullshapes stuck up for me amidst my holocaustual sly accusation of her, so I really don't think it could be her.

For a safety vote, as he's never going to be voted off and I need to vote to avoid being modkilled, I'll go for HmfcAndy, no offence.

HmfcAndy

The towns people were worried about getting it wrong today and with only 1 goon left to find it was going to be the day that the town was free from the forces of evil. Randall was acting the most suspicious so into the grave he fell, but as he fell something slipped out his pocket.....

his Doctors notebook

Yip you gone and killed the doctor.

Night stuff please :thumbsup:

To be honest you could have suspected pullshapes of being the doctor, what with her sly but frequent talk of medicines etc.

Well played the doc, made up for last night. Will see how things develop ove the next day or so.

wooooo

this post here, in fairness I was probably the only one who thought I was an obvious target

wooooo

wooooo

this post here, in fairness I was probably the only one who thought I was an obvious target

wooooo

wooooooooo

Nah man, reading it back I made a monumental balls up of it.

wooooooooo

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Oi, you're a ghost, I demand wooing.

The only thing you can expect is to be haunted. Mwahahahahaaaaa!

Haunting.jpg

Just as the psychic went to have a check over someone the last goon crept up and whacked him over the head with his crystal ball, yip he didnt see that coming.

Deek the Psychic now dead.

Eckauskas innocent local killed by me for lack of posting and Rudi cant vote today but is still in game.

I will make the deadline Sunday 1pm as away all day tomorrow to the match. Will check on phone and if a lynch happens -need 4 for a lynch

Just as the psychic went to have a check over someone the last goon crept up and whacked him over the head with his crystal ball, yip he didnt see that coming.

Aye I did, I told you in my PM. :thumbsup:

Vote Pullshapes

This is turning out to be a disaster.

vote seats

I thought he was the doc.

I believe he was checked over by Psychic Deek.

Votes

Pullshapes-2

Seats-2

Just remember if anyone gets 4 votes it will be night. i will try check as much as i can tonight and tomorrow :thumbsup:

Oh for the love of god. HmfcAndy, Pullshapes, it is one of you two. Stop this voting for Seats nonsense...

For his scarce posting,

Vote HmfcAndy.

Might change it before Sunday though.

unvote seats

Vote hp88

Talks the talk but not convinced

I'm not a goon guys!! But I'm going up town now and if you lynch me you'll see that I'm innocent.

unvote seats

Vote hp88

Talks the talk but not convinced

I'm not a goon guys!! But I'm going up town now and if you lynch me you'll see that I'm innocent.

I more or less got the ball rolling on Bev the goon lynched... would I do that if I was a goon?

As deek posted earlier, it was either you, elvis, andy or randall.

Elvis I can eliminate, Randall is dead.

It's either you or Andy, so you guys have to prove the case between each other if you want to survive.

I more or less got the ball rolling on Bev the goon lynched... would I do that if I was a goon?

As deek posted earlier, it was either you, elvis, andy or randall.

Elvis I can eliminate, Randall is dead.

It's either you or Andy, so you guys have to prove the case between each other if you want to survive.

Was hoping there might be a good lynching tonight. :(

But I agree, I think both cases should be allowed to be heard from each before we get anywhere near voting.

Archived