we are all thinking Yvonne. Its important we dont get this wrong :P

sorry i will leave you all to it then goodnight :thumbsup:

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sergio Garcia

Vote Elvis

Far too quiet.

Sorry I have been at the cinema this evening so missed all the wrong lynching thats been happening.

I am often quiet when I'm a local. Not got a clue who to go for at present, I thought Mr Nice was a bad egg.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Surely there can be new roles made for the fallen to come back and haunt the remaining players. teehee.gif

I think we're going to kick ourselves when we find out who the last goon is. I think someone is playing an absolute blinder. For now I will

Unvote Elvis

but not putting my vote on anyone else just now. The goons must be laughing their head off with me trying to solve this <_<

Don't want to be cynical, but reading this again, is it possible that if a goon was not responsible for sneding a pm, they could be reported as "no activity" making de.... I mean the psychic think they were a townie, but actually a goon? In which case, all of our theories are blown out the water (including my own cover)?

Psychic can ask me during night if a player has been involved in any night time activities (no not what you are all thinking he/she is not necessarily a perv :)) If that person has a role good or bad then the psychic will be given what the person choose to do. The psychic can do a spirtual investigation each night but cant give any of the information gathered within the night time in into anything to blatant on the thead

What was the result of last nights investigations psychic? is that why you've voted where you have? What's with the ref to post 535, surely that was just geoff referring to Pompey's revelations and I know Geoff wouldn't try to influence the game from the grave.

For the moment I'll

Vote Randall

But it is subject to change depending on the above.

I think we're going to kick ourselves when we find out who the last goon is. I think someone is playing an absolute blinder. For now I will

Unvote Elvis

but not putting my vote on anyone else just now. The goons must be laughing their head off with me trying to solve this dry.gif

Blatant, "I'm the best goon ever" post?

What did it say can't see post nos from my phone?

It's the post where he voted for Randall.

I myself also will

Vote Randall

Don't want to be cynical, but reading this again, is it possible that if a goon was not responsible for sneding a pm, they could be reported as "no activity" making de.... I mean the psychic think they were a townie, but actually a goon? In which case, all of our theories are blown out the water (including my own cover)?

Yes, but don't all goons have to pm in order for the night to pass? Not having played this before I'm not sure how the goon pm system works.

It doesn't matter what goon sends the kill message any living goon would show up as a goon as they would be involved in the night kill. Does that clarify your question? If not I'm confused!

Yes, but don't all goons have to pm in order for the night to pass? Not having played this before I'm not sure how the goon pm system works.

No they can message each other but any of them can send the night kill to me

Prince Buaben

What was the result of last nights investigations psychic? is that why you've voted where you have? What's with the ref to post 535, surely that was just geoff referring to Pompey's revelations and I know Geoff wouldn't try to influence the game from the grave.

For the moment I'll

Vote Randall

:interesting:

Vote Randall

For the moment I'll

Vote Randall

I would guess the psychic investigated the goon target. Your comment on Geoff not influencing the game is wrong. Whether negative or positive it has influenced the game or my thought anyway. If not for that post I would now be voting for pullshapes!!

Geoff Kilpatrick

I would guess the psychic investigated the goon target. Your comment on Geoff not influencing the game is wrong. Whether negative or positive it has influenced the game or my thought anyway. If not for that post I would now be voting for pullshapes!!

Wooo

Eh? The last thing I posted was to reinforce Yvonne's announcement of my investigation.

It doesn't matter what goon sends the kill message any living goon would show up as a goon as they would be involved in the night kill. Does that clarify your question? If not I'm confused!

Question answered thanks.

Wooo

Eh? The last thing I posted was to reinforce Yvonne's announcement of my investigation.

Yeah, I thought deek had taken it out of context.

Randall is still a candidate for me but in the meantime -

Unvote Randall

Vote Pullshapes

You were dangerously close to making a big mistake just there.

Not sure who I'm going to vote for as yet, will see how things develop over the next few hours.

You were dangerously close to making a big mistake just there.

Not sure who I'm going to vote for as yet, will see how things develop over the next few hours.

Perhaps you would like to explain your relatively small posting activity?

Perhaps you would like to explain your relatively small posting activity?

There's not really much to explain....

Just mind deadline 8pm tonight as i have to go a drink a few vinos later and have an early night :whistling:

Back from the pub after my deadline. I'll get reading through the thread now that I'm more sober than I was a couple of hours previously...

Still not entirely sure who the final goon is, although I've got a pretty good idea of who is on the good side.

Vote : hp88

Hopefully get the ball rolling.

Elvis

Pullshapes

Randall

Andy

Its one of you!!

I can personally guarantee you it's not me.

Prince Buaben
<br />Elvis<br />

Pullshapes<br />

Randall<br />

Andy

Its one of you!!<br />

Not me !

Not me guv'

Fairly certain this is the case or he wouldn't of risked trying to call Peter_HMFC on his PM content saying "Innocent Local" as opposed to "Local".

So down to:

Randall

Andy

Pullshapes

out of those 4 that were posted. What do we think about Eck, Rudi & Peter_hmfc?

Fairly certain Deek said that Eck is 100% townie. Rudi I'm not so sure of and I think peter is a townie. I know that I'm not a goon so if going by that list then my vote will either be with Randall or Andy.

Fairly certain this is the case or he wouldn't of risked trying to call Peter_HMFC on his PM content saying "Innocent Local" as opposed to "Local".

So down to:

Randall

Andy

Pullshapes

out of those 4 that were posted. What do we think about Eck, Rudi & Peter_hmfc?

Just about certain Eck is a townie, and I think the other 2 are townie's aswell. Having read the last 10 or so posts I also think you are a townie. I'm certain Deek is not the goon.

That leaves Pullshapes, Andy and ELVIS.

What do we think about Eck, Rudi & Peter_hmfc?

They are townies. I hate it when you only have one to find with so many left and no clues. If we don't get him tonight we will be two down by the morning. :mellow:

Provisional:

Vote Pullshapes

Was who Pompey suspected before he was killed by the goon, and for the life of me I can't think why they would kill Pompey then because he had no value, he was already outed as a Mason with no cop left and had used up all his intel. He was essentially just a townie with a special name. Far better to go chasing after a possible doc or psychic, unless they suspected the correct person.

But I am forcing myself to come up with ideas here, so there is a high chance i'm wrong.

Archived