Heroes Mafia 3: The Last Stand

Guest GhostHunter

Uh oh, the fastest night in Mafia history and the town wakes up to a dead Toggie (Power - Power Negation/Memory Control), the latest in a long line of Mafia victims. I have to say, this is one of the best solo performances yet :)

BTW, sorry I've not been around much and if the game seems a bit rushed ATM, I'm really busy just now and my PC has been playing up becuase of memory problems. :(

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is now day

ONLY 4 HAVE MADE IT!!!

Who will live to savour the sweet taste of victory?

3 votes to drop someone on the rope.

ArmiyaRomanova

Quick check of the remaining game-players online.... Lovecraft, dandysteven and myself - no Rossi_1983 as far as I can see.

ArmiyaRomanova
AR AR AR, I mean Ee Aw Ee Aw Ee Aw

donkey.jpg

A better choice of image, in true Charlie Brown style, would be....

Boer%20goat.jpg

ArmiyaRomanova
not voting yet going to see what lovecraft comes up with first

It's a 50/50 call between him and rossi as the last remaining goon.

It's not me, and the only way it could be you is if Maxi's allowed you to (as a goon) target yourself and then (with your power) deflect it elsewhere. And if that's been allowed to happen, I'd be well cheesed off.

OK, I'll withdraw my vote until we see what they both have to say for themselves...

UNVOTE : Rossi_1983

FFS

I wasn't passed any info from Maxi, as I guess nothing happened except the mafia hit?

Toggie was the last person I trusted.

It's a 50/50 call between him and rossi as the last remaining goon.

It's not me, and the only way it could be you is if Maxi's allowed you to (as a goon) target yourself and then (with your power) deflect it elsewhere. And if that's been allowed to happen, I'd be well cheesed off.

OK, I'll withdraw my vote until we see what they both have to say for themselves...

UNVOTE : Rossi_1983

i can assure AR im not the goon and maxi never let me vote for myself and then deflect to deek lol

i am leaning towards rossi also but im going to look over the posts as i just want to check over something lovecraft posted when he had all the heat on him, i am also going to have a look at your posts to see if i can spot anything

My mistake, I can trust Dandy as he obviously can't be a goon with the attempted mafia hit.

I am leaning towards Rossi.

just looked thru the votes and it is only AR that hasnt voted for a gonn yet as far as i can see, dont know if there is anything in that tho

Rossi was one of the few people I was suspicious of earlier in the game. I voted for him just after the finger was being pointed at me by Das Root. Only thing is, it was before the last mafia recruit so he couldn't have been mafia then.

AR has been pretty quiet at some parts, but I never really picked up anything suspicious from him.

ArmiyaRomanova
just looked thru the votes and it is only AR that hasnt voted for a gonn yet as far as i can see, dont know if there is anything in that tho

mea culpa maxima on that count.

Don't read anything into it other than that my goondar is WAY off this game. I'm pesh. :eek:

Quick check of the remaining game-players online.... Lovecraft, dandysteven and myself - no Rossi_1983 as far as I can see.

Woooo

So who knocked off Toggie then, if Rossi was offline

Woooo

ArmiyaRomanova
Woooo

Woooo

I"ve been wondering that.

But Rossi's a clever player and might well have logged off, so I'm not going to attribute any import to this.

I have to go to work but I will try and get back on later.

I will vote for whoever Dandy does.

TBH I think it could be a coin toss.

what if i vote for you lovecraft lol

im in on hurry to vote, i want to hear rossi's defence before making my decision

and on rossi being offline, he could easily have sent maxi the pm before night as i have done that before

Woooo

Woooo

At least someone is thinking rationally!!!

I have been offline since about 3:45 p.m. yesterday, as I went to Motherwell, then had an early start this morning.

I screwed up with Yvonne, but don't lynch me because of that.

As for Lovecraft's latest info, I think it is made up to try to finger me!!!

He was saying that he was getting no info, and then he gets some saying the exact same thing Dandy said...how convenient

Now I have to re-read the part of the thread I missed, as I just skipped to the last few posts when I saw I was in danger

There is nothing I can really say to convince people that I ain't been turned

I made it pretty clear what my role was as soon as I got it, and have played this game is honestly as possible, but if my ineptitude towards the end has cost us then sorry.

I have tried to lead from the front, as I was pretty much spot on with people's roles, but I ain't been able to spot the goons.

so by lovecraft's post you could be a goon then as deek wasnt targeted it was me and i was near the top of your trust list, imo you would be a excellent recruit as you have played great in this game and you are one of the most trusted,

for me it is between you and yvonne now, seeing as AR and Toggie have been cleared and lovecraft has shown his good side

In relation to your questions from yesterday, I knew you had persuasion from when you said to someone "What can I do to convince you to change your mind" (or something along those lines)

I just was a bit wary of you knowing you had been targetted, but it turned out you were spot on. I just hope people can realise that since I knew your role that I wouldn't have gone for you, as then it would be pot luck who got killed. Surely if I was a goon, I would have taken out a specific role rather than leaving it to chance

p.s. I know that last bit sounds a bit desperate, but we are so close and don't want us to make a mistake

im going to have a look at all the posts from yesterday when i get home from work and vote then, hopefully there will be some more clues from each of you to why you shouldnt be lynched as i really cant say i trust any of you 100%

Wooooooo etc

The mafia can pm their kill before night time, so Rossie could've pm'd maxi before he went offline.

When I left, there had only been my vote, and I didn't think there would be that much action when Hearts were playing

If Maxi had received my vote a few hours before, I don't think he would have posted it straight away. I think it was the mafia player getting cocky as they saw I was taking heat, so thought they would rush it through

I am off to watch the Tunisia v Senegal game, but should be back on at 7ish. Can I just please ask that folk don't rush into this decision, as this is probably our last chance

ArmiyaRomanova

nae worries - I'm just back in - and almost immediately off out again to see a film and eat.

Might be on around 11.

At least someone is thinking rationally!!!

I have been offline since about 3:45 p.m. yesterday, as I went to Motherwell, then had an early start this morning.

I screwed up with Yvonne, but don't lynch me because of that.

As for Lovecraft's latest info, I think it is made up to try to finger me!!!

He was saying that he was getting no info, and then he gets some saying the exact same thing Dandy said...how convenient

Now I have to re-read the part of the thread I missed, as I just skipped to the last few posts when I saw I was in danger

What info?

I'm not trying to finger anyone, I just said I thought you were more suspicious during the earlier parts of the game. I then said that was before the mafia member was recruited, so that makes you less suspicious, If that makes sense?

What info?

I'm not trying to finger anyone, I just said I thought you were more suspicious during the earlier parts of the game. I then said that was before the mafia member was recruited, so that makes you less suspicious, If that makes sense?

You had gone silent with your info, saying you never received any, then said you got a pm saying that dandy was the target, not Deek

Just seemed like you were keeping it secret, then said what folk wanted to hear

You had gone silent with your info, saying you never received any, then said you got a pm saying that dandy was the target, not Deek

Just seemed like you were keeping it secret, then said what folk wanted to hear

No, it was because Maxi hadn't sent me a PM.

Think about it folks...

If you were mafia, who would you turn

Someone with omniscience, allowing you extra info, or

Someone with Regeneration, who's power is that they can't be killed by mafia, so in effect, would be just like a simple townie to them

The info I have been passed since the switch from the old KB server, as I lost all my PM's. IIRC most of the info I was given before the switch was about people being forced to vote, and who the vigilantes recruited (Only their powers).

After that

Vigilantes investigated Deek

Vigilantes investigated Jenny

Vigilantes investigated Toggie

Dandy deflected night kill onto Deek.

Think about it folks...

If you were mafia, who would you turn

Someone with omniscience, allowing you extra info, or

Someone with Regeneration, who's power is that they can't be killed by mafia, so in effect, would be just like a simple townie to them

If I was mafia, why would I defend Deek and Toggie and save them from being lynched?

I also confirmed that the mafia tried to hit Dandy and therefore confirms that he can't be mafia. If I was bad, surely I would have just kept quiet about this?

I probably would have recruited the person that can't be killed by the mafia as it would obviously add to the chances of them winning for precisely that reason. If you can't kill them, it's best to recruit them.

I had openly posted that most of the info I was given was pretty useless to both sides, which never helped me when everyone was piling on me.

If I was mafia, why would I defend Deek and Toggie and save them from being lynched?

I also confirmed that the mafia tried to hit Dandy and therefore confirms that he can't be mafia. If I was bad, surely I would have just kept quiet about this?

I probably would have recruited the person that can't be killed by the mafia as it would obviously add to the chances of them winning for precisely that reason. If you can't kill them, it's best to recruit them.

I had openly posted that most of the info I was given was pretty useless to both sides, which never helped me when everyone was piling on me.

Everyone knew Dandy was innocent anyway though, so all that bit of info did was to align you to him

I was also the one to push Armiya's innocence, and pointed out why he can't have been turned. Since I had already pointed out how I trusted Dandy for ages too, surely that would be a stupid tactic by a mafia player to rule out 2 competitiors, and leave a 50-50

I was also the one to push Armiya's innocence, and pointed out why he can't have been turned. Since I had already pointed out how I trusted Dandy for ages too, surely that would be a stupid tactic by a mafia player to rule out 2 competitiors, and leave a 50-50

You were also the person pushing for lynching Yvonne. I have never started any form of pile on to lynch anyone.

You were also the person pushing for lynching Yvonne. I have never started any form of pile on to lynch anyone.

And that makes me mafia??? That just makes me incompetent

As for your comment about not starting any pile ons, that has made me more convinced you are the goon. I was getting worried as your protestations seemed fairly genuine, and thought I had made a mistake with ruling out AR and Dandy. Then you say that. Common mafia tactic to just blend in and join but not start the pile ons!

And that makes me mafia??? That just makes me incompetent

As for your comment about not starting any pile ons, that has made me more convinced you are the goon. I was getting worried as your protestations seemed fairly genuine, and thought I had made a mistake with ruling out AR and Dandy. Then you say that. Common mafia tactic to just blend in and join but not start the pile ons!

Maybe a usual tactic for mafia, but not for me. I have never started any pile ons regardless of the roles I have had in the past.

This is just gonna go back and forwards, and I want to watch the football

I have been honest from the start. Left a major clue I had regeneration shortly after I got it, and have not changed my play at all, so there ain't much else I can do

Dandy, what are your thoughts?

right one of you pick heads or tails lol that is what i have got it down to as you have both put up good cases

hopefully AR can pick something out of your posts

right one of you pick heads or tails lol that is what i have got it down to as you have both put up good cases

I don't want to lose this game on a lottery. We have got so close. Don't be broken, re-read the rules, and you might spot something.

A wrong kill at this stage by us would be maximum humiliation.

20060425054730_collier%20crypt%20rsz.jpg

IC

All you can do is go for who you are most suspicious of.

tense stuff here.

Why don't we just stop now and agree to co-exist in peaceful harmony? :rolleyes:

My alternative solution was better ;)

Am off to get some kip. Won't be back on till about 12ish, so don't lynch me when I'm offline...

I can be less subtle if needs must ;)

right AR i will vote for who ever you vote for lol

oh and wont we win if the goon attacks you as you can take him with you ;)

Archived