Heroes Mafia 3: The Last Stand

Guest GhostHunter

right AR i will vote for who ever you vote for lol

oh and wont we win if the goon attacks you as you can take him with you ;)

It was the fanatical townie that would take down the goon if they tried to turn him. AR's suicide only worked when getting turned too

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK guys, not gonna really get a chance to get on tomorrow.

I know Dandy can't be mafia, I know AR couldn't be turned and I know I am not mafia.

So vote Rossi

All the info I have passed on has been confirmed, I have saved a couple of players and tried to help catch the remaining mobster, fair enough I have been pretty crap so far.

It was the fanatical townie that would take down the goon if they tried to turn him. AR's suicide only worked when getting turned too

yeah just double checked myself

thats is that idea out the window then lol

OK guys, not gonna really get a chance to get on tomorrow.

I know Dandy can't be mafia, I know AR couldn't be turned and I know I am not mafia.

So vote Rossi

All the info I have passed on has been confirmed, I have saved a couple of players and tried to help catch the remaining mobster, fair enough I have been pretty crap so far.

so you got confirmation of the info from before the board switch then?

The info I passed on before the switch?

Nothing was worth passing on, it was all The x power done x

It was all pretty useless.

The only decent info was the powers the vigilantes recruited.

I went into hiding after that succesful lynching, cos I was worried the bassas would recruit me

Great result for the town

I ain't too sure on who the Godfather is yet

Basically, I have 4 roles(Godfather, Suicidal, Good and Bad Twin) for 4 players but can't place them exactly

Open to suggestions on wether we should focus on them, with a 50% success rate of hitting the Godfather or bad twin, or go for the player most likely to be turned?

I think the likely turn attempt would have been on Lovecraft or the Haitian. I think Lovecraft would have been protected by the vigilantes though, so that has left me with Toggie

His power ain't much good to the townies, but if the mafia get him then everyone is in danger

was he tho?

right AR what are your thoughts as you are the only player that i 100 % trust

one part of me thinks that lovecraft's power would have been good to recruit, but many have been a to obvious target after the das lynching and would probably been protected as rossi says himself

but did rossi slip up on the deek killing thing saying he would have killed someone he knew to have a power ie ME

Can't believe you lot are still at it. Thank feck I went to the big pizzeria in the sky last week :D

MON THE

3097030.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=552D90A84D8CF9800BA200C578144941A55A1E4F32AD3138

Don't you start any of your **** stirring again.

ArmiyaRomanova

so, it's 'hero or goat' time for us all (except the goon).

It's a cr@pshoot, and we can only hope to aim at the cr@p.

Some thoughts.....

Lovecraft - has revealed information only when asked, and we've no real way of confirming or denying anything other than the dandysteven deflection killing of sneakydeek - and we've only really Lovecraft's word that there was a deflection, because dandysteven's power was no real secret.

Rossi_1983 - has spotted folk's roles (including mine) and acted as I'd have expected a townie to. But I know of old that he's a clever, clever player.

Checking back on their voting records, the only goon Lovecraft voted for was jennyjambo - as part of a pile-on.

Worryingly, Rossi_1983 DIDN'T vote for jennyjambo on her lynch day (but then neither did I, the 'day' was too short and I missed it).

Rossi_1983 has, however, voted at various times voted for Das Root and jennyjambo. Could the goons have thought he got a little too close and 'turned' him?

Whichever of them it is, they've played a fine game....

When's the deadline?

was he tho?

I am more than happy to let Suss say wether or not he protected Lovecraft, as I promise I have nothing to hide

right AR what are your thoughts as you are the only player that i 100 % trust

one part of me thinks that lovecraft's power would have been good to recruit, but many have been a to obvious target after the das lynching and would probably been protected as rossi says himself

but did rossi slip up on the deek killing thing saying he would have killed someone he knew to have a power ie ME

I knew your power, and told you from when I knew. Why would I try to lynch you, when it would turn it into a lottery :confused: If I was goon, it would have been AR (as I pointed out why he can't be goon) or Lovecraft (who is getting all the extra info)

Would a goon really make things a 50-50 by continuosly saying 2 of his "rivals" were innocent?

Lovecraft has survived till the end, despite everyone knowing for a while he had omniscience. As soon as Suss was gone, there was noone who could protect him, so how has he survived...because he is the goon!

I don't want to lose this game on a lottery. We have got so close. Don't be broken, re-read the rules, and you might spot something.

A wrong kill at this stage by us would be maximum humiliation.

20060425054730_collier%20crypt%20rsz.jpg

IC

150px-Walker_roy.jpg

Say what you see!

ArmiyaRomanova

But it's dragging on with no new evidence coming to light, and my gut feeling that it's Lovecraft isn't going away.

So, for better or worse .....

staring 'goat' status and the brickbats of my peers squarely in the face....

VOTE : Lovecraft

But it's dragging on with no new evidence coming to light, and my gut feeling that it's Lovecraft isn't going away.

So, for better or worse .....

staring 'goat' status and the brickbats of my peers squarely in the face....

VOTE : Lovecraft

I guarantee 110% that you have made the right choice not picking me

VOTE LOVECRAFT

You are making another big mistake voting for me. I have been trying to help ffs. I have probably not been targeted from the goon as they will have seen that my power has been pretty crap since the vigilantes were bumped off.

I could be pedantic and asked that Rossi was mod-killed, but I won't as this is our chance to try and redeem at least a little bit of credibilty back fair and square.

Don't let him get away with it, think back to your suspicions earlier on.

ArmiyaRomanova
I guarantee 110% that you have made the right choice not picking me

VOTE LOVECRAFT

110% is a pretty dodgy number, isn't it?

UNVOTE : Lovecraft

so, it's 'hero or goat' time for us all (except the goon).

It's a cr@pshoot, and we can only hope to aim at the cr@p.

Some thoughts.....

Lovecraft - has revealed information only when asked, and we've no real way of confirming or denying anything other than the dandysteven deflection killing of sneakydeek - 1and we've only really Lovecraft's word that there was a deflection, because dandysteven's power was no real secret.

Rossi_1983 - has spotted folk's roles (including mine) and acted as I'd have expected a townie to. But I know of old that he's a clever, clever player.

Checking back on their voting records, the only goon 2Lovecraft voted for was jennyjambo - as part of a pile-on.

Worryingly, Rossi_1983 DIDN'T vote for jennyjambo on her lynch day (but then neither did I, the 'day' was too short and I missed it).

Rossi_1983 has, however, voted at 3various times voted for Das Root and jennyjambo. Could the goons have thought he got a little too close and 'turned' him?

Whichever of them it is, they've played a fine game....

When's the deadline?

1 Ask Maxi to confirm this.

2 And confirmed she was the one investigated

3 I was the one that eventually brought him down after I was nearly lynched.

I am more than happy to let Suss say wether or not he protected Lovecraft, as I promise I have nothing to hide

I am happy for you to ask anyone about any Information I have passed on, as it has all been true.

You are making another big mistake voting for me. I have been trying to help ffs. I have probably not been targeted from the goon as they will have seen that my power has been pretty crap since the vigilantes were bumped off.

I could be pedantic and asked that Rossi was mod-killed, but I won't as this is our chance to try and redeem at least a little bit of credibilty back fair and square.

Don't let him get away with it, think back to your suspicions earlier on.

Please do ;)

What do you think my cryptic clue was saying, and also why do you think I have suddenly changed my avatar :confused:

A modkill of me would mean it's still day, and there are only 3 people, so they have an even better chance of spotting the goon without me distracting them!

I was also a pretty strong influence in Das getting lynched and you not, but that doesn't really mean anything for either of us, as it was before the turn

Please do ;)

What do you think my cryptic clue was saying, and also why do you think I have suddenly changed my avatar :confused:

A modkill of me would mean it's still day, and there are only 3 people, so they have an even better chance of spotting the goon without me distracting them!

P.S. if you still can't see it even now I have told you...

Hit the quote button on my "crypt ic" post, and have a look what words are in italic

................................,-~*`?lllllll`*~,............................................. .....

...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll?`*-,..........................................

......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................

..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................

................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................

................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................

.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(?`*,`,...............................

...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................

.....................\,-*`?,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................

.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................

.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\..........................

...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)?`~,....................

...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............

.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........?```*~-,,,,

.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........

..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........

......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........

........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

Wooooooooo ghostly stuff....

Gotta say, if Lovecraft is mafia.....well done, mate!

Certainly had him on my trust list.

Still....go on townies, hang him high!

1 Ask Maxi to confirm this.

2 And confirmed she was the one investigated

Brought me down?? BROUGHT ME DOWN!!!

Nobody brings ME down. I am FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooo!!!

stuff it dont know who to trust so im going to go and vote lovecraftim probably wrong but if so the goons deserve to win with rossi's solo performance

I don't want to lose this game on a lottery. We have got so close. Don't be broken, re-read the rules, and you might spot something.

A wrong kill at this stage by us would be maximum humiliation.

20060425054730_collier%20crypt%20rsz.jpg

IC

if that is what you want not sure it is the best way to go tho

You have made the right choice

I ain't no goon

So unless one of you 2 has played us brilliantly (with a little help from Maxi :mad:) then the townies have one!

if that is what you want not sure it is the best way to go tho

It looked like I was for the drop, so I thought the only way the townies could win was if I did a self sacrifice

Desperate times called for desperate measures

High five!!!

Yeah

Your bad Lovecraft! Real turncoat eh

AR whens your game starting?

No thanks to you bloddy ghosts!!!

Trying to get innocent old me lynched :P

No thanks to you bloddy ghosts!!!

Trying to get innocent old me lynched :P

Tell me about, look how many ghosts kept trying to get me killed off! Still probably for the best I went as I would have voted you before Lovecraft :eek:

ArmiyaRomanova

How come I don't experience a sense of joy so much as one of sheer bloody relief.

Thank feck we made the right call in the end.

Congrats to Rossi_1983 for fighting his corner so persuasively...

....and also KUDOS to Lovecraft for battling on to the bitter end, and still leaving us in such doubt. Very well played, Lovecraft.

WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!

How come I don't experience a sense of joy so much as one of sheer bloody relief.

Thank feck we made the right call in the end.

Tell me about it. We were doing so well a few days ago, I thought it was gonna be a Lasse Viren-esqu comeback by the mafia!

....and also KUDOS to Lovecraft for battling on to the bitter end, and still leaving us in such doubt. Very well played, Lovecraft.

WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!

His arguments were soooo good, I was close to voting myself at one point!

Lovecraft was the true Don. You townies suck bad, killing yer own until the end, ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Goons won!!! GOONS WON!!!! We are up here in Goon Heaven eating pizza and laughing at a population of 3 in Shednobyl, all dudes and no very pretty neither.

Tee hee hee, GOOOOOONSSSSS!!!!

This is Rossi...

timzaccheo.jpg

Mwa ha ha!!!!!!

woo hoo

got to say credit should go to lovecraft he played a blinder

but glad we made the right choice in the end

altho i had emailed maxi my vote to deflect from AR to rossi in the hope that if he was the goon he would attack him and it would bounce back so we could lynch him the following day but glad it didnt come to that

Commander Harris
woo hoo

got to say credit should go to lovecraft he played a blinder

but glad we made the right choice in the end

altho i had emailed maxi my vote to deflect from AR to rossi in the hope that if he was the goon he would attack him and it would bounce back so we could lynch him the following day but glad it didnt come to that

There's something that puzzled me at the time. why did you change my attempt to recruit someone to S.U.S.S?

Archived