Heroes Mafia 3: The Last Stand

Guest GhostHunter

Well I was investigated after the Godmother was lynched...so can't be me.

Right now, I'm thinking AR (who has been surprisingly quiet), Dandy (who has went a bit quiet) and Yvonne.

AR is still my prime suspect though.

AR lookt to me to be the sort of person who would rather kill himself than be turned, so imo is innocent ;)

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArmiyaRomanova

Right now, I'm thinking AR (who has been surprisingly quiet), Dandy (who has went a bit quiet) and Yvonne.

Eh? Have you missed something? Oh woe is me, it's all so pointless.

I agree with you on Dandy and Yvonne though.

I want to see if Lovecraft's got anything interesting to say about last night's activities before I vote though.

So can anyone actually REALLY trust anyone? I might as well join in this game your all playing and say well I think AR and Dandy look dodgy and oh wait so do Lovecraft, Rossi and Toggie! :ahhhhhhh:

Eh? Have you missed something? Oh woe is me, it's all so pointless.

I agree with you on Dandy and Yvonne though.

I want to see if Lovecraft's got anything interesting to say about last night's activities before I vote though.

Is Dandy not immune from being turned, due to his power?

I am a bit worried by his claim that Deek was hit inadvertantly

ArmiyaRomanova

That threw me a little as well.

Might Lovecraft be able to offer anything confirming/denying?

Whoooo

A vanilla the whole game, what a fecking bore, I hate you Maxi.

I fingered 2 people yesterday.:)

Whoooo

Whoooo

A vanilla the whole game, what a fecking bore, I hate you Maxi.

I fingered 2 people yesterday.:)

Whoooo

You will soon find out Im the same. Was actually happy that Ive lasted longer than have in any other mafia game but it would have been just a bit better if I had some sort of role. Very dull with nothing to do or anyone to speak to.

Well I was investigated after the Godmother was lynched...so can't be me.

quiet??

im just home from work 2 minutes ago, i dont have internet access expect on my breaks that is why i've been quiet

i dont know if the goons have tried to kill me or tried to turn me

the only person that is left that i have had any night activity with is yvonne ;)

Sorry guys, just in from work.

The only info I was given, was that the mafia tried to kill Dandy and it was deflected to Deek.

im not immune my power has a lot of pot luck to do with it tho

who did you think i was ??

No real way to prove that I haven't, but if I was mafia, then I would have taken out one of the players who was obviously innocent. I think the mafia have slipped up by taking out a suspect

so by lovecraft's post you could be a goon then as deek wasnt targeted it was me and i was near the top of your trust list, imo you would be a excellent recruit as you have played great in this game and you are one of the most trusted,

for me it is between you and yvonne now, seeing as AR and Toggie have been cleared and lovecraft has shown his good side

Ok from reading back and by Lovecrafts latest info. I vote Rossi I was looking back and as his power seems to be fairly well known he would make a great recruit to the goons. Was checking over Dandys post but with Lovecraft confirming Dandy was the target for the mafia puts him in the clear.

Lovecraft still has an outside chance of being turned but Rossi does seem the best choice.

As Rossi has also been keen to get rid of me lately makes me think he knows fully that im innocent and as I have nobody to back me up, voting me off would not really put him in the spotlight as others have also got some doubts over me.

so by lovecraft's post you could be a goon then as deek wasnt targeted it was me and i was near the top of your trust list, imo you would be a excellent recruit as you have played great in this game and you are one of the most trusted,

for me it is between you and yvonne now, seeing as AR and Toggie have been cleared and lovecraft has shown his good side

Where is it that AR is def clear?

Where is it that AR is def clear?

sorry thought AR was on lovecrafts investigation list

just looked back to see he wasnt so that make it between

yvonne rossi and AR for the last remaining goon

what happens if it's down to 3 players and the goon survives the lynch

The last recruit to mafia must have done before Jennys lynch, so I unvote Rossi going for another read over some posts.

quiet??

im just home from work 2 minutes ago, i dont have internet access expect on my breaks that is why i've been quiet

i dont know if the goons have tried to kill me or tried to turn me

the only person that is left that i have had any night activity with is yvonne ;)

What were you doing to me? :wacko:

lovecraft do you know if the mafia tried to recruit me at any time, if so what day?

No, I haven't been told that they tried to recruit you/

No, I haven't been told that they tried to recruit you/

that's cool, if they had i would have been able to work out who the last goon definitely was

ArmiyaRomanova

Back from work, and now I have to work from home for the rest of this evening. At least I've got the game on in the background, but that's not made for scintillating listening thus far.

Players I trust.

Myself, obviously - it's impossible for me to be Mafia

Dandysteven - Mafia target last night, so obviously innocent.

Lovecraft - could have been turned, but has my trust through the info he's provided (and which has been backed up).

So the remaining goon's one of three.

Toggie88 - can't understand why he still thinks I'm a prime suspect despite all evidence to the contrary. Could have been turned. Has been helpful.

Rossi_1983 - Could also have been turned, but has been helpful - and was quick to understand my role, for which I'm grateful.

Yvonnejambo - claiming disinterested rolelessness, yet constantly vacillating between determination and despair. Odd behaviour, I feel.

Looks like I've made my choice...

VOTE : yvonnejambo

What were you doing to me? :wacko:

well unlike deek it didnt involve fingering, but lets just say it could have changed your life completely ;)

Well least you have in consistant in trying to get rid of me AR. I reckon its between you and Rossi now. Oh and I think we all have a good idea who has what roles its just the goon thats leading us a merry dance.

So only because I have a slim chance of saving myself I wont vote you and Vote Rossi

Guest S.U.S.S.
Back from work, and now I have to work from home for the rest of this evening. At least I've got the game on in the background, but that's not made for scintillating listening thus far.

Players I trust.

Myself, obviously - it's impossible for me to be Mafia

Dandysteven - Mafia target last night, so obviously innocent.

Lovecraft - could have been turned, but has my trust through the info he's provided (and which has been backed up).

So the remaining goon's one of three.

Toggie88 - can't understand why he still thinks I'm a prime suspect despite all evidence to the contrary. Could have been turned. Has been helpful.

Rossi_1983 - Could also have been turned, but has been helpful - and was quick to understand my role, for which I'm grateful.

Yvonnejambo - claiming disinterested rolelessness, yet constantly vacillating between determination and despair. Odd behaviour, I feel.

Looks like I've made my choice...

VOTE : yvonnejambo

If i was stil alive, id vote the same, wooooooo (& other ghostly noises)

not to sure about yvonne, she seems like a far to easy a target to be the last goon

Dont know whether to be flattered or peed off by that comment!

Lets just get the goon and live happily ever after.

Nobody has been turned to goon since Jenny got lynched that is correct?

Cheers SUSS all the ghosts think im bad, that drink Boof is serving up there has got some dodgy stuff in it, has he brain washed you all?

Dont know whether to be flattered or peed off by that comment!

Lets just get the goon and live happily ever after.

Nobody has been turned to goon since Jenny got lynched that is correct?

i just meant the last goon being roleless seemed to easy that was all :rolleyes:

ArmiyaRomanova
i just meant the last goon being roleless seemed to easy that was all :rolleyes:

That's what I think too... but I've also considered that since yvonne's been proclaiming her rolelessness all game she might have appeared an 'easy' convert to a Mafia wary of hitting a player with the wrong power and having it backfire on them.

That's what I think too... but I've also considered that since yvonne's been proclaiming her rolelessness all game she might have appeared an 'easy' convert to a Mafia wary of hitting a player with the wrong power and having it backfire on them.

So by that comment then you would finally believe or reckon the 'mafia' dude would presume me as roleless?

One of you is doing well with your role of goonness. Now is it AR or Rossi?

Ok 1 more vote and you have finished your last roleless townie off. i will get my wwooooo told you so post ready :)

Ok 1 more vote and you have finished your last roleless townie off. i will get my wwooooo told you so post ready :)

Wooo

It happens to the best of us.:)

Wooo

I'm gonna vote Yvonnejambo as I think she is the most likely to be mafia.

not totally sure she is the last goon but vote yvonnejambo guess we will soon find out enough :ninja:

Thats me gone then voted by Rossi, AR and the followers Lovecraft and Dandy. Oh well. Got a busy day at work tomorrow, so probably ok im not around. Not sure if the town will pull this back and win even though there still will be 4 to 1 after Ive gone.

ArmiyaRomanova

There's always some nagging doubt, but I have less of it here than I've had in other games.

Still, my fingers are tightly crossed.

And if yvonne's not the goon, my hat is well and truly off to whoever turns out to be.

There's always some nagging doubt, but I have less of it here than I've had in other games.

Still, my fingers are tightly crossed.

And if yvonne's not the goon, my hat is well and truly off to whoever turns out to be.

Bit full of yourself there :biggrin::cheese::rolleyes:

ArmiyaRomanova
Bit full of yourself there :biggrin::cheese::rolleyes:

If that's really what you think, when you're proved wrong at the game's end, will you eat your hat? On youtube?:)

If that's really what you think, when you're proved wrong at the game's end, will you eat your hat? On youtube?:)

Well your the one who seems to have me as goon, so will you eat yours too? ;)

ArmiyaRomanova
Well your the one who seems to have me as goon, so will you eat yours too? ;)

Ah, the doubt's fair creeping up on me now. :rolleyes:

Well, OK, it is - a bit. Enough for me not to want to risk the possibility of eating a prized item of headgear.

But if I can dig out an old Xmas paper party hat, you're on....

Well.

String her up to the tree then! Yvonnejambo is the latest to be dropped from the lynching tree for the crime of being a 'bit dodgy'.

You should have listened to her pleas because you have just hanged THE LAST Vanilla Townie!

:ohmy:

It is now night.

It is also now crunch time people. If the Mafia Goon makes a successful strike tonight then there is virtually no margin for error tomorrow!

ArmiyaRomanova

Ouch. OUCH!!! Totally unexpected, I was sure we'd wrapped it up.

Now, where's my paper party hat......

Archived