Wimbledon 2011

redm

chester copperpot

Does anyone else admit to this?

I think female tennis is boring and do not watch unless one of the easier on the eye type players is playing.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is my red button not allowing me to watch roddick?

I had problems with that recently. Turned out it needed to be retuned after the digital switchover because it had changed all the red button settings or something.

No idea how but right enough when I retuned I could get the live stream via red button again.

If that doesn't work I found the stream on channel 301 anyway.

I P Knightley

I think female tennis is boring and do not watch unless one of the easier on the eye type players is playing.

:biglaugh:

Even then, I don't watch the game but wait for the photos to be published.

chester copperpot

:biglaugh:

Even then, I don't watch the game but wait for the photos to be published.

sweat.gif

Watching Elena Baltacha on the red button. Rank rotten game. The bird she is up against has an impressive frame, but one of the worst pizza faces you'll ever see.

maria-kirilenko-106391.jpg

See my earlier comments: the big shades go with the big hair to create cover for her Judy-Murray-Lookey-Likey features.

I have witnessed your earlier comments, but I was in the position that I hadn't really compared the two, having not paid much attention to his bint. This morning, on the BBC Breakfast show I witnessed the pair together, you are correct. I thought of you when comparing.

It was weird seeing something on telly and thinking about a person that posts on an internet website that I don't know. :laugh:

I P Knightley

I have witnessed your earlier comments, but I was in the position that I hadn't really compared the two, having not paid much attention to his bint. This morning, on the BBC Breakfast show I witnessed the pair together, you are correct. I thought of you when comparing.

It was weird seeing something on telly and thinking about a person that posts on an internet website that I don't know. :laugh:

I look nothing like either of them. I'm slightly more feminine than Judy.

Ivanovic through in straight nipples sets.

I laughed out loud. How do I explain to Mrs Knightley?

Wednesday order of play

Murray 2nd on Centre Court.

According to the Beeb, it's centre. Normally I wouldn't be so pedantic but the forecast is for rain so it will make a difference.

Vlad-Stupid

2 options for you:

You could try looking at "TV listings" which are available in many formats and tell you the running order of shows being broadcast at different times of the day; sometimes for up to a week in advance.

Or; you could watch the front page of The Shed on JKB. When Wimbledon is over, this thread is likely to drop off the front page, so its absence would signal that the tennis is no longer being broadcast on BBC and BBC2.

I'd go for the former. If you rely on the latter, you may find that the thread is perpetuated by some really rather humorous people with no interest in tennis coming on to place pointless posts.

I may trump your two pishy suggestions with the third and more superior option of perusing the thread once or twice a day to ogle at pictures of tidy tennis bursd :D

I P Knightley

I may trump your two pishy suggestions with the third and more superior option of perusing the thread once or twice a day to ogle at pictures of tidy tennis bursd :D

Not great timing, posting that immediately after Davie O's picture of Hamanolivov.

(though if you look slightly south of the pizza, there's a sticky out nip - so it's not all bad.)

Vlad-Stupid

Not great timing, posting that immediately after Davie O's picture of Hamanolivov.

(though if you look slightly south of the pizza, there's a sticky out nip - so it's not all bad.)

:yucky: I really need to look before posting :lol:

:lol: That's young Mona Barthel of Germany who was outmunted by Elena Baltacha today. She's one for the future one she gets that puss lasered into shape.

I P Knightley

:lol: That's young Mona Barthel of Germany who was outmunted by Elena Baltacha today. She's one for the future one she gets that puss lasered into shape.

German, eh?

Likes a bit of sausage, then, eh? Eh?

Say. No. More!!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Venus Williams getting her arse handed to her by a 40 year old.

:jjyay:

chester copperpot

C'mon Date!! :ninja:

Listen to the rain on the roof, can't see much play happening anytime soon on the other courts.

chester copperpot

I seriously believe that if Venus Williams was to squeeze her pelvic muscles tightly together, she'd be able to rip a mans dick off with no hands.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

This is best match I've seen in a long time! :o

Date-Krum a set up. :o

chester copperpot

I seriously believe that if Venus Williams was to squeeze her pelvic muscles tightly together, she'd be able to rip a mans dick off with no hands.

:yas:

Ray Winstone

WTF is Venus wearing?

I thought she was meant to be a designer FFS.

:what:

This girl retired in 1996 and made a come-back 12 years later??? 40 years old!

shaun.lawson

This girl retired in 1996 and made a come-back 12 years later??? 40 years old!

Yep. She was a fantastic fighter back then too: got to a couple of Grand Slam semi-finals, pushing Graf all the way at Wimbledon '96. She's never played like this since her comeback though. It's a fabulous match - which, unfortunately, Penis will probably still win. :mellow:

shaun.lawson

Is Hantuchova out yet?

mathilde-johansson16.jpg

Has Hantuchova eaten anything since about 2005 yet? :turned:

Ray Winstone

Yep. She was a fantastic fighter back then too: got to a couple of Grand Slam semi-finals, pushing Graf all the way at Wimbledon '96. She's never played like this since her comeback though. It's a fabulous match - which, unfortunately, Penis will probably still win. :mellow:

There has definitely been a few points that she has lost because she has been a yard short on pace, not that the Wimbledon commentary team would EVER give anyone any stick for something like that.

shaun.lawson

There has definitely been a few points that she has lost because she has been a yard short on pace, not that the Wimbledon commentary team would EVER give anyone any stick for something like that.

I wouldn't give a 40 year old playing this brilliantly any stick for that either!

Ray Winstone

I wouldn't give a 40 year old playing this brilliantly any stick for that either!

I would....but then again I could win the women's Wimbledon title.

:woot:

shaun.lawson

Williams is having a mare here. She's going out.

Staying in imo. I'd feel differently if she was serving second: serving first in the final set is a huge advantage.

Chad Sexington

Match of the tournament so far.

Yup.

For a bursd game that was fantastic entertainment. :o

Archived