Marion Kello stopped playing by Vlad...

bighalders

scott_jambo

IIRC......

We dropped a number of points whilst Zaliukas was sitting in the stand despite being fit to play.

No ?

I don't deal in short-termism. Like Vlad my main concern is securing the long term financial security of Heart of Midlothian Football Club :verysmug:

7 points or so is a small price to pay for a pot of pure gold. thumbsup.gif

I like how you admit that Zal has been vital to the team picking up points this season though. :)

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Francis Albert

I can't do this anymore - i'm losing the will to live.

The thread title is......................

Marion Kello stopped playing by Vlad...

And I said...........................

It's true. Unfortunately.

What is it you aren't understanding about that ?

Why it's true, unfortunately or otherwise.

But of course I'm missing the pm.

shaun.lawson

Serious question. Did you?

Matt, you're supposed to be a journalist. Your paranoia is literally extraordinary.

Drylaw Hearts

I don't deal in short-termism. Like Vlad my main concern is securing the long term financial security of Heart of Midlothian Football Club :verysmug:

7 points or so is a small price to pay for a pot of pure gold. thumbsup.gif

I like how you admit that Zal has been vital to the team picking up points this season though. :)

Admit it ?

How could I possibly deny it ?

Why would I even want to deny it ?

Matt, you're supposed to be a journalist. Your paranoia is literally extraordinary.

Is he actually a journo? I was wondering if Ewan Cameron had been volunteering at the Open University.

Admit it ?

DH, bit of advice.

You've made your point and explained clearly what you meant by your original post.

Some posters are just trying to get you to 'bite' so don't give them the satisfaction.

scott_jambo

Admit it ?

You seemed to have overlooked the other points in my post.

I just tagged the last part on at the end because in the past you have not rated him and you have an irrational hatred of him as a person.

scott_jambo

DH, bit of advice.

You've made your point and explained clearly what you meant by your original post.

Some posters are just trying to get you to 'bite' so don't give them the satisfaction.

The irony.

mcmahon.jpg

Denny Crane

I cannot take you seriously - I'm sorry.

Then you should. I'll ask again. Did you?

Given that that there appears to be a likelihood that erroneous information may have been disclosed (either deliberately or for a practical joke and at least two fellow members of the trade look like they have been deceived by this) it is a question that needs to be asked given this particular forum member's record of leaping and revelling in literally anything that portrays the club of Heart of Midlothian in a negative light.

My paranoia is no more extraordinary than your naivety Shaun.

Drylaw Hearts

Given that that there appears to be a likelihood that erroneous information may have been disclosed (either deliberately or for a practical joke and at least two fellow members of the trade look like they have been deceived by this) it is a question that needs to be asked given this particular forum member's record of leaping and revelling in literally anything that portrays the club of Heart of Midlothian in a negative light.

This boy is a real topper.

"Eh.....Hello is that The Sun? Ma names DH fi kickback an ave goat a story aboot Kello and MadVlad - you wanny print it fur me to cause problems fur the team I go'an see awe the time? It'll be a barry laugh."

Seriously. Have a word.

Denny Crane

This boy is a real topper.

"Eh.....Hello is that The Sun? Ma names DH fi kickback an ave goat a story aboot Kello and MadVlad - you wanny print it fur me to cause problems fur the team I go'an see awe the time? It'll be a barry laugh."

Seriously. Have a word.

So did you? Yes or no.

Drylaw Hearts

GOOD POST CHARLES.

You should phone The Sun with your story CFA.

They pay handsomely.

Trust me.

:thumbsup:

Denny Crane

:omfg:

Did you? It is a simple question and your reluctance to answer it speaks volumes. After all, if you had nothing to hide you would have, like most people, issued a blunt 'no'.

scott_jambo

DH is worried that if he says 'no' then it will come back to haunt him in the court of law, imo.

Only explanation.

Tommy Wiseau

You should phone The Sun with your story CFA.

They pay handsomely.

Trust me.

:lol:

JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION DH.

:vrface:

Drylaw Hearts

DH is worried that if he says 'no' then it will come back to haunt him in the court of law, imo.

Only explanation.

Drylaw Hearts

JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION DH.

:vrface:

Sorry....DH can't post at the moment as he's busy clearing the call register on his phone and burning that cheque for ?250.00 given to him by The Sun reporter after they met at Harthill service station on Tuesday.

He is in a real panic as he's been rumbled.

shaun.lawson

No it isn't. The question is absolutely ridiculous; desperate, even. I'm not surprised DH won't answer - precisely because it's so ridiculous to begin with.

Drylaw Hearts

So did you?

You need to find another way of getting to bottom of this matt74.

May I suggest one of the following to aid you in your quest :

Donal%20Macintyre%20Dir%20Headshot_1.jpg

scooby-doo-gang.jpg

poirot-david-suchet.jpg

The truth is out there.

Good Luck x

Tommy Wiseau

Sorry....DH can't post at the moment as he's busy clearing the call register on his phone and burning that cheque for ?250.00 given to him by The Sun reporter after they met at Harthill service station on Tuesday.

He is in a real panic as he's been rumbled.

?250? Sounds to me like DH needs a new agent. Charles could get you 250 clams for a blurry picture of Kaye Adams doing her Friday big shop, nae bother. Just call 0800-DH-SUNMOLE for more info. :thumbsup:

So did you?

It was me not DH. I phoned up the Sun and told them about this and they printed it. I didn't even get any money for the story. :down:

Drylaw Hearts

?250? Sounds to me like DH needs a new agent. Charles could get you 250 clams for a blurry picture of Kaye Adams doing her Friday big shop, nae bother. Just call 0800-DH-SUNMOLE for more info. :thumbsup:

DH was desperate CFA.

Tommy Wiseau

DH was desperate CFA.

Grassing habits are notorious for taking hold like that.

Learn from Drylaw's lesson - stay high on life and ITK posters on JKB, kids. :)

Suspect Device

DH is doing a fine job of deflecting the discussion onto a "did he contact the Sun" thread, which none of us care about

rather than letting us know what the reson for MKs absence, which he seems to know

:whistling:

Drylaw Hearts

Grassing habits are notorious for taking hold like that.

Learn from Drylaw's lesson - stay high on life and ITK posters on JKB, kids. :)

This mole hunt has firmly put an end to my feeding journos stories about Hearts.

It's just not worth the hassle.

Drylaw Hearts

DH is doing a fine job of deflecting the discussion onto a "did he contact the Sun" thread, which none of us care about

rather than letting us know what the reson for MKs absence, which he seems to know

:whistling:

If true - it's actually not even that exciting tbh.

Harry Palmer

DH being hounded by the Kickback dogs and not giving in.... A Man of Steel.

superman.jpg

scott_jambo

DH is a big boy and can handle himself.

You need a thick skin when Bill Leckie has you on speed dial. woot.gif

Harry Palmer

DH is a big boy and can handle himself.

You need a thick skin when Bill Leckie has you on speed dial. woot.gif

I still wonder what the ? meant though... couple of pages back. Aye.... :ninja:

Denny Crane

You need to find another way of getting to bottom of this matt74.

May I suggest one of the following to aid you in your quest :

Donal%20Macintyre%20Dir%20Headshot_1.jpg

scooby-doo-gang.jpg

poirot-david-suchet.jpg

The truth is out there.

Good Luck x

Tells me all I need to know about you. :D

@Shaun

If you ever act on your ambition to enter the journalistic professional, you will undoubtedly amend your views on what constitutes a "ridiculous question" as you will more than likely ask a few yourself. The results will be mixed but a significant proportion will lead to answers which get you a line. After all, if a harmless question from the late Caron Keating (no doubt her journo father passed on a few techniques) can lead to Margaret Thatcher giving her real view of the Khmer Rouge on an episode of Blue Peter (which led to a can of worms being opened) then the world's your oyster.

ToadKiller Dog

Come on now if DR had sold his story to the current bun he would have insisted on pictures of himself in his underwear to help launch his glamour model career?

Feck me pink............

I'll type this just one last time especially for you FA :

I sent a pm on Monday (which has been confirmed on this thread) that Kello had been dropped as he'd had a falling out with VR.

I also told them the reason I was told what the fall-out was about.

Now I have to assume that because the person got the 'Kello has been dropped' part correct he'll also have the reason why correct. He may not but I'd be really surprised.

When I read the thread title "Marion Kello stopped playing by Vlad..." I replied with "It's true. Unfortunately."

By this I meant that the "Marion Kello stopped playing by Vlad" bit was true and not the contents of any stories that appeared in any of the newspapers as I hadn't and still haven't read these reports.

Now......from what I've read about JJ commenting on this being a private, internal and legal matter this imo that fits in with what I was told.

Can you expand in any way on the reasons you were told, so many given on this thread?

Then we can decide if the Sun's version is true or not, if we have read it of course.

Thankfully there are still plenty of us who don't insult JJ's intelligence by assuming he's got some form of Tourette's because he answered a question. :thumbsup:

See, Charles, that's the thing. Until Jefferies commented, I can understand the debate existing. However, once Hearts and Jefferies commented, it was over for me. It batters down to my last line. Do we, as a support, trust Jim Jefferies? I do, and this meant end of thread (well, end of the on topic part) for me. What others are basically doing, post press conference, is calling Jim Jefferies a liar.

Sad times.

Oh, and DH, is your name McCabe? Cannot believe you talked to the feds. angry.gif

HillHenry.jpg

the general

Slight off topic.

Last Saturday I was in the ground that early I had nothing to do but watch the goalkeepers warm up for about 30 mins.

Balogh looked a better keeper in every dept - coming for crosses, kicking, shot stopping etc...

I think he should be given a run on Sat as imho he should be our back up keeper.

Dodging your round AGAIN mate?

Drylaw hearts hasn't got a ******* clue what's going on but likes to pretend he does. This is not a new thing.

Drylaw Hearts

Drylaw hearts hasn't got a ******* clue what's going on but likes to pretend he does. This is not a new thing.

All this despite me sending a pm 3 days before the story broke in the newspaper.

scott_jambo

All this despite me sending a pm 3 days before the story broke in the newspaper.

judas-iscariot-1-sized.jpg

You seemed to be keen to play the "It's all mald vald's fault"

When it appears to be Kello's fault why Kello is not being picked.

Borthers seems to know what is going on and he says JJ VR and MK deserve our full support during this period and that's good enough for me.

Whatever it is, it sounds like Kello would not be in a mentally fit state to carry out his duties in net.

Drylaw Hearts

judas-iscariot-1-sized.jpg

You seemed to be keen to play the "It's all mald vald's fault"

When it appears to be Kello's fault why Kello is not being picked.

Borthers seems to know what is going on and he says JJ VR and MK deserve our full support during this period and that's good enough for me.

Eh.......

Where have I said anything about this being VR's 'fault' ?

Matt74 giving an unbelievable display in absalute roasterness.

Wow.

Just wow.

What an absolute flamer.

scott_jambo

Hopefully it ain't true that Vlad is not interfering to the detriment of the team again - according to the Sun (is it true is it not then???) Kello has some sort of disagreement with Vlad so won't play again until it's sorted, Vlad is questioning Kellos commitment to Hearts. Anyway hope it is not true but if it is when will ERSE ever learn to keep the hell out of team matters????

Unfortunately it's true.

Prove it.

Now how do you expect me to do that ?

Well I assumed you had proof if you are going to start accusing our owner of things like that. I apologise for not recognising you were just spraffing pish for attention.

I could post the details but would it actually be proof or something I've made up ???

FWIW........

I sent a pm to someone on here earlier in the week telling him this story.

P.S I don't seek attention or I would have posted the story rather than send a pm to someone.

At no point did you say, " actually, it isn't like past situations where players get mysterious vlad flu."

I wonder why you are so hesistant to not let us think that it is all big bad vlad's doing . :verysmug:

Misleading good jambo's with false information about our player of the year because you don't like our owner. Nice.

Drylaw Hearts

At no point did you say, " actually, it isn't like past situations where players get mysterious vlad flu."

I wonder why you are so hesistant to not let us think that it is all big bad vlad's doing . :verysmug:

Misleading good jambo's with false information about our player of the year because you don't like our owner. Nice.

As I've already posted.....

I was told that Kello was no longer injured and was fit to play but because of an incident/issue VR insisted he didn't play until the matter was resolved.

Now as the person was bang on with the first part of the story I have to assume he is right with the second part of the story.

At no point have I blamed VR and at no point have I stuck up for Kello and the reason for the lack of comments is because I do not actually know the full extent of issue.

But there is an issue.

how does this fit into the mystery of who dropped marian kello?

"i've been back in training for a week or two but i still feel there is something missing. i am trying to prepare to play this weekend but i am not sure. this is a problem of mine that has a long history".

(marian kello)

edit - i should add that i have heard from a source about what it is that is "missing".

winston churchill

famous for his

i got a PM/txt about this last tuesday, after we sign a player or a story about some gossip breaks.

Archived