Marion Kello stopped playing by Vlad...

bighalders

portobellojambo1

Thank you. So, it would be fair to say this would be a relatively standard disciplinary issue, which the club handled in a broadly reasonable way?

Yes

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

A top effort to get another 100 posts on this thread after Kello is picked. :clap:

Also, top marks to those "in the know" for being so coy about "the reason". :)

A top effort to get another 100 posts on this thread after Kello is picked. :clap:

Also, top marks to those "in the know" for being so coy about "the reason". :)

I get the odd bit of info, via a close family member, who is good mates with somebody within the management team ... did you ever phone the High Court and ask about the HMRC v HMFC :thumbsup: I aint posting my season ticket photos again!!!

I've posted what I've been told, not sure why there's all smoke and mirrors by those claiming to be more ITK than everybody else.

Francis Albert

No.

DH got in the neck last week when he was right.

It seemed to annoy people last week when he posted about it - so it's only fair to put the record straight is it not.

Hence why rumours are rarely posted on here anymore.

Seriously?

rossthejambo

Well this thread blew into life since Thursday :lol:

Top marks to DH for not bowing to some top roastage from some posters.

Also delighted that it would appear to be resolved and he's back where he belongs :thumbsup:

So, to summarise.....

A player breaks conduct rules set down by the club and is disciplined by way of suspension from the team (and possibly other ways that we are not privvy to ie financially) for a period of a few games. This was kept private and internal until the press got a hold of it and at that stage the club decided to give some of the details to clarify the situation. Since then, the player has been restored to the team fully aware of our discipline structure?

Well played Hearts, I'd say.

Ray Winstone

So, to summarise.....

A player breaks conduct rules set down by the club and is disciplined by way of suspension from the team (and possibly other ways that we are not privvy to ie financially) for a period of a few games. This was kept private and internal until the press got a hold of it and at that stage the club decided to give some of the details to clarify the situation. Since then, the player has been restored to the team fully aware of our discipline structure?

You are not allowed to speculate unless you are 'In the know'

If you are 'In the know' you don't have to tell us what it is you know but you should let us know that you are 'In the know'

Many thanks.

Why was there no pitch forks out for the "Kello GTF for not signing an extension to your contract/we love Vlad and all he does" brigade?

These guys were more wrong than some who have had a right hard time over this.

Anyway,I hope the issue is over now and Kello can get back to playing to the top level we know he can play at.

You are not allowed to speculate unless you are 'In the know'

If you are 'In the know' you don't have to tell us what it is you know but you should let us know that you are 'In the know'

Many thanks.

The ITK posters are also allowed to slag of and complain about others doubting them, even though they don't actually tell you anything other than, as you say, that they know something and have PM'd some of their bum chums.

rossthejambo

Why was there no pitch forks out for the "Kello GTF for not signing an extension to your contract/we love Vlad and all he does" brigade?

These guys were more wrong than some who have had a right hard time over this.

Anyway,I hope the issue is over now and Kello can get back to playing to the top level we know he can play at.

That's 2 totally different groups of posters you've mentioned there. The first part are deserving of abuse because it had nothing to do with a contract, but don't see why people who were behind Vlad should be getting hassle....doesn't seem to me as if they're deserving as Mr Romanov would appear to have been in the right.

They certainly weren't more wrong than those having pops at Mr Romanov because the Sun put 2 and 2 together and got 10,343.

Drylaw Hearts

So, to summarise.....

I don't think anyone could argue with any of that bh.

That's 2 totally different groups of posters you've mentioned there. The first part are deserving of abuse because it had nothing to do with a contract, but don't see why people who were behind Vlad should be getting hassle....doesn't seem to me as if they're deserving as Mr Romanov would appear to have been in the right.

They certainly weren't more wrong than those having pops at Mr Romanov because the Sun put 2 and 2 together and got 10,343.

They are one and the same rtj,some posters were giving it tight to Kello for NOT signing a contract extension and bigging up Vlad in the process,even when,in actual fact Kello had not long signed a new contract,if Vlad sacked JJ for p15sing in the ladies toilets some would still back Vlad.

As for blaming the sun,some of these same posters will tell you that the sun is wrong in everything it prints BUT still gave backing to Vlad on something that was not true,that was printed in the Sun.

Anyway as I say,there was not much cry for these guys to be hung by their genitalia of a lamp post.

Archived