Marion Kello stopped playing by Vlad...

bighalders

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inappropriate comment on a social networking site.

Case closed now.

If you didn't want the question asked, thank Drylaw Hearts in a PM, rather than dig up the debate again.

If you didn't want the question asked, thank Drylaw Hearts in a PM, rather than dig up the debate again.

Its called attention seeking.

Isn't he saying that's what Kello done, though? As opposed to saying we shouldn't talk about it on JKB?

Isn't he saying that's what Kello done, though? As opposed to saying we shouldn't talk about it on JKB?

That's what i thought.

Drylaw Hearts took a lot of flak last week regarding his posting on Vlad and Kello.

Found out exactly what happened and DH was bang on the money.

Think it'sonly fair posting this considering how much flak DH got for what was an ultimately a correct story.

Cheers

To be fair I think DH ran rings round the internet geeks who tried to give him a hard time. I did wonder how you escaped the wrath of the clique though considering you backed him up at the time. Maybe you are to big time for them to take you on ? teehee.gif

Regardless....................................

egg+on+face.jpg

Its called attention seeking.

No.

DH got in the neck last week when he was right.

It seemed to annoy people last week when he posted about it - so it's only fair to put the record straight is it not.

Hence why rumours are rarely posted on here anymore.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

So Drybaws posts on facepuke and Kello gets into the shite with the Vladmeister, how the feck does that work then ??

Or am I missing something ?

Clerry Jambo

No.

It seemed to annoy people last week when he posted about it - so it's only fair to put the record straight is it not.

Correct mate just keep it tae yirsel, some real wallopers on here now :thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

No.

He didn't know the reason why Marian was out of the team PTBCAL, neither did The Sun. He (DH) got it right in as much as he said what The Sun were saying was true, i.e. who the decision had come from regards his exclusion. He knows the background now, I let him know this morning by PM.

But I think it would be best to close this thread off now, and not give hovering journalists any further information to stick in the papers.

:vrface: this isn't the story drylaw was giving though. So he can hardly be bang on the money, can he?

Regrdless of that he ignored the abuse and took the banter on the chin as ever, because he's a right good lad. It's some of the other chumps that are getting over excited.

scott_jambo

Drylaw was giving a completely different story to what PTBCAL has said.

Publicly lauding DH is a bit of an error of judgement here and I doubt he will thank you for this "backing".

I echo JP's comments above that DH took it well and he probably doesn't need a mis-informed cheerleader reigniting the debate.

Drylaw Hearts

In my defence..........

It appears I got a chunk of the story correct with the 'wrong' bit being the actual reason for the decision to drop Kello.

But I didn't post that bit so I'll sleep easy tonight.

:thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

To be fair I think DH ran rings round the internet geeks who tried to give him a hard time. I did wonder how you escaped the wrath of the clique though considering you backed him up at the time. Maybe you are to big time for them to take you on ?

:vrface:

Eh? This "Clique" must be the biggest, most disorganised bunch ever. I always thought I was in it (according to Lawson, co-chairman :verysmug: ) but here I was, going against the MO backing DH? Strange :turned:

scott_jambo

the 'wrong' bit being the actual reason for the decision to drop Kello.

A small oversight... ermm.gif

Drylaw Hearts

A small oversight... ermm.gif

I can only post what I was told.

I did get the first bit right though - Kello was fit to play and because of an internal issue he was was unavailable for selection.

I'd actually been told that Kello was being investigated for betting against Hearts.

Take from that what you like, I believe it to be true. He wins a game he gets his win bonus, we lose a game and he covers his win bonus. He's still been our best player this season by far IMO and there's no reason to suspect anything.

shaun.lawson

Eh? This "Clique" must be the biggest, most disorganised bunch ever. I always thought I was in it (according to Lawson, co-chairman :verysmug: ) but here I was, going against the MO backing DH? Strange :turned:

:D

Come now Charles, don't be so coy. Other clique members have confided in me how unstable and unpredictable you've been ever since your position only as co-Chairman was confirmed. This humiliation left a power hungry young tyro like you furious, and bent on revenge.

So it was that, given the suspension of your co-Chairman and rival for the leadership, you sensed your opportunity, and struck with speed and precision: mounting a coup, and throwing your enemies into confusion by backing Drylaw on this thread. Observers have warned that, such is the vacuum of leadership within the clique, it could veer towards dangerous levels of extremism; and as a student of history, my fear is you may be attempting to emulate the rise of another leader against the odds.

In short, I believe you're trying to bring down the system from within. :ninja:

scott_jambo

I'd actually been told that Kello was being investigated for betting against Hearts.

Take from that what you like, I believe it to be true. He wins a game he gets his win bonus, we lose a game and he covers his win bonus. He's still been our best player this season by far IMO and there's no reason to suspect anything.

and if it's a draw :vrface:

scott_jambo

I can only post what I was told.

I did get the first bit right though - Kello was fit to play and because of an internal issue he was was unavailable for selection.

I could have told you that and i'm not even "in the know". thumbsup.gif

Right, so apart from shaky logic that shows that a player can help fix a game, what makes you believe this?

Drylaw Hearts

I could have told you that and i'm not even "in the know". thumbsup.gif

Surely if you could me then you must be 'in the know' ?

Or did you just guess ?

Right, so apart from shaky logic that shows that a player can help fix a game, what makes you believe this?

The same person that told me everything else I've posted on here which has been proved to have some substance.

Those people 'in the know' can ask that specific question and come back with the answers ... he's back in as nothing was proved.

scott_jambo

Surely if you could me then you must be 'in the know' ?

Or did you just guess ?

Assumed as soon as "the story" broke that there was no smoke without fire.

Fair enough if you heard this on the grapevine before it broke.

portobellojambo1

Not true.

scott_jambo

He could lay Hearts.

He could lay Hearts.

Well done, Praha, you almost forgot the facepalm, but you got there in the end. thumbsup.gif

laugh.gif

Anyway, it is an absolute preposterous allegation and a slight on Kello's character - that's my stance.

Drylaw Hearts

Assumed as soon as "the story" broke that there was no smoke without fire.

Fair enough if you heard this on the grapevine before it broke.

So..........after 15 pages and several piss taking posts later you decide to only now say that you knew there was at least some truth to the story from the beginning ?

:omfg:

Tommy Wiseau

:D

Come now Charles, don't be so coy. Other clique members have confided in me how unstable and unpredictable you've been ever since your position only as co-Chairman was confirmed. This humiliation left a power hungry young tyro like you furious, and bent on revenge.

So it was that, given the suspension of your co-Chairman and rival for the leadership, you sensed your opportunity, and struck with speed and precision: mounting a coup, and throwing your enemies into confusion by backing Drylaw on this thread. Observers have warned that, such is the vacuum of leadership within the clique, it could veer towards dangerous levels of extremism; and as a student of history, my fear is you may be attempting to emulate the rise of another leader against the odds.

In short, I believe you're trying to bring down the system from within. :ninja:

:lol:

I'm a lone wolf Shaun. A one man clique who has become so consumed by my own internet ego that I am on a collision course with my own inevitable demise (on the internet).

scott_jambo

So..........after 15 pages and several piss taking posts later you decide to only now say that you knew there was at least some truth to the story from the beginning ?

:omfg:

I am totally comfortable with JJ and Vlad coming to a decision on a players availability for selection if they have information privvy to their behaviour or something that will effect their performance. Likewise when contract negotiations break down.

From what I gather in this circumstance it was JJ who was keen to leave Kello out of the team until this matter was resolved as mentioned by our esteemed manager in the press conference.

Any sort of Mad Vald chat about our great leader is awful, imo.

You said "unfortunately it is true"

I say "fortunately, it is true, we are disciplining our players and not letting them get away with misdeamours (whatever they may be)."

Long live Vladimir Romanov. thumbsup.gif

Drylaw Hearts

I am totally comfortable with JJ and Vlad coming to a decision on a players availability for selection if they have information privvy to their behaviour or something that will effect their performance. Likewise when contract negotiations break down.

From what I gather in this circumstance it was JJ who was keen to leave Kello out of the team until this matter was resolved as mentioned by our esteemed manager in the press conference.

Any sort of Mad Vald chat about our great leader is awful, imo.

You said "unfortunately it is true"

I say "fortunately, it is true, we are disciplining our players and not letting them get away with misdeamours (whatever they may be).

Long live Vladimir Romanov. thumbsup.gif

So is any chat about getting Kello to feck but you appeared to have decided not to bother questioning these jkb'ers.

scott_jambo

So is any chat about getting Kello to feck but you appeared to have decided not to bother questioning these jkb'ers.

Sorry for picking on you. :(

Romanov is bigger than anyone on the playing staff - you will need to accept this, Pressley learnt this the hard way .

Drylaw Hearts

Sorry for picking on you. :(

Romanov is bigger than anyone on the playing staff - you will need to accept this, Pressley learnt this the hard way .

I do accept it.

Out of interest, what did Kello say?

Ive noticed a few things have been deleted from his fb page but dont think they were bad enough to warrant being out of the team.

Well done, Praha, you almost forgot the facepalm, but you got there in the end. thumbsup.gif

laugh.gif

Anyway, it is an absolute preposterous allegation and a slight on Kello's character - that's my stance.

And do you know it to be preposterously wrong???

scott_jambo

And do you know it to be preposterously wrong???

A mate told me that Kello has been banned for shagging a duck.

I have no evidence but prove to me that it is preposterously wrong. thumbsup.gif

A mate told me that Kello has been banned for shagging a duck.

I have no evidence but prove to me that it is preposterously wrong. thumbsup.gif

A duck ... A DUCK??? He couldn't afford the bill ... (boom boom)

laugh.gif

Seriously though, I've posted on here long enough and don't think I have a reputation for posting fabricated sh1te (I'm sure you will think that has just changed!)

scott_jambo

Seriously though, I've posted on here long enough and don't think I have a reputation for posting fabricated sh1te (I'm sure you will think that has just changed!)

Wasn't a slight on you, I know you are just passing on what you've heard.

We will find out the truth soon enough im sure. :)

Drylaw was giving a completely different story to what PTBCAL has said.

Publicly lauding DH is a bit of an error of judgement here and I doubt he will thank you for this "backing".

I echo JP's comments above that DH took it well and he probably doesn't need a mis-informed cheerleader reigniting the debate.

Mate.

Last week DH posted that Kello was not being picked to play but he was fit and able to do so.

This eventually is shown to be correct.

I am not lauding anyone - DH takes a lot of criticsm here (some justified and some not) but in my eyes he got the story right about being fit to play but not being picked on the insistance of Vlad - so I don't see what the issue is.

Personally I just hope Kello is here next season.

Now I am off to tuck DH into bed and read him a little story............ I said TUCK. :thumbsup:

Mate.

Last week DH posted that Kello was not being picked to play but he was fit and able to do so.

I am not lauding anyone - DH takes a lot of criticsm here (some justified and some not) but in my eyes he got the story right about being fit to play but not being picked on the insistance of Vlad - so I don't see what the issue is.

Now I am off to tuck DH into bed and read him a little story............ I said TUCK. :thumbsup:

Tuck that DUCK ;)

I can't be arsed reading 16 pages of Vlad-pish. Can someone tell me if we know that Vlad, as opposed to JJ, decided that Kello shouldn't play, or if that was only what the Sun said? Also, do we know if the decision not to play Kello was in any way unreasonable?

scott_jambo

Mate.

What makes you say it is on the insistence of Vlad?

JJ did not give that impression at the press conference. Sounded like he thought Kello should be left out the team for his own good.

No Vlad flu here, imo.

Too much putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

portobellojambo1

I can't be arsed reading 16 pages of Vlad-pish. Can someone tell me if we know that Vlad, as opposed to JJ, decided that Kello shouldn't play, or if that was only what the Sun said? Also, do we know if the decision not to play Kello was in any way unreasonable?

They both decided, but on differing lengths of exclusion, and no it wasn't unreasonable, given the circumstances.

They both decided, but on differing lengths of exclusion, and no it wasn't unreasonable, given the circumstances.

Thank you. So, it would be fair to say this would be a relatively standard disciplinary issue, which the club handled in a broadly reasonable way?

Archived