Marion Kello stopped playing by Vlad...

bighalders

Denny Crane

:yas:

:pleasing:

Hello operator... a number in Drylaw please

:callme:

Yes hello Quisling. Kello's playing. Now....

::gtf::

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JamboJohninUSA

JJ is not the type of manager to allow someone step in and move shit around when he feels like it and keep quiet for long. and if it is the issue that the mad kossack is starting his old M.O it wont be long before JJ tells him where to go. how can Vlad question his commitment look at his shut out record this year.. you cant blame your goalkeeper for the entire team playing like a school team.

well anyways peace out

Been told by a good source that Kello and the Lithuanian goalkeeping coach had a major bust up which led to the coachs resignation, Romanov was not pleased at all and has questioned Kellos attitude, Kello has been sent to the naughty step till daddy decides what to do with him, yesterday's reappearance might suggest the situation has been resolved

Where do these people get their good sources from?

How do they get their info, do they meet up in bars, one carrying a red carnation the other with a rolled up copy of the days paper and greet each other with a pass phrase

"Paris is fine this time of year"

"watch out for the pigeons"

Seriously WTF is wrong with saying I know a guy and he told me X, Y & Z? I'd treat people who said that with a bit more respect than those who have sources

Drylaw Hearts

After all Hearts and VR have done for his career Kello should be more greatfull.

Vlad has my full backing on this one - if Kello wants to play silly buggers then he can GTF.

:vrface:

:lol:

You are in no position to mock anyone RK. - you were backing VR on an issue you didn't know anything about and you were quite happy for Kello to gtf.

Anyway.......

From the little more I heard yesterday the ONLY reason Kello was back in the team is because Jamie Mac failed a fitness test a couple of hours before the game.

He has a bruised thumb or something along those lines.

It's pretty clear The Balogh is not wanted so IMO picking Kello was the lesser of 2 evils.

I'm glad he's back in the team (regardless of how he got there again) and hopefully that will be the end of whatever it is that has actually happened.

Ray Winstone

:lol:

You are in no position to mock anyone RK. - you were backing VR on an issue you didn't know anything about and you were quite happy for Kello to gtf.

Anyway.......

From the little more I heard yesterday the ONLY reason Kello was back in the team is because Jamie Mac failed a fitness test a couple of hours before the game.

He has a bruised thumb or something along those lines.

It's pretty clear The Balogh is not wanted so IMO picking Kello was the lesser of 2 evils.

I'm glad he's back in the team (regardless of how he got there again) and hopefully that will be the end of whatever it is that has actually happened.

:vrface:

:verysmug:

Bet you were delighted with yesterdays result....:down:

portobellojambo1

Been told by a good source that Kello and the Lithuanian goalkeeping coach had a major bust up which led to the coachs resignation, Romanov was not pleased at all and has questioned Kellos attitude, Kello has been sent to the naughty step till daddy decides what to do with him, yesterday's reappearance might suggest the situation has been resolved

Not true.

Francis Albert

14 pages on a story in the Sun? Are we trying to beat our record on the Sun's story "Hartley told to sign apology". You know, the one that Hartley subsequently said simply never happened.

Drylaw Hearts

14 pages on a story in the Sun? Are we trying to beat our record on the Sun's story "Hartley told to sign apology". You know, the one that Hartley subsequently said simply never happened.

I think it's evolved from just a story in The Sun.

The JJ interview and admission that Kello wasn't in the team due to a private and internal matter have helped move things on.

Francis Albert

I think it's evolved from just a story in The Sun.

The JJ interview and admission that Kello wasn't in the team due to a private and internal matter have helped move things on.

But most of the discussion is still about what Vlad did or didn't do, with many posters on this and other threads accepting as fact that "Vlad stopped Kello playing", for which the only evidence is the Sun story, inconsistent as it was with JJ's statement (not to mention Kello playing yesterday).

Denny Crane

Where do these people get their good sources from?

How do they get their info, do they meet up in bars, one carrying a red carnation the other with a rolled up copy of the days paper and greet each other with a pass phrase

"Paris is fine this time of year"

"watch out for the pigeons"

Seriously WTF is wrong with saying I know a guy and he told me X, Y & Z? I'd treat people who said that with a bit more respect than those who have sources

Remember the story doing the rounds a while back that Vlad was phoning up some bloke in an Edinburgh bar for advice? :lol:

Drylaw Hearts

But most of the discussion is still about what Vlad did or didn't do, with many posters on this and other threads accepting as fact that "Vlad stopped Kello playing", for which the only evidence is the Sun story, inconsistent as it was with JJ's statement (not to mention Kello playing yesterday).

I imagine the discussions will continue until the full story is known for sure.

Drylaw Hearts

Remember the story doing the rounds a while back that Vlad was phoning up some bloke in an Edinburgh bar for advice? :lol:

I phoned The Sun about that story.

They didn't print it though.

:down:

Denny Crane

I phoned The Sun about that story.

They didn't print it though.

:down:

It was uncanny how you knew the going rate for a tip-off :whistling:

I'm sure that thread is in the classics section

Edit - it's not but should be

Chris Benoit

It is, strange but true? Was in there a couple of months back anyway think the pub was the Jolly Judge

Edit- yes it is and yes it was

Hopefully Kello's selection yesterday means the matter has been resolved.

However, my only worry is that it was a 'needs must' situation due to Mcdonald's injury and the issue still remains.

(i'm sure Goncalves was recalled for one match due to injuries too)

davemclaren

Hopefully Kello's selection yesterday means the matter has been resolved.

However, my only worry is that it was a 'needs must' situation due to Mcdonald's injury and the issue still remains.

(i'm sure Goncalves was recalled for one match due to injuries too)

Can't be that serious if he got picked in front of Ballogh, unless he is even more on the naughty step. :ninja:

That's because some people are thick as pig shit

Francis Albert

And "the full story" will, like the Hartley one, get at most 1% of the attention that the fish wifey speculation has got.

Drylaw Hearts

And "the full story" will, like the Hartley one, get at most 1% of the attention that the fish wifey speculation has got.

I suppose that will depend on what the full story is.

Francis Albert

I suppose that will depend on what the full story is.

True. If Vlad, despite the evidence to date, is proven guilty we'll never hear the end of it.

Geoff Kilpatrick

True. If Vlad, despite the evidence to date, is proven guilty we'll never hear the end of it.

Yep, the OP and others will be back with MAD VALD OUT chat. :vrface:

So why don't you share your version of events in the interim?

I'm clearly having a peebles moment here but what was the truth that Hartley revealed about the Riccarton 3 clause? Did it turn out to be nonsense from the Sun?

Francis Albert

I'm clearly having a peebles moment here but what was the truth that Hartley revealed about the Riccarton 3 clause? Did it turn out to be nonsense from the Sun?

Yes.

And thanks for making my point about "news values" on here so clearly.

Yes. He said he was never asked to sign any statement.

The reason why Hartley never signed for Hearts is that JJ wasn't really fussed about having him back. It was VR who was really keen.

Source - JJ at the Manchester Hearts Q & A session about 6 months ago that my mate was at.

The reason why Hartley never signed for Hearts is that JJ wasn't really fussed about having him back. It was VR who was really keen.

Source - JJ at the Manchester Hearts Q & A session about 6 months ago that my mate was at.

And I believe that.

Francis Albert

Which of course is entirely consistent with what Hartley said - that he wasn't asked to sign anytthing and the reason he signed for Aberdeen was that they made him an offer first.

El Facto - and I'd say JJ has been proven right on that count. Bryson was the midfielder JJ wanted and he was happy VR did everything he could to get him.

The Kello thing? JJ has always considered him available for selection but wasn't picking him as he didn't think he was fit to play. Protecting him, if you like. JJ picks the team.

Yes.

And thanks for making my point about "news values" on here so clearly.

Which of course is entirely consistent with what Hartley said - that he wasn't asked to sign anytthing and the reason he signed for Aberdeen was that they made him an offer first.

Thanks chaps! Not sure how I missed that story.

Thanks chaps! Not sure how I missed that story.

Probably because The Sun never followed up the original story saying they were talking b@ll@cks and apologising for it.

Probably because The Sun never followed up the original story saying they were talking b@ll@cks and apologising for it.

Biggest problem in journalism and not just in football. Apologies for proven incorrect writing should be given the same space as the original piece. Difficult in football cos so much is speculation and we feed off it, right enough. Anything disparaging though.

Biggest problem in journalism and not just in football. Apologies for proven incorrect writing should be given the same space as the original piece. Difficult in football cos so much is speculation and we feed off it, right enough. Anything disparaging though.

You are right. I am all for papers running stories if they believe them to be true. If it turns out not to be though, it is nonsense that all they need to do is print a few words somewhere in re middle of the paper when the initial story or accusation was front page news or a six page pull out.

And why do you think that is?

Could it be simply because when facts come out there isn't as much room for debate as rumour?

Or is that we all secretly thrive on bad news?

:rolleyes:

Sorry if its been mentioned, never read all posts.

I heard this before it was in the paper, not for a disagreement, but for

upsetting the dressing room - being Billy Bigbaws?

I reckon its all tosh, inc the rumour. The sun has probably heard the rumour and made

a story of it, most likely he pulled a muscle or something.

Sorry if its been mentioned, never read all posts.

I heard this before it was in the paper, not for a disagreement, but for

upsetting the dressing room - being Billy Bigbaws?

I reckon its all tosh, inc the rumour. The sun has probably heard the rumour and made

a story of it, most likely he pulled a muscle or something.

Totally untrue mate. Very popular in the ressing room.

Francis Albert

And why do you think that is?

Could it be simply because when facts come out there isn't as much room for debate as rumour?

Or is that we all secretly thrive on bad news?

:rolleyes:

Well yes, on both points.

The fact is that the "facts" on the Hartley case attracted about a dozen posts on here, the rumours thousands.

And of course mud sticks, which some certainly thrive on.

Drylaw Hearts took a lot of flak last week regarding his posting on Vlad and Kello.

Found out exactly what happened and DH was bang on the money.

Think it'sonly fair posting this considering how much flak DH got for what was an ultimately a correct story.

Cheers

Inappropriate comment on a social networking site.

Case closed now.

Doesn't sound like much. Good to have him back.

Archived