Marion Kello stopped playing by Vlad...

bighalders

Drylaw Hearts

famous for his

i got a PM/txt about this last tuesday, after we sign a player or a story about some gossip breaks.

Well that is clearly a lie.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scott_jambo

As I've already posted.....

I was told that Kello was no longer injured and was fit to play but because of an incident/issue VR insisted he didn't play until the matter was resolved.

Now as the person was bang on with the first part of the story I have to assume he is right with the second part of the story.

At no point have I blamed VR and at no point have I stuck up for Kello and the reason for the lack of comments is because I do not actually know the full extent of issue.

But there is an issue.

I still think that even if you know the real story, you preferred to let everyone think that VR was going off on one because you have a personal dislike for him.

My take on the situation is that either VR JJ and MK came to a mutual decision that this was the best course of action rr Vlad recommended this and JJ gave it full backing and support and it doesn't look like Kello has any complaints.

I just want to know what has happened but I am not "in the know".

Geoff Kilpatrick

This thread started out with a POP favourite trying to ring an alarm bell and have a pop at Vlad and has turned into a mud slinging fest with no end in sight.

Incidentally, I hope Marian Kello plays before the end of the season, whatever this "issue" is, and frankly I don't care what it is but I hope it gets sorted.

scott_jambo

famous for his

i got a PM/txt about this last tuesday, after we sign a player or a story about some gossip breaks.

Explain.

Drylaw Hearts

I still think that even if you know the real story, you preferred to let everything think that VR was going off on one because you have a personal dislike for him.

My take on the situation is that either VR JJ and MK came to a mutual decision that this was the best course of action rr Vlad recommended this and JJ gave it full backing and support and it doesn't look like Kello has any complaints.

I just want to know what has happened but I am not "in the know".

I have not let anyone think VR was going off on one.

There are several posters who ARE going off on one about VR and several who ARE going off on one about Kello yet you try and have a go at me who hasn't said a thing in either parties favour because I don't actually know the full details of who is at blame.

Why don't you dig all these guys up ?

I am the only one on the entire bloody thread who has been proven to have at least the first part of the story correct - the Kello not being injured part.

The only thing still to be revealed is the actual reason behind the whole thing.

There have been comments about contracts, gambling, drugs, match-fixing etc etc etc and yet I've said nothing about the reasons I heard.

davemclaren

Aye, we really cut off our nose to spite our faces in relation to Zaliukas.

Wonder how many million we will get for him this summer now that he is in the SPL team of the year and on a long term contract with the Hearts. :verysmug:

_49535334_4089135.jpg

Do you really think that Zal is worth millions? I'd like to think you are right ( and Vlad has done relatively well when selling players ) but I'd be amazed if we got anything like that for him.

scott_jambo

I have not let anyone think VR was going off on one.

There are several posters who ARE going off on one about VR and several who ARE going off on one about Kello yet you try and have a go at me who hasn't said a thing in either parties favour because I don't actually know the full details of who is at blame.

Why don't you dig all these guys up ?

I am the only one on the entire bloody thread who has been proven to have at least the first part of the story correct - the Kello not being injured part.

The only thing still to be revealed is the actual reason behind the whole thing.

There have been comments about contracts, gambling, drugs, match-fixing etc etc etc and yet I've said nothing about the reasons I heard.

Fair enough, no further questions your honour. laugh.gif

winston churchill

Well that is clearly a lie.

you and your fellow self appointed in the knower buddy do have previous.

it's not the first time you two have come on here after we have signed a player or been linked with somebody or there is some dirt.

did you get my txt/PM about this last tuesday mate.

Vlad-Stupid

This thread had run it's course, it's obvious the people who know the real reason Kello isn't playing will not say anything till it's public knowledge. Going round in circles now

davemclaren

So, after 12 pages we have confirmed that Kello isn't playing because Vlad doesn't want him to because Kello has some issue to resolve. I don't think I've missed anything material there. :)

scott_jambo

Do you really think that Zal is worth millions? I'd like to think you are right ( and Vlad has done relatively well when selling players ) but I'd be amazed if we got anything like that for him.

He is worth 4 Craig Gordon's IMHO.

Drylaw Hearts

you and your fellow self appointed in the knower buddy do have previous.

it's not the first time you two have come on here after we have signed a player or been linked with somebody or there is some dirt.

did you get my txt/PM about this last tuesday mate.

Again....

Clearly a lie.

Drylaw hearts hasn't got a ******* clue what's going on but likes to pretend he does. This is not a new thing.

100% agree with this mate.

DH couldn't wait to give his input on this thread with his in the know p***.

The fact is he knows about the same as you and I which is very little!!!!!!

I think it is true that VR has stopped Kello playing.

If there is something going in personal life maybe Vlad had told not to play to let him get his head sorted. (Stopped playing him playing out of compassion not out of spite.)

PS. Anyone is welcome to PM me the Kello details.... whistling.gif Thanks.

Drylaw Hearts

100% agree with this mate.

DH couldn't wait to give his input on this thread with his in the know p***.

The fact is he knows about the same as you and I which is very little!!!!!!

Despite it being confirmed that I sent a pm to another member 3 days before the story was in the newspaper ?

:groundhog:

Despite it being confirmed that I sent a pm to another member 3 days before the story was in the newspaper ?

:groundhog:

And do you have proof of said pm?

Earlier on the thread.

Seek and ye shall find.

Sorry but your mate saying"aye he sent me a pm" ain't conclusive proof my friend.

Drylaw Hearts

Sorry but your mate saying"aye he sent me a pm" ain't conclusive proof my friend.

Why would I lie about sending a pm and why would someone lie about getting a pm ?

:blink:

This Sun article makes no sense (shock horror). They suggest the reason MK has been dropped is due to VR being unhappy with some of the goals he has conceded but then later on in the article they quote JJ saying its a legal issue. Doesn't add up.

"Jefferies said: "The situation with Marian is a private matter.

"About a week after he was out with his back spasm there was something I discussed with Marian and we have discussed it two or three times a week every week since.

"We both decided that it is in the club's best interests to try and get it cleared up, because you don't want it on the boy's mind.

"And when it is, he'll be back in the team. That's the end of the matter.

"I think if that sort of thing is on his mind then he would not be in the right frame of mind to play, that's the reason he has been out since the week after he had the back spasm.

"If something is on someone's mind, as we both agreed, then it's maybe better if he gets on with it in terms of trying to get it sorted out.

"Do I think he has a future here? I hope he has - of course he has."

Jefferies admits he has no idea just how long it will take Kello and Romanov to resolve their differences.

But Jeff added: "I can't discuss the internal matter because there are legal things involved and it's not right. We're better leaving it to sort itself out hopefully sooner rather than later as he is a terrific boy.

"He's had an exceptional season and form-wise he'd not be left out the team."

Three things stand out for me as interesting:

1. "I discussed with Marian" suggests maybe it was an issue JJ picked up on.

2. JJ talking to MK about the issue 2 or 3 times a week. Odd.

3. If VR is unhappy with Kello then it is unlikely that the issue was spotted by VR himself. It would have to have been fed back to him by someone else.

No closer to knowing what has happened but totally intrigued.

Chris Benoit

Bloody hell prof you're like the most retarded of conspiracy theorists on this thread.

It's not intriguing it's a private matter between Kello and Hearts and all this mindless speculation does nobody any favours

Why would I lie about sending a pm and why would someone lie about getting a pm ?

:blink:

A mate of yours trying to assist you in making us think you are in the know !!

Everybody knows of your hatred for Vlad and IMO when this story broke yesterday you were quick to jump on the bandwagon and say you knew about it already etc,what you weren't quick to do was dispel the part that it was a contractual issue and Vlad had told jj not to play him.

I class people as in the know when they actually publicly post something before the story breaks,not after the event.

Drylaw Hearts

A mate of yours trying to assist you in making us think you are in the know !!

Everybody knows of your hatred for Vlad and IMO when this story broke yesterday you were quick to jump on the bandwagon and say you knew about it already etc,what you weren't quick to do was dispel the part that it was a contractual issue and Vlad had told jj not to play him.

I class people as in the know when they actually publicly post something before the story breaks,not after the event.

:lol:

I honestly don't give a rat's erse what you think.

davemclaren

Guys

Don't have an opinion on this

Regards

Can you confirm you got my PM 2 weeks ago stating that I wouldn't be having an opinion on this either? :cool_shades:

I honestly don't give a rat's erse what you think.

That's good then away back to riccarton and do some more stalking!!!!!

Drylaw Hearts

That's good then away back to riccarton and do some more stalking!!!!!

You're just too smart for me.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

The truth of the matter is Kello has contracted a dose of the Clap and none of his team mates will share the lav's or shower with him.

Its that simple.

Francis Albert

This Sun article makes no sense (shock horror). They suggest the reason MK has been dropped is due to VR being unhappy with some of the goals he has conceded but then later on in the article they quote JJ saying its a legal issue. Doesn't add up.

"Jefferies said: "The situation with Marian is a private matter.

"About a week after he was out with his back spasm there was something I discussed with Marian and we have discussed it two or three times a week every week since.

"We both decided that it is in the club's best interests to try and get it cleared up, because you don't want it on the boy's mind.

"And when it is, he'll be back in the team. That's the end of the matter.

"I think if that sort of thing is on his mind then he would not be in the right frame of mind to play, that's the reason he has been out since the week after he had the back spasm.

"If something is on someone's mind, as we both agreed, then it's maybe better if he gets on with it in terms of trying to get it sorted out.

"Do I think he has a future here? I hope he has - of course he has."

Jefferies admits he has no idea just how long it will take Kello and Romanov to resolve their differences.

But Jeff added: "I can't discuss the internal matter because there are legal things involved and it's not right. We're better leaving it to sort itself out hopefully sooner rather than later as he is a terrific boy.

"He's had an exceptional season and form-wise he'd not be left out the team."

Three things stand out for me as interesting:

1. "I discussed with Marian" suggests maybe it was an issue JJ picked up on.

2. JJ talking to MK about the issue 2 or 3 times a week. Odd.

3. If VR is unhappy with Kello then it is unlikely that the issue was spotted by VR himself. It would have to have been fed back to him by someone else.

No closer to knowing what has happened but totally intrigued.

That bit is surely just made up. Did JJ even mention Vlad?

Suspect Device

If true - it's actually not even that exciting tbh.

fair enough, nothing to get our collective knickers in a twist abourt then, in your opinion of course ?

:thumbsup:

Can you confirm you got my PM 2 weeks ago stating that I wouldn't be having an opinion on this either? :cool_shades:

It's taken as a given that you won't have an opinion Dave.

:D

Bloody hell prof you're like the most retarded of conspiracy theorists on this thread.

It's not intriguing it's a private matter between Kello and Hearts and all this mindless speculation does nobody any favours

REEAALLYY!??!?

ace_ventura.gif

Drylaw Hearts

See, Charles, that's the thing. Until Jefferies commented, I can understand the debate existing. However, once Hearts and Jefferies commented, it was over for me. It batters down to my last line. Do we, as a support, trust Jim Jefferies? I do, and this meant end of thread (well, end of the on topic part) for me. What others are basically doing, post press conference, is calling Jim Jefferies a liar.

Sad times.

I missed this bh............

Here is a quote from JJ's pre-match interview for Inverness :

Goalkeeper Marian Kello has missed the last two matches through injury, and Jim admitted it was a case of wait and see in terms of the Slovakian being fit for Saturday.

He continued: " His back spasm has sometimes been playing up and we didn't want to risk it. The last thing we need is a back injury for him. It's just one of those things. I think he's had it before and we just have to wait until it settles down.

And from his interview regarding the Kello situation :

"About a week after he was out after his back spasm there was a report on something which I discussed with Marian and have done two or three times a week [since].

"When this was brought to our attention I asked him what he thought.

"In the circumstances we decided it would be better if we got it cleared up.

"Hopefully that will be soon and when it is he'll be back in the team. If that sort of thing is on his mind he wouldn't be in the right frame of mind."

That proves that JJ has been covering it up by saying it was still a back injury.

JJ clearly thought it was in the best interests of the club and player to do so.

The stories in the Sun have forced JJs hand.

On the basis of that last quote, it sounds like a health scare

I thought that too but doesn't tie in with the legal issues part.

Gigolo-Aunt

It's all very mysterious and trivial sounding, DH. As long as we don't have to endure Jamie MacDonald for a long period of time, I'm sleeping easily.

Chris Benoit

That's obvious JJ is in no position to mention any personal or medical issues Kello has

stirlingshirejambo

Maybe Marian is trying to sue the medical staff for not clearing up his back problem.

sorted medical and legal issues rolled into one. Obviously vlad not happy and JJ wants it resolved before he plays him again incase the club get sued.

Now tomorrow's big game did I read somewhere that J Mac has a broken finger or was that another red herring amonst the postings!!!

the general

Maybe Marian is trying to sue the medical staff for not clearing up his back problem.

sorted medical and legal issues rolled into one. Obviously vlad not happy and JJ wants it resolved before he plays him again incase the club get sued.

Now tomorrow's big game did I read somewhere that J Mac has a broken finger or was that another red herring amonst the postings!!!

was just thinking the same re Jamie

Archived