Marion Kello stopped playing by Vlad...

bighalders

Hopefully it ain't true that Vlad is not interfering to the detriment of the team again - according to the Sun (is it true is it not then???) Kello has some sort of disagreement with Vlad so won't play again until it's sorted, Vlad is questioning Kellos commitment to Hearts. Anyway hope it is not true but if it is when will ERSE ever learn to keep the hell out of team matters????

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry Palmer

VLAD GTF! :verymad: :verymad:

Right now that is out of the way, I agree with what Picard said.

:thumbsup:

Now how do you expect me to do that ?

Well I assumed you had proof if you are going to start accusing our owner of things like that. I apologise for not recognising you were just spraffing pish for attention.

Drylaw Hearts

Well I assumed you had proof if you are going to start accusing our owner of things like that. I apologise for not recognising you were just spraffing pish for attention.

I could post the details but would it actually be proof or something I've made up ???

FWIW........

I sent a pm to someone on here earlier in the week telling him this story.

P.S I don't seek attention or I would have posted the story rather than send a pm to someone.

Geoff Kilpatrick

And why exactly is Vlad doing this? Or has the super soarawy scooped up an unsubstantiated rumour off here again?

Gods a Jambo

I am not anti vlad, however I would suggest it doesnt take a great leap of faith to realise this has a massive bit of truth in it. I base this on his actions since he took over.

heartsfc_fan

Did Kello not sign a proper contract at the start of the season? What's the deal with him and Vlad? <_<

SectionDJambo

In what way would Kello have to show his loyalty and commitment to Hearts?

He is still under contract, isn't he, and he has just been enjoying his best season for us. This sounds like another made up story like the Paul Hartley one, which far too many believed because it was a good fit for them.

If true it would be a worry. But let's not rise to this without some confirmation.

For arguments sake let's say it's true - a player has a had a disagreement with the club/ owner and until it's sorted he has been dropped

Is it really that uncommon or even newsworthy sure it happens at every club - but be use it's us and vlad it some sign of him picking the team and or interfering - if any player is unhappy surely the manager at any club would not play said player until the dispute is sorted - or is that just sensible ?

Did Kello not sign a proper contract at the start of the season? What's the deal with him and Vlad? <_<

Think it might only have been a two year deal. If true it would be Vlads way of trying to force his hand into signing a longer deal in order that the club can cash in on him.

Clerry Jambo

It's in the Express this morning........but this can't be true shoorley!

Why the hell do these papers make up these fantasies, it's just not fair on oor wee Vlad.

Comrades we must stick together against these bad press boys :whistling:

Um gonna luv this thread :thumbsup:

Really all Vlad is wanting is some loyalty if it's a contract dispute.He has brought him here from Kaunas and he is now on the verge of being his countries number 1.Sign an extension and all will be well.I really think Vlad holds all the cards here and he knows it.

ToadKiller Dog

So JJ was telling porkies then when he stated Kello had been playing with an injury and that the back spasms were a recuring problem ? . So he is in with Vlad then .

I doubt the truth in this story .

So JJ was telling porkies then when he stated Kello had been playing with an injury and that the back spasms were a recuring problem ? . So he is in with Vlad then .

I doubt the truth in this story .

JJ knows how to tow the company line for Vlad (as per what happened with Goncalves). So wouldnt suprise me at all if true.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Tbh it probably is true. I don't see why two papers would bother their erses to make up a story about us, when we aren't a threat to 'they who shall not be named'. And let's be honest it's not as if Romanov has a clean track record. Invariably every season something of this ilk occurs.

kingantti1874

yep, jose scenario i think... i dpont know why this is a surprise to anyone - has been club policy for years.... it is a shame though a kello is superb...hope it can be resolved

this same story, without any proof, was posted on kb a few days ago. now its in two papers. it may well be true, and if it is its not much of a story, but it seems more likely to have been taken from kickback, that well known bastion of lies, and promoted to the national media thus giving it some sort of validity

Special Agent Dale Cooper

this same story, without any proof, was posted on kb a few days ago. now its in two papers. it may well be true, and if it is its not much of a story, but it seems more likely to have been taken from kickback, that well known bastion of lies, and promoted to the national media thus giving it some sort of validity

My guess would be that a highly pissed off agent of Kello's has phoned every paper in Christendom stating that our Marian is the victim of foul play to try and reveal his client as the innocent party. My gutt instinct is that one of two things has occurrd: 1) Kello has rejected a new 5 year contract. 2) Kello has his sights on a move tout suite and has put in a formal transfer request. Either would likely piss off the Great Dictator no end

We_are_the_Hearts

If players don't commit to the club then we are better playing players who are. It normally leaves you in a better position once that player departs as it gives you a chance to see if you have an able deputy within the ranks. That's the club policy.

As someone else started......it's club policy folks.

Just be thankful that we've got two decent back up keepers.

If punters want to get all biscuit ersed over then fine, but it's the way Vlad runs HIS business and it always has been.

Zally, Driver etc.

As Frank Drebin would say "Nothing tto see here, repeat nothing to see here".

Dunk-Section G

As someone else started......it's club policy folks.

Just be thankful that we've got two decent back up keepers.

If punters want to get all biscuit ersed over then fine, but it's the way Vlad runs HIS business and it always has been.

Zally, Driver etc.

As Frank Drebin would say "Nothing tto see here, repeat nothing to see here".

I wouldnt say Balogh was a decent back-up.

Let's face it. It's probably true.

It's in at least 2 papers and this is just what vlad does.

But if its something to do with contracts and Kello don't wanna sign an extension then I'm all for selling him in the summer.

Rather we got some money for him than he leave for free.

Aw FFS.

Not exactly surprising though is it. Vlad is actually mental. :yucky:

Along with big kev, Kello is my favorite hearts player right now, really hope he stays.

Chad Sexington

I'm sure Mr Romanov will do what is best for our football club.

I'm comfortable with the situation.

:verysmug:

broughies tach

He's supposed to be at the Shareholders meeting tonight to collect his PotY award. I presume someone will ask him about this and I presume who ever asks will get a straight answer :whistling:

Jambof3tornado

Well done Vlad for trying to get top dollar if we do lose players to other teams. It makes total sense to me.

And to those questioning why papers would spout pish about us....come on,deflect shite away from the bigot bros!

If nothing else this may force the club to comment in some way.

Sent you a PM mate

Actually - i haven't. :down:

Not allowing me to send you a note.

Send me a PM and I'll get back to you.

I'm sure JJ will be asked the question during the pre-match news conference today, It'll be interesting to see if he maintain's his original story about Marian being injured.

OP. :vrface:

drylaw :vrface:

it's true... prove it... ah canny.

:facepalm:

It's true.

DH sent me a PM on Monday and I checked it out.

He has refused an ext to his current deal.

I posted this on the Scotsman on Tuesday.

I'm sure Mr Romanov will do what is best for our football club.

I'm comfortable with the situation.

:verysmug:

Agreed.

If you dont show your commitment to Hearts then you dont get to play.

rossthejambo

Tbh it probably is true. I don't see why two papers would bother their erses to make up a story about us, when we aren't a threat to 'they who shall not be named'. And let's be honest it's not as if Romanov has a clean track record. Invariably every season something of this ilk occurs.

Aren't the Sun and Express the same paper under a different title?

Not doubting it's true, Vlad's got form on this score after all, but not knowing the ins and outs of the story I'm not going to be jumping on any bandwagons until more evidence comes to light.

It also doesn't surprise me that this is coming to light after all the furore over Neil Lennon etc.

Well done Vlad for trying to get top dollar if we do lose players to other teams. It makes total sense to me.

And to those questioning why papers would spout pish about us....come on,deflect shite away from the bigot bros!

If nothing else this may force the club to comment in some way.

Have we ever got top dollar after one of these disputes?

It's true.

DH sent me a PM on Monday and I checked it out.

He has refused an ext to his current deal.

I posted this on the Scotsman on Tuesday.

fair doos. like i said i suspect it's true. it can be sorted out hopefully, just like zaliukas.

Walter Bishop

Stop posting anything "i hear" but as others seem to be saying the same, I was told a few weeks back(just before the Hibs game) he was looking at leaving in the summer and refused a new "bumper contract" also Celtic have alledgedly been speaking to his agent about his availability...

Maybe he's been tapped up by e.g. Celtic. Will they not be looking for a new keeper in the next few months. Maybe they're hoping to get him in January for a pittance or a pre-contract? If Vlad got wind of something like that it could explain the situation. Our leader is all seeing, all knowing. :whistling:

I wouldnt say Balogh was a decent back-up.

Would you say he was a decent back up to our regular back up tho?

He's not a bad third choice IMO (although until Kello signs, which I think he will, I accept he's actually second choice right now).

Archived