Marion Kello stopped playing by Vlad...

bighalders

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confused by this sentence:"The matter, which has been reported as being an issue between club owner Vladimir Romanov and the goalkeeper over his professionalism, has seen the Slovakian miss his team?s last three matches."

Are they saying that the reports were incorrect? (if so why is it not "had been reported"?).

Given that he's got a bird, and she's outrageously tidy, I doubt it.

Don't think so. Has a stunning gf.

Ah. I was trying to work out what "switching to the Zimbabwe National Team (if you get my drift)" might mean and that was my first thought. Dunno why. Possibly too much caffeine. :)

shaun.lawson

A PLEASING FRED. :thumbsup:

But what isn't pleasing at all is Hearts' explanation. In fact, it's weird. As a result of what JJ said, it's now open season in terms of speculating on what's going on with Kello. I don't understand why we didn't just refuse to comment: believe it or not, I'd actually rather the press came up with the usual nonsense about Vlad picking the team than for one of our players (arguably our best one) to, frankly, be hung out to dry like this.

And yes, I know JJ said we all need to support Kello through this (whatever it is). I just think the way he's handled it is naive and unhelpful. If this is a private matter, Hearts shouldn't have made any comment in public about it. Simple.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

But what isn't pleasing at all is Hearts' explanation. In fact, it's weird. As a result of what JJ said, it's now open season in terms of speculating on what's going on with Kello. I don't understand why we didn't just refuse to comment: believe it or not, I'd actually rather the press came up with the usual nonsense about Vlad picking the team than for one of our players (arguably our best one) to, frankly, be hung out to dry like this.

And yes, I know JJ said we all need to support Kello through this (whatever it is). I just think the way he's handled it is naive and unhelpful. If this is a private matter, Hearts shouldn't have made any comment in public about it. Simple.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't Snoreyson !

Who cares anyway.

Get well soon Kello.

Mon the Tractor boys.

Anyone think its a Mark Bosnich or Rio Ferdinand situation!

Or even Steve Jennings.... bribed to save all the those penalties etc.

shaun.lawson

"I can't discuss it because legal things are involved"

JJ's words.

Yes. Except JJ's version of 'not discussing it' seems to involve, uh, discussing it, and just muddying the waters. :mellow:

The People's Chimp

So what is switching to the Zimbabwean national team then?

Can someone explain this stunning concept?

"I can't discuss it because legal things are involved"

JJ's words.

That statement, as you point out Shaun, does not clarify things at all. It washes Vlad's hands clean of team interference but instead invites speculation on the nature of Kello's "personal problem".

I don't like the mention of "legal things" when combined with the sentence, ?In the circumstances we decided it would be better if he just left it and we got it cleared up".

portobellojambo1

In what way would Kello have to show his loyalty and commitment to Hearts?

He is still under contract, isn't he, and he has just been enjoying his best season for us. This sounds like another made up story like the Paul Hartley one, which far too many believed because it was a good fit for them.

If true it would be a worry. But let's not rise to this without some confirmation.

Marian is contracted to the end of next season, and would love to stay at Hearts if a deal extension can be sorted out. Source, Marian Kello, spoken by him himself only a few weeks ago (I heard it as did others who were present when the question was put to him and he replied).

On the bright side, it gives MacDonald a decent run of games in the first team, hopefully he can take full advantage.

The Comedian

Think bookies and think not trying as hard as you might.

Utter pish IMO.

Harry Palmer

Utter pish IMO.

Internationals? :unsure:

On the bright side, it gives MacDonald a decent run of games in the first team, hopefully he can take full advantage.

He has not been howling but not really very impressive so far.

I think that he is too small to be a top level SPL goalie.

The People's Chimp

Utter pish IMO.

elliomg.png

Wow, utter pish, I agree.

Can't think of a single example. He's been in superb form this season.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

I think we should give Gorgie Loyal a call and let them deal with these Slovakian gangsters. cool.gif

portobellojambo1

As promised:

"It's a private matter. About a week after he was out after his back spasm there was a report on something which I discussed with Marian and have done two or three times a week (since).

"When this was brought to our attention I asked him what he thought.

"In the circumstances we decided it would be better if we got it cleared up. Hopefully that will be soon and when it is he'll be back in the team.

"If that sort of thing is on his mind he wouldn't be in the right frame of mind.

"It's nothing to do with the Zaliukas situation at all.

"It's something private, internal. It doesn't matter what anybody else says.

"Marian and I have discussed it and it's a decision we both came to."

JJ also said that Kello has his "full support" and he hopes he'll be back in contention soon.

Didn't realise this had been posted, but it has and it is 100% correct.

His absence is nothing to do with turning down a new contract or wanting to leave. It is a private matter that needs sorting out, sooner rather than later.

elliomg.png

I think it's utter pish as well.But depends what Vlad thinks :o

The Comedian

elliomg.png

That seems to be whats being implied. I haven't seen a single iffy moment and Vlads reason to drop him???

No chance IMO however Vlad has taken umbrage at something.

:keys:

i think i get it.

:omg!:

not nice at all. hopefully it will be sorted out with the relevant bodies and he's able to come back with a clean conscience.

Rumours also flying that one of our players was left out of the derby as there was a "high probability" of him getting a red card.

Marian is contracted to the end of next season, and would love to stay at Hearts if a deal extension can be sorted out. Source, Marian Kello, spoken by him himself only a few weeks ago (I heard it as did others who were present when the question was put to him and he replied).

How well do you know Marian? Just saying if I was a footballer at club and fan, or fans, came up to me I would be saying how much i love the club wanted to stay. Standard answer.

Didn't realise this had been posted, but it has and it is 100% correct.

His absence is nothing to do with turning down a new contract or wanting to leave. It is a private matter that needs sorting out, sooner rather than later.

But still dont understand why Vlad wants him out the team, and that its a legal issue.

jambojim1986

If kello is injured - get well soon, if he ain't signing an extension - well done Vlad! Why should we end up losing a player for feck all?

Seen hints on another forum on Tuesday that Kello has been thinking about switching to the Zimbabwe national team (if you catch my drift)

Doubt it to be honest but might explain things.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Grobbelaar

Utter pish IMO.

Rumours also flying that one of our players was left out of the derby as there was a "high probability" of him getting a red card.

I hope this is not true.

shaun.lawson

It's not a contract dispute.

It's not to do with match fixing :vrface:

But Hearts have opened it up to this sort of speculation through JJ's comments. Not clever.

Harry Palmer

But Hearts have opened it up to this sort of speculation through JJ's comments. Not clever.

Ah, but was JJ lying merely to protect the Vlad/the club from more accusations of interference????

And The Merse was raging at the story this morning too! :lol:

:what:

Ah, but was JJ lying merely to protect the Vlad/the club from more accusations of interference????

And The Merse was raging at the story this morning too! :lol:

:what:

I'm still not happy.

But would prefer accusations of match fixing to be taken back because they could not be further from the truth.

As well as folk just thinking that Kello wants to leave. Which again, is not true.

Opened up to speculation by a internet sweetie wife like you. Maybe if every greetin faced **** on this thread actually grew a pair and stated worrying about stuff that actually matters instead of being led a merry dance by a media outlet.

I'm still not happy.

But would prefer accusations of match fixing to be taken back because they could not be further from the truth.

As well as folk just thinking that Kello wants to leave. Which again, is not true.

I'm not making any allegations, just passing on what was suggested on another forum. I said I didn't think it was true and that I also hoped it wasn't true.

Your comments suggest you know what is really happening.

Can you enlighten us and save all the guesswork?

I don't know for a fact what is going on but got a PM from somebody whose word I'm happy to accept.

I wouldn't want to post it on here and break their confidence though.

Opened up to speculation by a internet sweetie wife like you. Maybe if every greetin faced **** on this thread actually grew a pair and stated worrying about stuff that actually matters instead of being led a merry dance by a media outlet.

Harsh on Shaun imo.

There would be frenzied speculation of JJs comments either with or without Shaun's involvement.

As for something that matters, I would say the absence of our player of the year due to "legal issues" is pretty important!

The Comedian

I'm still not happy.

This seems to have originated on another more 'traditional forum' full of non-KB types.

I never knew one of the roles of proper Hearts man such as those who use that forum is to accuse your own players of throwing matches.

:down:

I don't know for a fact what is going on but got a PM from somebody whose word I'm happy to accept.

I wouldn't want to post it on here and break their confidence though.

No offence but that sounds like the kind of 'inside knowledge' DH claimed earlier in the thread.

shaun.lawson

So - you don't think our best player not being picked because of "legal issues" (WTF?) matters, then? :blink:

As for "sweetie wifery": cry me a river, Feeno. :rolleyes: And while you're at it, don't forget to treat us to one of your traditional drama queen meltdowns when Arsenal perform their next sensational bottling act. :thumbsup:

Seriously.

Did folk learn absolutely nothing from their 'let's jump to conclusion about Mr Romanov's involvement' seethe nightmare this morning?

Let's just can the idle speculation and let Hearts and Marian sort it out shall we. Both parties are working to have Maz between the sticks for the start of our European campaign. I suggest we should just focus on that and allow the FACTS to come to the fore.

I don't think anybody is jumping to conclusions borthers.

Nobody has seethed or told Kello to GTF!

It's just Hearts fans debating a very interesting (and thanks to JJs comments) intriguiging set of circumstances.

Both parties are working to have Maz between the sticks for the start of our European campaign.

So he's not going to play again this season ?

shaun.lawson

Speculation has already led to folk accusing MK of certain things which could have led to his exclusion.

That's pretty damaging on his character. I said earlier that no one knows the situation and that remains the case. It should be let lie until the facts are out because it will lead to another kangaroo court, just like this morning.

If you're worried about it (and I think your concerns are entirely appropriate), you shouldn't have reported it. But that's not fair, because reporting is your job - meaning JJ shouldn't have made any of these comments to begin with.

Some of the speculation on here is just mental. Match fixing? Contracts? Gangsters? Gay?

We'll find out when we find out. JJ said there are legal issues so can we just leave digging the dirt to the weegie press and the hibs fans instead of doing there job for them.

Speculation has already led to folk accusing MK of certain things which could have led to his exclusion.

That's pretty damaging on his character. I said earlier that no one knows the situation and that remains the case. It should be let lie until the facts are out because it will lead to another kangaroo court, just like this morning.

As much as we might want it to mate, it's never going to be left alone until the facts come out. It just isn't human nature to say "i'm not even going to speculate on what is happening. Instead i'm going to refrain from even thinking about it until I know 100% what has happened" It never works that way, be it football, politics or 'celebrity' gossip.

Some of the speculation on here is just mental. Match fixing? Contracts? Gangsters? Gay?

We'll find out when we find out. JJ said there are legal issues so can we just leave digging the dirt to the weegie press and the hibs fans instead of doing there job for them.

It's all just speculation, the world is full of it.

It's only natural after JJ's comments.

Nobody is digging dirt, behaving like the weegie press or hobos.

It's all just speculation, the world is full of it.

It's only natural after JJ's comments.

Nobody is digging dirt, behaving like the weegie press or hobos.

My arse

Harry Palmer

El Profesor being his usual trolling pish.

Report me if you wish .

Or respond as I know you will.

This thread will be closed soon. :thumbsup:

Archived