Marion Kello stopped playing by Vlad...

bighalders

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Randy Marsh

So, Kello isn't playing on Saturday then.

Oh well.

If thats the case then its time for Balogh to be given a chance. He is no worse or better than Kello in my opinion.

The Merse,

Not asking you to divulge your source or what you've been told but in your opinion is the 'situation' with Kello something we should be worried about or is it just a storm in a teacup? Ta

The Comedian

If thats the case then its time for Balogh to be given a chance. He is no worse or better than Kello in my opinion.

He is worse, much worse.

:verymad:

I used to prefer Balogh but Kello has been immense this season. Best keeper in Scotland imo.

shaun.lawson

Utter pish. The situation is now far less opaque. We've gone from a situation where folk were choosing to believe this was an act of malevolence by VR to knowing that JJ and MK are working together to resolve his problems. The details are unimportant.

It's only on platforms such as this where people feel the need to speculate uninformedly.

It's very opaque, Borthers - and a good example of why no comment is sometimes the best course of action.

Question: do you think Kello will be happy with JJ's comments? That's crucial to my view on this. JJ's his manager; it's his job to protect him.

It's just like those fecking gay gangsters (Rainbow Mafia :yucky: ) to put pressure on a player to fix matches because he won't sign a new contract.

Disappointing (to say the least) not to have a first choice player playing when he is otherwise available.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

It's very opaque, Borthers - and a good example of why no comment is sometimes the best course of action.

Question: do you think Kello will be happy with JJ's comments? That's crucial to my view on this. JJ's his manager; it's his job to protect him.

Why have you got your :

2625037010_bf5860c3f3.jpg ??????????

Jamie Mac will start on Saturday, get over it.

Francis Albert

Harsh on Shaun imo.

There would be frenzied speculation of JJs comments either with or without Shaun's involvement.

As for something that matters, I would say the absence of our player of the year due to "legal issues" is pretty important!

Yes, it might make all the difference between us finishing 25 points or 30 points behind the OF.

my spy tells me marian won the euromillions the other week. ?100M. he's bought over the club and UBIG and left vlad oot the boardroom. just before he goes vlad is getting his own back by leaving him oot he team.

it's all very tit-for-tat.

portobellojambo1

How well do you know Marian? Just saying if I was a footballer at club and fan, or fans, came up to me I would be saying how much i love the club wanted to stay. Standard answer.

Sorry I.T.K., I've been away trying to register myself on another golf forum connected to a game in The Shed, and navigating the host site was, to put it mildly, a little difficult (user friendly it certainly ain't).

I don't know Marian personally, I know him about as much as most other Hearts fans I'd imagine. And I accept the comments you make above, in relation to standard type responses. However, at the meeting I attended (it wasn't a chance meeting in the street or such like) a lot of questions were put his way, and he was very honest, and comfortable, with his answers.

As a football fan I accept that things can change very quickly, either close season or in January, with players, but I have no reason to doubt or disbelieve the answer he gave to that specific question.

Tommy Wiseau

HAI GUIZE. :verysmug:

Just thought I'd drop by to register my concern for a number of members of the forum. They haven't been seen for ages now and they disappeared so abruptly, almost exactly at the same time - little bit worried tbh. Missing person's reports might have to go in. :(

PS. JJ has made it clear that Kello's dealing with a private matter and has the full support of the club. Show the guy some respect and leave out the unsubstantiated shite about match fixing etc unless you have some evidence to support it. There's a good bunch of bangers. :smuggy:

PPS. JJ's been a manager for as long as I've been alive. Do some of us have such low opinions of his intelligence that we actually think he would start telling the press things that breach Kello's trust/confidence? :keys:

Randy Marsh

He is worse, much worse.

:verymad:

I dont think he is. Balogh is very dogey dealing with crosses and his distribution can be poor. However, I actually think he is a better shot stopper than Kello.

Kello has had a good season but he has made some bad mistakes as well which is why I think he is slightly overrated. If we get a bid of ?1m+ for Kello in the summer then we should sell as Balogh is a very good replacement.

I dont rate Macdonald at all. Heard some good things about Ridgers who could step up to the first team if Kello were to go.

Ray Winstone

So we have a homosexual keeper who lets in goals on purpose, is involved in betting scandals, won't sign a new contract and is also dealing with other 'personal issues'?

GREAT STUFF.

:pleasing:

I'm in the minority but I don't think there is much between Balogh and Kello.

Because he hasn't been playing Balogh is all of a sudden a bombscare.

Tommy Wiseau

Yeah, but it wouldn't be like folk on here to jump to ludicrous conclusions with no evidence and start talking pish now, would it? :ninja: Balogh's always been a good keeper, no idea why JJ prefers the inferior MacDonald tbh.

PS. Really worried about Billy's whereabouts. :(

Kello has been our standout by a mile this year. McDonald is an honest young lad but not a patch on Kello - Balogh doesn't come into it imho.

If this is straight up then Vlad needs his head read.

Just looked at this and was wondering if I could get a summary on what JJ's comments were and what match-fixing has to do with it..?

Francis Albert

Kello has been our standout by a mile this year. McDonald is an honest young lad but not a patch on Kello - Balogh doesn't come into it imho.

If this is straight up then Vlad needs his head read.

You obviously didn't read beyond the first page or two.

Actually the clue was in the sub-title "accordingto the Sun". The paper that brought the story about Hartley being asked to sign a confession/apology for Riccartongate.

Robbo-Jambo

Balogh has this annoying little habit that he has never got a clue when to come off his line. :unsure: He always looks nervous and certainly makes me hellish nervous watching him. :(

Balogh has this annoying little habit that he has never got a clue when to come off his line. :unsure: He always looks nervous and certainly makes me hellish nervous watching him. :(

How many times has Balogh played since his MOTM performance against Zagreb at Tynecastle?

I'm sure there was a thread at the time praising him as the Number 1 etc.Don't think he played that much after that.

How people can say he is a Bombscare etc is strange.

Vlad-Stupid

How many times has Balogh played since his MOTM performance against Zagreb at Tynecastle?

I'm sure there was a thread at the time praising him as the Number 1 etc.Don't think he played that much after that.

How people can say he is a Bombscare etc is strange.

Exactly what I was thinking, I can't even remember the last time I saw him. I'd imagine if he wasn't any good, he wouldn't still be at the club :thumbsup:

Drylaw Hearts

Exactly what I was thinking, I can't even remember the last time I saw him. I'd imagine if he wasn't any good, he wouldn't still be at the club :thumbsup:

Eh........

He's under contract. And a good contract at that.

We have several players not good enough who are still at the club because of that reason.

Not exactly rocket science.

The Comedian

I'd imagine if he was good he wouldn't be 3rd choice.

Regarding the STI thing, it's not impossible. Many years ago when I was just qualified and working in Aberdeen, one of the Aberdeen players had a mysterious absence due to illness, and I happened to see some of his blood results, confirming that it was a problem of that sort.

And no, I'm not saying who it was (or when), so don't ask!

Who currently is our goalkeeping coach.

The last one left pretty suddenly - Is this linked to all of this?

One is confused how one has come in for stick on this thread.

:huh:

You didn't make a post licking Vlads arse.

Ergo you get it in the neck.

Baloghs only game this season was the 4-0 victory over Elgin City in the League Cup.

The one before that was last seasons 2nd Edinburgh Derby at Tynecastle, that we won 2-1.

I'm not long home and just read this thread. Mental.

I'll add my tuppence worth.

I know nothing whatsoever about whats going on and I'm not going to speculate.

The papers will be reading this tonight for some gossip and they could have a field day.

Everybody should cut Kello some slack until things are known.

Drylaw Hearts

You didn't make a post licking Vlads arse.

Ergo you get it in the neck.

I licked his erse back in 2005 - it left a nasty taste in my mouth.

:yucky:

Regarding the STI thing, it's not impossible. Many years ago when I was just qualified and working in Aberdeen, one of the Aberdeen players had a mysterious absence due to illness, and I happened to see some of his blood results, confirming that it was a problem of that sort.

And no, I'm not saying who it was (or when), so don't ask!

Phil McGuire?

Harry Palmer

Because you said something according to the Currant Scum as being true... and then taking on knowledge of someone who is/has apparently been in the know but has been known to be wrong as truth.

That is why.

How did you work that out ?

I'm not getting into an arguement but getting a team with a core of British players is JJ's prefered choice. (Not saying anything is wrong with it.)

Macdonald could only dream of having some of the games Balough has had IMO.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Because you said something according to the Currant Scum as being true... and then taking on knowledge of someone who is/has apparently been in the know but has been known to be wrong as truth.

That is why.

istockphoto_2634771-hitting-a-nail-on-the-head.jpg

Francis Albert

Post #4? Just a guess.

I would have been a little concerned if Jefferies had dodged the question. However, he didn't and answered eloquently, candidly and (I thought) respectfully.

I trust Jim Jefferies.

Drylaw Hearts

That is why.

?

What is now clear is that Kello is not injured and is not available for selection which is what I was told and is what I passed on to couple of other members.

Having been given the correct info about him not being injured I would have to assume the reason I was given for him being dropped is also correct.

The newspapers are at least on the right track that there is an issue with Kello despite many denying this earlier in the week.

Slight off topic.

Last Saturday I was in the ground that early I had nothing to do but watch the goalkeepers warm up for about 30 mins.

Balogh looked a better keeper in every dept - coming for crosses, kicking, shot stopping etc...

I think he should be given a run on Sat as imho he should be our back up keeper.

The White Cockade

I don't know anything more about this than anyone else - well apart from the "back spasm - nothing to see here" head buriers

but could well be the tax / NI problem that was reported recently?

or maybe not....

Getintaethem

I think it is true that VR has stopped Kello playing.

Even though JJ has been quoted saying that the decision was a joint one made by Kello and himself?

Drylaw Hearts

Even though JJ has been quoted saying that the decision was a joint one made by Kello and himself?

JJ also said it was his decision to not pick Goncalves despite the fact we were toiling for defenders.

I think JJ is doing what he has to to stop the situation getting completely out of hand.

shaun.lawson

JJ also said it was his decision to not pick Goncalves despite the fact we were toiling for defenders.

I think JJ is doing what he has to to stop the situation getting completely out of hand.

Er - it was. Just as it was his decision not to pick Paul Ritchie after the Rangers News interview the latter did.

Archived