Marion Kello stopped playing by Vlad...

bighalders

It's clearly club policy not to pick players who have been offered contratcs and no signed them. Personally, whilst I think that's counter productive, it is at least logical. But all this lying about the reasons is pathetic. If the club said - 'he's been offered a contract, he's no signed it, we're no playing him until he does' who would really be able to complain much about it?

Other clubs do the same, they just don't make up injuries or ridiculous excuses.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SanliHearts

hope it aint true, things are picking up now vlad is keeping his head down. Even if it is we still have plenty of talent between the sticks as we have done for many years now...Vlad don't mess things up here please!

Vlad-Stupid

Cammy Bell got dropped from Killie recently after he didn't sign a contract did he not? Can't remember much hoo haa about that

Walter Bishop

Cammy Bell got dropped from Killie recently after he didn't sign a contract did he not? Can't remember much hoo haa about that

Yeah but are they run by a big mad Russian from Lithuania that steals peoples pensions?

As someone else started......it's club policy folks.

Just be thankful that we've got two decent back up keepers.

If punters want to get all biscuit ersed over then fine, but it's the way Vlad runs HIS business and it always has been.

Zally, Driver etc.

As Frank Drebin would say "Nothing tto see here, repeat nothing to see here".

Well were the Fek are we hiding them?? :whistling:

I can believe that Madfud has done this, he's like a petulant child, If he doesn't get things he wants, when he wants, it's time to throw the toys out of the pram.

Madfud should leave the negotiations to someone with a bit of.......... People skills, stay in Kaunas and destroy more of his diddy teams!!

I think if this is the way an employer treated me, and I Knew I had the option to move on, I'd be away. The guys a C**K!! dry.gif

Walter Bishop

If we get the cash for Kello then let him go, Ridgers will be involved in 1st team next year JJ is a big fan of his.

I can believe that Madfud has done this, he's like a petulant child, If he doesn't get things he wants, when he wants, it's time to throw the toys out of the pram.

Madfud should leave the negotiations to someone with a bit of.......... People skills, stay in Kaunas and destroy more of his diddy teams!!

I think if this is the way an employer treated me, and I Knew I had the option to move on, I'd be away. The guys a C**K!! dry.gif

:vrface: :vrface: :vrface:

Vlad is the ******* man

:dealwithit:

Ray Winstone

After all Hearts and VR have done for his career Kello should be more greatfull.

Vlad has my full backing on this one - if Kello wants to play silly buggers then he can GTF.

rossthejambo

Speaking of being like a petulant child....:whistling:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

JJ is not happy, source a family relation of his, fed up with all this secret squirrel stuff.

But you are about as reliable a source on anything else as you are on identifying postmen. :blink:

janie jones

It maybe Vlad's way and likely it will continue to be so, but I can't understand the logic "if they are not committed to Hearts they shouldn't play" line, unless of course the player is playing in a way that suggests he isn't bothered.

At the end of the day football is just a job to the vast majority of players, albeit one they love and are well rewarded for, therefore its only understandable players like Kello may want to move to bigger and better things but as long as we are paying his wages and he shows commitment and most importantly he is the managers first pick - he should play IMO.

It cuts of your nose to spite your face not to play your best players and Kello arguably has been our best player this season. If not playing him had/does cost us 3rd place would it be worth it? Not playing Zal earlier in the season cost us dearly in points and I am not convinced ostracising him made it more or less likely that he would have signed a new deal.

The current reality of the transfer market is that we will lose players for nothing that are worth a great deal and if we are shrewd we will pick up players in return- Rooney, Sutton, etc who otherwise would command a substantial fee. I hoped Vlad would have stopped this nonsense and hopefully this story is nonsense but as others have said he does have previous.

After all Hearts and VR have done for his career Kello should be more greatfull.

Vlad has my full backing on this one - if Kello wants to play silly buggers then he can GTF.

I'm a huge VR fan but don't understand the whole "Kello is being ungrateful, gtf" argument.

None of us know the details of this dispute.

If he wants to go, then sell him in the summer. Seems a bit early to be freezing him out of the team for me, let him play and build up his value and if he is still here next year then you can freeze him out and use these kinds of tactics in the hope of getting a new contract sorted.

rossthejambo

Kickback = :vrface:

Literally none of you have the truth on the matter, yet here we go with the MAD VALD OWT and the MR ROMANOV IS AMAZING merry-go-round.

I'm tagging out of this for the rest of the day.

What this guy said.

Ray Winstone

I'm a huge VR fan but don't understand the whole "Kello is being ungrateful, gtf" argument.

None of us know the details of this dispute.

I know all the details.

Of course I could prove it but I wont.

Not attention seeking.

Vlads quite right to do this... imo.

It's vlads cash and Kello not signing a contrat is lowering the value of one of Vlads assets.

Ok was told around jan time that when Vlad was over he had said he did not like ruben or Kello, something to do with contracts. The boy who told me does work for hearts but is a complete bell-end as well so could easily be making piss up. Since he was still well in the team up till recently, i've being calling the boy a bawbag, but could be that maybe he is injured we are forcing him to sign a new contract.

Kello is a top class keeper and should be playing. Vlad can take his dispute and RAM it.

This 'policy' cost us tons of points early in the season when we had to watch the unremarkable pairing of Bouzid/Barr because Zali was in dispute.

Let's face it, McDonald hasn't exactly covered himself in glory.

Get Kello back in the side.

After all, he is still under contract to Hearts.

:vrface:

Chad Sexington

Tynie's been sitting on his rank "Madfud" chat and ITCHING for a chance to use it. :vrface:

Somebody posted this here the other day.

Is it possibly that Kickback is the source for these papers? It wouldn't be the first time they've done it.

I like how this thread starts tentatively with something written by the Sun newspaper and then moves quickly into 'JJ livid' territory because there's stuff going on he doesn't know about, meanwhile Kello has refused a bumper contract cos he's really interested in ditching us and buggering off to Celtic despite the fact we've offered him at least 3 zillion pounds per year to stay. Sigh.

If anyone really does know if there's anything going on, I'd very much appreciate a PM...otherwise I'm probably going to opt out of getting unnecessarily depressed by this thread today.

EDIT: And hey, OP....it's MariAn.

rossthejambo

JJ is not happy, source a family relation of his, fed up with all this secret squirrel stuff.

Crikey, I didn't realise SS stopped Morocco Mole from joining him in his little adventures because he wouldn't sign a contract. Pesky rodent :angry:

PS Am I still a prat? :lol:

ThomasFlogel

People supporting everything that tyrant does need to pull their head out their arse.

If Romanov was in charge elsewhere we'd all be ripping him and them to shreads.

Guys a nutter and an embarrassment to Hearts.

Billy the Jambo

People supporting everything that tyrant does need to pull their head out their arse.

If Romanov was in charge elsewhere we'd all be ripping him and them to shreads.

Guys a nutter and an embarrassment to Hearts.

No argument from me there well said

was watching this thread earlier and it seems to have moved on.

Initially many were discrediting the press that were writing the stories but if I read it correctly now many are accepting it as fact and now disputing the rights and wrongs.

FWIT I have received word that is as high up the list of sources as you can get (dont ask cos if I revealed anything someone would be compromised)that it is indeed true. He has vlad flu

Issue on here now seems to be about if its correct at all in leaving him out. I would think a guy under contract who is playing out his skin is doing all that is asked of him. Yes I am sure we would all like him to continue his form and re sign for longer but surely wooing him a wee bit and making him feel wanted not only in the actions of the discussions but also with whats on offer financially would sell the club better than simply stating re sign or dont play? Just my opinion and I am not anti Vlad and he does play hard ball. In saying that I have no idea about whats on offer or whats being said but Vlad does have history on this we all will agree I am sure.

I think we suffered badly when he took a similar stance against Zal and many of the points we lost wouldnt have been if we had a settled back line at that time. Now with Jamie Mac in goals he looks precisely what he is i.e a poor imitation of Kello so we are again suffering. Luckily it seems the season has almost run its course and in third we will be happy so limited damage but if it rolls on we will need another keeper or hope Ridgers is the real deal cos Jamie and Balogh are heart attack material.

alwaysthereinspirit

My take on all of these same type situations over the years has always been the same. Mad Vlad is the sole proprietor of Heart of Midlothian football club, he will do what ever he wants, when he wants. It doesn't make it right but we will still start each game with 11 players on the field. Nothing I do or write on here will change him. JJ knew going into this job what was possible at any time with Mad. Kello has just got himself into the international fold. Not good for him to be sitting on the bench for the next 13 months. Mad knows this.

Kello is a top class keeper and should be playing. Vlad can take his dispute and RAM it.

This 'policy' cost us tons of points early in the season when we had to watch the unremarkable pairing of Bouzid/Barr because Zali was in dispute.

Let's face it, McDonald hasn't exactly covered himself in glory.

Get Kello back in the side.

After all, he is still under contract to Hearts.

If Zal hadn't been dropped he'd have been away in January for nowt.

If the policy is that players worth a decent amount of money to the club must sign longer term deals to ensure we get cash for them when the time comes to move on then I have no problem with this whatsoever.

If Kello turned round to Vlad and said I'll sign a new 3-5 year deal but I want to be sold if a suitable bid comes in I think all parties would agree to this - which is fair enough IMO.

The Treasurer

Okay, just dropping in quickly with news from today's pre-match presser.

JJ says Kello is not available for selection due to a personal issue and the decision was taken mutually not to play him. He will remain out of contention until this issue is resolved.

In other news JJ is very happy with his budget for next season (says in fact he would have been happy with half of what he's getting) and refused to comment on Rooney and Sutton links.

Don't have quotes yet.

Borthers, do you realise that with this one sensible post that actually has taken time to find factual information that you have spoilt the rest of the day for all the "Mad Vlad GTF" knee-jerkers.

Nice one thumbsup.gif

Francis Albert

JJ says Kello is not available for selection due to a personal issue and the decision was taken mutually not to play him. He will remain out of contention until this issue is resolved.

In other news JJ is very happy with his budget for next season (says in fact he would have been happy with half of what he's getting) and refused to comment on Rooney and Sutton links.

Don't have quotes yet.

Mutually between who?

Pretty much sums up my feelings on this.

If it wasn't for Lord Vlad Kello would be freezing his arse off in Kaunas in front of one man and his dug.

If Kello wants to go then feck him.

There must be an easier way to make a deal with a player than benching him until he signs? If he is fecking off to Celtic then they win twice using this method...we drop points and they get him cheaper as his current contract runs out. He has had a good season, its pretty obvious other teams will want to buy and he won't be finishing his career here. Play him, pay him and then get as much as you can for him. Don't feck the team on a strop.

rossthejambo

Don't have quotes yet.

The personal issue could be anything I suppose so probably won't quell the unrest on here sadly.

The last bit is very positive though, any budget at all is great news for us and surely shows that Vlad has great faith in JJ. Certainly doesn't sound like JJ is upset.

Cheers Borthers :thumbsup:

Don't have quotes yet.

Mutual - as in Romanov says so and to keep the peace with Vlad I've let him do it.

So JJ has already lied once to cover the tracks regarding an injury to Kello when all along it has been a "personal" issue.

Great stuff.

The Treasurer

Mutually between who?

I would assume between all parties involved.

That's usually what "mutual" tends to mean

Don't have quotes yet.

And that's the end of that chapter.

Except no, it isn't. This is Kickback, where despite factual information being presented, the ludicrously hard of sentience will continue to chunter away with their mindless agenda.

Still, I've got the news that I need.

Over and out.

Borthers, do you realise that with this one sensible post that actually has taken time to find factual information that you have spoilt the rest of the day for all the "Mad Vlad GTF" knee-jerkers.

Nice one thumbsup.gif

I know, how inconsiderate. :verymad:

I also hear Vlad has told the kiosk staff to start watering down the bovril to save cash.

I hear keeper situation has moved on as Jamie Mac broke his thumb in training.

Edit; JJ and Banderson had a difference of opinion over Vlad

If Zal hadn't been dropped he'd have been away in January for nowt.

If the policy is that players worth a decent amount of money to the club must sign longer term deals to ensure we get cash for them when the time comes to move on then I have no problem with this whatsoever.

If Kello turned round to Vlad and said I'll sign a new 3-5 year deal but I want to be sold if a suitable bid comes in I think all parties would agree to this - which is fair enough IMO.

Surely the solution is to give them a 'buy out clause' at a value that both the club and the player can agree on. 3 year deal. 2 million quid(ish) buy out clause. Nice wee pay bump. I guess it comes down to the numbers though. Hopefully we can fix this one like we did with Zal. Or even better, the Sun has just been printing KB rumours about Rooney and Kello straight from here.

Wanted Balogh back on Saturday anyway.

JM hasn't impressed at all since he returned to the side and he should have done better with both goals at ER imo.

Francis Albert

I would assume between all parties involved.

That's usually what "mutual" tends to mean

"Mutually" between JJ and Marian would mean something different from "mutually" between JJ and Vlad. And somethung different again between all three.

Edit; JJ and Banderson had a difference of opinion over Vlad

Just had a image of blackie walking up to Jamie Mac.

blackie : you playing on saturday J

jamie: aye i think so

bites his finger off

blackie: not now !

Getintaethem

Seems pretty clear that this is a contractual problem, I'm not going to come down on the side of Kello, Vlad or JJ on this as I don't know the details of any offer that has been made. What I will say though is that I hope an agreement can be reached as I think Marian has had an outstanding season. I am also happy that there is an effort to sort this out now rather than it distrupting the start to the next campaign.

Regarding Jamie Mac I don't think he is as bad as other posters have made out, I can remember several good saves that he has made in recent weeks and the second goal against Hibs is the only glaring error that springs to mind.

Kello is without doubt the best keeper at the club and I hope an agreement can be reached, but if we are to build a team to challenge the OF letting players run down thier contracts and leave for nothing doesn't benefit the club.

Archived