X Factor betting

Jeepers

That was like watching the winner :thumbsup:

Having not watched any of it, I can only wonder how fecking awful the rest of them must be if that's a potential winner. Utter, utter shite.

:vrface:

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Upon reading the first few pages of this pish, it is evident Mr Loverman wants to get his bottie pummelled by the OP.

Well, he's still favourite.

I'll be honest, I think he was pish this week. Seemed to shout a lot of the song. But then again, Rebecca was pretty poor and one drirection weren't all to much better. Think the pressures getting to the lot of them and we're starting to see cracks in certain acts confidence. Bet's still looking good, I was going to lay it with ?500 on Rebecca at 2/1 before the weekend, that way if she won then I would break even at least. However those talentless wee gimps are making it a 3 horse race :angry:

Will hold off for the time being. Cmon Matt, step it up ffs!

I'm surprised he's still favourite to be honest, I'd have thought that One Direction would be favourites by now. I thought the final would have been 3 acts, but it looks like Cher is the new Katie Waissel, so she can't stand much of a chance. I'll run through the scenarios in my head. If I can get a forecast for One Direction/Matt or One Direction/Rebecca, then that will be my laying bets. Maybe a ton on both.

My bet is that the winner will be talentless, and too shit lazy to make it the hard way in pubs and clubs, and will rely on cover versions and songwriting teams to write their songs.

I'm surprised he's still favourite to be honest, I'd have thought that One Direction would be favourites by now. I thought the final would have been 3 acts, but it looks like Cher is the new Katie Waissel, so she can't stand much of a chance. I'll run through the scenarios in my head. If I can get a forecast for One Direction/Matt or One Direction/Rebecca, then that will be my laying bets. Maybe a ton on both.

the whole show has been fixed from the start....wasnt even meant to be a sing off last night but cause cher had the least votes they changed it at the last min knowing that the tesco women would get voted off by the judges

the singers that are in the final are all poor....cant believe iam even talking about this :blink:

Having not watched any of it, I can only wonder how fecking awful the rest of them must be if that's a potential winner. Utter, utter shite.

:vrface:

First clip I've seen of any of it and have to say .... Jeepers, get that bet laid ..NOW!!!! He's fekkin awful.

lol

:lol:

So if Rebecca wins you're well and truly ducked, that is if you've put the bets on of course. :santa1:

Rebecca sings the same song every week and changes the words, she moves like a statue, it's getting boring.

Cher - manufactured or what, critises Danni M for suggeting she should have sung a ballad then has teh hypochrissy to sing one in the sing off.

One Direction - will they mime again? Too bland, and don't use their best assets.

Matt - the best left.

This year I doubt there will be any long term successes.

Im must be bored at work 11 pages of this :facepalm:

I look forward to seeing the final outcome of this thread to see who looks the biggest :loser:

Rebecca sings the same song every week and changes the words, she moves like a statue, it's getting boring.

Cher - manufactured or what, critises Danni M for suggeting she should have sung a ballad then has teh hypochrissy to sing one in the sing off.

One Direction - will they mime again? Too bland, and don't use their best assets.

Matt - the best left.

This year I doubt there will be any long term successes.

Agree with you on that one. Matt appears to be genuinely talented whilst signing (in tune) and playing the guitar.

Still, pretty poor this year.

That Matt was ******* terrible on that last song!

What has happened to Christina :yucky:

Was thinking that myself, must be what happens when you're perfection, you start tinkering about with stuff. She'd still get it though. Such an awesome voice, she's just made all the contestants look garbage in comparison.

Was thinking that myself, must be what happens when you're perfection, you start tinkering about with stuff. She'd still get it though. Such an awesome voice, she's just made all the contestants look garbage in comparison.

No doubt about it :thumbsup:

Rhianna for me was the star of the show but all the pros (except WIL I AM, who obviously has diffculty performing without special effects), made all the amateurs look like amateurs. Compared to last year it's quite sad when the final two were actually excellent, and performed as well as, if not better than, the pros.

I've had a semi decent bet on Matt to win at 4/7 feel such a clown getting so nervous at a dafd programme like this. Lost on Chelsea today so this is desperation stakes.

I've had a semi decent bet on Matt to win at 4/7 feel such a clown getting so nervous at a dafd programme like this. Lost on Chelsea today so this is desperation stakes.

He is even money with Hills now :smiliz57:

Well i though I had put a decent bet on until I read this thread, a grand on the boy! At least someone will feel worse than me tonight if he gets beat.

This thread has been a bit like suffering through an M. Night Shyamalon movie knowing that there is going to be a huge finale.

Bring on the twist jeepers...

Moneys in the bank dude!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Still wouldn't be confident.She sang much better than him and gave a much more confident performance.

Also, male winners of the X-Factor never go on to do anything of note.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Only MINUTES until this can be put to bed!

I hope you've got this slip scanned, mate!

The Mighty Thor

Good to see Cowell not being shy about having another Steve Brookstein Leon Jackson Joe McEldery on his hands whistling.gif

Best price on Matt 8/11 with Coral

Rebecca 15/8 Blue Sq. 11/10 with Hills.

4/7 Still at Sky Bet, I personally think Rebecca is the better singer, I only bet Matt as he was a short priced favourite.

Say What Again

My head tells me Jeepers isn't going to produce the goods.

My hearts wills with every beat that he does. So little egg, so many faces on this thread.

Please, Jeepers, PLEASE :thumbsup:

I just turned over from the Messi show to see what the Hampden was.

Shame for the lad Mark Owen - when did he get the bad AIDS?

Archived