X Factor betting

Jeepers

Chad Sexington

What a strange thread. :blink:

Let me tell you where I'm at.

Jeepers... as wind ups go, this has been a failure of almost biblical proportions.

For a wind up to work you have to convince people that your deception is real. You patently didn't do that. The overwhelming majority had you pegged as a slaver from post one.

Your big reveal was an embarrassing damp squib because hardly anyone believed you in the first place.

And yet you still appear to be claiming some kind of success with your zany caper. :ermm:

Whatever gets you through the night, man. :geek:

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a strange thread. :blink:

Let me tell you where I'm at.

Jeepers... as wind ups go, this has been a failure of almost biblical proportions.

For a wind up to work you have to convince people that your deception is real. You patently didn't do that. The overwhelming majority had you pegged as a slaver from post one.

Your big reveal was an embarrassing damp squib because hardly anyone believed you in the first place.

And yet you still appear to be claiming some kind of success with your zany caper. :ermm:

Whatever gets you through the night, man. :geek:

Thats not really the funny part.

The funny part is people coming on after I revealed it having a go at me.

I just find that rather amusing since they seemingly " had me pegged as a slaver from post one."

Sure, I was attention seeking. But damn, some people just LOOOOVVVVEEE giving attention. :santa1:

But it doesn't change the fact that it wasn't a wind up, you wanted people to believe you, only two people did and they're the ones you've made a fool of here, not us.

Don't you think it's tragic to lie about something, keep up a pretense for near on 18 pages, only to make up another lie about it being a prank when you've made a royal tit of yourself?

Now, LPJambo, First I'm an arse now I'm a tit. Any other sexual parts of the body that you'd like to call me? Perhaps a gooch?

So much anger for one so young. You've been one of my most avid followers and it sure is funny to see such bitterness remains for an internet stranger after nearly 11 weeks. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

I've not lost anything.

Apart form every ounce of credibility (however little) you once had. As long as you're happy though.

Please somebody create that smiley for LPJambo, Alan Patrdridge, Malinga, Charles Faceman Adam and Picard's forehead ;)

According to Malinga you see, I've lost all credibility. Online. On an internet forum. I guess that's the end of life as I know it. :ermm:

Now, LPJambo, First I'm an arse now I'm a tit. Any other sexual parts of the body that you'd like to call me? Perhaps a gooch?

So much anger for one so young. You've been one of my most avid followers and it sure is funny to see such bitterness remains for an internet stranger after nearly 11 weeks. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

:facepalm:

I'm more worried for your mental state, why would you go to such lengths to make it up and then act like you've won when everyone called you out?

I'm not wound up or bitter, I'm genuinely interested to know what you think you've achieved here.

Arthur Morgan

Seriously though I doubt Jeepers really cares what anyone thinks about him as it's only an internet forum. I'll doubt he will ever meet any of you & can you gain credibility from strangers anyway?

Private Hudson

I'm more worried for your mental state, why would you go to such lengths to make it up and then act like you've won when everyone called you out?

I'm not wound up or bitter, I'm genuinely interested to know what you think you've achieved here.

If you're genuinely worried about the mental state of a complete stranger on the internet who executed a poor wind-up then I suggest you need to be more worried about your own mental health.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

No-one has come out of this thread particularly well. The guy has attempted a prank which bombed spectacularly. It's not the biggest crime in the world. Can't everyone just move on?

Guest GhostHunter

:lol:

As the only person who got taken in by this prank, may I say that I thought that it was a wizard wheeze and worthy of the great Jeremy Beadle himself.

Interested to know if Jeepers has midget hands?

Aye - I'm with Jeepers on this one.

Ballsy, but he can afford to lose.

As the only person who got taken in by this prank...

Nope - not the only one, wibble. However my input was more of an 'I hope it's right to GIRU the doubters'.

Not that anyone would've remembered my input, had I not brought it up again, but thanks for helping me look like a prize plum, Jeepers.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Just read through this thread and what a waste of time and effort.

Jeepers found out on Partridges 1st post. Thread should have closed after that.

BoJack Horseman

A month in the can and I have followed this thread intensely.

All there is to say is...

crisp041.jpg

Guest GhostHunter

A month in the can and I have followed this thread intensely.

All there is to say is...

30 days ?

Shite - I thought I'd binned you for 60.

Ah well. :santa1:

Archived