X Factor betting

Jeepers

So to answer my own two points ......

1) True

2) True

Thanks.

Quoting from replies clearly not meant for you.

Bleh.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quoting from replies clearly not meant for you.

Bleh.

Oh dear trying some deflective tactics!

Its quite sad to start a thread looking for attention (which you got) and then hoping that the thread would make it into the "classics" section.

Jeepers the above sentence really hits home, read it, understand it and maybe, just maybe you will realise how silly you have made yourself look.

I feel sorry for that Katie, decent girl from a good family who is copping unfair stick because she got chosen before that lassie who is getting deported. Decent performance but she was so nervous.

I think a lot of the negative press she is getting is due to her own past behaviour mainly.

I've read a few stories about her and she appears to be a pretty shallow human being.

Oh dear trying some deflective tactics!

Its quite sad to start a thread looking for attention (which you got) and then hoping that the thread would make it into the "classics" section.

Jeepers the above sentence really hits home, read it, understand it and maybe, just maybe you will realise how silly you have made yourself look.

Whats the "classics" section :lol:

Is that some inside infor shared between you and Acey along with the secret closing of a High street bookie?

I'm attention seeking NOW because I have been treated with utter contempt since I made my bet and shared it with everyone.

13/8, 13/8, 13/8!!!

There, thats attention seeking.

Whats the "classics" section :lol:

Is that some inside infor shared between you and Acey along with the secret closing of a High street bookie?

I'm attention seeking NOW because I have been treated with utter contempt since I made my bet and shared it with everyone.

13/8, 13/8, 13/8!!!

There, thats attention seeking.

THIS IS GOLD!

I cant wait until you get found out. You keep digging your own hole deeper and deeper.

Your resistance despite numerous posters attempts asking you to come clean and all will be forgiven however you continue with your lies.

When the truth is unveiled, everyone will remember you as the silly attention seeking poster.

:thumbsup:

THIS IS GOLD!

I cant wait until you get found out. You keep digging your own hole deeper and deeper.

Your resistance despite numerous posters attempts asking you to come clean and all will be forgiven however you continue with your lies.

When the truth is unveiled, everyone will remember you as the silly attention seeking poster.

:thumbsup:

Oh, you haven't heard?

I've already been found out. About 85 times on this thread. It's going to be a wee bit embarassing for you when you find out the truth happypee.

It's all getting a bit repetitive and sad now and to be honest i'm past bored trying to justify myself. I hope someone took advantage of 9/2. I'll bump the thread to big up Matt ( and myself for a shrewd investment, [i'm sure anyone in my position would be feeling rather chuffed, so I won't apologise for being bigheaded at this moment] ) each week, but anyone else questioning the validity of my bet will be getting re-directed to my earlier post about the outcome.

13/8 guys. Adieu.

Oh, you haven't heard?

I've already been found out. About 85 times on this thread. It's going to be a wee bit embarassing for you when you find out the truth happypee.

It's all getting a bit repetitive and sad now and to be honest i'm past bored trying to justify myself. I hope someone took advantage of 9/2. I'll bump the thread to big up Matt ( and myself for a shrewd investment, [i'm sure anyone in my position would be feeling rather chuffed, so I won't apologise for being bigheaded at this moment] ) each week, but anyone else questioning the validity of my bet will be getting re-directed to my earlier post about the outcome.

13/8 guys. Adieu.

GOLD!

I'll await when you have been found out and refer you to all these postings!

:teehee:

Daydream Believer

Think I might just be right about John going :lol:

Shocking.

Yeah, he'll be gone after that. Thought he'd last a little bit longer.

Bet Wibble feels like a right mug. :lol:

Still confident that Jeepers will come good.

Can't explain why, but have a hunch.

loveofthegame

I'd like this to be true, as ive wasted a disgusting amount of time wading through the thread plus it'd be nice to see someone getting one over on Acey. But IF this is bullshit, Jeepers should be banned for being the worst poster of all time.

Agreed; it'd be a real "Where were you when..." moment. :teehee:

I don't think that moment will be related to this thread :thumbsup:

C'mon Matty Boy!!!!

This thread has just turned into a pedestal for your attention seeking.

Give it a rest eh?

Matt marches on.

Big week next week IMO. Needs to regain his favourite tag. Hopefully Rebecca has a 'mare. She looks a threat. :(

Matt marches on.

Big week next week IMO. Needs to regain his favourite tag. Hopefully Rebecca has a 'mare. She looks a threat. :(

If you think this Matt character is going to get more public votes than One Direction then you are mad.

Daft lassies have been exploring themselves silly over these wee paps, also your right that Rebecca is the best vocalist and Cher is the judges favourite. Matt is way down there and is guaranteed the boot in the coming weeks. :thumbsup:

....As far as im aware.... Never watched the show. :turned:

BoJack Horseman

If you think this Matt character is going to get more public votes than One Direction then you are mad.

Daft lassies have been exploring themselves silly over these wee paps, also your right that Rebecca is the best vocalist and Cher is the judges favourite. Matt is way down there and is guaranteed the boot in the coming weeks. :thumbsup:

....As far as im aware.... Never watched the show. :turned:

This assessment is spot on.

Matt will not win.

Nucky Thompson

You can never pick a clear favorite until the last four IMO. Any one from about five could easily win.

hello Ladies of the the x-factor ?1000 betting thread.

The winner will be Either Matt or Rebecca. Cher will be third.

The act that will sell the most records in the coming years will be One Direction.

Mary will suffer a Heart attack while trying to hit a high C

Wagner will be arrested for what he did to Mary after she collapsed

Katie Weasel - (brilliant Mock Twitter account - you should see this - http://twitter.com/#!/katieweasel - Will go on a killing spree taking out TrayC for spelling her name wrong and other crimes against humanity. katie takes her own life at the end.

Page - still in the competition even after it finishes, no one notices.

Aiden, so intense that his intestines can't take it. They explode live on stage, brilliant.

Thats my predictions..

By the way bigsmak, I love your prediction :lol:

Matt called Katie a "fame hungry tw**" earlier on this week. Which I also found particularily hilarious :D

The media have a big say in who wins as well and if the Sun is anything to go by today they are sticking the knife into Matt over past drug taking. The whole thing is a complete sham from start to finish and gets worse every year. As long as that t**t Katie doesn't win I'll be happy enough.

If last week was shaky, this week was firmly solid.

Brilliant performance and Simon was right, I reckon its between him and Rebecca. Hopefully she gets the cold, or revelations about her hooker past come to light, or she hits a few bum notes between now and the final.

The 2 of them are certainly talented!

If last week was shaky, this week was firmly solid.

Brilliant performance and Simon was right, I reckon its between him and Rebecca. Hopefully she gets the cold, or revelations about her hooker past come to light, or she hits a few bum notes between now and the final.

The 2 of them are certainly talented!

Really :mellow:

I thought it was pish tbh.

Boring performance.

Really :mellow:

I thought it was pish tbh.

Boring performance.

Well, you think it was boring, I think it was beautiful. Nobody in the competition can hit notes like Matty C. As Cheryl said, it was spinetingling.

Well, you think it was boring, I think it was beautiful. Nobody in the competition can hit notes like Matty C. As Cheryl said, it was spinetingling.

The only thing spinetingling on X Factor is Cheryl.

Those boys were like something out of high school musical. Horribly indulgent nonsense.

The adults will hate that :thumbsup:

hello Ladies of the the x-factor ?1000 betting thread.

The winner will be Either Matt or Rebecca. Cher will be third.

The act that will sell the most records in the coming years will be One Direction.

Mary will suffer a Heart attack while trying to hit a high C

Wagner will be arrested for what he did to Mary after she collapsed

Katie Weasel - (brilliant Mock Twitter account - you should see this - http://twitter.com/#!/katieweasel - Will go on a killing spree taking out TrayC for spelling her name wrong and other crimes against humanity. katie takes her own life at the end.

Page - still in the competition even after it finishes, no one notices.

Aiden, so intense that his intestines can't take it. They explode live on stage, brilliant.

Thats my predictions..

:lol: your prediction brought a smile to my face!

Those boys were like something out of high school musical. Horribly indulgent nonsense.

The adults will hate that :thumbsup:

Adults? :rofl:

Arthur Morgan

That was like watching the winner :thumbsup:

Absolutely incredible.

I honestly did think that was spine tingling and could watch it over and over again.

Decent week.

Thought Matt was good.

Aiden has a horrible voice and acted like a real spoilt brat once he got the boot tonight, trying to jump on this whole "the show is fixed" bandwagon. You were on the show mate. If you think it's all a fix, dont apply. You got eliminated because you have a minging voice and horrible stage prescence.

Archived