X Factor betting

Jeepers

Whats to stop him walking in to Betfred, filling out a slip with Matt Cardle X Factor winner and the odds and taking a picture of it??

It would look different to the receipt :thumbsup:

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats to stop him walking in to Betfred, filling out a slip with Matt Cardle X Factor winner and the odds and taking a picture of it??

Because he claims to have put it on at William Hill, when the Betfred he said he put it on at had been closed for months.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Jeeps has done a runner.

Looks like ALAN PARTRIDGE was correct all along. Apology please doubters. :smuggy:

:rofl:

He'll be furiously trying to download Photoshop right now.

My money's on him coming back on and saying the bookies didn't have enough to pay him out

I P Knightley

Can anyone bring me up to speed on this one please.

Been out a long time, cheers!

Jeepers claimed to have bet a grand at BetFred on Matt Cardle winning the X-Factor.

Many folk (to whom it really shouldn't matter one way or the other) rushed in to doubt this claim, becoming more and more whiny when Jeepers found excuse after excuse not to post any evidence.

One or two people accepted Jeepers' claim - one of whom changed his mind emphatically part way through.

Matt Cardle won X-Factor.

Jeepers hasn't produced evidence of the win (but did change the name of his bookies).

Lots of folk to whom it doesn't matter one way or the other are eagerly waiting to claim some kind of high ground.

There you go, Chester. 14 pages distilled; none of them particularly amusing or savoury.

The Mighty Thor

Can anyone bring me up to speed on this one please.

Been out a long time, cheers!

You and the big money winner mate.

24 hours on and no sign of the winning ticket........whistling.gif

Right guys, I know you've all been waiting with baited breath : so here's the outcome of todays outing.

The bookies have the slip, I scanned it last night.

A cheque is on the way into my bank account, so the deed is done so to say.

The moment you've all been waiting for.

THE SLIP:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/08e194110769365

:D

So basically, Jeepers. You lied, nearly all of us knew you were and called you out on it. We all thought you were a tit already so you've not really stung us.

The only people you've got here, are the ones that made a fool of themselves backing you up. What's really good about that?

You should have a think about what you've done.

I love that you've called everyone gullible (not gullable - sigh) when EVERYONE has called you a liar.

Mods - suspension please.

:pleasing:

Oh my word. What a complete sad act.

Weird, weird character to have kept this going for 10 weeks, bumping it every weekend.

FAO Jack of Hearts: No need to apologise.

Well that was disappointing.

I could understand it if everyone had bought into his bullsh*t, but he was called out on it from about the third post in.

He's probably had to replace a grands worth of shame filled socks over the course of this thread, that's the worrying thing.

Good luck bud, I wish I had the nerve to put ?1k on as a bet.

I reckon the OP is telling the truth. Good luck mate, and lay off your initial outlay as soon as possible.

Haters should GTF

nf5h5w.jpg

Classic Kickback here.

Bloke decides to take a lage punt on the X-factor, and posts it in the shed. I can understand why, it's the sort of thing that the Shed thrives on. We could all follow the X-Factor and maybe support the bloke he's bet on a wee bit more in the knowledge that a guy we've never met before has a good wedge riding on it, so good luck to him, all we know about him is that he supports the same team we do. Allong the way there could be a few laughs, we could bump the thread every week and joke about how the bloke sang.

But no, the OP is a liar, lets all bitch him on it.

It's not as if he said he married a Bollywood actress.

:vrface:

Chaka Demus & pliers

Oh my word. What a complete sad act.

Weird, weird character to have kept this going for 10 weeks, bumping it every weekend.

FAO Jack of Hearts: No need to apologise.

One of those strange people who have to lie it seems.

The earlier comparisons to Irvine jambo don't seem that far off the mark. That may be harsh but if this was meant as a wind-up then its a spectacular fail!

Cheers guys.

It's been one heck of a ride! I literally had my bollocks jumping from my mouth as Dermot said " and the winner"

But to everyone who doubted me and for everyone on the thread who had a pop. I just wanted to say one thing:

Merry Christmas!! :smiliz64:

Not trying to be smug or anything, but I'd like to think of myself as quite a generous guy, so for anyone who took up this bet after seeing the thread. Betting anything from ?1 to ?1000 I'd like to say you're welcome, I'm glad I could share the tip.

As for the slip: Well, anyone who's actually tracked the thread will know that I wouldnt post it until AFTER I've collected my winnings. If anyone could point me to a 24/7 William Hill store in the Edinburgh area then please tell me :D

Sorry to keep you waiting chaps and chappettes, but I wouldnt jeapordise this money, I wont dissapoint any of the believers though. Thanks for having the faith.

But for now, its a nice glass of celebratory red with the wife and hopefully a normality in my heart rate.

Honestly ... you just sat and made this shit up last night? By the sounds of it, you actually started to believe your own fantasy. I'd seek help if I were you because there is something wrong.

Honestly ... you just sat and made this shit up last night? By the sounds of it, you actually started to believe your own fantasy. I'd seek help if I were you because there is something wrong.

Where's that "seething" smilie when you need it.

Kick ass, that's a good try. About as believable as somebody putting a grand on a TV show. :blink:

My hearts wills with every beat that he does. So little egg, so many faces on this thread.

Please, Jeepers, PLEASE :thumbsup:

While I'm sitting at home smug and care-free, I just KNOW both sides are constructing 'ah, but...' posts if required.

EDIT: Assuming Matt won while I was posting.

Jeepers.

I'm praying you do.

PLEEEASEE!

Though I will piss my pants laughing if he does produce the goods.

I'll also bet (though in all probability we'll never see them) there's a few 'Well done mate, I didn't really doubt you' etc posts being composed in a few worried heads.

YESSS!

That reads like proof will be forthcoming!

Jeepers, congratulations - I O look forward to you collecting and posting. (Mods - 'Classics' I assume if and when Jeepers does?)

Another question Mods. If the Jeep-meister posts the slip, is it possible to MultiQuote 25 posts or will I have to do it in blocks of 5?

Kick ass, that's a good try. About as believable as somebody putting a grand on a TV show. :blink:

Why would I be seething?! :laugh:

You have just made a complete arsehole of yourself. It's rather bizarre behaviour and I'm trying to understand why!

:lol: You must have known it would come out as well? Why continue lying?

Lads, sorry to keep you waiting, but....

This story hasn't reached its conclusion yet.

All will be revealed soon.

Snake Plissken

Jeepers is busy plotting his next top notch wind-up.

weirdo1.jpg

How will he fool all of kickback this time readers?

Stay tuned!

How can we ever believe anything that comes out your trap again? :(

This is like when I found out that Peter Brackley commentated the Italian games from a studio in London. :(

Well, if you leave aside the whole "I actually did believe that Brackley was in Italy" issue, anyway. This is the mare to end them all wee baws.

The Old Tolbooth

Lads, sorry to keep you waiting, but....

This story hasn't reached its conclusion yet.

All will be revealed soon.

I'm beginning to think you're a half bubble off plum :blink:

(unless of course you've double bluffed everyone and actually can produce a betting slip) :lol:

Jeepers is busy plotting his next top notch wind-up.

weirdo1.jpg

How will he fool all of kickback this time readers?

Stay tuned!

Haha! My tits are much bigger than that, Wolfie!

Christ there is more to come. :vrface:

It'll turn out he wasn't actually having made up wine with his made up wife. NAP.

Snake Plissken

"...before turning the gun on himself."

..."He was a quiet man, a little odd but mostly kept himself to himself" one neighbour commented...

Archived