X Factor betting

Jeepers

..."He was a quiet man, a little odd but mostly kept himself to himself" one neighbour commented...

"...I mean, an entire chicken coop. Why?"

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Say What Again
FAO Jack of Hearts: No need to apologise.

:lol:

Though you are correct, no need to apologise, all the posts you quoted (bar - the 'it looks like it will be forthcoming, congratulations') stated exactly what I did want.

I refer you to my own posts you quoted where I say I pray he has done it, and will it to be so. I genuinely did - this thread would have taken a right turn for the better if he had made the bet. :thumbsup:

I stand by the excuses being thought about too - though neither of us can prove that.

And finally, I would most definitely have pissed my pants if Jeepers <_< (MODS - new word for the swear filter) had produced the goods.

These were before IP pointed out I'd missed the post showing it was a hoax all the time.

Someone's been made to look very stupid on this thread, but it wasn't me. I was close though :P

What a bizarre thing to do.

I'm off to bed - I fully expect a thread on Hibs.net creaming themselves when the true identity is revealed (as well as 'seething' and 'pleasing' smileys :D ). :blink:

Miller Jambo 60

Though you are correct, no need to apologise, all the posts you quoted (bar - the 'it looks like it will be forthcoming, congratulations') stated exactly what I did want.

I refer you to my own posts you quoted where I say I pray he has done it, and will it to be so. I genuinely did - this thread would have taken a right turn for the better if he had made the bet. :thumbsup:

I stand by the excuses being thought about too - though neither of us can prove that.

And finally, I would most definitely have pissed my pants if Jeepers <_< (MODS - new word for the swear filter) had produced the goods.

These were before IP pointed out I'd missed the post showing it was a hoax all the time.

Someone's been made to look very stupid on this thread, but it wasn't me. I was close though :P

I'm off to bed - I fully expect a thread on Hibs.net creaming themselves when the true identity is revealed (as well as 'seething' and 'pleasing' smileys :D ). :blink:

Wee Cole my wife says i can pump her, thinks shes at the wind up

Wee Cole my wife says i can pump her, thinks shes at the wind up

My thoughts exactly, Doug.

My thoughts exactly.

Miller Jambo 60

Get a grip ive got a hottie grabbing my football lol sorry 5-0

My thoughts exactly, Doug.

My thoughts exactly.

:laugh:

I also love Doug's inability to quote the correct post. :rofl:

Ma ha :rofl:

1st Mafia game springs to mind - now that was a classic moment :D

That moment hasn't been bettered yet, has it?

What mafia game?

:clarification:

Kick-Ass, in a previous incarnation, was a mafioso along with myself and ArmiyaRomanova in the first ever, Acey-instigated, Mafia game.

Unbeknownst to his two colleagues, he posted up a faked PM from an innocent townie who was quite mercilessly rounded upon by the baying crowds - you hadta be there to appreciate it :D

Kick-Ass, in a previous incarnation, was a mafioso along with myself and ArmiyaRomanova in the first ever, Acey-instigated, Mafia game.

Unbeknownst to his two colleagues, he posted up a faked PM from an innocent townie who was quite mercilessly rounded upon by the baying crowds - you hadta be there to appreciate it :D

You laugh but it won us the game!

You laugh but it won us the game!

My ghostly boaby knew the score.

I'm still bitter. biggrin.gif

The ghostly boaby :rofl:

Spawner of a million 'wooooo's :lol:

I must say we were not happy about it at the time - remember the instant messaging thingy we had on ye olde JKB or KB2 or whatever it was...they were red hot when the messages appeared :lol:

Lads, sorry to keep you waiting, but....

This story hasn't reached its conclusion yet.

All will be revealed soon.

Give it up saddo.

The conclusion to this thread has certainly brightened up a dull morning :lol:

Plus the late entry from Dougstar is just the icing on the cake :rofl:

How can we ever believe anything that comes out your trap again? :(

This is like when I found out that Peter Brackley commentated the Italian games from a studio in London. :(

Well, if you leave aside the whole "I actually did believe that Brackley was in Italy" issue, anyway. This is the mare to end them all wee baws.

However this revelation has hit me for six, speechless, I feel like I've been cheated by Football Italia :smiliz21:

Heartbroken about this news, it would be like if someone told me that Santa didn't exist :(

Brilliant...

So Jeepers, what the Jeepers will you do to wind the Jeepers out of us next.

I just can't Jeepers it that this Jeepers wasn't Jeppers after all.

I guess that If you want to Jeepers someone, you should Start Jeepers, work it up a bit, then add a new improved Jeepers into the Jeepers with only a little Jeepers remaining.

Still it would have been Jeepers if Jeepers had actually done a 100% Jeepers instead of the Jeepers he actually did.

Jeepers.

* did anyone watch the Smurphs

Guest GhostHunter

What a thunderously amusing outcome.

Kudos to Jeepers - 16pages.

PS - whilst the pm is made up, i've removed it from the pages, as there will be some members here who will take it at face value.

nf5h5w.jpg

Fair cop. Thought the story was too ridiculous for a wind-up, that no-one would be so stupid to use that as a wind-up. Jeepers was exactly that stupid. Silly me.

But maybe the wind-up was only in the lennon pic and he'll come up with the slip tomorrow. whistling.gif

Guest GhostHunter

Or...

He didn't want his wife/girlfriend/both to realise he'd just won ?5000.

TBH - if it was me, I'd have done EXACTLY the same thing

:thumbsup:

I P Knightley

Or...

He didn't want his wife/girlfriend/both to realise he'd just won ?5000.

TBH - if it was me, I'd have done EXACTLY the same thing

I think we both know the truth. :)

Mind you, the manic triumphalism over the last few pages is making me wonder whether I'm in the minority by having a steady relationship with a real, live female lady of the opposite sex. (cue the confusion)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

16. No trolling. Trolling is the act of posting with the explicit and sole intent of annoying other members

:rolleyes:

16. No trolling. Trolling is the act of posting with the explicit and sole intent of annoying other members

:rolleyes:

INSTANT BAN IMHO :verysmug:

Sexton Hardcastle

Hope hes able to get to hills before the snow sets in again.

And it looks like hes been online today, so why no word?

I've heard of people have been suspended for a lot less Picard me old mucker. :smuggy:

I got banned just for having a friendly chat with me old mate Therapist :( This man has trolled at least 50 people on this thread and deserves to do some cold hard porridge as a result :verymad:

If a ban is not forthcoming for Mr Jeepers I shall be seeking clarification from the moderating team

:verysmug:

Guest GhostHunter

I got banned just for having a friendly chat with me old mate Therapist :( This man has trolled at least 50 people on this thread and deserves to do some cold hard porridge as a result :verymad:

If a ban is not forthcoming for Mr Jeepers I shall be seeking clarification from the moderating team

:verysmug:

:facepalm:

Chris, what a knob, almost as big a knob as Peanut!! :Bazooka:

Mission accomplished by Jeepers- he's achieved nearly everything he has set out to do!

Aside from winning the 5 large and making more than a couple of dweebs believe his made up tales, obviously.

Say What Again

Mission accomplished by Jeepers- he's achieved nearly everything he has set out to do!

He must be delighted. :unsure:

He pretended on the internet he was going to win money - though the majority didn't believe him from the start and called him a liar (as quickly as the 2nd reply to thread in fact).

He continued the charade and those who didn't believe him continue to call him a liar.

He was a liar.

He didn't win any money.

Mission accomplished indeed, and what an achievement. :blink:

Daydream Believer

FFS Jeepers.

For the record I don't believe for a second that this was designed as a wind up from the start. The "wind up" part only came after proof was demanded.

FFS Jeepers.

For the record I don't believe for a second that this was designed as a wind up from the start. The "wind up" part only came after proof was demanded.

Unfortunately is has been.

Chris, what a knob, almost as big a knob as Peanut!! :Bazooka:

Was this the only game in MAFIA HISTORY that resulted in the bad guys having a shutout?

Unfortunately is has been.

It really hasn't. The idea of a wind up is to make everyone other than yourself look like an arse.

It really hasn't. The idea of a wind up is to make everyone other than yourself look like an arse.

Since when did a wind-up involve getting a bunch of random strangers on the internet to slag you off? :lol:

Since when did a wind-up involve getting a bunch of random strangers on the internet to slag you off? :lol:

He's stung us good and proper. :laugh:

He must be delighted. :unsure:

He pretended on the internet he was going to win money - though the majority didn't believe him from the start and called him a liar (as quickly as the 2nd reply to thread in fact).

He continued the charade and those who didn't believe him continue to call him a liar.

He was a liar.

He didn't win any money.

Mission accomplished indeed, and what an achievement. :blink:

Puts it all in perspective, IMHO. Thoughts are with his family at this time.

Archived